All Comments on 'Unanticipated Lover Ch. 01'

by ChristianBrooks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot and a nice start to wonderful things. Looking forward to reading more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed this so far and am a little sad it ended so soon. I hope to see more in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice start. Pretty solid narration, and a great overall premise. Enjoying what I’m reading, though the dialogue felt a little clunky in parts. This might have something to do with the father coming across as a little immature and under developed as a character at times. Still enjoying it, and I have a suspicion that mom and son are up to some naughtiness of their own on that trip…

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarm8 months ago

I hope part two is nearby. Wonderful, despite some grammar/typo problems.

tallman441tallman4418 months ago

Great start. Will the mother and son get together too? How convenient that are away for 2 weeks. 5 starz

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great, but needs to be finished.

Mcur832Mcur8328 months ago

Really enjoyed this! Like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And,,,?

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
So realistic

So beautiful. The subconscious dream of many fathers and daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The opposite of realistic. You have to be truly delusional to find this persiflage even remotely plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristianBrooks@ChristianBrooks
I'm a man/husband/father who writes things. Under the Christian Brooks pen name I am an author of male POV erotica. I have one book in the process of being published and I plan on putting some drafts up on Literotica. Under other names I write Scifi and Fantasy.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES