Un|Fortunate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got an even better view of our coupling this way. I watched my cock disappear into her, like a flower in bloom, surrounding me with her petals. Her tits bounced erotically as I thrusted. She's never been more beautiful, and she will never have an equal. My perfect sister goddess.

"Y-You're sick," Marlene spat, shattering my heavenly thoughts of her.

I stopped moving and snapped my eyes to her face. If she could possibly be more terrified than she already was, my dangerously calm demeanor made it so. My breaths were slow and even as I stared her down.

"You little fucking brat. How dare you say that to me, after EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU?" I bellowed toward the end, losing it.

Marnie shrieked as I pulled out and flipped her over roughly. I dragged her toward the foot of the bed until her arms were outstretched, and her head was forced against the mattress. Then, I lifted her hips so she was face down, ass up.

I spanked her once, twice, three times, making her cry out with each strike. My knees were on either side of hers, restricting her movements a great deal in tandem with her tied arms. I held her small waist and examined her.

Her creamy ass cheeks were developing dark red handprints from my spanks. I loved how reactive her body was, whether it was to pleasure or pain. Her dripping pussy topped with her crinkled asshole was a sight to behold. I wanted to lean down and taste her, plunge my tongue into her holes and lick her clit, but as she tried to squirm away from my touch, I remembered how upset I was and how uncooperative she continues to be.

"I guess I'll have to tame you like a bitch, huh?" I growled, pressing myself against her opening once more.

I held her hip with one hand and grabbed her hair with the other, keeping her in place. Marnie's pussy shuddered as I buried myself to the hilt again. The squish of her ass against me and her cervix nestled around my tip made me throb. I was even deeper than before in this position, truly stuffing her full of my cock. There was no hesitation in my thrusts now, if there ever was before.

My sister's weak voice sobbed for me to stop, that she was scared, that I was her brother and I couldn't do this to her. I was more than aware of our relation, and I wished she could understand the kind of love I felt for her, not in spite of, but in reverence of that. We were different than everyone else, we always have been. We belong together; Us versus the World.

"Yeah, you're my sister," I replied between grunts, "My sexy little sister with perfect tits, and a fat ass! But you shouldn't be scared. I know you fucking like this-- You like it, because you're a little rape slut."

She choked on a gasp, but I didn't miss the squeeze of her pussy on my perpetually thrusting cock. I might have chuckled at her reaction if this weren't such a serious affair.

"I-I'm not, please -"

"Liar!" I spanked her, "I've heard you in the shower, Marnie. I know about your little roleplays. You're a rape slut that wants to be forced fucked."

I might have finally broken her with that. She turned her head slightly, hiding her face in the mattress. Her muffled cries would have pulled on my heartstrings had she not made me get so frustrated. I almost liked the said noises. Perhaps it was a matter of her reacting at all that turned me on more and more.

Marlene pulled at her ties one more time before seeming to brace herself instead. I slid my hand from her hip, down the curve of her mound, and touched her clit. A shocked moan erupted in her throat and her walls clamped around me tighter than any other time yet. It was easy to rub fast circles as her slick arousal dripped down over her pussy lips while we fucked in this position. Her moans began to overtake the crying.

"Good girl, baby, good girl. Take my cock, just like you take everything else, right? And you better like it just as much. I give you everything, don't I? I take care of you because I love you," I rambled, leaning down and propping my weight on one arm.

My hips slapped against her ass as I kept thrusting deeply, kissing her cervix. I didn't intend to be so rough with her when I planned this, but she pissed me off, and it felt good to put her in her place. I had to make her submit, and now that she did, perhaps I could ease up a little.

I stopped moving, keeping my cock buried entirely. My fingers kept rubbing circles on her clit, occasionally giving a light slap to make her squeeze. I listened to her quick breaths and suppressed moans, seeking to hear just how good I was making her feel. Marnie's hips began bucking toward my working digits.

"Tell me you like it, sis," I demanded softly.

She whimpered in response, but the fact her reply wasn't an immediate 'no' was promising. I slapped her sensitive lips, harder than any time previously. When it only garnered the same muffled whimper, I did it again.

"Tell me, right now," I hissed, "that you like your big brother fucking you. Say it to me. Say it!"

"I like i-it," Marlene mewled, before gasping at another slap.

"Say the whole thing."

"I l-like my b-big brother f-fuck..." her voice broke, "...fucking m-me."

"Oh, baby girl. Thank you. Now I can keep doing just that," I said, voice filled with pride.

Marnie let out her first genuine, unmistakable moan of pleasure as I resumed movements with both hand and cock. I let out a heavy breath, wasting no time getting back to that fast, hard pace where we left off. She was far more responsive, seeming to enjoy even the sloppy kisses I left on her shoulder.

"You can't hold back anymore, can you, baby? Just let it out, let me know how good it feels," I encouraged.

While tears still welled up in her eyes, she moaned and moved against me more and more. Her limited range of motion still allowed her to meet my thrusts. With her compliance, I found the agitation melting away, replaced by love and pleasure, which is how it's supposed to be.

"Oh! S-Spencer, keep going! I could c-cum," Marlene whined suddenly.

Her warm pussy squeezed tight, tugging on my cock with every outward movement I made. She was desperate to hold me in as deep as possible. I adjusted myself to make short, forceful movements, feeling her increased rise to orgasm.

"C'mon, cum for me, baby girl. Cum on my cock, your big brother's cock."

Hardly a moment went by before she choked on a loud moan and continued to cry out afterward. She shook, arching her back with her pussy convulsing around me.

"Fuck, Marnie, fuck. You're gonna make me cum, too," I groaned.

I felt my balls tightening as they anticipated release. The tension was almost there, and her orgasm was still hitting her, rocketing me toward my own. With her final squeezes and waves of pleasure, I was pushed over the edge.

"Baby, sis, I'm gonna -"

It hit before I could say it, spreading through me like a wildfire. I felt my cum flushing deep within her, slickening her pussy even more for my final thrusts. It took all my strength to keep from crushing my sister, my body going numb everywhere but my cock and balls. I could think of nothing else but this pleasure, this heaven, this nirvana. There could be no better feeling in any dimensional realm than what was felt right here, right now.

I finally reached that so desperately yearned for high, the feeling I fantasized about for weeks. It was debilitating, taking over my mind entirely. But now, everything was much clearer. It was as if I reached a higher level of thinking, having conquered my greatest struggle.

Marnie was swiftly losing consciousness now that the ordeal appeared to be over. I had yet to pull out, enjoying the simple feeling of being inside her, still tight around my softening cock. For a moment, I wondered if I could get hard again, but decided not to try extending our already long night. We still needed to clean up, too.

I moved my hips back until we were free of each other. She appeared to be passed out now, which wouldn't bode well for me. I had to rouse her for a shower, a quick one at least. My fingers worked fast to release her hands from the silk ties. I made a good choice using those, I thought.

"Hey, hey, don't go to sleep yet. Come shower with me, baby," I purred, shaking her gently.

She was startled, and in her incessant confusion, allowed me to help her sit up. Her shirt, the only article of clothing either of us still wore, fell down over her chest. Marnie's attention turned to that, and I pulled her to stand while she was fixated. We started for the door.

Marlene stumbled out of the room with me, shivering at the cold air of the hallway. We were in the bathroom with just a few strides and I shut the door behind us, keeping myself between it and my sister. I released her and turned to the shower. She backed up against the wall.

"W-We... Why..." her teeth chattered as she tried to speak.

"Hey, just breathe a minute. We're okay," I tell her, turning the water on.

I heard her begin to cry, but stayed focused on correcting the shower's temperature. Once I was satisfied with the hot water, I drew away from behind the curtain and I turned my attention to her.

My sister held her thighs together tightly, covering her mound with one hand, the other over her mouth, muffling sobs. She shook with terror and lack of strength from what I'd given her. Poor girl is exhausted.

"Come here, let's shower and you can go to bed," I say, getting closer.

She still had on her pajama top, which obviously needed to go. I reached for her, ignoring the half hearted swats of her small hands. My fingers found the edge of her shirt, and I quickly pulled it up over her head.

"Yubby, n-no!" she cried, using my old nickname.

I trapped her there against the wall, arms on either side as I'd already discarded her shirt. Her hands and hair did much to cover her counterfeit tits, but still she was an erotic sight to look down upon.

"There's my pretty sister," I said playfully.

Marnie said something to me, mostly unintelligible, but I made out the words "mean" and "hurt" in-between her hiccups. I tucked away the hair that fell in her face and cupped her cheek. It hurt to see her so scared of me. I hoped she would feel better after a shower and some rest.

"Come on, baby."

She protested but did little more to stop me from maneuvering her into the cubicle. I wasted no time running my hands over her skin, scrubbing her with my fingers, working too quickly for her to react in her current state. When I reached between her legs, she gasped and spoke up.

"Y-You came i-insi-ide," her voice shook with fear.

"Of course I did," I replied.

"What? You -" Her expression had a twinge of disgust, triggering me into a fit of rage.

"You fucking take EVERYTHING I give you. Even my cum, Marnie. You take it like a good little girl, and you'll learn to thank me for it," I said firmly. "As for your concerns, we'll get whatever we need tomorrow."

She choked on more cries as I finished rinsing her off and quickly did the same for myself. I shut the water off and stepped out, grabbing a fresh towel from the cupboard. Marnie tried to take it from me, but I easily avoided her hands and dried her off myself.

After drying myself off, I pulled her out of the bathroom to my room. I found her panties on the floor and my discarded shirt. She actually didn't give me any trouble as I dressed her, likely wanting more to cover herself with. I grabbed my boxers and pulled them up my legs.

"Alright, let's go to bed. Come on, sis."

She crawled under the blanket slowly, moving as far as she could to the other side of the bed, against the wall. Her back was to me, though I could tell she still cried by the shaking of her body. The shower woke her up a bit, but I was sure she would fall asleep soon.

I elected to sleep without the blanket over me, giving her that barrier between us. The room was plenty warm for me. She didn't stir as I laid next to her.

A sigh escaped me. Tomorrow was another day. Another day with my lovely sister. But she would be lucid and no longer under the influence of anything. I worried what she would do come morning.

I couldn't hear her crying anymore, she must have fallen asleep. I followed suit.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Note: This could have multiple parts in the future but as of posting this, I am undecided.