Unaticipated - Alternate Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I conceded his point as if it made sense. "But how could she explain my missing memory?"

"Well that is tricky. She'd have to beat you some after you passed out. Maybe say after you got home you two had several drinks to celebrate which would explain the booze in your system. You went out to the car and fell down the front steps and hit your head. The problem with that is you might decide to get checked out at a hospital. You'd have to figure a story ahead of time to make it plausible, but you would be married which is a plus. You love her so much, you'd trust her explanation. Of course your loving wife would never lie to you." None of the six men could help from chuckling at that statement.

He smiled. I wondered if he was already planning to circle back and get the money from Stacy somehow. I suddenly realized the rest of his plan but let him talk. "You'd have to take the ketamine tonight like in the next few hours though to make sure it wipes enough of your memory. You might remember planning to go to the gym, just not what happened there. That would be a blank for Stacy to fill in."

"Now the problem I see is what to do with Stacy. I could just divorce her and walk away. That would be the smartest option." I mused out loud. Stacy began to beg. She said we'd just talked how we could fix things and she promised to never do anything like this in the future. "You'd still have been a cheating slut, but maybe you've learned. But the problem I have with taking the ketamine, even after you guys are long gone is twofold. Would you guys come back and threaten Stacy for the money or half of it while I was out of it? Maybe tell her you'd out her to me and while you had no proof you'd create doubt and a rift in our marriage. She's dumb enough to fall for that." I saw head shakes from all of them including Stacy.

I said I wanted them to all make a verbal individual promise I'd never see the again. Each in turn said they would not bother Stacy nor myself in the future. They began to pile it on thinking I was about to let them go.

"So the big problem is Stacy has to hurt me enough to cover the amnesia. She'd have to really kick the shit out of me and in the right places to look like a fall down the stairs. Maybe even push me down them before I completely passed out. Do you think you could do that, Stacy?"

"Oh yes! I'd make it look good." Stacy answered earnestly. "A few kicks to the head and maybe the ribs. But not enough to send you to the hospital. A real fall down stairs could break more than we want. Or we could stage a mugging like we planned earlier. It's not too late to go out. Our story could be we went to celebrate, had a few drinks and you'd have the alcohol in your system to help the ketamine along. Then the story would be after we left the bar you'd get mugged."

"I know, I could say three guys started beating on you, and I ran for help. They got scared, jumped in their truck and drove away. I turned back, helped you up and brought you home. Then you'd wake up and everything would be cool. Of course the money would be safe here all the time."

"I can say I helped to get you home but we'd really do my kicking you here at home That is better than leaving you to be found somewhere like our earlier plan." she said. Ahh she admitted how far they'd planned to go if needed. "I'd use a pair of your heavy boots and when you passed out, kick you in the head a few times. That would answer the amnesia. To make the mugging look good, I'd have to kick you in the ribs and leave bruises. I'd probably have to kick you in the balls too. Guys always kick each other in the nuts in a fight don't they? Not too hard to damage but enough to still hurt later so you didn't get suspicious. Two or three should do it unless you think stomps would be better than kicking. You know, to make bigger bruises with less damage."

Damn, who was this woman? She was quick to get on board with kicking my ass. The six men were staring at her. "And tomorrow, I'd be your nurse bringing you icepacks for your head and balls."

"Let's do it, honey!" Stacy gushed. "We'd save our marriage. And have money for a baby. And I promise I will not cheat on you in the future. I've learned my lesson." After a paused she added. "And that includes making out and letting anybody feel me up or me giving blowjobs since you call that cheating."

'Since I called that cheating? She apparently still did not agree.' I thought.

"Plus you are still really pissed I screwed up your hot night of sex. You really wanted to fuck Goliath, didn't you? You'd be thinking of that when you kicked or stomped my balls" I asked in as normal a voice as possible.

"Okay, I won't lie. If I did, you'd know. And since you won't remember anyway, yeah, I was really looking forward to fucking him. I felt his hard on and wanted it. As strong as he is he'd really pound me hard! It'd be wild!" Stacy admitted. "But you scared me when you figured out what they'd planned. I'd never do him now. So part of me is mad at you and part at him. I'd like to kick both of you in the nuts. Hey, think we can make that a condition for letting them go? I get to kick Goliath once or twice, too?" Goliath bristled and said 'fuck that!"

"I'm being honest here. You won't remember me saying this but you also won't remember the other stuff either." Her flushed face told me she'd remember every bit of it and enjoy the memory. All she would miss out on was actually fucking Goliath. Her licking her lips while she outlined her plans told me she really was looking forward to busting my balls like she looked forward to breaking my heart earlier. It would all be good if I had no memory at the end of it all, as far as she was concerned.

"Now that we have all this honesty I do have a couple more questions before I make my decision to let you go. Or let Stacy wipe my memory." Stacy and Goliath both nodded vigorously.

"You both agreed you never actually screwed. You were being very candid since you knew you'd wipe my memory. Goliath said Stacy requested I be given a shot, however small, to win the pot. She did not think I had a snowball's chance in Hell of doing it, so it almost seemed like a wasted gesture. My question is this, did you intend to force me to watch you fuck before you drugged me? You made it sound both ways a few times. Once you said your boys would drug me elsewhere."

I suspected the answer but knew for sure before either opened their mouths "Yeah, we both thought it kinky to make you watch. You wouldn't remember anyway but Stacy wanted the memory of having all that power over you." The word power was significant when I considered how much she seemed to look forward to kicking my nuts after I passed out. Or really maybe she'd do it while I was still awake just to hear me scream and then not remember it later. I didn't put a thing past the bitch at this point.

"Not just me!" Stacy protested for some reason once again not realizing what she was saying. "You were the one who said it would be hot if Army cried watching a better man stretch my pussy like he never had."

"My second question really does not matter, but who suggested it first." I asked. Goliath answered quickly, "I did but Stacy had a bunch of suggestions to make it even wilder. Like after I'd filled it with cum, rubbing her pussy on your face to torment you. We'd wash you up before taking you home of course. And you'd have such bad cotton mouth you'd never notice the taste of a little cum in your mouth." Stacy blushed.

"Okay, one other issue, you guys said she gave you all blowjobs this afternoon to pay you for your help. Tell me about that." I said, in a neutral tone.

One said, "Well, it was pretty simple. We told her we had to make sure she was totally on board with what was happening and not suddenly be too inhibited to put on a real show. Also since we could not compete and have a chance at her we needed something to pay us. She got naked and gave us all blowjobs. Two actually as we all went for a second round. She would not let us touch her but she fingered her pussy while she sucked us. She got off a couple times while we watched."

I nodded. I acted like I did not care. In reality, by that time, I was over being upset. I just wanted to satisfy my curiosity.

"Okay, so lets recap. Obviously nobody wants me to start shooting which like I said, I will at the slightest provocation. You don't want me to call the cops. You pointed out the damage to my reputation, but forgot to mention having to answer to your wives. You got blowjobs right? I want to hear from each of you who did. I want to see a show of honesty here. Tell me if you did." All five told me Stacy had sucked them off that afternoon. I asked for details.

"Well, she stripped nude and put on a show for each of us. " one guy said. "We sat in a chair and she'd bend over and spread her legs. Then while she sucked us, she'd twerk and finger herself." Each man added to the story a bit until I had a full visual of just how much of a slut Stacy had been. "She musta cum three or four times by the time she was done. She did us all twice."

"So, we need to let these guys go." Stacy said. "Then we can go take care of your memory and we'll have a whole re-set on our marriage. I promise to never be tempted again." I barely kept a straight face at her lies. She was remarkably stupid believing the bullshit fed her by seemingly anyone.

"Yeah, after you enjoy yourself stomping my nuts." I said.

"Oh, no! I won't enjoy it. I'll just do enough to make it look like a real mugging." she said, contradicting her earlier statements.

"And you guys won't double back and try to get Stacy to give up the money and her ass?" I asked, with a smile.

"Of course not!" the veterinarian claimed. "That would be stupid. Stacy knows what we planned and would never let us near here, plus she'd have your pistol. Right guys?" I heard a chorus of 'No's and 'hell, no's'.

"Okay, I made my decision." I pulled a cell phone out of my pocket, and using my left hand. I raised the Glock slightly from where it had rested on my knee to remind them all, I would shoot if provoked. All seven stiffened to see me pull out a second cell phone.

"You see, Stacy, these guys are not gonna leave. Or rather they will not go far, no matter what they say. They wouldn't want to waste all night before they came back to screw you. They'll give us just enough time for me take the ketamine and maybe even stage the mugging. I'd guess one might even whisper in your ear to call them once I was drugged so they'd know you'd taken care of things and they were in the clear."

Stacy looked shocked. "And you'd be dumb enough to tell them I'd taken the stuff IF I was dumb enough to actually swallow it. Then they'd tell you the rest of the plan. Their plan." I said. She asked me what that was.

"They already own your ass. They have enough blackmail material to make you their whore now. You just heard them describe how you did the blowjob performance. Do you seriously think they did not video every second they could?" I said.

'Now of course they needed more." I explained. "You kept saying oral sex was not cheating. They could not risk you sticking with that attitude and tell me they were trying to blackmail you and confessing you ONLY blew them and let them watch you finger yourself. Now that they, and you of course, know my attitude that oral is as bad as fucking, they have all they'll need. As soon as you tell them I drank the ketamine, they'd come around and demand the money first and then you."

"We'd be back to square one, you their whore and me oblivious." I offered with a grin. "Of course I could have pretended to have taken it, faked passing out and waited for them to show and make their demands. That would make my case against them easy. But you might have wanted to put my glock away. Or one of these assholes might have got ignorant and force me to start shooting them."

I looked at the shocked look on the leader's face. Goliath began ranting how no dumb ass fucking Marine should have been able to out think them.

"So where's the video?" I asked. "I know it has to be in one of your pockets. Stacy might be stupid and gullible, but even she might not take your word at face value anymore. You'd have to show her you really had blackmail material."

"It's in the camera in my case. I left it by the front door." the leader, the veterinarian, said. I told him to get it. "No way! As soon as I get up, you'll shoot me." I assured him that unless I had a very good reason I was not going to risk jail. I suggested he crawl or maybe ask Gerry to crawl to get it.

"Fuck that! I ain't gonna crawl for no man!" Gerry (Goliath) stated, emphatically.

Finally, Stacy said she would get the case. She pulled the camera out of the case, opened it, removed the SD card and tossed it to me. "Does this camera record to the SD card or the hard drive?" I asked. I smiled when the owner said, "Both, it's designed you can pull the card and upload video but will also save to the drive. Do you want me to show you how to delete the file?"

"Nope, I just wanted a copy of the slut cheating on me. What you have there is between you and her." I said to the shock of everybody in the room. "Stacy wasn't too concerned with distributing her other videos so why should I care about this one? Stacy has the camera in her hands, maybe she wants to delete it, but I don't give a rat's ass."

"But they can blackmail me!" she whimpered pitifully.

"Only if you let them." I said. "The camera is in your hand. Do with it what you will. I have other concerns than what a slut uses as advertisement. Like the video of you masturbating."

When I heard '911, what is the nature of your emergency?', I gave my name and address and reported I had six men who my wife had invited to my home to attack and rob me held at gunpoint and would like to have officers dispatched. I assured her an ambulance was not needed at this time, but might if one of the men got ignorant and made a move in my direction.

All six men glared at me. "What the fuck?!! Why? We were ready to leave. You were even talking about fixing things with your wife. I gave you the camera. You could have deleted every bit of evidence. We'd have no blackmail material left!" Dr Veterinarian asked. Stacy was staring at me, shocked. "Well, my marriage is in the shitter because of you assholes, so I want to return the favor. You can explain to your wives why you got arrested and see if they buy your bullshit. I cannot imagine they are all as gullible as mine."

They all stared at me. I saw three of the guys shift in their seats. I brought the glock up and aimed it at them, wiggling my trigger finger where they could see it and put it firmly on the trigger. "I would not advise it. This trigger has been reworked. It is sensitive and takes just less than two pounds of pressure to fire."

