Unattainable Ellen

Story Info
Rob has an obsession with a younger married woman.
8.6k words
4.07
23.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

Have you ever been obsessed with a woman, an unattainable woman--not a star of screen or song, but a woman at hand, a friend? Rob was obsessed with Ellen, who yet came within his reach for an hour or so almost every week. Ellen was unattainable, because Rob was married, Ellen was married, she was good friends with Rob's wife, Helen, and Ellen was a devout conservative Christian.

Ellen and Rob's wife became friends at work. They began meeting in stores for lunch once a week. Ellen was 20 years younger than Helen and 16 years younger than Rob. One summer evening, Ellen came over to buy their old computer. She had a thick, dark brown hair with a reddish tint. It curled, sometimes wildly, when the weather was humid. She wore shorts, modestly only a foot above her knees. However, when Rob sat on the floor to show her things about the computer, Ellen sat down, too, showing much more of her lovely thighs. Her lilting, singer's voice sealed his fate. He was hooked.

Rob began joining the weekly meetings. They were all English teachers and all shared interests in literature and music. He carried his digital camera to photograph the two friends; Ellen and Helen together gave him an excuse to photograph Ellen. Although modest, Ellen had a certain sensuality that made her sexy. She wore sleeveless blouses, knowing that she had attractive arms, and skirts or dresses a few inches above her knees. When she stretched her arms back behind her head or stretched her legs out, examining them, she looked sensual and sexy. She had a beautiful face, that lilting singer's voice, and a way of smiling and looking directly into a person's eyes that charmed and melted Rob. Rob wondered if Ellen knew that her gaze, when she looked at him and smiled, was entrancing. Were other men charmed by her beautiful face, smiling as she looked into their eyes? He had to resist melting and showing his adoration of her. Rob captured her in several photos of Helen and Ellen, showing her arms and, with her legs crossed, several inches of her lovely naked thighs.

They began meeting at each other's homes. Meeting at Ellen's began with lunch in the dining room and finished in the living room with Ellen lounging on the couch opposite Rob and Helen. Ellen would look away while stretching her legs out, pulling them up onto the couch, or crossing and uncrossing them, as if to give Rob chances to look. Look he did, rewarded once by seeing the outside of Ellen's right thigh all the way up to her black bikini panties. Even better were his glimpses between her thighs all the way to the black strip over her cunt when she slowly crossed and uncrossed her legs.

Once, he got lucky when Ellen used the bathroom at his house. After she left, he kissed the toilet seat all around where the backs of her thighs and her fine ass had pressed.

Another day, she rode her bicycle across town to their house. She wore bicycle shorts, which were tight, molding her thighs and firm ass. She demonstrated some exercises she did by doing something like push-ups, which caused her blouse to ride up her bare back, and her thighs and ass to tighten. Was she unaware of how exciting she looked? Rob wanted to get behind Ellen, strip her shorts and panties down, and mount her then and there!

Ellen had complained that her legs were short and stubby. Rob and Helen told her that she had good legs and should show them. Helen was dressing sexier than Ellen, at Rob's encouragement, and Ellen told her she looked good in short skirts. Ellen said her husband didn't care or notice what she wore. Rob complimented her whenever she dressed to show her legs or wore a dress that clung to her figure. Their encouragement and Helen's example seemed to encourage her to display her figure.

Ellen had good legs, a fine womanly ass and hips, a trim waist, a nice back and small but pretty breasts. Rob had seen down her neckline a few times the top halves of them. Ellen thanked him for his compliments. Sometimes, she seemed to dress to please him, especially when her husband wasn't present, and usually he did not accompany her to Rob and Helen's home. Other times, she would self-consciously pull her skirt down, especially if she were sitting with her husband.

Occasionally, when Helen took a picture, Rob could put his arm around Ellen's bare arms. Occasionally, he gave her a hug, a birthday hug or a Christmas hug. Her thick, curly brown hair hung to her shoulders and, brushing his cheek, thrilled him.

Ellen loved to perform. They went to see her in plays and hear her sing in choirs and solo. Ellen also took a tap dance class, which toned her thighs and buttocks.

Helen was 4 1/2 years older than Rob. She began to find intercourse painful. Nothing the doctors could advise helped. At 65, Rob's love-making ended. He had only his fantasies. He fantasized about his wife when she was sexy and sexually active. He fantasized about women friends, because they were real presences in his life. The youngest and most desirable was Ellen.

When Rob had hernia surgery in June, Helen, being disabled, could not drive to get him, so Ellen helped. When she pulled up in front of the clinic in her SUV, she wore her tight blue denim skirt; although only a 4" inches above her knees when she stood, behind the wheel, it hiked halfway up her toned and slightly tanned thighs!

Rob exclaimed, "You look beautiful--especially coming to my aid!"

Ellen continued to come over during the week to help. One day, she wore a tight green dress that clung to her curves and showed a few inches of her bare thighs. He watched her step over the 2' fence around his garden and bend over to pick peas for him.

"Is there anything else I can do while I'm here?"

"Our dehumidifier in the basement needs to be emptied."

Rob led her down to show her where it was, and she emptied into the sink of the laundry room. He let her walk ahead of him up the stairs so that he could look up her skirt and admire her fine, womanly ass. She probably knew he was looking, but she knew he was seeing nothing more than he had seen before.

Rob was not ready to give up sex, so he became more and more frustrated. Ellen was the only sexy, exciting woman he knew and met regularly. He did not care for purely fantasized women. He preferred to fantasize about actual women, especially ones he knew and could visit.

After one of Ellen's visits, Rob would smell the cushion on the chair where she had sat for an hour. Ellen did not wear perfume, because her husband was allergic. What Rob smelled, then, was the intoxicatingly sweet, spicy fragrance of Ellen's cunt. He became aroused by her sexual scent. He would find the print of her lips on her wine glass and press his lips there. Sometimes, before she arrived, he rubbed his hard cock around the lip of her wine glass, coating it with his precum.

On one visit to Ellen's, she demonstrated her latest gig by playing her piano and singing. Then, she played recorded music, sang and danced. She wore a minidress, and when she spun, half her thighs showed. Then, with her back to them, she bent toward the piano and her hem rode up the backs of her thighs. Her husband was present for this entertainment. He should have taken her to bed afterward, but 25+ years of marriage may have made him complacent about his wife's charms.

Her husband Tom was often busy with sports: biking, hiking, soccer, skiing and running. Rob suspected that he sublimated away much energy that could have gone for sex. Ellen probably wasn't getting fucked enough, although she sublimated with plenty of social activities. She said that she and her husband were virgins when they married in their mid-twenties! Christian fundamentalists probably didn't even masturbate.

Rob would look at sexy photos he'd taken of Ellen in short skirts and dresses, usually with her legs crossed, enlarged on his 22" computer monitor, and masturbate about stripping her, feeling her up and kissing her all over her naked body. He would suck her nipples. He would shove his face between her thighs to smell her womanhood. He doubted that Ellen's husband had ever given her cunnilingus. He would lick open the folds of her sex and dart his tongue into her nectar. He would lick up and down her cunt and clit, and then penetrate her with his middle finger. He would lick and finger-fuck her to an orgasm and sexual surrender. Then, in her orgasmic state, he would mount and possess her! She would want more sex in her life after that!

During the summer, when Rob's wife could no longer get up the steep front steps to their house, Ellen would host Rob and Helen in her yard. They sat on a padded bench. Ellen usually sat at the end of the table, giving Rob a full view of her legs. In her blue denim tight skirt, she was an hour's delight. One day she wore a dress with a rather full skirt below her knees, but she swished it about as she crossed and uncrossed her legs or tucked her legs up on the seat of her chair, revealing most of outside of one beautiful bare thigh!

He never knew when she would dress sexily or cover up in a maxi dress, slacks or leggings, spoiling a mini dress. One day she wore her miniskirt but (maddeningly) placed a napkin over her thighs. Another day, she wore an old tight, short dress that she usually wore with leggings or wore at their house when her legs were concealed under the table. This time, her arms and thighs were bare for his pleasure, and she seemed unselfconscious.

Rob knew he would never understand women: one day they look sexy and uninhibited; the next they cover up or primly keep tugging their short skirts down! Many of the sexual thrills they give men seem accidental and unintentional with random movements of their bodies.

It was June, but a rainy day, so Ellen came to Rob's house at 2 p.m, as usual. Her usual chair was opposite Helen, with Ellen on Rob's left and Helen on his right as he sat at one end of the table. Ellen wore her tight blue denim miniskirt, but the table hid her legs from his view. Occasionally, with her chair pushed back, she would turn sideways on his side, cross her legs, and give him a thrill. Today, he used his cell phone to photograph under the table her legs and up her skirt. Later, he would view the sexy pics on his 22" computer monitor and masturbate. Unfortunately, he couldn't risk using a flash so he couldn't get a view right up to the crotch of her panties.

After a long, debilitating illness Helen died, at age 71. He had shared his life with a beloved and loving woman for so long that he felt like half of a couple. During that first year of grief, Helen often visited him in dreams, occasionally an erotic one, in which she was as sexy as once upon a time.

Ellen invited him to supper during the spring and summer. She and her husband came for a weekly walk with him. Sometimes, Ellen came alone, and he had her all to himself.

As September began, college was about to begin with Ellen teaching half time as usual. They had been friends for 20 years, and she had always been a model of equanimity. Rob texted her to ask if she were coming for a walk. Her husband texted back that she was in the psychiatric ward for observation! She had behaved so irrationally at work that the secretary of the department had called her husband, who taught in another department, to take her home, which he refused to do, until the chairman called him again.

When she was back home, Rob called her. She explained that she had felt an epiphany, a religious experience at school, but others perceived her as emotional and irrational. After Tom brought her home, they were talking in their kitchen, when she became angry with him and waved a kitchen knife. He took her to the clinic, and a psychiatrist advised the period of observation. Since it was a Friday, the weekend days did not count. Poor Ellen was in the psychiatric ward for five days, with little to do, until her husband was allowed to visit and provided her Bible. The psychiatrist guessed it was a manic episode and prescribed her medication, possibly a tranquilizer. Ellen took the semester off.

She invited Rob to supper that fall for his birthday and gave him a happy birthday hug. At supper, he noticed that when Ellen began explaining something, Tom talked loudly over her to "mansplain." Ellen looked exasperated with him. He was an opinionated person, who considered himself very logical. However, some of his premises were false, which made his arguments from them mere rationalization. Ellen usually accepted what he said and agreed with him, but just then Rob witnessed a moment of discord. How many more such scenes might be occurring in private that may have led to her rebellion?

It happened that Tom had to leave for a week to look after his father in a distant state. Rob invited Ellen to supper, as he did in the past when Tom left her alone. At first, she declined, explaining that they maintained high boundaries around their marriage. As long as Helen were present, a visit was proper. Rob was disappointed but flattered. Ellen probably knew that he enjoyed looking at her body, especially her legs and sensed the carnal aspect of his attraction to her.

Suddenly, Ellen called him the next day to accept his invitation. She didn't sound like her usual tranquil self, but emotionally charged. The day was unseasonably warm, so she wore her blue denim miniskirt that displayed her lovely legs and a sleeveless top that displayed her fine arms. She had made a dessert.

"Tom said it was silly of me to refuse your invitation. Why should both of us be alone this evening? Rob wouldn't ravish you, he said. 'No, but he does make me feel uncomfortably sexy.' I replied. 'What's wrong with feeling sexy?' he asked. Since I had his permission, even encouragement, I thought it would please you if I came, and I would have fun, too."

Ellen's instincts were sound, but even she did not predict the seduction Rob imagined for her. He poured her and himself 6 ounces of wine. She was an excellent cook, so he was very pleased when she complimented him on his meal of jambalaya. She had made Key lime pie for dessert, but he hoped that Ellen would be his sweetest, most satisfying dessert. He had cut a 100 mg tablet of Viagra, to be taken if his conquest seemed likely.

"I'm grateful to Tom for encouraging you to grant me the pleasure of your company."

"Truth be told, I will enjoy some time apart. He was getting on my nerves with his opinionated pronouncements."

"Like when I observed that island nations say rising oceans threaten to flood them, but Tom said the oceans aren't rising; the islands are sinking?"

"Oh, yes! Wasn't that silly?"

"At the birthday party you gave me, I noticed that you were explaining something when Tom interrupted and talked loudly over you, "mansplaining." You looked annoyed with him."

"I certainly was! That's the kind of behavior that had me gesticulating at him in the kitchen, hardly noticing that I had a knife in my hand!"

Because she was a singer, loved the songs of Irving Berlin, George Gershwin, Cole Porter and Harold Arlen, and took tap dancing lessons, he suggested that they watch Cole Porter's "Kiss Me Kate." There is an extremely sexy scene early in the film when long-legged Ann Miller auditions for a part in the musical by stripping off her skirt, and tap dances all over Porter's living room, even on his coffee table, her legs completely exposed in black net tights.

Ellen sat on Rob's sofa, which was at a right angle to the TV, so she put her legs up on the sofa in order to face the screen. Usually, she would be tugging her skirt back toward her knees, but the wine seemed to enhance the effect of her tranquilizer. She relaxed with her knees bent and her skirt riding halfway up her bare thighs. Rob was transfixed by another of her sexy leg shows, this time privately for his eyes only.

"What a good dancer she is, with such beautiful legs!" Ellen exclaimed, with a doubtful look at her own.

"You have beautiful legs, too!" Rob hazarded.

"I don't think so. I thought they were stubby, but Helen and you said I had good legs and ought to show them. Then, I began wearing shorter skirts and dresses.

Tom liked me in them. You were always looking at my legs!"

"It was always a treat for me to see you in a short skirt or dress! You are the most attractive woman friend I have."

Raised to behave modestly, Ellen always felt uncomfortable when Rob was looking at her legs, not knowing whether to be offended or flattered.

"Ironically, although you are conservative and modest, you have a sensuality, because you enjoy your body and being a woman. You dress attractively, which makes you look sexy, much more so than of my liberal women friends."

"I'm always acutely aware of being a woman when I'm with you. You tell me I look beautiful. You gaze at me almost adoringly. Tom seldom notices what I'm wearing, but you always do! You hate when I wear slacks or leggings!"

"Yes! You have an attractive face, voice and figure."

"You seem to be looking at me more than at the movie!"

"You are live and in person!"

"And you're getting an eyeful of my legs! Perhaps, I should feel flattered and enjoy the attention I haven't been receiving at home. That is, until I "flipped out." Just now, I don't seem to mind how much you look me over. Maybe I'm having another manic episode! Maybe I need another pill to calm me down. Bring me my purse, please and something to wash it down!"

Rob refilled he wine glass and gave it to her. She gave him a suspicious look but took the pill and a swallow of wine.

"Or maybe it's a side effect of the medication."

"Did you look up the side effects?"

"Yes. It says alcohol may cause drowsiness. Oh, my! I think the information print-out also says that it may increase my libido!"

"One can but hope!"

"Who's hoping, you?"

"I do rather adore you!"

"You'd like to have sex with me!"

"We have been good friends for a long time, and friendship is a love relationship. I often fantasize about making love to you. I hope you aren't offended that you unintentionally stimulate me to erotic fantasies."

"I think that's typical of most men, not Tom, though. If it weren't against his religious beliefs, he is so physically active that such energy would be sublimated. Besides, he's so used to me that I don't excite him, as I apparently do you."

Suddenly, she turned herself toward him, swinging her legs off the sofa. They were spread just enough so that he could see up her skirt a bit.

"I just had an epiphany, not religious, just an insight! You haven't made love for a long time, probably."

"Not for ten years!"

"You must be very frustrated! I feel a little frustrated, myself, right now. Maybe it's the drug, but Tom and I haven't, well, been intimate for weeks. Either he is sublimating too much, or I have just lost my sex appeal." Ellen sighed.

"You are the sexiest woman friend I have, unintentional though it may be!"

"Thank you, I guess! What you want most from me as a woman friend is what I, as a married woman, and devout Christian, must deny you."

"That's easily done, for most women don't miss sex as much as men do."

"If I gave myself to you, what I gave you this night, Tom wouldn't miss. I can't believe I'm saying this!"

"Do you mind if I sit beside you?"

"So you can touch me? You miss the touch of a woman, don't you?"

"Very much!"

Rob stood and walked around the coffee table to sit on Ellen's left. She stood up to face him.

"You can have a hug."

They embraced for half a minute. Her hair brushing his cheek sent a thrill through him. His cock grew half erect. Then, they sat down together.

"Really, I'll get a stiff neck looking at the movie from a 90-degree angle! I need to put my legs up."

Ellen swung her legs up onto Rob's lap, and her skirt rode halfway up her lovely bare thighs! She did not try to pull it down. Now, his cock was fully erect!

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers