Unaticipated - Alternate Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to control my breathing. I'd already decided if the goons made another move to grab me I was going to go off. Kicking, punching, elbowing, head butting, whatever it took. Nothing was off the table, not even biting. I was not going to fight fair and while they might take me down, at least they'd get injured in the process. I said nothing.

Goliath took a sip of water and continued, "She still had the sticking point that you would never allow such a thing to take place without it adversely affecting your marriage, perhaps even ending it. The girl loves you, I'll give her that. So I came up with a solution for that too. After you lose and the contest is over, these five boys here will bring you back to this office and get you stone drunk. Then they'll give you a dose of Ketamine, a drug used by veterinarians as anesthesia for horses and other animals. People found that it works great as a date rape drug because not only does it erase your memory for about twenty-four hours, but it also quickly metabolizes in the body and can be difficult to detect with drug tests. Street names for it are Special K, Cat Valium, or Kit Kat. That's why I can tell you everything honestly with impunity because you won't remember a single word spoken to you tonight, nothing, nada, zip."

"So, there are forty men signed up to compete for the cash prize and a night with your wife. I'm the strongest man in this building by far. I've let them all think they have a fair chance at winning but none of them have a prayer. I'm going to win the forty grand, split it with Stacy, and fuck her every which way all night long while you're getting drunk and forgetful. You'll be taken home tomorrow to sleep it of and I'll drop your wife off at your home after I simply can't get it up another time. When you eventually wake up, she'll tell you how she won twenty thousand dollars in a contest and you two lovebirds can start making babies to your heart's delight. You won't remember a thing, she'll have her money, and I'll have done my best to wear out her pussy all night long."

"You just made a big mistake, Gerald," I cajoled.

"Oh yeah? What's that," he smirked.

"First off, you just told these five goons your plan.They do all the work keeping me occupied and then drugging me while you reap all the benefit. Why would they have any interest in detaining me now?" I inquired.

"It's a fair question," he surmised. "These five know better than anyone else that they stand no chance against me so they did not even enter. They've already been paid in full in advance by your lovely wife here to look after you and make sure everything goes according to plan, so they will not be competing tonight."

"Stacy paid them?" I puzzled.

"That's right, chump," the guy to my immediate left blurted. "She gave all five of us blowjobs earlier today. I truly envy you, Army. Your wife really knows how to suck cock. I'm thinking about hiring her to teach my wife how to do like she did," he goaded.

Stacy gave me a wan smile as I asked, "Is that true? Did you give all five of these guys blow jobs before I arrived?" She had the good sense to look down at the floor rather than lie to me.

"Okay then your second mistake is are they willing to kill me? Because there is no way they are gonna bring me back into this office without at least beating me unconscious or killing me. Stacy will lose some of her 20 thousand dollar whore money for my reconstructive surgery. You know teeth implants, broken bones, internal injuries. Stacy, just a trip to the emergency room starts at a thousand. Our deductible is twelve thousand, so you'd give up more than half your money, unless of course these boys finish the job and kill me. And I don't see them willing to do that. Not for a blowjob anyway. Plus they'd have to worry about one of the other guys talking."

"The third issue is I thought ketamine has to be administered intravenously. You think I am gonna wake up to find an injection site and not suspect foul play?" I asked. "And how about overdosing like that kid who died when the cops held him down and gave him a dose. Okay. It obviously looks like Stacy can live with my death." Stacy had the grace to cringe.

One of the goons said, "Oral does just fine. And I know what I am doing. Stacy told me your weight and I have already pulled up the right dose to knock you out and make you forget everything."

"Sorry to disappoint you fellows. But I have zero interest in competing in any event or winning anything, especially anything to do with her. If she is willing to even consider this crap, and whore herself, you can have her. Do whatever you want with her. I'm out of here," I seethed.

"I'm afraid we can't let you do that Army," Goliath repeated. "A deal's a deal. I gave your wife my word that you would arm wrestle the winner of tonight's contest for the money and her honor. Then I promised her you'd have no memories of anything said and done tonight."

"What honor,? She has none obviously. I no longer care who she fucks, sucks, or for how long. Right now, I want nothing more than to divorce the backstabbing bitch as soon as possible." Stacy began sobbing at my harsh language and sentiments. "And like I said, I am not coming back in here so kill me now."

"Pay no attention to anything he says, Stacy. Like I told you, he'll have no recollection tomorrow. He'll be your ever-loving hubby once again. You have my word," Goliath reassured her.

Stacy smiled weakly at his encouragement in the wake of my stinging threat to divorce her.

"I'll tell you what, I'll compete, just so long as you know you'll have to kill me after." I said.

"Enough chit-chat. Let's get out there and get things started, shall we?" Goliath insisted, scoffing at my threats.

The group of five marched me out into the gym. When the contestants saw my wife's virtually nude body, they went wild with applause and cat-calls. I looked around and couldn't see my friend, Hal. "Where is he?" I queried.

"Your friend? He decided not to hang around after all. We didn't want to force him to stay so we let him leave. Sorry," one of the five informed me. I knew Hal hadn't left of his own free will. They'd coerced him to leave. I also knew he wouldn't abandon me and must be parked somewhere nearby. The problem was, I had no way to signal him I needed help.

Goliath was wearing a light jacket to conceal his overabundant musculature. He didn't want to overtly intimidate any of the contestants and erase their hopes of pulling a rabbit out of a hat. Obviously most were not local and did not know him. He began to address the crowd.

"Alright, everybody. This is what we've all been waiting for. All forty of us have contributed our thousand-dollar entry fee and signed the rules, disclaimers, and waiver sheet. Stokes Fitness Palace will be held harmless in the event of any injuries related to this contest. This is a double-elimination competition. If you lose once, you still have another chance to compete and win the tournament. The best two out of three wins. If you have two losses you're out."

"Now our girl, Stacy here wants a fair and square contest. She insisted that her husband, Army, also be given a shot at defending her virtue. He will wait and wrestle the number one contender. When he loses, the winner takes all. Does everyone understand and agree?" All of the men nodded acknowledgment.

"Excellent," he continued. "The winner will receive the title trophy and the twenty thousand dollar bounty. Our girl, Stacy, here will receive twenty grand of pot regardless of who wins, and the winner gets an all-night love-fest with her. Sex any way you want and until you can't handle any more. You've all seen her video. Some lucky guy is going to be in for the night of his life!"

I heard, "That's a lot of money for one night of sex, but she looks like she is worth every penny." Everyone was rip-roaring and yelling their enthusiasm for the contest while Stacy wiggled and writhed her body seductively for their benefit.

"We have two very distinguished gentlemen with us here tonight, Mr. Justin Albright and Mr. Kevin Saunders are sanctioned referees for the World Arm Wrestling Federation, and they are going to officiate every contest tonight. They are impartial and their word is final, not to be questioned. We have two arm wrestling tables with hand pegs that will be running simultaneously to speed things along. The hand pegs are there to give you more power and leverage. Two matches at a time will allow each man here a fair chance to win. We have a computer random name generator to pair up and set the first twenty matches. All results will be recorded and the computer will then create the second set of pairings and so forth and so on until we get down to the final two. If you've been eliminated from the competition, you are encouraged to stay and root for your buddies during their matches."

The two arm wrestling tables were identical and were designed for standing matches, not seated. They had padded elbow pads where each competitor places their elbow down to wrestle to avoid discomfort and to prevent injury. The touch pads are the raised pads on opposite sides of the table that each respective competitor is trying to push his opponent's hand onto. A projector cast the paired names up on a screen from an overhead projector. The order was easily discernible and clear for all participants involved. The two tables were approximately ten feet (3 meters) apart. Stacy stood between the tables and made a last-minute announcement.

"Hey, fellas. I wish each and every one of you the best of luck tonight. And just to prove I mean business, right before you compete if you need a little extra encouragement, each of you is free to give my boobs a little squeeze for good luck," she giggled.

"I have something to say."I yelled loudly, interrupting her. "I am due to be murdered after this event tonight." There were gasps from the crowd. "Take note of these five guys here." I pointed out out the five goons. "They are assigned to keep me from leaving before the event is over and kill me later if I do not win. I am counting on there being some honorable men here tonight. I just hope there are enough to make sure I make it out the door alive."

