Unattainable Ellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your last look at me naked for you. I don't even know how I can face you in the future, knowing that you will be remembering how I look naked, how your hands have explored all over by body, and how I make love. When I'm with my husband, try not to look at me like a lover!"

"Grant me a parting hug and kiss!"

She waited while he walked up, took her in his arms, pressed their naked bodies together one last time, and kissed her lips.

"You were wonderful! I'll be enjoying my memories of our date for the rest of my life!"

"And I'll try to forget, how badly I behaved, with good motives."

For the rest of the week, Rob alternately dreamed that Ellen would return and feared what would happen if she confessed to her husband. Ellen studied spiritual readings and prayed about her sins. She tried to distract her thoughts with gardening projects and walks with a woman friend.

Too soon, came the day for her to drive to the airport and bring her husband home. What made her wear the same skirt that had excited Rob? She greeted him with an embrace and a quick kiss. Unlike, Rob, Tom didn't ogle her legs as her skirt rode halfway up her bare thighs. He told her about his trip. She struggled to attend and make appropriate replies.

He wanted to ride his bike. Often, he rode alone, because he rode faster than Ellen did. When she offered to accompany him, he hesitated, knowing that he would have to pedal slower, and agreed. She wore her bike shorts, which were skin-tight, clinging to her thighs and ass, except where there was rear padding designed to cushion her ass. Today, it rubbed her the right way. She had never thought so much about sex or been so sensitive to stimulation!

The bike trail went into the country and partly through forest. After several miles, she asked to stop at a bench to have some water and enjoy nature. There was a secluded little glen, to which she wheeled her bike, placed a blanket on the ground and sat. Tom reluctantly followed, thinking he was not getting up to speed on his ride.

Ellen was about to bring him "up to speed" with her recent experiences.

"Is something wrong, Ellen? How did your evening with Rob go? Did you enjoy his meal? I'll bet he was happy to have you to himself for a few hours!"

"Rob was overjoyed with my company, and his meal was very good!"

"Overjoyed?"

"You brushed off my reluctance to be alone with him as prudish treatment of an old friend. You thought it was flattering that he has been sexually attracted to me, since we first met."

"Ellen, what are you leading up to? Did you have, are you having another so-called manic episode? Are you imagining things? Surely, you're not going to tell me that Rob raped you! Don't cry! Explain yourself!"

"No, he didn't rape me. You see, when I initially refused to spend an evening alone with him, it wasn't only because his sexual attraction to me threatened my virtue; it was also because I feared I would enjoy his attentions. He so obviously adores me."

"So, what did happen?"

"As I've told you, the way he gazes at me and tells me I'm beautiful makes me ambivalent. I'm flattered, and he's not exactly making a pass at me."

"Will you get to the point?"

"Since you encouraged me not to be prudish and because it was a warm evening, I wore this skirt because I know Rob likes me in it, and a sleeveless top, because I think I have attractive arms. I felt like pleasing him, because he does everything he can to please me and make me feel special. He made jamablaya, because he knows I love it. He chose a movie musical he thought I'd like, because the music is by Cole Porter, and there is tap dancing.

Well, an early scene shows Ann Miller dancing in Cole Porter's living room in an effort to audition for a part in his musical. She strips off her skirt displaying all of her long, beautiful legs in black net tights and tap dances "It's Too Darn Hot!" which is sultry and very sensual.

"Then, Rob plied me with a second glass of wine. I sat on his couch, which being at a right angle to his TV, causes me to strain my neck, unless I put my legs up on it. That caused my skirt to ride up quite a bit, but I knew Rob would appreciate that. Usually, I would try to tug the hem down, but I felt rather mellow, perhaps from my medication and the wine. Something I don't recall prompted me to swing my legs off the couch and face him. He walked over to the couch and asked if I minded him sitting beside me. I gave him a hug and consented."

"You certainly are embroidering this story!"

"I'm just setting the scene and the context. Do you want to hear the rest, or not?"

"Does it get more interesting, and is there a point to which these minute details lead?"

"In short, then, Rob began making love to me. He excited me and seduced me. We are about equally to blame, because I enjoyed everything he did to me! I've been unfaithful to you! I violated my marriage vows! I behaved like a slut!"

Ellen broke down and wept.

Tom watched her for a minute or two, and then put his arms around her.

"Will you throw me out now?"

"I'll forgive you. One sin viewed in the scope of 26 years looks small."

"It wasn't just one sin! I spent the night in his bed, and he had me again the next morning!"

"Against your will?"

"I may have said no, but I wasn't very convincing. He overcame my resistance."

"And you enjoyed what he did to you again?"

"Thoroughly! That's the worst of my sin!"

Ellen inadvertently braced herself with her hand on Tom's thigh, but what she felt was his cock! He had hardon, a very hard hardon!"

"What? You're aroused by what I did! Is that why you forgive me?"

"That's one reason why. If your sexy behavior excites me, I have no right to condemn it."

"I told Rob I felt neglected, that I didn't excite you anymore."

"Maybe we should thank Rob. You are a much more exciting woman now!"

"Maybe you won't be doing quite so many outdoor physical sports and sport with me between our sheets more often! What are you doing? Someone might catch us!"

"Something more exciting than our usual lovemaking. You've never been naked outdoors, have you? Tell me more, tell me every detail of how much you excited Rob, what Rob did to you, and how much you enjoyed it!"

"Are you sure? Understand that he didn't just fuck me; we made love, rather passionately."

"All the better: no halfway measures for as much of a woman as you are!"

And so Ellen got her husband's attention so much that he ravished her right there in the glen.

Later....

"Whew! I never expected you to react this way. I thought you'd be in a passion of anger or sorrow, but not sex!"

"I'll bet that Rob is longing to have another hot date with you!"

"Where did you learn that term?"

"Probably where I learned the term,"slutwife."

"Have you been looking at porn on the Internet?"

"I had idle hours in my room with only my laptop for company. It's difficult to avoid porn."

"I thought you were so darned straight-laced! Do you mean that you want me to offer myself to Rob, on a regular basis, to serve his needs and his obsession with me, and that will make me a much more exciting woman for you?"

Tom place Ellen's hand on his resurgent cock.

"What do you think?"