Unaticipated - Alternate Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why should we? This way we have a chance." one of the goons said.

"You don't have any chance." I said. "But I feel threatened by your standing there. Now I would really hate to fire this thing in here. You have no idea how loud it is. One round will have our ears ringing and like I said I will not shoot one round. I might even take you all down. Actually that is a given if any one of you makes a single step I consider threatening. If you want to talk, sit. Otherwise I will simply call the police. The choice is yours." They sat.

I told them to slide back all the way on the sofa and two easy chairs they occupied as they'd have to shift their weight to get up and then I'd start shooting.

When they were all sitting, I sat myself against the opposite wall on a kitchen chair I'd placed there earlier. I laid my pistol on my right thigh. I let them see my finger just outside the trigger guard. A slight movement and it would be right where it was needed.

"Look sweetheart", Stacy said. "Give them the twenty thousand and take the ketamine stuff. When you wake up tomorrow, we'll be like we were, only twenty thousand richer." I asked how she was going to explain the money to me. "Easy. You won forty thousand and gave me twenty to hold. You left the gym but somebody followed you and mugged you. I mean these guys might have to give you a black eye or bloody lip to make it look right. But you'd wake up my dear sweet loving husband and we'd have our whole lives ahead of us."

I began to laugh. The men looked perturbed. Stacy looked puzzled and began to stand. "Go over and grab his gun." Goliath urged. "He won't hurt you. He loves you."

"He is half right." I said. "I USED TO love you but I won't hurt you. Instead I will shoot three of these idiots as soon as you stand up." I raised the gun off my knee where it had rested. She looked at me, shocked, and sat back down.

"I laughed a few seconds ago at how really stupid you are. You can not think outside of a paper bag." I said. "Let's go back to earlier this evening. You listened to numbnuts here", I pointed to Goliath. "tell you he'd leave me with no memory. You'd come home well fucked with twenty thousand dollars and say you won a contest tonight and I'd buy it. Seriously? You don't think I'd check out any contest that paid that much, especially if I could not remember a thing? But you bought his bullshit, hook line and sinker."

"Oh, they'd make sure my memory was wiped after the event. Even if they had to beat my ass enough to force it down my throat. They could not do it before the contest. They had to keep you happy and acting like a slut until the whole show ended. That was the only reason they kept me on my feet and it frosted their cookies I dared tell everybody I was in danger. They may have told you otherwise, but you were never going to see a dime of that money. I was going to be taken away and fed the drugs like they said. You were going to get fucked. And I'll bet not just by Goliath but by every one of these guys. They'd take videos and tell you if you said a word later they'd show me the video of you happily taking it up all three holes. They were planning to make you their whore. Any time any of these guys showed up at the gym, they'd take you in the back and either fuck you or make you blow them. It was a total blackmail scheme. They want you as their whore. You were never going to get that prize money."

Stacy shook her head in denial and began to tell me I was wrong. and they were happy with the blowjobs they got. "Just think about a couple things." I said, "First you made a video of you masturbating for him to send around to churn up interest. By the way, I hope your face was not seen but I doubt you thought about that. How many copies would he have to send out to get forty responses. How many will show the video or send it to others. Sooner or later it will get seen by someone you know. Congrats! You are already a porn star." Stacy looked shocked. She had obviously never considered that. I'd never thought her that stupid.

"Now I have a question. Whose idea was it to invite me tonight? Not only invite me but make sure I would attend?" I asked. Stacie said that was Goliath's.

"So Gerald, you intended to cuckold me? You wanted to fuck Stacy in front of me before you wiped my memory, right?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Stacy agreed it would be hot to do it while you watched. Even better if instead of just cursing us, you broke down and cried as she told you how much better I am." He frowned as I smiled.

"I said it would be hot but Goliath insisted you be there." Stacy admitted. "We had to make sure you were under our control."

"Oh, I'm sure he wanted me under control, but not just because he wanted to see me totally upset. That was icing on the cake, because he is a sadistic bastard but he had other motives."

"I was there for a couple reasons. First he needed time to screw you thoroughly. Not only him but these other guys as well. He was going to record it all. Screwing you in front of me and you excited and even gloating about it would make excellent blackmail material. Even better than you being a happy slut for these guys. No matter what you claimed later, you could never dispute what you did. How you treated me."

The second reason is the control issue. He knew I'd be here at home wondering where you were. He did not want me coming to find you or maybe calling the police. Also when he let you come home, well fucked and upset, he did not want me to react the wrong way. He anticipated I'd get the police involved then for sure. He wanted me totally out of it, hungover and confused. Plus he needed his blackmail material to keep you in line. Like I said, this was never going to be a one time thing. Nor was he going to give you a dime of that money so you would have definitely been upset."

"After you told me all about your plans, Goliath had you go out and play the crowd. Not just dancing around which should have been more than enough, but actually getting felt up. I doubt that many of those guys were really distracted enough to be thrown off their game. No, it was an advertisement for coming events. Goliath has already decided to turn you out as his whore. He might have to agree to not enter the next match to lure contestants back to compete without him being the sure winner. It is faster and easier money than have you turn tricks one john at a time. But eventually he'd have you doing that too, probably."

"Now I'm just guessing here, but that little couch in the office was pretty small for a gangbang. I bet they have a motel reserved. Some place close by. They already have the cameras set up. Maybe some supplies ready. Of course at the gym they'd have a place to clean you up between guys too but not as close to the action. I don't see these guys liking sloppy seconds."

Stacy said, "Yeah, Goliath has a room booked at the Sunrise motel." She looked at Goliath who sat scowling at me. She shook her head but I could see the lights beginning to come on. She was clearly wondering if she had really been duped.

"Oh yes. But I thwarted those plans. I not only won the contest but got away. I was expecting the guys in the parking lot waiting to grab me. I'm guessing one or two others were in the office in case I was dumb enough to go back there with you when you got dressed."

"They regrouped and went to plan B. Coming here and forcing the issue a second time. You were so desperate to get my memory wiped you agreed to go along with them without thinking. Once they got their money, they'd all fuck you, probably every hole but they'd do it in our bed this time while I laid in here unconscious."

"I'm guessing they'd threaten to kick in my nuts if you didn't act happy and totally on board while they recorded the action. You'd have to play their happy whore. At the gym you were not only willing but excited to fuck them. Well, Goliath happily and then the others when he ordered you. I wonder if you are still happy to fuck even though I won. Is that another agreed upon perk along with the money they'd get for wiping my memory? Or would they have to use a little force to get you to comply?"

"I agreed to fuck Goliath if he helped me, but not the others." Stacy admitted, softly.

"So they'd sit out here playing with themselves waiting for Goliath to fuck until he was satisfied?" I laughed. "Damn you really are naive. Do you really think they'd go to all this trouble if they weren't going to get something out of it?"

"They'd all take turns. And the same result would happen. Once again they would not leave you with a dime. And with a blackmail video they'd own your ass until they got tired of it. All that other stuff about them whoring you would come true as well." I said.

"And actually it is better for them this way. At the gym, I'd have to get drunk and fall down some steps to explain how I got hurt. Even so, why I got so drunk would be a little hard to explain. I've never got so drunk I'd passed out and woke up with no memory. I'd have asked around. A party after an event where a woman offered herself would be pretty hard to hide. Maybe they counted on me being a dumbass and not thinking to investigate. They were going to risk it though. But to everybody's amazement, I beat Goliath. Just like David beat the original Goliath in the bible."

"Now here, away from the gym, the explanation for how I got hurt would be much easier. I'd just won forty thousand dollars so obviously somebody followed me home and mugged me. Nobody would have an inking who did it except you seven. Stacy, you'd never tell because you were being blackmailed I'd find out you were a slut. It is actually a better scenario than their original."

"I'd never suspect having been drugged but chock up my amnesia to getting the shit kicked out of me. And your idea of a black eye and cut lip is way off the mark. They'd make the mugging look real. It would have to match the story. They'd stomp my ass. Likely several kicks to the head, maybe ribs broken, etc. Which means a hospital visit and possibly massive injuries like I told you earlier. Only now without your share of the prize money, we would not have a way to pay for it. Well we wouldn't before because you wouldn't have got it then either."

