Unattainable Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now see how you like watching the TV from the couch! No, don't watch me; watch the movie and get a crick in your neck as the price of sitting near me!"

There was no place to rest his hands but on Ellen's legs, his left hand below her knees and his right hand just above her knees, bringing a reflex movement from her. Ellen seemed to accept that he couldn't just sit there with his arms folded, for she kept her eyes on the movie. There was another sexy dance scene, with the actresses swirling their skirts about their waists.

Rob began slightly caressing Ellen's legs below and just above her knees, like an affectionate massage. She seemed engrossed in the dancing. With his right hand, he caressed her lower thighs. Ellen emitted a soft sigh, as if she were coming under a sensual spell. She glanced at his hands on her and quickly returned her eyes to the movie. His hardon was prominent. Didn't she feel it against the back of her left leg?

"Would you like another glass of wine?"

"To release my inhibitions, or get me drunk to have your way with me? You heard Tom say I'm so tranquil now that I'm positively boring!" She smiled

"If you don't dare have more to drink...."

"So you're daring me? I haven't finished this glass! Let's see how I feel and how I act after I do! I'm curious, as if I'm standing outside myself to watch what I do. I may bore you by falling asleep! If I do, you are on your honor to be a gentleman and not take advantage of me! Aren't you having another? That's not fair!"

"If I have another, I may not be responsible for my behavior."

"Oh, but you want me to be irresponsible!"

"Blameless. Blame the wine."

"You have another glass, too. It will occupy one of your hands!" She took a drink.

Rob paused the movie yet again, tried to conceal his hardon, and quickly refilled his glass. He drank left-handed to leave his right hand to feel freely of Ellen's soft, oh so smooth thighs. Ellen took another drink, leaned back against the pillow that matched the sofa, and attended to the film, as if she were pretending not to notice that he was feeling her up. When his hand reached the hem of her skirt, she heaved a sigh, as if falling under a spell of arousal.

She sat up, drained her glass, set it on the coffee table, and leaned back again. Then, she moved her left leg, saw what she had felt and lifted it just above his offending cock.

"I should have known!" she said softly, as if to herself, with a sigh.

He had finished his wine, and was devoting both hands to her thighs, stroking from her knees halfway up her thighs to the hem of her skirt. Ellen closed her eyes. Was she sleepy or yielding to seduction? He tested her by not stopping at the hem of her skirt but pushing it a few inches further up. She took a deep breath.

On his next pass, he ran his fingers about two inches under her skirt. She made no resistance, so he continued caressing from her knees to under the hem, pushing it further, until he had bared about two-thirds of her thighs. He was under a spell of desire, himself.

What was in her mind? Was she sleepy from the wine and tranquilizers or was she becoming aroused by the drug's side effect, coupled with his caresses, and submitting to his increasingly intimate exploration of her body? She opened her eyes, saw his bulge, and leaned forward to look at it. He caressed her bare arms. She shivered with goose bumps and leaned back, stretching her arms behind her head. Was that a signal to help himself to her exciting body?

She resumed watching the movie, but closed her eyes again, while he ran his hands up the inside and outside of one thigh and then the other. He insinuated his right hand between her side and the couch. He found space between her back and the pillow to slide his hand under her blouse to caress her bare back. She must have experienced more shivers of pleasure, because he felt goose bumps again. He kept caressing her back to lull her mind and arouse her sensuality.

She tried to keep her attention on the film, but her eyes closed again, while he returned to her inner thighs to coax them apart enough for him to reach the crotch of what he could now see as her black bikini panties. He caught a faint sense of her arousal. He lightly brushed his fingers over her cunt. She flinched and reflexively closed her thighs on his hand.

"Now you have my little skirt up to my hips! Are you having fun?" she asked.

"A woman's thighs are the gates to paradise!"

"A touch of the poet!" she said with a slight, ironic smile. "Must I tell you to stop, or fight you off?"

"Just forgive me for finding you irresistible to my need."

"I forgive you. I'm not blameless, despite the wine."

"I am grateful for the pleasure you have allowed me."

"I wish I could give you what you seem to need so much. What bothers me most is that you are giving me pleasure and exciting me! So don't!"

