All Comments on 'Unbelievable Pt. 08'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

Five stars for another chapter from one of the best Authors on this site. What a wonderful and bizarre imagination soul71 has in his stories! just love all his stories and a big thank you to soul71. Keep it up, please!

chaos635chaos635about 3 years ago

I'm loving this whole series. The part that hit home with me in this chapter, was his parents finding out what his grandparents said to him. When it was first mentioned, what ran through my head was "I don't even need the words." Because I've got 2 autistic children (one with epilepsy I might add), and my dad essentially did the same thing to my son. The biggest difference was I was within earshot. To complicate it, my father in-law recommended he be committed. Anyway, I'm running off at the mouth. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing series. It pains me that I have to wait for the next chapter but I love this series. Great work!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Curse you for ending there lol. Another excellent instalment can't wait to hear more about Johnny and co.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I look forward to every chapter. thank you for another wonderful installment.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

another great installment of a great story. we cant wait to see what's next.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyabout 3 years ago

i need more

i swear your a drug dealer because ever time im done with a chapter i need another right away.

great work cant wait for the next chapter

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Great Story!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it going inwant to see how it all turns out

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Fuck, what a needy bunch of female shits his family are.

Janus should take Johnny away from them all bar Annie. Keep Annie as a co wife and breed her as well. But Janus must stop Annie fucking her family, if that continued the jealous desperate mother and the in-law girls would eventually ruin it all. They are addicted to his cock and all three would willingly cheat and do what it takes to get that cock.

God knows why the weak father and older brothers put up with the shit from their women.

All whores and selfish bitches, get Annie away from their clutches.

Scores 4/5

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Effin A. You finally got me. Some tears came down during and after this story. Don’t listen to the haters. You got a great story going.

crunch69crunch69about 3 years ago

This is the best story I cant get enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope there are more chapters. With additional development, this would make a good novel,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have enjoyed each chapter in this work get up the fantastic writing

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

This series is excellent. John’s symptoms sound like a fairly severe Aspergers. I’ve watched 2 boys (both now age 23) grow up with Aspergers. One is my son, whose symptoms are mild, the other a friend’s son, whose symptoms are more severe.. Both are high functioning and both very bright. Johnny is a great example of severe Aspergers. He must be high functioning, else he couldn’t consider applying to Duke. His social difficulties are clear. Great job, he’s a very realistic character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some mighty fine writing here. Beyond the simple desire for relief? A lot of heart, emotional depth, & the other things that go along with life!

bereznikbereznikabout 3 years ago

This is a great series, I have enjoyed every chapter so far. There is a lot of depth to the story and the characters are growing along with the story line. I hope the next part will be along shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish I was the writer you are.

This is an emotion packed series that almost doesn't need the sex. The sex and humorous passages help break apart the story and humanizes the other characters a bit and serves as the door that gets the shallow to open their hearts to Johnny's true suffering.

That said as far as comics go, I always was a fan of the Vampirella crossovers like Vampirella/Dawn, Vampirella/Lady Death, Vampirella/Red Sonja, Vampirella/Pantha, Vampirella/Purgatori, Vampirella/Witchblade and Vampirella/Shi. I'm also a big Chaos comics fan with Chastity, Lady Demon, Purgatori, Lady Death, and Bad Kitty being among my stroke fantasies of the 1990's deviant art comics. Of course Harris Comics and later Dynamite Entertainment's Comic lines holds a place in my heart as well, with Vampirella, Red Sonja,

If Janus dressed up as Lady Death, Annie dressed up as Vampirella, Wanda dressed up as Dawn (in Dawn #1), Katherine dressed up as Witchblade, Ruth dressed up as Draculina, Johnny dressed up as Evil Ernie, Brendan dressed as Ash Williams from the Army of Darkness comics, Bill as the Re-Animator, and Ray as Hellboy for that comicon.

Also, the pervert in me would love to see Dr. Copper join Johnny's harem of wet and willing lovers, maybe as a way to gain Johnny's trust even more after she finds out about the incest and how sex has allowed the women in Johnny's family get Johnny to open up to them by creating intimacy. She can start by first stripping down to a borrowed bikini swimsuit that is more than a little scandalous, as she interviews Johnny and his family in their swimwear at Janus' lake house as she and they take a week off during the Spring Break week of the college.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

I agree with Wargamer's comments.

BadbeagleBadbeagleabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter. It is great to see the character of Johnny, grow and begin the process of healing, he needs. wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm still surprised how much I love this story. I can't wait for it to continue, and continue, and continue. You are one awesome writer

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmealmost 3 years ago

Damn. This series is fantastic. Can't wait for future chapters. Please continue this story. 5 stars. Keeps up the great work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love the story just wondering is there any difference between the stories here and the books on your buy sites? Keep up the great work love all the other stories too

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

Oh my, this is such a great story to catch up with! I'm very grateful that you've continued this story. I'm really looking forward to reading more of it. Thank you!

Cookie59Cookie59almost 3 years ago

Oh Boy, this is a great story I have read each chapter and have needs a box of Tissues handy, as it slows down my reading, this is one emotional story, please continue the great writing so we can all travel along with the growth and development of Johnny

.

Many thanks this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time, Thankyou!

Dac58Dac58over 2 years ago

This is a story that not only deals with a difficult subject but weaves the love and sex into it with rare skill. Can’t wait for the next chapter to come out.

orion6275orion6275over 2 years ago

Please keep this story going, the twists are intriguing.

Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A difficult subject brilliantly told, can't wait for more chapters to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting read on a tough subject. I read it straight through over a couple of days. So it certainly held my attention. I do have a critique though. The sister is noted as having a flat stomach during her jog. You often refer to her 46DD breasts. These leads me to believe that you don't know how bra sizes work. A 46 inch chest would be a very thick girl, definitely not having a flat stomach unless she was 8 foot tall. I have no qualms with heavy females in erotica, just keep it consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for part 9!! Please post it as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait, at the beginning of this chapter, Brendan tells Johnny if Janus is taking advantage of him because of the pregnancy, but aren't the women of his family taking advantage of him. Especially his mother and sister, always sweet talking to him about agreeing with them or in his mother's case always telling him that everyone is getting his attention but not her. His sister, Annie, is the worst. She's taking full advantage of him. I still don't understand why there's no pushback from Johnny about the group incest given what happened to him Raven Dale, the raping of him and Julia & among others,

wouldn't he want his horrible sister to be his and his alone?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The author is a very good writer who knows how to use the English language; knows hon to develop characters in depth and breath;knows how to logically dev elop plots and subplots; and to a certain extent, knows how to research mental illness and the affect it has on the individual and those surrounding im/her.l

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wanda is trash…

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Man. This story just keeps getting better and better as it goes on. I've said it before in other stories I've read of yours, but it's a good thing when you come for the sex but stay for the story.

This feels like the best chapter in the series so far. Glad you give Janus some more attention.

Thought the scenes with Johnny and Wanda at the lawyer's office and beyond were very well written. The bed scene felt really intimate. Wanda's character grew a lot I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know how many times I have read this novella but the intense emotional investment is intense. Your MC is an incredible well of emotions and strength of character.

Thanks,

Mike R.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

You see each chapter I read only proves that Annie doesn't love him I say this cause she's all the time wanting to fuck her dad or her other brothers and even volunteering such information herself without even blinking a eye but really hardly ever has any type of loving or sexual contact with johnny seems to me the only person who actually might love him is janus but it is extremely clear that no 1 in his family loves him or cares about him

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Such an Emotional rollercoaster. It definitely has me in tears reading it which doesn't happen often. It could've done with a editor/proofreader but still really good.

AnoniemousAnoniemous3 months ago

Looks like the family ia pulling together to help him but still not certain all are committed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mfkndragon is right I haven't seen anything that says anyone in his family actually loves him the women seem to be using him and the guys are acting they would be happy if he left and never came back the sister is the worst 1 cause she claims to be in love with him but doesn't hesitate to fuck her dad or other brothers and or get involved in a family orgy without giving a second thought to Johnny nothing about his families actions says love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES