Unanticipated Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
He never expected her to become his lover... His daughter.
4.1k words
4.49
26.5k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sexual context within this story are at least 18 years old or older at the time that it happens. This is an original work of fiction, Copyright 2023 © by Christian Brooks. The author reserves all rights. This work is not to be published or reproduced without the author’s express consent. Any references to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental. Literotica.com is granted limited license to publish this work under their own rules and guidelines that are available for viewing on their website.

*************************

Another sleepless night. This new medication is kicking my ass. It helps with the migraines, but damn, it gives me insomnia. Third night in two weeks that sleep has totally been elusive.

Tonight, as always, I lay in bed for a few hours, trying to clear my head and fall a sleep. Unfortunately, with these meds, my brain is firing on all pistons. After two hours of laying in bed doing nothing, I get up to read. That’s where I am now, in my office reading on my kindle with the lights still off. It’s currently 4:45 am, and I’m the only one up in the house and it’s still dark. To not wake others, I kept the lights off.

I’m in the middle of a great chapter when I hear something in the kitchen. From where I’m sitting in my office, I do not have a line of sight to the dining room or the kitchen past it. However, from the office doorway, I can get a good view. Quietly, I move to the door and, without leaving the darkness, peer out on the off chance it’s an intruder or something. To my astonishment, I notice an under-counter light on, and my daughter Misty getting a glass of water and decide not to bother her.

I sit down and get back to my book, and continue reading the good but long chapter I was enjoying. After finishing the chapter, I figure I should attempt to get some sleep one last try. As I’m nearing the office door, I notice something in the kitchen, so I stop and focus. My eyes are still adjusting from looking at the kindle screen, but in moments I realize what it is, and it is utterly heart-stopping.

Misty has a chair from the dining table turned sideways, effectively having her facing the main living area and my office to the side. She has her butt slid forward, leaning back with legs spread, totally naked. I’m in shock. She is back-lit by the under-counter light and I cannot make out details, but I can make out the outlines enough to realize she seems in the process of pinching her nipple with one hand while the other hand is down between her legs into a darkness my vision cannot pierce.

I’m frozen in total confusion, as I never looked upon my daughter as a sexual being before. Sure, I know having recently turned 18, she more than likely masturbates. She might have a sex life and, if I’m honest, may not be a virgin. I know all this, but it was always academic. I’ve never really associated my little girl with doing things like a mature sexual being would.

I’ve never even taken a glance at my sweet girl sexually. Like all families, I’ve seen the random accidental thing. A towel slipped or a dive into the pool, shifted her bikini top to expose a little. That has never drawn my attention or arousal. But now, I realize, this accidental scene has given me a raging hard on.

As I come to grips with the effect that she is having on me, I step back a little, a little further into the darkness of my office. I’m ashamed I’m looking, but cannot draw my eyes away. And suddenly I hear what is going on. The wet sounds as my daughter’s fingers are entering her and exploring. The light moans and mewling that I can tell she is trying to keep quiet. My heart is racing as the sound of her stroking gets faster. I can see her body twisting in pleasure, which subconsciously has my hand going down to rub my shaft from outside my thin sleep shorts.

She is bucking and grunting, and a fresh course of guilt hits me. I’m overwhelmed. I silently back up to my desk and sit down. Why did I watch? I should have turned away. Or maybe made a noise to let her know I was here. Or even said something when she got the water. But no, I watched instead. What’s wrong with me?

I know I didn’t want to surprise her in the act. One of us probably would get loud, and I didn’t want her to have to explain this to her mother. Or worse, her brother. I understand what she was doing. I’ve done it. Hell, I bet everyone has. Masturbating in a risky place that carries some chance of getting caught. Not that you really want to be, but the feeling that you could get caught making it that much more erotic. I don’t think what she is doing is abnormal. What is abnormal is me, her dad, watching.

I put my elbows on my desk and plop my head on my hands. Karma takes over, and my elbow bumped the kindle, moving it only a titch. But that was enough for the kindle, in-turn to bump into a pencil that rolled off the desk in slow motion. Like in a cartoon, the pencil crashes into my hardwood floor and makes that telltale pencil dropping sound at what feels like 1000 decibels. FUCK.

I pick up my kindle and flip to the next page, hoping that if she heard the pencil, she’ll think I couldn’t see her while I was sitting here reading.