Then Ellen's eyes closed again. Rob reduced the sound of the movie and resumed his exploration. This time, her thighs relaxed and opened a few inches more. He kissed up the inside of each thigh. Meeting no resistance, he put his head between her thighs and kissed her cunt through the strip of her panties and inhaled deeply the intoxicating fragrance of her sex. He pulled the strip aside, unveiling a beautifully luxuriant Delta of Venus. His fingers searched to reveal her cunt. She squirmed.

"That tickles!"

I'll tickle your pink! He thought. He reached to her hips and began to pull the waistband of her panties down. She opened her eyes, gave him a blank look, and lifted her hips for him to strip her.

"Umm, that feels more comfortable!" she giggled.

He pressed his face against her mound, inhaled deeply of her arousal, and kissed her cunt.

"For goodness sakes! What are you doing down there? Tom never does that!"

"I'm worshipping your womanhood!"

Rob began licking up and down her slit. She clamped his head with her thighs.

"Don't! That's too much! Even my husband hasn't been so intimate with me!"

He pressed harder against her. His tongue found her inner labia and licked them apart. He thrust his tongue as far as he could into her wet cunt. The effect seemed to electrify her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!"

She spread her legs for him to lick her more, up and down her cunt and over her clit. She moaned, gasped and shuddered with her orgasm. He relished the taste of her cum. Now for the coup d' gras! He penetrated her with his middle finger and resumed licking her while he worked all of his finger up her now very wet cunt. She was fully awake now.

"What are you doing to me? You're driving me crazy!"

Relentlessly, he licked and finger-fucked her to a second, even more powerful orgasm.

"I've just given you two orgasms. When did you last have one?"

Ellen looked at him but said nothing.

"It's only fair for you to give me one."

He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. She stood submissively by the foot of the bed, letting him strip her naked.

"You look even more beautiful naked!"

"You're obsessed about having me. Don't worship me! I'll be a disappointment in bed."

He stripped, took her hand and placed it on his rampant cock. Ellen grasped and lightly caressed it.

"I never had oral sex. We thought it was dirty! I'm amazed by how much you must want me to do what my husband never wanted to do! The orgasms you gave me felt wonderful! I never had a penis in my mouth, but I owe you."

Ellen sat on the edge of the bed, took Rob's cock in her hand and kissed the tip. A string of precum stretched from his cock to her lips. She moved her hand to brush it off but paused. She would taste his precum when she accepted his cock into her mouth, so she displayed her sensuality by retrieving his precum with her tongue.

"It tastes a little bit salty. Tell me what to do."

"Wet your lips, take the head into your mouth and cradle the underside on your tongue. Then suck with your lips while you lick with your tongue. Don't worry: I won't cum in your mouth; I will put my penis where it belongs."

Ellen looked up at him while she sucked his cock.

"It's especially sexy when you look at me while you're sucking!"

Embarrassed, she looked at his cock and then shut her eyes.

"That's enough! I'm eager to enter paradise!"

She smiled a little.

"Now, I know what I've been missing! Once I felt your penis in my mouth, it felt nice and I was glad to give you some pleasure, because you gave me so much."

"It may not taste as good as a popsicle or a lollipop, and it doesn't last as long as an all-day sucker, but it is more exciting!"

Ellen laughed until she nearly choked.

"Now you've corrupted me into laughing at a dirty joke!"

She climbed onto the bed and lay with her head on his pillow. He climbed to lie beside her. He began caressing her thighs, her belly, her breasts and her arms. He kissed her shoulder and neck. Her hair brushed his face as she turned to face him. They kissed gently and then more ardently.

"You have me confused. If this were just about sex, it would be less important, and I could dismiss it as just sex. You insist upon making love to me, which makes what we're doing more important. Maybe giving myself to you, as intimately as to my husband, should be important, an act of love. Just sex would cheapen what we're doing."

With his left hand, he caressed between her thighs, and she opened them in welcome.

"Does just sex make my infidelity less or worse than making love?"

Rob quelled her nervously talkative mouth with a long kiss. She accepted his tongue as her ardor quickened. He kissed her small but pretty breasts. Her nipples were invitingly erect, so he licked and sucked them.

"You'd better take me, before I panic and change my mind!"