"And Stacy, I told you several times, I'd never trust you again. You just seemed far too happy about stomping my nuts to support the story of a mugging." I said, now grinning. "Hal, will you come out here?" He emerged from around the corner. "Hal has been listening to every word since you guys arrived. It's his phone I hold in my hand." I still had an open line with 911 so I knew all this was being recorded. I hoped it picked up the guys' talking. I knew the pen recorder would, but the 911 would be backup.

"Whatever he heard is hearsay." one yelled. I shrugged and told him, it would still be entered as a statement and whether allowed in court as evidence or not, their wives might not like what was said. Now more than ever, I needed my pistol up and moving back and forth. Had it not been for that, I'd have been pounded into the carpet. Even with the pistol, a few of these guys looked like they were a hairsbreadth from trying.

"Hal, would you step outside onto the steps and tell the police I will put my gun down when you call back inside. When the police arrive they will take all of us into custody. You have not been a participant. Would you lock up and SECURE everything for me. COPY?" I asked looking at my windbreaker laying on the side table. I handed him the SD card. " COPY" he confirmed. "Then come down to the police station to help out and give evidence." He nodded.

We heard sirens as multiple police cars approached. The 911 operator came back on. "Officers are on location." I told her my friend was on the doorstep, the door was unlocked and told her where I was sitting in the room. I'd have a pistol in my off-hand held by the barrel.

I knew the first officer through the door. So did Hal as it was his older brother, Bob, a police lieutenant. "What is going on here Army? First put the weapon on the floor and step away." I did as instructed. I could tell his body cam was running.

"Well, it seems my wife has been cheating on me. Earlier today she sucked these five guys' cocks and planned to fuck this one. They threatened to wipe my memory with a big dose of ketamine and alcohol. When I thwarted their plans they drove over from Kensington for a second chance at me. My wife Stacy let them in. She gave them my cell phone so I could not record anything. It is in that guy's shirt pocket." I said pointed at Goliath. "That should show evil intentions if nothing else. You might want to secure that phone. I'd hate for it to get lost."

"Preposterous! We drove Stacy over here when her husband left her in Kensington after he won an arm wrestling competition. She invited us to celebrate his win. The man is delusional! He thinks we are having sex with his wife and even told the contestants at the competition he feared for his life." the goon leader said.

I suggested Bob take us all to the station to give our statements and make a public record. He quickly told me he knew what to do without my input. I grinned. Soon all of us but Hal were in handcuffs and loaded into various police cruisers. Hal told Bob, he'd come down to the station as soon as he locked up and secured everything. Our plan was he upload a copy of the recordings to the cloud and my computer. I suspected he'd make more copies than that.

Once segregated from the others at the police station I quickly explained what happened tonight, and what I surmised they planned to do. I advised Bob check the men and and take a look at the case left at my house for ketamine and a camera where he should find a video of a nude Stacie sucking the men off. He offered me coffee and began to take the other's statements. "Army, these guys all tell the same story of you being a crazy bastard. You entered and won an arm wrestling competition and when they came to your home at Stacy's invitation, you held them at gunpoint and began making wild accusations. One is a lawyer and says he will represent the others but since he is also a suspect he is not allowed to go back and forth and maybe advise the others. They are all writing statements now. Do you have any proof? I cannot open the files on that camera without a warrant but I did impound it." I told him Hal has audio recording of their confessions and is making copies.

That recording changed things immediately. As soon as she heard of its existence, Stacy began to bawl and changed her story to tell how she was seduced into cheating and how the guys were going to blackmail her into being their sex slave.

An officer accompanied Hal and I back to my house. With me giving permission, they did not need a warrant. They secured the small case one of the goons had left inside the front door when they arrived. In addition to the camera Stacy had removed earlier was two bottles of liquor, ketamine, a couple big tubes of personal lubricant and a few ugly looking flexible hoses.

The downloaded video clearly showed my soon to be ex-wife happily orally serving all five of the goons and Goliath while twerking her ass and fingering her pussy in a big show. She openly stated how much she loved the wild eroticism and how much she was looking forward to fucking Goliath once he won the contest and they had 'her husband under control'.