Unanticipated Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head is spinning. I don’t know what is going on. This magical creature has put a spell on me or something. I don’t have the mental capacity to say now. So I untie them, and put my fingers in to slide them down.

“No, let me please.”

I freeze, holy shit! What is going on? Should I stop this?

I’m finding out Misty is a bold woman. Part of me recognizes that as a good thing. Good for her. But the other part is just stunned by it. She moves in front of me. Looking me dead in the eyes, reaches down with both hands and pulls on my trunks. My penis fights with her, as it is trying to rip through on it’s on. She has to reach down and shift it to make it past.

F-U-C-K!

Her hand was on my penis, and I almost shot a load in that brief second.

She pulls them all the way off, then tosses them out of the hot tub. She then sits next to me again and leans her head on my shoulder. “You can breathe now, daddy. It doesn’t have to get weird.”

I laugh, loud and long. “Baby. I love you. But your definition of weird is FAR different from mine.” But that laugh did loosing me up a little. And I could breathe again.

After a few minutes of things seeming to get normal, Misty says, “Daddy, did you see me this morning?”

“Yes, baby, you came in to the office.”

She sits up, turns and clasps my hands. “No Daddy, did you see me doing other things? I didn’t know you were awake and in the office, but did you see? Please be honest with me. Did you see and not say anything to spare me the embarrassment?”

12