A few minutes later, and misty comes into my office, “Hey dad. Another sleepless night?”

I press the button on my remote to turn on the office light. The light temporarily blinded me, so I rub my eyes and say, “Oh, hey baby. No, sleep has been elusive tonight. I’m about ready to go back and try one more time.”

Misty walks around the desk and I can tell she is only wearing a T-shirt. It comes down far enough to cover everything, barely. I can tell she is wearing no bra underneath, with her nipples poking out so clearly. Then it hits me and I realize I can smell her sex. I try to keep my expression neutral as my mind is screaming at me that a foot in front of my face is my daughter’s wet pussy without panties only covered by a thin shirt.

My daughter is really a good-looking girl. No, a good-looking woman. She is five-foot-five with a thin frame. She has her mom’s tits, large but much more perky. I’m guessing around DD, but I never looked at her bra size. Her skin is so soft looking and her complexion is clear. Her smile can lighten anyone’s heart and her hair is a lovely light brown with red highlights that looks spectacular on her. Objectively she is hot.

She leans down and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “I’m sorry daddy, maybe you need better things to dream about.”

With my head on her shoulder hugging her, I get a view down her back. The shirt rose enough when she bent over to expose the curve of her ass.

“I wish it was that easy, baby. I do.”

She backs away a few steps and looks me up and down. I’m afraid she might notice my hard on, but she says nothing about it. “OK, well good night daddy. I’m going to get a little more sleep. I woke up with a desire to get a glass of water. Go to bed. You promised we’d go to a movie later today and I’m holding you to that, tired or not.”

“OK, I will try. Good night, baby.”

She goes up the stairs to her bedroom, and I hear her bedroom door close. Without thinking, I go into the half bath and start stroking one out. I almost cum before I realize I’m masturbating to thoughts of my daughter. My post ejaculation guilt was epic, and I cried for several minutes before cleaning up and heading to bed.

I fall asleep after a bit and get woken up at 7 am by my wife telling me she and my son are leaving soon. I get up to see both of them off. My son has a two-week school engineering club trip. It’s taking them to two different engineering schools and a couple of companies. An extraordinary opportunity for him. My wife is helping to chaperon the trip. So for the next two weeks, it’s only Misty and me at the house. This trip lined up to start when my forced four-month sabbatical starts, so a lot of relaxing is in order. And I should have enough time to ask the doctor to prescribe some different meds.

I’m still crazy tired, so I decide to crawl back into bed as they drive off. It’s getting warm, so I strip down to boxers and jump in. I scoot over to the middle just because I could and defiantly pulling out the corner my wife tucks in so tightly.

...

I awake to the world shaking and a giggle. “Wake up, sleepyhead!”

It takes a moment for me to come to my senses and realize the earth shaking is Misty jumping on the bed, trying to wake me. “OK, OK, what’s going on? What time is it?”

“It’s noon, and time to get cleaned up. Movies at 2 pm,” my daughter says, suddenly ripping off the blankets from me.

I’m all sweaty because of how warm it is. It may be time to start using the AC.

Misty has stopped moving and stares down at me. After a few moments she says, “Uh daddy, um.”

I notice what she is watching so intently... Of course I woke up with morning wood in only my boxers... Of course.

“Baby, sorry. It’s a natural morning thing. Please give me a little privacy.”

She turns and sits on the edge, not looking at me. “I never thought it would be so... Never mind. I’ll wait for you in the kitchen.”

She walks out of the room slowly, looking back twice. Damn it. Not the way I wanted a day together to start.

I take a shower and for a moment contemplate giving myself a little relief, but that was too weird. So, after washing I turned the water to as cold as I could handle and let that help me a bit. Then I dress in shorts and a T-shirt and head out to the kitchen, where Misty had coffee and toast waiting for me.

“Thank you, baby. That’s thoughtful of you.”

Misty gives me a smile. “Sorry for yanking the blankets off. I.. Well, I’m just sorry.”

“It’s OK baby. I’m sure you already know, or at least have read in books or watched on TV, that guys can wake up like that. It’s an involuntary thing and is just part of life.”

“Yeah, I know.” Changing the subject, she tells me, “I’m so excited to see the movie. We haven’t done a movie with only you and I in a few years. I only gave you toast so you can have a lot of popcorn.”

The next few hours are really nice. We watch the movie and just like when she was little; she pushes up the armrest and leans her head on my shoulder for the last half. It is sweet. The movie is not bad, but not my thing. It makes her smile, so it is worth it.

After the movie, as we are walking back to my car, I ask, “Hey, do you want to go out to dinner or order in tonight?”

She thinks for a moment. “Lets order in. But, it’s the first day of your sabbatical, so I want you to stop by the liquor store and buy whatever drinks you like best. Not stuff for mom, but what you like. I’m happy to wait in the car.”

“What, do you want to get me drunk or something?”

She laughs and gives me a shoulder bump. “Yes, yes, I do! You have not let loose for over a year. If not more. Before covid, I know you went out more. And we used to have BBQs and go over to other people’s houses. I know you used to have a few drinks and have fun. So yes, I want you to drink and have some fun like you used to.”

“Baby, that is really sweet, in a make your dad an alcoholic way. But really sweet. Thank you for being the type of daughter that cares about her daddy’s happiness.”

She smiles and her eyes mist up just a tad. “It’s easy to care about your happiness when you have always cared about mine. I love you, dad.”

Before I can get emotional, I give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. “I love you too, baby.” As we arrive at my car, I ask, “Hey do you want to drive?”

“No, I want you to drive like you always do with mom.”

We stop, like she commanded, and I get a bunch of stuff. Some just because I want to try it. When we get home, we decide to have a brick-fired pizza delivered for dinner. Dinner is really fun, and we talk about what she plans on doing for her future. She is really in the exploring stage of life and wants to try lots of things before she settles in. She has about a month left of high school, then a few months off and college. It’s like just over the last 15 hours it sank in, my little baby girl is all grown up.

We clean up and then Misty says, “OK, let’s make some drinks.”

I glare at her. “Some drinks? There is only one of me.”

First, I see annoyance on her face. I know that expression well. There were times during her early teens that I saw that face for days at a time. Quickly it changes to something else. In an extreme show of maturity, what she wears now is a pleasant smile. Cute even. She walks to be in front of me, in my space, and puts a hand on my chest. “Dad, I’m 18 and staying home with you. With the one man in the universe that would do anything for me. I will not be leaving. Please let me have a few drinks with you. I have been enjoying our time today and I would like to continue to do so.”

Damn, some guy is really, really going to be melting in her hands when she wants things. Good. That’s my girl. “OK, but take it easy. I don’t want you to spend your time puking with a headache.”

“Thank you, Daddy. Now walk me through making something you like.”

I walk her through one. After mixing two of them, she takes a sip and likes it too. Or doesn’t and says she does. We all know how that goes.

I watch her as she takes another sip. She seems a little lost, but then looks at me and smiles. That seems to steady her somehow. “Lets use the hot tub. You haven’t smoked your cigars in a long time. Why don’t you get your cigars and all the stuff you need, and let’s relax in the hot tub with a cigar and a few drinks?”

She seems to hold her breath in anticipation of how I will answer. Thing is, that sounds really nice. She is right. I haven’t taken off enough time to just relax and have a cigar and a drink in a very long time. I cannot think of a better way to start this sabbatical off right. “OK, that actually sounds very nice. Let’s do it. I’ll grab towels and my stuff.”

Her smile reached ear to ear. “I’ll take out the drinks, then I’ll get changed.”

I grab my travel kit and a handful of cigars out of my humidor. I like a variety and couldn’t decide yet what I’ll smoke tonight. Besides, I’ll probably leave it out there overnight to have another smoke tomorrow. I get into my swim trunks and grab towels and two towel robes, if anyone needs to run inside.

As I come out back, I see Misty has lifted the cover and got the hot tub running. Her phone is out there plugged into a battery and playing music over the tubs speakers. She is not back outside yet, so I set stuff where I need it and climb in. I get a cigar, clip and light it, then sit back and enjoy a deep pull. Then I take a sip of my drink, enjoying the moment. Until my heart stopped.

My daughter has just stepped out onto the patio. At 18, she was the image of her mother at that age. No, scratch that, she is much hotter than her mother was. You can see the similarities, but if I could bend time, Misty would be better looking. She is wearing a two piece black bikini, her large breasts lightly swaying as she approaches. Her long, smooth legs looking so inviting.

I need to stop. I shift my gaze away from my daughter to watch the stars. It’s an astonishingly nice late spring night, and the sky is clear. I was lucky when I bought this house so, so many years ago. Initially, I bought 1.5 acres, and we built this house. On my property and the property that surrounds the back three sides, it is woods. The old man who owned the surrounding property hated his kids and left it to me when he died. A surprise that put me in court for a while, but ultimately, it was his land to give. Sure, I have to pay taxes, but my back yard is private and will always be. I take a moment to appreciate that. There were so many times I had sex with my wife back here under the stars. Or even in a warm summer rain.

Misty climbs in to the hot tub and sits right beside me. She grabs her drink and sips, then puts it down and just sighs.

“Right, it’s just... Nice. Nice to sit out here and nice to be where we are. And it’s nice to be with you, baby.”

Misty smiles. “Thanks daddy. I’m going to miss being here with you. You more than anything. More than mom even.”

“Thank you, but don’t tell mom that.”

We both laugh.

She looks at the cigar. “Dad, that smells good. Can I try?”

“It’s an Acid brand cigar and has some really nice tasting oils in the wrapper. Yes, you can try. But don’t inhale, it’s not like a cigarette.”

She dries off her hand on the towel I brought for that purpose, then takes the cigar and puffs on it. Holds it and lets it out. Then she does it again. “Oh, it is nice. And my lips tingle. I like this. Can I keep it?”

I smile. I always found it hot when a woman smokes a cigar. This is not an exception. “Yes, I’ve got more. Eat your hart out, but don’t tell your mom.”

I grab another Acid cigar, since I had that flavor in my mouth already. I clip it and light it up. Once sitting back comfortably, I grab my glass.

Misty grabs her glass and clanks it to mine. “To a wonderful sabbatical and a good night with my favorite person.”

“Here, here. And you are my favorite person, too.”

She smiles and leans into my shoulder, holding her cigar up away from the water. “You know daddy, you can stop telling me that.”

“Telling you what?”

She looks up to my eyes, “To not tell mom. Don’t worry, I won’t tell her anything we wouldn’t want her to know. I promise.”

We smoke and drink. When I finish my drink, Misty quickly makes me another. But she is still sipping her first. Good, she is taking my warning seriously. We talk a little, but mostly just sit here together, enjoying each other’s company. Misty sometimes leans on my shoulder, sometimes doesn’t. By the time we finish the cigars, I’m on my third drink and Misty has started her second.

Misty takes a little bigger swig, then shifts to look me in my eyes. “Thank you, dad. That was one thing I wanted to do with you before I go to college. Sitting with my marvelous dad, enjoying a cigar with him.” She looks like she is ready to tear up.

“Baby, you have until the end of summer. You have time.”

She smiles. “Yes, but some things are easier when it’s just us. There is another thing on my list.”

She moves to sit on the other side of me. She reaches behind her back and unties her bikini top. Moving to hold it up with the straps flapping in the water.

“Honey, please, you shouldn’t do that.”

She looks at me. “Daddy, I have always wanted to be naked in the hot tub with someone. Many boys asked, but I said no. I didn’t want them to see me in a hot tub naked or think they can take advantage of me. You are the safest, best man I have ever met. I feel safe taking this off with you.” With that, she pulls the top down in her hand and tosses it away.

I look to the side. “I shouldn’t be seeing.”

“Don’t look away. I want you to see. You have seen me over the years by accident. Now I want you to really see me for me. For the woman you raised me to be.”

I look back and her breasts are things to write epic stories about. They are perky, but big. Her areola is about the size of a fifty-cent piece and her puffy erect nipple stands tall, both being a darker brownish color. As she see’s me really admiring her, she reached down and unties her bottoms. Tossing them aside and standing up. Her mound, shaved smooth, looks so soft, like perhaps she waxed it. Her lips were puffy and inviting, and it looked as if her clit was trying to shed its hood.

I think I actually licked my lips out of pure reflex. My wife and I regularly have good sex. But Misti is so extraordinarily hot that my dick is harder than it has been in a long time.

“Daddy, do you think I’m pretty?”

“No, I think you are absolutely stunning. You look like your mother at that age, only hotter.”

“Thank you, daddy.” She lowers herself back down in the hot tub and sits next to me. “It doesn’t have to be awkward. I think you are hot, too.” She takes a deep breath. “Daddy, can you take off your trunks?”

12