All Comments on '(Un)Natural'

by naradragonfly

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Lisa_1978Lisa_1978about 18 years ago
Hot!

Very delicious senario and well written! I loved the relationship between the brothers and Lucas as the King Cock. I'll have to read more of your stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'd forgotten about you...

I'd read your other stories before, but having an incredibly short memory, I'd forgotten your name.

I'd been waiting for a while now someone to do a decent romantic take on a brother-brother theme. Looks like I got my wish. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

ive also been waiting for sbd to do the theme between brothers. if its jst purely the brothers, it will def be hotter. so kinky until its good. :D

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
Very hot stuff!

I really loved your story, thank you.

I think you should write an chapter to this story. I'd really love to read about the brothers having sex after so long being apart. The emotionally re-discovery of each other would be very exciting :)

cheers,

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing!

That was amazing.

Normally the whole gay male thing does nothing for me, but this one was very arousing.

I love how you put a background and his reluctance. It spiced up the story alot..

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
astoundingly hot and arousing

more, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unbelievable!

ohhh... such an incredble story and so hot!

sexyred24sexyred24over 16 years ago
Wow.......

Ok....I'm a girl, and well, I guess you could say that the thought, and visions of men together are a turn on for me...But this story? It's more than that. When I read it, I could feel the love that was there between the 3 characters. It was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very very hot

A well-paced, HOT story. More, please.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 16 years ago
Beautiful

just what i needed to perk me up tonight. thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unforgetable!

This is one story that I beleave will stay in the hearts and minds of your readers through the end of time. The story was written with a steady unhurried pace. Hot enought to be erotic and not perverted. And from the very beginning you could feel the love in the story.

That my fellow writers is the mixture for a beautifuly written story.

KISSES,

Dark_Angel1 ;)

P.S. Sorry for the bad spelling:D Thank God for the editors on this site! LOL!

pariah626pariah626over 16 years ago
Love It!

Sensual, gentle, hot and amazing. It's a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
one little question

where did the butt plug go?

zhaniswolfzhaniswolfalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

You lead the reader through the story instead of just giving the setting and the sex. I like stories like that. Captures the heart and keeps her there. Write more about this little trio? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!!

This is probably my favorite story right here! Very well written with sensuality and also deals with the heart too. Character's actually have thought put into them and that makes me like them even more. I defiantly want to read more!

MissLadyMissLadyabout 15 years ago
very appealing!

I absoulutly loved this story.I loved the way it was actually a story about something not just the sexual aspects of it. It had a great build up to the sex scene and i really felt the love great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Starting to get sort of comfortable with the incest thing (other people doing it not me) Enjoyed the storylne and the build up to the final act. Find menage a trois a complete turn on. Well written thanks

gloriajean2409gloriajean2409over 14 years ago
ok

i see nothing wrong with what they did

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! I'm still teary-eyed .... I never wanted it to end, for not just my own selfish reasons, maybe you should think about expanding it. Turning it into a full length novel. I'd love how to hear how the twins grew up together, the brutal seperation, then reuniting.

Thank you so much for sharing this story! I enjoyed it immensly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!!!

Loved It!!! Being in Love is not wrong or unnatural! Most Shrinks need to be shot!!! So says a very Weird straight 21 year old girl!! Not joking, even though I joke about it a lot! Keep Writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Luv it

I cummed just reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you!

that was the best story i ever read,ever! i mean it too.wow...i want

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 14 years ago
Wow

That was a nice story. I liked how it built up. I think you had a few grammer/typos, but not bad enough for me to stop reading nor for me to remember where they were. Good job and keep up the good work. Loved the characters of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i agree

realy well writen! The plot was fantastic. good job! (i realy did love it- this is one of my favorites now ahah)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

it was so wonderfully written, i love how gentle and attentive Lucas was. Even more how shy and innocent Byran is. This was just fantastic , i look foward to reading more or your work.

FreakaliciousFreakaliciousalmost 14 years ago
Truely amazing

What a beautiful story, and very well written as well.

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 13 years ago

I really liked this story, you wrote it without rushing it and you made it really sweet and romantic. This is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work!!

I love it. It's slow, romantic and erotic at the same time!!! but sometime your style of writing make me lost!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Awh, darn. This is only a oneshot. Man, I think this will make a great series.

You're a really great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the best story and the best written .

ive cryed ive cringed ive cum.....fuck it blows my mind.....10 outta 10......more please...keep this story going.....jonathan...lancashire....uk

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
loved it!!

please keep this story going. i wanna hear more ;)

keep it cumming

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
so natural!

i usually read incest stories just for the 'gross!' thrill factor, but twincest actually does seem natural to me, go figure. but you write characters so well that i'm pretty sure you could make anything seem really hot! great story - i thought the flashback worked beautifully, and the twins' reunion made my heart ache :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grand

What a beautiful story. Twins have such an inherently strong connection with each other, it isn't surprising they would do the same in sex. The addition of Lucas just facilitates the arousal and adds a different dimension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish I was a gay guy

I'm a bi girl but damn this story....yumm

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
:)

so sweet and heartwarming! really emotionally indepth & great character development for such short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a hot fantasy. Brother and boyfriend together in a threesome.

LovesChocolatierLovesChocolatierabout 11 years ago
Wow

This was awesome. Even though it was short it didn't feel rushed, like short works can. I like Bryan and Erik's dynamic and their attraction and interaction with each other didn't seem forced except for the purposeful hands off thing Bryan was trying to maintain. Well done.

ObsessedWithEroticaObsessedWithEroticaover 9 years ago

Please do another chapter. I would like to know how they make it as a polyamous couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would also love to read another

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Just too fvcking hot for words ... >;<

Plllz can we have some more ??? (I sound like Oliver Twist: please sir, can I have some more ?)

Yeah!! Hot Damn! I do need some moooooore!! *shiver shiver*

This was awesome and soooo sexy .... aaaaawwwwmigod !!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Beautiful and totally natural

Exquisitely told and incredibly hot. Perfect

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice vork and hot. I would to see were things goes for these three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous