Unbalanced Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalMaple
CalMaple
296 Followers

"Never bet against the Leafs!" the taller of the two chided me.

"Timmy has to see this," the shorter one said.

He pulled his phone from his pocket. I continued to watching over my shoulder with a sheepish smile. My cheeks turned rosy from having two phones pointed at my muscular back and firm ass. I thought about how silly the picture of a naked guy getting the mail would look. I could imagine the short guy sending it to his friends to give them a laugh. I turned my head back towards the other direction as I became more aware of the fact that I didn't want my face in the picture or video, but it may have been too late.

"Well, hope you learned your lesson," the taller guy said. "Oilers suck!"

I heard their gruff voices fading away as they moved toward the stairwell. I let out a gasp once they had finally left. My nipples were erect from the excitement. When I let my hands fall back down to my sides, I could see a strand of pre-cum hanging down several inches from my jutting cock head.

I heard what I assumed to be Luke walking up behind me before he sidled up next to me. He grabbed a handful of my meaty ass. I knew he must have been turned on too after what had just happened.

"That was fucking hot!" he said.

He dropped the sack of clothes again, using his uninjured hand to direct one of my hands to his dick. He planted it on top of the bulge in his basketball shorts. I wrapped my fist around it; it was a solid six or seven inches.

"Grab the bag and let's go," Luke commanded.

I scooped up the sack as he grabbed me by the arm for the third or fourth time that night. We both broke out into a small jog as if we knew what the other one was thinking. We dashed to the stairwell on the backside of the building. We frantically bounded up the stairs to the third story, driven by a newfound sense of sexual abandon.

Oddly enough, I wasn't at all worried about getting caught. I think I finally realized that I needed to get caught for it to be thrilling; the fear just wasn't enough.

We turned the corner into Luke's corridor and sped down to the door marked "302." Luke pulled the keys from my hand and unlocked the door. He pushed it all the way open; I thought he was going to pull me inside.

"On your knees," he instructed.

I did as he said, letting the bag of clothes slump against the wall. Luke positioned himself so he was leaning against the doorframe. He pulled down his waistband so it slid under his balls. His dick thwacked down, almost slapping me in the face. I slid closer to the other side of the door frame; we were both half inside the apartment and half in the hallway.

"Suck it," he half-asked and half-encouraged.

I didn't need more than that. I reached up and grabbed his hard cock with my right hand. I immediately slipped the head into my mouth and started working it over with my tongue. I circled the circumference with a tickling finesse. I explored the geography of those first few inches using my tongue as a cartographer.

Luke started gently thrusting. I ascertained that it was not going to be a slow-build kind of blowjob. We were both too overstimulated after everything that had happened, and the fact that anyone could walk out into the hallway added to the sense of urgency.

I started frantically bobbing up and down on his throbbing dick as I used my right hand to simultaneously stroke him. I could taste his leaking pre-cum; it lit up my tastebuds. Luke's breathing started to become more rapid as I went into full cock-slut mode.

I reached up and grabbed his brawny ass through the smooth fabric of his nylon shorts. I pushed my head down on his dick, taking it all into my velvety throat. Luke reacted with delight, letting out a small moan. He placed his cast-clad hand on the back of my head and started to face-fuck me.

My cock was surging into overdrive. I could feel more pre-cum spilling out of it. I took my right hand from Luke's ass and started to stroke myself as I swallowed him. I wasn't wasting any time teasing myself; I was pumping myself towards an orgasm.

"Oh god," Luke moaned.

His dick was practically vibrating against my throat as it slid in and out. His fingers were massaging my head through my blond locks. His muscular ass was tensing up and releasing with each thrusting motion.

My nuts started to twitch. I knew what that meant. I stroked with even greater zeal as I focused on both my own pleasure and the feeling of Luke in my mouth. Just as I was preparing for my own big explosion, Luke let out an even larger moan.

"I'm cumming," he grunted.

I instinctively went to take him deep into my throat so he could shoot down it, but he pulled away. I watched as his spasming dick left the confines of my warm, salivating mouth. He gripped it as the root with his uninjured hand as it throbbed with great intensity.

"Close your eyes!" he commanded.

I did so in the nick of time; the first rope of his warm jizz splattered across my face mere seconds later. The next one covered my left cheek and shot up into my tussled hair. Luke tried to suppress his sensual gasps, but a small noise seemed to escape with each of his six eruptions.

As his warm semen drenched me while I continued to jerk myself, I too pushed past my threshold. I aimed my spasming cock up towards my chest. I felt my asshole contract as the first jet shot all the way up to the bottom of my chin. The subsequent seven ropes of sticky, white goo completely covered my pecs and abs. It was more than I had ever shot in a single load in my life.

After the geyser of ejaculate had stopped, I used the thumb on my right hand to rub away the cum that was pooling in my closed eyes. I opened them to see Luke still leaning against the doorframe with a large post-orgasmic smile on his face. He had already stuffed his cock back into his shorts.

"That was fun," he said. "Do you mind bringing the laundry inside?"

I popped to my feet and followed him inside his unit. It was a one-bedroom with a nice blue couch, a large television, and a crowded bookshelf in the living area. He gestured to toss the clothes on the couch. As I followed his instructions, I couldn't help but notice a large mirror on the opposite wall.

I was completely drenched. Looking at me, one would have thought that I'd been the epicenter of a gangbang with at least six guys. Hot gobs of cum clung to my face while sticky strands connected different spikes of my blond hair. The jizz splattered across my chest and abs was starting to feel the effect of gravity. It was dripping into my pubes and running down my bulky thighs. I could even see that a drop or two had fallen onto the wood floor beneath me.

I wasn't sure what I expected in that moment. Things were a bit of a haze between having one of the most intense orgasms imaginable and having moved further into living out my sexual fantasies.

"I think I'm going to start doing laundry the same time every week," Luke said. "Just thought you might want to know."

He grabbed my right ass cheek again. I didn't notice it in the moment, but he started to guide me towards the hallway as he groped me. It was only a few seconds later that I found myself positioned next to the doorframe. I wasn't on my knees that time, though.

Luke smiled again as we both stood across from one another. I did the same; my head was still dizzy with pleasure. I was only ever-so-slightly scanning the hallway to see if one of the doors might open, but rather than being afraid of it, I was kind of hoping it would happen.

"Have a nice night, Beau," Luke said as he ushered me out into the corridor.

I watched as he disappeared through the crack of the closing door. The deadbolt made a clicking sound as he slid it into place. I knew I looked absolutely ridiculous; I'd literally taken a long, hard look in the mirror. I was buck naked and completely covered in cum, but I started my journey towards the back stairwell.

I didn't run, but I didn't linger either. I tried to walk as I would have if I hadn't been in such a precarious situation. I was riding the wave of the fantasy as I thought about being caught yet again. I imagined what I would say. I knew that no excuse would save me.

I managed to make it back to my corridor without incident. The building hallways were devoid of activity. As I approached my unit, I was already thinking about my next adventure - and how much I wanted it to include Luke.

I started to feel my dick firming up again as I explored various scenarios. I planned to jack off to the developing ideas as soon as I jumped into the shower. Washing away the cum plastered on my body while pumping out some more felt like it would be an amazing combination. It wasn't like me to shoot two times in such close proximity, but nothing about that night was normal.

I reached my door, feeling ready to enter my unit, but the door knob wouldn't turn. A tinge of shock surged through me. I was certain I had left it unlocked. I tried again; it refused to budge. Then it dawned on me: Luke had been planning his own challenge for me when he'd sent my back to the laundry room to look for the dryer sheets.

I smiled. It cemented the fact that Luke was as interested in pushing sexual limits as I was. My re-excited cock twitched at the revelation. I quickly pivoted and let myself back into the laundry room, since that door was always unlocked.

My clothes had finished their cycle in the washing machine. I came up with my plan of action, and then I moved them to the dryer. I turned it on, knowing that it would take about an hour for them to be done.

Once they were finished, I'd change into some sweatpants and a T-shirt. I decided that I'd go wake up the super since he lived on the ground floor. He was certain to be less than thrilled at being woken up at 2 a.m. but he'd let me into my unit regardless.

I debated whether to start trying to clean myself with a roll of paper towels that someone had left on a small table near the bulletin board. I decided that I would do it once my clothes were finished. I couldn't resist the challenge of sitting there, naked and covered in cum, for another hour.

The foolish and the courageous both declare, "What's the worst that could happen?" As it turns out, so does a certain kind of pervert. The difference is that the pervert actually tries to imagine it... and it gets him hard.

As the dryer spun, I thought about having my naked body - and maybe even my face - plastered all over social media. I imagined my classmates vacillating between cat-calling me and whispering behind my back as I walked across campus. I excitedly wondered if there was any way that the hypothetical post would go viral beyond the university.

It was all I could do to keep my hands off of my massive, throbbing erection.

Then I wondered why I even should. What delirious ecstasy might I feel, I thought to myself, if I were to be caught by someone at the very moment of my depraved, public orgasm?

Then I thought to myself, Beau, this might be turning into a real problem.

CalMaple
CalMaple
296 Followers