"A single blow to the head after falling down steps at the gym might be plausible. Plus you could explain being upset by my ignorant behavior getting shit-faced drunk."

"Here the mugging would be the best story and to be honest, they'd have to torture me to find the money anyway. I did not bring it home. Wouldn't it be something if the money was lost because you wiped my memory before I told them where I hid it."

"Even without the money I'm sure Goliath would not only be happy to beat me into the ground, he'd be happy to lend you the money for the medical bills. And you'd pay him back with your pussy. Just another hook in you. Your needing money might be his lead in to get you to actively turn tricks. And you know that you'd be afraid to go off birth control, so you'd never have a baby. Not mine anyway. I figured out all that at the gym and said so out loud. I said you'd never have my kid. If you went off birth control one of these guys would probably be the one to knock you up." Stacy stared at me with her mouth open.

"Now just to show you another hole in the plans you made on the way over here is the idea to say you managed to keep twenty thousand I gave you to hold and I got mugged on my way here. Yet we have forty two witnesses counting the referees who watched me pocket all the cash and leave without you. No, you'd never be allowed to keep any of it. Your cover story would never hold up. They'd take every bit because a real mugger would have got it all."

"How am I doing guys?" I asked with a grin.

"How'd a fucking uneducated jarhead outmaneuver us?" Goliath fumed. Stacy looked at him in horror, finally realizing just how far she'd been duped.

"Just because I don't have an advanced education does not mean I am stupid." I said. "I was taught to think through a situation in the Marines. Not just blindly follow orders. You never know when your leader might be killed in combat and you might have to step up and take charge."

"Earlier tonight, I looked at these five goons of yours and thought it overkill. You telling me you controlled these guys because they could not take you was one of your more stupid statements. Or was that an explanation for why they would not compete? Either way, you could not control what they did away from you. They'd each have to worry about one of the others talking and blowing your whole plan. I'm guessing you are all good buddies. You get along and go fishing or some such bullshit. I'm guessing you told them of a cute piece of ass you were cultivating. You just couldn't get her to go all the way cheating and give up her pussy."

"So with the help of these guys, you came up with a plan. These guys are not just in it for the money as the cash split would be small. Who is willing to commit multiple felonies for that or especially to help a married friend get a piece of ass? Even if it was a full night of sex with a hot woman. Plus run the risk of your own wives finding out? No, the reward had to be worth the risk."

"And how do you explain being out all night to your wives? I'm guessing you are all supposed to be gone together right now on a fishing trip or some such overnight excursion."

Goliath suddenly reached out and grabbed Stacy and pulled her in front of him. "Alright, asshole. You said she loved you enough to act excited and happy to keep us from stomping your balls. Yeah, we planned to do all that. Even telling her you'd never father a kid and might never walk much less fuck after we got finished with you. That was on the burner if she changed her mind any time. We needed her smiling face fucking all of us."

"How much do you love her? Drop the gun or I'll snap her neck" Goliath gritted. "I see your hesitation. You aren't gonna shoot me and risk hitting her."

"No, I'm not." I admitted. "I'm gonna start shooting these guys and you killing her will give me the perfect excuse. Not just me being threatened. I can say watching my wife being murdered, I feared for my life and it would be absolutely true. And if she's dead it would also save me having to divorce her. I'll be careful not to kill you though. I'll shoot you in every major joint. Knees, elbows, wrists, even your hips and ankles. Now turn her loose. Three, two..." My Glock was aimed straight at the guy in front of me and my finger moved to the trigger.

"Goddamnit, Gerry, turn her loose. NOW!" commanded one of the goons. He was obviously the real leader or one of the smarter ones. "This fucker is gonna shoot us. He is not bullshitting." He turned to me. "Okay, it's time to end this."

"Gerry is not going to hurt the girl, are you, Gerry?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned back to me. "And you are not going to shoot anybody and risk prison. You may be tough and strong, but you'd still wind up somebody's bitch."