"Stacy here is an adult and can do what she wants. If she wants to give her body up to the winner, and for the cash then that is on her. For myself, I hope to compete and if I win, leave with my winnings and my wife. If I don't, at least leave with my life. I'll be right here in the middle of y'all. You will be able to see me being forced out or into some dark corner and subdued." I got some very intent looks from the judges. As I looked around, several men seemed shaken.

"Nobody is getting killed here tonight." Goliath yelled, glaring at me. "Of course Mr Bostic or Army as he is called will walk out the front door when the event is over."

"Now let's get busy and take on Stacy's offer to scope her out, Feel them titties! I know from personal examination, they are real." he said. The guys whooped and hollered some more. The first four contestants took her up on her offer, each feeling up her boobs in turn before they set themselves to the match. The referees repeated all of the rules for each contest to ensure compliance. When they asked 'Ready?', each man nodded his acknowledgment. When they said, 'GO!', it was on. You never heard such moans and groans as each man gave his all to win over each opponent. Everyone who was not competing at the time was cheering on those who were. It was an enthusiastic melee.

I sat right in the middle of the crowd and watched my wife in disgust as she freely let other men play with her breasts. Breasts that I had mistakenly believed to be mine and mine alone. There was a cauldron boiling deep in my soul over her betrayal and humiliation at her brazen shamelessness.

With two matches taking place simultaneously in under three minutes, the first round was completed in under thirty minutes. The second round which allowed double elimination, took another half hour, so after the first hour, half of the contestants had been eliminated. The remaining twenty were soon matched up by the computer in random pairings. Stacy decided to make it even more interesting for the remaining contestants. She allowed feel-ups of her crotch and boobs alike as encouragement for the remaining contenders. Every single man took advantage of it. It was sickening to watch her being pawed and mauled. She, however, seemed to love the attention and encouraged each man to help himself.

Occasionally she would look my way and smile. Stacy kept looking my way as if urging me to join the fray but every time she beckoned me, I simply turned my head to the side, ignoring her. I could tell she was excited and not concerned in the least as I was not going to remember a thing.

After five more matches took place over the next fifteen minutes, there were ten winners and losers. Another quarter-hour narrowed the field down to only ten final contestants as an hour and a half had expired by this time. Testosterone flooded the room fueled by machismo, prize money, and a highly anticipated night of passion with my wife. The atmosphere was palpable.

One of the goons leaned close. "You just had to run your mouth didn't you, asshole. Well, I am personally gonna beat the shit out of you. When you wake up we'll tell you you fell down the steps."

The next thirty minutes whittled down the contestants to the semi-final pairing. Of course, all contestants kissed and liberally groped Stacy, helping themselves to a feel of all her goods with their hands before their turn at the table. Ultimately, it was Goliath versus another heavily muscled man for the semi-final match. Goliath handily won the set, leaving him to be the one I would face, exactly as he had predicted.

The referees advised Goliath that he could take fifteen minutes to rest and recover before having to face off with me in the final match. He laughed them off indicating that I was an insignificant gnat to him and he required no recovery time to face me. His victory was a given.

I shrugged off my windbreaker and tied it tightly around my waist. I did not want to risk losing it. I was escorted to the table for the final event. The referees stood ready to officiate the final match of the night to declare a clear winner. As I stood reluctantly stood there across the table from this behemoth of a man, it was evident that not a single man in the room gave me any chance whatsoever to come out on top. They were smirking and chuckling in acknowledgment that Stacy was going to be Goliath's prize, and heard a few say they envied him his night with the hot fox. As I stood before the table, the room finally quietened down and I began to speak.

"Where is the forty grand in prize money? I want to see it," I asked. Win or lose, I wanted no reason to go near that office again.

"Why do you want to see it, little man? You don't have a chance in hell at winning it anyway," Goliath bragged.

"That may be so," I affirmed. "However, everyone here has been using my wife for inspiration before their match. I simply want to see the money for mine. That doesn't violate any rules, does it?" I queried. "Besides I want to make sure I get it if I win." That received loud laughter. I smiled.

