Unanticipated Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
He never expected her to become his lover... His daughter.
3.3k words
4.67
18.1k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sexual congress within this story are at least 18 years old or older at the time that it happens. This is an original work of fiction, Copyright 2023 © by Christian Brooks. The author reserves all rights. This work is not to be published or reproduced without the author's express consent. Any references to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental. Literotica.com is granted limited license to publish this work under their own rules and guidelines that are available for viewing on their website.

*************************

The warmth of the morning sun flowing through the large windows wakes me. The warmth on my skin helping me recall the previous night's events with my daughter Misty. I'm on my back, so I roll over to put my arm around her... And she's not there. 

Misty, not being here beside me, sends me into a panic. My first thought is I did something horrible. After a few minutes of dwelling on what happened, I realize she was the aggressor the last few nights. So leaving because of what I did wasn't likely.

I decide I need to stop coming to conclusions with no evidence. The house seems quiet, so I shower. After putting on some lounge pants, I go to the kitchen and there is no sign of her. It's only after I am half done with a cup of coffee that I check the clock and find it's 9:50 am. 

Duh, it's Monday, and she went to school and kindly didn't wake me. That is a bit of a relief, but I'm still eager to see her and talk this over. First thing I should have done was check my phone. I head to the bedroom to grab it, and it's not there. It seems I totally forgot where I put it, so I check everywhere in the bedroom, my office, and the kitchen with no luck. 

I must not be firing on all cylinders this morning, because it takes a ridiculously long time for me to search for it out where I was sitting when my daughter gave me a nice show. I find it right on the table where I left it last night. The phone unlocks from my finger print and I see I have a few text messages. When I click to open them, the phone shuts down with zero battery. Shit. 

I put my phone on a rapid charger in my office, and decide to make a little breakfast and eat while enjoying the memories from the last two nights. After eating, I grab my phone and plop down on the couch. I open the first message and it's from my wife.

Ava: Leo, are you up? I have ten minutes to talk. Call me.

Ava: I miss you so much LEO. Call if you get this. I have five minutes.

Ava: I'm sorry babe, I love you. We can text tonight, if it's not too crazy here.

I check the time of the messages and the first came in at 7:30 am. I miss her and want to hear her voice... But maybe that's not the best right now. 

Leo: Ava, I love you too and miss you. Sorry I missed you, I slept in this morning. Love you!

I feel a little guilty knowing I cheated on the woman I love with all my heart. As right as it is with Misty, I love Ava. I wouldn't want a life without her. Shit, what a mess I weave. 

The next text is from my son, Ben.

Ben: Cool place. I really like it here. And the girls are cute. L8tr pops.

Yeah, that's Ben. We've talked and when he gives updates like this, he doesn't expect a reply. So I don't. 

The last one is from Misty and I hold my breath and my heart speeds up when I open it. 

Misty: Hey daddy.

Misty: Funny how saying that makes me tingle

Misty: Daddy, I had to leave to go to school. And tonight I have to work. 

Misty: Please don't reply. Please. Let's talk tonight. I'm afraid how I'll act in front of people if you send me a message. Please wait for me. 

Misty: I love you daddy.

Wow, my emotions are all over the place. First, I was ecstatic, then the messages scared and confused me. Right now, I don't know what to think. I so much want to text to get clarifications, but I'll honor her request. 

Now I've got to wait until late tonight to learn our fate and if I sit around doing nothing, I'll work myself up to a panic. Instead, I'll do what all men know how to do well. I put my mind on other tasks, setting these thoughts aside. I decide this would be a good day to get some yard work done. With the riding mower, I mow the lawn twice to get the fun checkerboard look. After that, I trim the entire yard. Next, I get out the grandfather's helper and pull the few weeds I see. Finally, I turn on the watering system and check for leaks or broken heads. By the time I finish, the yard looks great, and it's later in the evening.  

After taking a shower, I flip on the TV and fall asleep before the first commercial break. 

I wake up with a start when hearing the door from the kitchen to the garage squeak open. The sound reminds me I need to grease the hinges. 

I hear steps going upstairs and realize it's Misty coming home. A few minutes later and I hear the shower running. Since I'll at least have a few minutes, I turn off the TV and grab a soda. For a moment, I toy with the idea of going up to join Misty in the shower. But quickly, I realize that is probably not the best idea.

About fifteen minutes later, I hear Misty come downstairs. A moment later and I see her entering the family room. She is wearing her pajamas and suddenly I realize that I've never noticed how hot she looked in them before. She's wearing boxer style pink and white striped shorts, and a loose T-shirt that I realize used to be mine. The neck is all stretched out and hangs off one of her shoulders. 

She meets my gaze, and her smile broadens. "Hi daddy." 

She comes over and sits on the coffee table in front of me. Looks at me for a minute, then leans forward to crawl up my lap, her legs straddling mine, and kisses me. We make out for a couple of minutes before she pulls herself back to sit on the coffee table again. We didn't speak a word for minutes while we searched each other's eyes. 

She breaks the silence. "Daddy, I love you." 

Before I could say anything, she held up her finger. "Please let me say what I need to."

"OK."

She takes a deep breath. "Daddy, I love you and I'm in love with you. I have felt like this for years. I cannot tell you how many nights I touched myself thinking of you. But I knew you would never, ever do that with someone underage. So I waited."

She grabs my soda and takes a drink. "I know you love mom and I do too. I don't want to break up anything between you two. Of all the people I know, I have the only parents that actually seem to still enjoy each other both physically and mentally. I've had friends stay the night and tell me how much they wished their parents were having sex as much as you and mom do."  

Her eyes tear up, and I hand her a tissue from the box on the side table. 

She wipes her eyes and says, "I don't want to spoil that, but I also want you. I won't tell mom about what we are doing because I cannot take what that would do to the both of you. But I want and need you. Even if it's only for this time before she gets home."

Shit. 

I give it a minute to make sure she is done. "Baby, I love you too. What we did was incredible, and I have a desire for you beyond what I thought was possible. But I love your mom more than life itself. I can not lose her. A few days ago, and I would have said I would never be unfaithful to your mom. What happened between us is something unexpected to me. But I love you and want you so much. I don't know the right answer any more. I regret nothing about what we have done, but I am confused."

"Do you want to stop daddy?"

I think about that. "No, I really don't want to. Right now, I can imagine the things I want to do with you. But it has to remain secret. Can we do that? Can we keep this from mom?"

She comes and sits sideways on my lap and looks me dead in the eyes. "Yes, daddy. We can keep our lovemaking secret."  

She takes my left hand and pulls it up under her shirt onto her breast. Playfully, she pushes on my hand, urging me to squeeze while she kisses me. I fondle her and make out for several minutes before urging her to get up. When she does, I pick her up into my arms to carry her to my bed. 

"Daddy, take me to my room. I want you to fuck me in my bed tonight."

A request like that cannot go unfulfilled. With strength I haven't used in a while. I carry Misty up the stairs to her bedroom. The door is open and there are several candles burning and a red cloth over the lamp. She planned, or at least hoped, for this. Her bed is a double four post bed placed under a window that points to the front of the house. Her walls are a light brown and her furniture is a distressed white. I remember when we picked out this bedroom set. It was the set we got her after her little girl princess phase. 

I lay her down on her bed and climb up next to her. Passionately kissing her while pulling off her shirt. I didn't make it all the way off before I had to take a break to suck on her perky nipples and play with her ample breasts. She laughs at having the shirt over her face while I do that. Instead of finishing with the shirt, I take one hand and rub her pussy through her thin shorts. She isn't wearing any panties and within a moment of me touching her, her shorts have a soaking wet spot. 

With each slow pass, she moans and starts biting at the shirt. "Oh daddy, that's.. Oh!" 

I playfully bit at her nipple while rubbing deeper and deeper. Each pass pushing her shorts into her wetness more and more. Her clit is fully engorged and I take the opportunity to rub around it with every pass. Misty is mewling and panting as I keep rubbing her wetness and biting at her until she screams, "Oh Fuck! Daddy! Oh Fuck!" as her whole body goes tense.

I move to just swirling around and flicking her clit through her absolutely soaked shorts. As I'm sucking and biting at her left nipple, I put my free hand to work, squeezing gently at the other nipple. She is bucking as the orgasm she is having intensifies with the attention I'm giving her. I keep going until her orgasm is over and she begs me to stop. 

After a few moments, she pulls the shirt off her head and looks at me. "Oh, my god. Daddy, that was so intense. That was spectacular."

I kiss her and put my fingers into her shorts to pull them down, but she pushes my hands away. She gets up on her knees facing me and pushes me to lie down. Then she unties my shorts and pulls my shorts and under ware off at the same time. She gets between my legs and looks down at my erection. "It's so big. Much bigger than anything I've seen before."

I don't think I'm the biggest, but I have a nice sized and thick penis. Honestly, I've never measured. It never mattered because it was big enough that every girl I was with enjoyed it.  

I had something witty to say, but lost it when she lowered down and kissed the tip of my penis. I put some of her crazy amount of pillows under my shoulder and head so I can see her. She looks up at me with her enormous hazel eyes as she wraps her lips around my shaft. Her mouth looks filled as she takes in a few inches while using one hand to wrap around and stroke me. Moving both hand and mouth in a synchronous motion while not moving her gaze from mine. It was fucking sexy as hell and what she does with her tongue is sheer bliss. 

Then she moves her hand off my penis and tries to take all of it. I feel myself pushing towards her throat. She gasps and backs off to catch her breath. Her eyes show how determined she was to take all of me and within a few seconds, she tried again, making it further. Two more cycles like that and her chin is pushing my balls back. She holds me fully in her for thirty seconds and I almost cum with the tightness, but I hold it back. 

Slowly, she pulls back and starts with her hand and mouth working on me again. She seems to have mastered this skill. The pressure she is using with her hand as she pumps and twists, along with the wetness of her mouth and her tongue doing acrobatics, almost sets me off instantly. Even holding back, like I was. It was only another minute before I fill her mouth. She took it all, then pumps my shaft more while sucking to make sure she gets every drop.  

When satisfied with her work, she takes her mouth off my penis with a popping sound. Then she moves up to give me a kiss. Not one moment through the whole thing did she take her eyes off mine. It was intensely sexy. I'm almost hard again as she craws up to kiss me with breaking her gaze. 

"Daddy, you taste so good," she say's before kissing me again. 

I reach down to put my hand into her shorts and lift them from being pressed into her slit. Then run my fingers into her wetness and bring them back up to my mouth. Looking her in the eyes, I say, "You taste good too, baby. So fucking good." 

She gets a cute but evil grin. "Do you want more of it?"

"Fuck, yes I do."

She pulls her shorts down then somehow works them over her legs and off in a move I would never be graceful enough to pull off. Then she moves up to straddle my head, bringing her cleaned shaved pussy to my face. Spread just enough to show her wetness. Open enough that I put my hand on her ass and pulled her closer. Then, using my tongue, I dipped into her and up till my tongue runs over her clit. 

Her flavor is divine, and I don't think I could ever get enough. I keep licking, faster and faster. Getting deeper and hitting her clit each time. 

She is mewling as she grabs and pulls at my hair. "Oh fuck, that is so good!"

I keep that up for a few minutes, then I put two fingers into her. I curve them up to find her spot. Soon enough, I find and as I'm playing on it, I start sucking her clit. She is bucking, but my hand on her ass holds her close. 

"OH Daddy! Oh, I'm cumming."

I enjoy more wetness rushing around my fingers while she tightens around them. I keep up, while she is pulling hard on my hair, bucking and panting. Then I pull out my fingers and let them play with her clit while I move my tongue in to lap up her flavors. The orgasm seemed to last for a long time. When done, she pushes me away and falls beside me. 

"Oh my god, that was fucking fabulous." She says as she pulls herself half on me. "I'm not sure I can take any more tonight." 

I grin at Misty. "That was good. You are marvelous and your flavor is something magical. Lets lay here for a few, then see if you want more. I'm up to the task if you are."

She kisses my shoulder and closes her eyes. I'm not sure if she is sleeping or not, but I watch her. Her nude body was as close to mine as possible. At that moment, life was perfect. I've had moments like this with Ava, but this was different. Both equally special, but different. This moment I will remember for the rest of my life. 

After about ten minutes, Misty whispers, "Daddy, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me again. Please fuck me."

My cock was stone hard when she said Daddy. Fuck that so wrong, but it did it for me. I push her off me onto her back, then I get up and position myself between her legs. Then lower myself and push my cock to her pussy. She grabs it and rubs her slit with my tip, then guides me in. This time, I push in as far as I can. She is so loose and lubricated that I make it most of the way with the first push, then all the way in the second. 

"Oh daddy! Oh fuck! That huge thing feels so good!"

Damn, she is a good ego boost. 

I pull up one of her legs, shifting the position and angle, allowing my cock to rub against her magical G spot. I thrust into her, then back out, to do it again. Over and over in a slow rhythm, going balls deep each time. Slowly, I speed up the temp and she is moaning and panting out unintelligible things. I kiss her quickly, but she pulls away, moaning with each stroke. 

I keep this faster temp going until I feel her clamp down on me. The pressure, and the look in her eyes, overwhelms me and forces me to paint the insides of my daughter with my cum. The sharing of our orgasms making it more intense for the both of us. 

After a few moments, I let her leg down and pull out. Then fall beside her on the bed. She again curls up, half onto me. She kisses my chest and says, "I never imagined a night like this. Four orgasms in one session."

I only counted three, but she knows her body better. I won't fight the numbers. "Keep talking like that and I could be ready to give you more."

She pulls up and kisses me. "Someday I want you to top that. But for now, this record is fine. I know I cannot walk right now, and I'm questioning if I can tomorrow. Daddy, I love you, but can you please pull the covers over us and spend the night with me?"

I laugh and pull up the covers. Once laying down again, I give Misty a kiss. "Yes, baby, I will stay with you and I love you too." 

Within a minute, Misty is asleep. I watch her sleep for a while before I nod off with her as close to me as possible.