"At the same time you are not gonna call the police to turn us in. Which is what you'd really like to do." the leader said. "No, you are going to let us walk out of here, our tails between our legs. No money and no whore. You were right about all that. We fully intended to blackmail the dumb cunt into giving us her pussy any time we wanted it. "

"And why would I not call the police?" I asked.

"We had forty two witnesses tonight who watched your wife cavort around playing the slut. They were told you were on board with it. You pimped her out. Of course you denied it later. But that was because she was doing such a great job and you got jealous. The murder part was bullshit. Maybe we threatened to kick your ass for trying to back out at the last minute, but murder? No way. That's how the scenario will play out since you cannot prove a thing otherwise."

Goliath turned Stacy loose. She glared at him, obviously scared of him now. She was also angry about how he used her and planned to treat her in the future.

"Yes, we'd be caught with ketamine and a video recorder in our possession when the cops searched. We even have a tube to force the booze and drugs down your throat. I know you caught onto Stacy saying that earlier. I even have a lavage kit to flush your wife out between us taking turns. A little spunk might be okay, but not two or three loads from all six of us. That would be just too gross."

"All that stuff is easily explained. Many people have video equipment in their car. We planned to record the arm wrestling event. Which we did but with other equipment. We'd have had to do a careful edit of the events of course. And I always have ketamine in my possession along with a whole load of other drugs. I'm a veterinarian and this is my partner." He nodded to the man on his right. "We keep a whole emergency kit in our cars all the time. We do house calls on a routine basis. So we carry that other equipment on a routine basis. Yeah, we were going to use the same tube on you we used on a cow yesterday. We did wash it off though."

"Obviously, Stacy is not going to risk going back to work at the gym knowing what we planned. But she cannot make a complaint either. There is no proof of what we planned. But there is ample proof of her being a slut. She made a video of herself masturbating, plus her actions tonight. You might not want all that exposed. Imagine a man pimping his own wife in a small community. Everybody will talk."

"I want that money!" Goliath growled. "I just bought a new truck. I need it."

"Well, you are gonna have to figure another way to get it. You lost the competition. That was the only way to explain the twenty K to your wife. And Army is right that the other twenty split five ways is barely spending money and not worth committing multiple felonies. Stacy was the prize we wanted. Blowjobs whenever we wanted and a piece of ass who couldn't say no. Army, you were wrong about us making her a whore. Not for a long time anyway, If ever."

"Oh, yes. We were planning more events with Stacy as the prize. It would be easy money but we also would limit the guys fucking her and therefore the risk of an STD. But the main goal was keeping her for ourselves until we tired of her. Probably we'd have kept her five or six years at least. She'd have a hot hard body from working out all the time. Fucking and blowing us virtually every day would not be that much wear and tear on her. Not physically anyway. I'm sure after a year or so, she'd even come to fully accept her life as our slut if not enjoy it."

A second man said, "We'd eventually let her have a kid too if she really wanted and begged really nicely. We'd just use condoms or her ass until you got her pregnant. We even talked about slipping her some of the money she earned for us back in the form of tips to help with expenses. Just to keep her happy and enthusiastic."

The man sitting next to the leader said, "We will walk out of here and you and your wife can work out your issues. But I can't see any amount of counseling helping. You'd never be able to forget or forgive. But maybe I can offer a solution."

"I will give you some ketamine, a good dose that with a few drinks should do the job. We'd planned on making you drink about six shots worth of booze. If you really love Stacy you can drink the stuff after we leave. She won't be working for the gym anymore since she knows what we had in store so she won't be in any danger from us. And I imagine she's learned her lesson about being gullible and how cheating is risky. Hopefully she will keep her legs together from now on. But if you really love her, you could forget it and move on and have that baby you want."

I was amused at their fast planning. Did they seriously think I'd do that? It would be giving her a pass. The guy continued, "It is easy to explain the money. She'd just tell you the truth. You won it in an arm wrestling contest. That was the special event you were invited to attend. She got your entry to compete as a bonus for good work but had no idea you were so good. Most of those competitors do not live locally so it is doubtful you'd ever accidentally meet one later. And if you did, he might mention your hot wife but it is unlikely he would comment about her being such a slut."