"I guess not, little man." He nodded at one of the five who disappeared into the office to retrieve the locked box holding the cash. He opened it so I could see.

"So far, so good. Could one of the referees quickly count it to ensure it's all there?"

Goliath nodded again, beginning to get exasperated, "Mr. Albright, would you please do the honors?"

Referee Justin Albright picked it up, quickly sorted, and confirmed the total of forty thousand dollars.

"Sir," I requested, "if you don't mind, I'd like it if you hold onto that until the end of the finals so it can be awarded immediately. I'd like for you to also guarantee my safety. Like I told everybody before, my life is in danger and I doubt I'll be allowed to leave the building whether I win or lose."

Justin looked at Goliath who said, "Go ahead, Mr Albright. Your reputation is impeccable. We trust you completely," whereupon Justin held the two-inch thick neat stack of four hundred, one-hundred-dollar bills close to his body for security.

"Satisfied, Army?" Goliath smirked. "You will be allowed to leave, of course. Nobody here will stop you." His expression told me otherwise. I suspected at least two and possibly three of the goons had been sent outside to wait for me.

"Completely," I verified. "I'm only competing for a chance at the money. I have no interest in that slut any more. She's a great fuck but who would want to live with a woman with no morals? I'm really tempted to leave her here, win or lose."

Stacy glared at me.

"Good. Enough delay. Let's get this nothing of a match over with so I can start fucking your wife. Come here, sweetheart. Give me another sample of that sweet honeypot that's going to be all mine in just a few minutes," he boasted. Stacy came over to him and gave him the most passionate French kiss I'd ever seen her deliver. Her hands gingerly massaged his crotch in front of the whole room as Goliath pulled her top down and suckled her breasts right in front of me. I had never been so enraged and humiliated in all my life. Then I felt an icy cold sweep over me. After he had his fill of Stacy's temptations, she moved toward me to inspire me in the same way. I stopped her dead in her tracks.

In a clear voice, I admonished, "Don't ever touch me again, Stacy! You heard what I said earlier. I don't want a woman with no morals. Maybe, tomorrow, I won't remember anything that happened tonight because I will be dead or beaten to a pulp by your lover's boys. But I hope you never forget what I'm about to say for the rest of your life! Twenty grand for a night of unbridled sex with you might make you an expensive whore but it makes you a whore nonetheless. You're nothing more than a cheating slut and, if I had my way, I'd divorce your ass right here and now. Get your skanky ass behind me so I don't have to look at you. Just the sight of you makes me want to vomit all over your lover boy here."

Stacy began sobbing loudly at my vehement vitriol. I heard gasps from the crowd. Both referees scowled. I could not tell if they did not like my manners or realized there was something nefarious going on. I hoped they realized my participation was involuntary.

I was tempted to just ask somebody to call the police and let Goliath execute whatever plan he had to shut me up in front of more than forty witnesses. That could wait..

As Stacy moved behind me in compliance with my request, Goliath defended his prize for the night. "Just who the hell do you think you are? You can't talk to her like that!" He commanded.

"She has been my wife for the last few years, but if I have the physical and mental capacity to correct that mistake when I leave this building, she won't be my wife much longer. She sure as hell won't be bearing any of MY children!" I said. I had a sudden thought as the picture was becoming clearer.

"Enough of your big talk, little man. Put your arm up here and I'll put you in your place and shut that mouth of yours," Goliath commanded.

Everyone effusively cheered Goliath's bravado, knowing he would deliver on that promise. Knowing I had no other choice, I put my comparatively small arm up on the table against the mass of muscle Goliath presented me. We locked hands tightly, making sure there would be no slips or tricks. Referee Kevin Saunders revisited the rules one last time before signaling the start. I heard Stacy behind me admonish Goliath not to hurt me. If he had his way, I'm sure he would have broken my arm or even rip it off.

I was not sure if she meant killing me like I told every person there he intended, or physical injury during the actual contest. I knew full well she wanted me to be subdued and forced to drink that ketamine solution. I really did not care, nor did I have time to think about it.