He moved between her thighs, lifted her knees and spread her legs wide. She shut her eyes, as if the picture were obscene. He parted her inner labia and the head of his cock kissed her inner lips. She flinched slightly. He rubbed his precum between them and quickly penetrated her. She gasped and moaned. He made one powerful thrust and possessed her completely. Being in an orgasmic state from oral sex, she cried out and came hard on his invading cock. She was fulfilling one of his oldest dreams!

Now that he had staked his claim, he took his time. He lay on her, caressing her all over her legs, belly, arms, breasts and back. All the while, she kept her eyes shut, as if in a dream. Determined to excite a reaction from her, he reached under her fine ass with both hands and grabbed her firm buttocks. This jolted her eyes open. She now watched as he rose to his knees, lifted and squeezed her ass, and slowly began to fuck her.

He fucked her slowly but steadily for about ten minutes.

"Oh, why must you make my sacrifice feel so good? Why don't you finish? The longer you use me for your pleasure, the more I enjoy it, and the guiltier I feel!"

"If you employed some sexy language, you could excite me to finish sooner."

"What for example?"

"You could urge me on, by saying, 'Fuck me! Love me with your cock! Fuck me harder and faster! Cum in me!'"

"That's so dirty! I'd sound like a slut! Then, I'm behaving like a slut, aren't I: not only by letting you have sex with me but also by enjoying what you're doing to me."

"You're taking pity on a lonely, sexually frustrated friend, and being like a wife to me for one night."

"You want me for the night, all night, until morning?"

"Yes! I want you to sleep with me in both senses of the phrase."

"I haven't a nightgown."

"In warm weather, I sleep naked."

"And you want me naked, too, for easy access."

"Yes!"

"Then, you might as well take your time with me. We'll have all night for you to adore me."

He continued fucking her, savoring every thrust and withdrawal. When she opened her mouth to moan or sigh, he got her to accept his tongue and taste herself, another appeal to her sensuality. About 20 minutes after he had possessed her, she began lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, making him fuck her harder. They got into a faster rhythm of hard fucking. She screamed as she came on his thrusting cock.

He fucked her hard and fast. He groaned as his orgasm began. Ellen kept her hips lifted to receive his sperm. The look on her face told him she could feel his cock swell even more and then jerk with each spurt of sperm he pumped into her. He kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he fucked his sperm into her cunt.

She collapsed and he collapsed on top of her. He kissed her cheeks, lips and breasts in gratitude. He wanted their sexual union to last as long as possible. She held him to her with her arms and legs. There was a timeless interval. Ellen awoke first and looked at the man on top of her possessing her. No, it was not a dream.

"Rob, wake up! I need to clean up and get ready for bed."

He pulled out of her and released her.

Ellen felt how wet her vagina was with her orgasms and Rob's sperm. Some began to ooze out of her and leak down the insides of her thighs. Her religious mind condemned her sordid state, but her body, her sensuality, reveled in the sheer eroticism of her adventure. She had received and given ecstasy. She looked at her body in the large mirror over the sink and countertop. Her hair was wild and her face flushed with passion. She evaluated her body, which looked rather ordinary to her. What did Rob see that he found beautiful and exciting?

She combed her unruly hair and brushed her teeth. She could hardly believe that she had tasted her own sexual secretions or that Rob loved her scent and taste! He was so sensual that he stimulated her own sensuality. She returned to the bedroom, and Rob got up.

"Now that you see me after your lust is satisfied, I probably don't look so beautiful. Shouldn't I cover up?"

"You look even more beautiful, with your afterglow of lovemaking! I want you in my bed naked with me!"

"Just asking! Tomorrow, the show will be over. I can't be alone with you again, except in public. Perhaps you're satisfied by your conquest and will cease desiring me, but otherwise, don't expect me to "put out" to you in the future. Tom will be away for five days more, so don't come calling to get me alone!"

"Now that I've known you, in the Biblical sense, to be even more lovely and exciting than I imagined, I wish I could have you at least once a week."

"That's not nice, to invoke the Bible! I don't know how I will tell Tom, especially that I thoroughly enjoyed what you did to me! Maybe he'll kick me out, to move in with my lover!"

"They say that confession is good for the soul. Confession to a priest stays in confidence. Confession to the person you've wronged may be good for your soul, but think how much it would hurt your husband!"

" I'm so keyed up now that I don't know how I'll get to sleep. I guess I could take another of my pills."

Rob cleaned up for bed. Ellen wasn't asleep. When he got into bed close beside her, she turned to him, put her arm around him and buried her face between his neck and shoulder. Rob didn't sleep much. His time with Ellen naked in bed with him was so brief that he must treasure her. He turned the bed lamp on low so that he could look at her body for eight hours.

He must have slept some. Ellen still slept. He got up, took a pee, and swallowed the other half of Viagra. He got his digital camera, pulled up the window shade, stripped the bed sheet completely off her, and took several photos of her on her back, her legs apart, full-length and close-ups. He would replay countless times every detail of their lovemaking while he looked at these photos and masturbated.

He returned to his bed and began caressing her, feeling her up to arouse her. He kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples erect. Her eyes slowly opened, and she languidly shifted her body, looking from her nakedness to his hardon.

"So, you intend to have me again! I guess it doesn't make much difference if I commit adultery one more time. Just let me go to the bathroom."

He saw her appear in the doorway her nakedness framed by it.

"Must you do it to me again? Can't you leave me alone? If you make love to me again, I'll respond again and we'll both be making love again."

He got up and walked to her. He embraced her so that they could feel their naked bodies preparing for sexual union and so that she could feel his hard cock and know she had just the place for it. They moved hand in hand to the bed. She paused.

"If you must have me again, do what you did to me last night, that no other man has done, please!"

"It'll be my pleasure to taste your honey pot again! Lie down on your back and let me put this pillow under your beautiful ass."

She smiled. "You seem to think that every part of my body is beautiful!"

Ellen raised her knees and spread her legs wide.

"Now you look wanton!"

"This is how you want me: the modest devout wife turned wanton slut!"

He caressed and kissed his way up each inner thigh teasingly. He massaged her mount of Venus. He kissed her cunt and inhaled her sexual fragrance.

"You are so sensual, liking to smell my sex and taste my juices!"

"You might part some of the lush foliage that conceals your treasure!"

She did so. He rubbed her outer labia until they began to swell and become inflamed. He began licking up and down her slit, deeper and deeper to her inner labia. He licked them apart and darted his tongue into her. She gasped and moaned. He licked up and down, pausing to give her clit special attention.

"That's it! Keep doing that!"

He licked her for several minutes more and then penetrated her with his middle finger. She squealed. He licked her and worked all of his finger up her rapidly moistening cunt. He licked and finger-fucked her to an orgasm.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, I shouldn't bring God into this! You're going to drive me crazy!"

"Say 'fuck me' and I'll stop."

"It isn't enough that I'm acting like a slut, but you want me talk like a slut. Alright, alright! Acting like a slut is worse. Then, fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Ellen's legs were spread wide for him. Rob eagerly mounted her. He penetrated her. He thrust home and possessed her. She shuddered and cried out with her second orgasm. Since he had cum only last night, he was able to fuck her much longer. He made the most of his last occasion to see her naked, feel her up all over, French kiss her, and fuck her.

After about 15 minutes, Ellen said, "You really want to make your last time with me last!"

"Can you blame me when a woman I have adored for 20 years at last admits me into paradise?"

"No, especially when you've given me two orgasms already and I will be able to give you only one. Just take your time; it doesn't hurt."

"That's one of Nature's biggest jokes. Most men want sex more than most women do, but we can't have it is often as women can. After one or two orgasms, a man is done for the night, but a woman can have several and satisfy several men while having them!"

"Well, if men could perform as often as they want, they'd never leave us women alone!"

After Rob had fucked her for about ten more minutes, Ellen said,

"I'm not this exciting! You must have taken Viagra."

"Yes."

"How many?"

"Just half a pill, 50 mg last night and 50 this morning, only to do you justice."

She began eagerly lifting her hips to meet his loving thrusts, making him fuck her harder. She tried to speed their intercourse by lifting her hips faster. If she were trying to hurry him to finish, she was also becoming more excited. They reached a frenzied pace as he approached his orgasm. He groaned and she screamed as she came on his pumping cock and enthusiastically received his sperm.

They lay coupled about ten minutes, until his cock shrunk out of her. Then they got up. Ellen stood naked facing Rob for a minute.