Unbelievable Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
More about Bobby Drapers's unreal vacation.
3.2k words
4.65
66.3k
7
0

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Bobby liked waking up in bed with Mrs. Fargo. Before they got out of bed, they made love again, but when they finished, she told him she had some appointments that morning, so he had to leave. Reluctantly, Bobby left the Fargo home, hoping he and Mrs. Fargo would have a chance to spend another night together soon.

When he got home he took a bath and changed, then he went back down to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator door and was reaching for the milk bottle when the phone rang. He closed the refrigerator door and picked up the phone. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello. Is this Bobby Draper?" a woman's voice asked.

"Ah...yes, it is," Bobby replied.

"Bobby," my name is Paulette Dennison," the woman said. "Nicole Everett said you sometimes help her with chores. I was wondering if you might have time to come over and help me with some things today?"

"Sure," Bobby replied. "I'm not doing anything this morning...all day, actually." He'd never met Mrs. Dennison, but he knew who she was. She and her husband, the first black couple on the block, lived three doors down from his house. Her husband - an emergency room doctor at University Medical Center Trauma Center - was well liked and the couple quickly integrated into the neighborhood.

Bobby had seen Mrs. Dennison working in her yard and knew she was attractive and slim with a closely cropped tightly curled black hair.

"When do you want me to come over?" he asked.

"That's up to you. Any time you have free is fine," Mrs. Dennison replied. "I'll be home all day."

"I'll be over in a little while," Bobby told her. "As soon as I finish breakfast."

"That will be fine, Bobby," Mrs. Dennison said.

Bobby ate a quick breakfast then he walked down the street to the Dennison house.

Mrs. Dennison greeted Bobby at the door wearing a pair of form-fitting jeans that set off her finely shaped legs and bottom nicely. The way her breasts moved under the wide-necked, multi-colored T-shirt she had on told Bobby that she was braless.

"The boxes I need help with are in there in the office," Mrs. Dennison said, gesturing toward a doorway. "I really do appreciate your coming over on such short notice, Bobby."

"Ah...OK, sure," Bobby replied. He wondered what Mrs. Dennison looked like naked. He'd never seen a black woman naked. His cock started to harden. "Damn!" he thought. "I gotta learn to calm down. Not every adult woman I meet wants me to get in their pants."

"Good, come on," Mrs. Dennison said, and started walking toward the next room. "The sooner we get started, the sooner we'll be done."

Bobby followed, watching the woman carefully as she walked in front of him. "She's got a great ass!" he mused.

"I need to get all these books put away," Paulette told the young man when they arrived in a room with walls lined with empty shelves. "My husband decided he needed a medical library here at home," she explained. "Unfortunately, I'm the one who gets stuck setting it up. Start with that box there. Those books go on the first shelf."

"OK," Bobby said. He began stacking the books where Mrs. Dennison indicated. He couldn't help but ogle the lovely black woman as he worked.

At one point, when Mrs. Dennison bent down to pick up some books, her T-shirt sagged away from her chest and Bobby got an eyeful. He learned that her breasts, although small, were really nice! Then, it happened again. He began timing his bending and stacking so he was in position to look down Mrs. Dennison's shirt whenever she bent over.

It wasn't long before Bobby's T-shirt was soaked with sweat. He kept shifting position. His jeans were getting tight.

Eventually, Paulette noticed that the young man seemed to be looking in her direction a lot as they worked. She thought he was cute and was delighted he found her attractive. As they continued stacking the books, she finally realized he was looking down her shirt when she bent over.

At one point, when they were both bent over, she caught Bobby's eyes with hers. When the young man blushed Paulette knew her suspicions were confirmed. "Bobby!" she said softly, holding the young man's eyes with hers, "What are you doing?"

Embarrassed that Mrs. Dennison had caught him looking down her shirt, Bobby straightened up and stepped back, eyes wide, his face getting hot. "Aw, ah,nothing, Mrs. Dennison," he stammered.

Paulette straightened up, too. "You were looking down my shirt, weren't you, Bobby?" she asked softly.

Bobby stared at the floor and nodded stiffly.

"Did...did you like what you saw?" Paulette asked. The minute she said it, she was sorry she'd asked. Something was happening to her and she wasn't sure what it was. Why had she asked him that particular question, anyhow?

Bobby nodded.

"Thank you," Paulette said. She moved closer to the trembling boy. "You're all sweaty, Bobby. Is it too warm in here for you?"

The panic Bobby was feeling changed to confusion. Mrs. Dennison didn't sound angry. In fact... He didn't move away when she moved closer to him.

"Why don't you take your shirt off?" Paulette murmured. Without waiting for Bobby to respond, she tugged his shirt out of his jeans and pulled it over his head.

Bobby couldn't believe it! Mrs. Dennison really was coming on to him! She'd just taken his shirt off!

Paulette, not sure what was going on in her mind, ran her hands over the boy's smooth chest after she had his shirt off. It felt nice. He was so warm. "You have a nice body," she whispered. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

"Uh...no...no, ma'am," Bobby replied.

Paulette's hand continued to move. "Come on, I bet your girlfriends tell you that all the time, don't they?" she asked.

"I...I don't know..." Bobby replied softly, shrugging.

Her dark hand slid over his pale skin. "Do you have a steady girlfriend?" she asked.

"No...ah, no ma'am," Bobby stammered. "I don't have time!" he thought.

"I can't believe a good-looking boy like you doesn't have a steady girl!" Paulette whispered.

Both of Mrs. Dennison's hands were moving over Bobby ever so lightly, making him tremble. He swallowed hard. "Ah, well, I, you know, I kinda..."

"You probably couldn't see too much when you were looking down my shirt," Paulette continued, her voice husky. She took a deep breath and let it out with a soft sigh. "Would you like it if I took my shirt off? You could see my breasts much better that way, couldn't you?"

Bobby stared at her and nodded slowly. He was having trouble breathing and talking was next to impossible.

"All right, I'll take my shirt off, but I think I'd like to get you naked first," Paulette said. Her hands went to the waist of his jeans, undid them then peeled them down. His swollen cock tented his jockey shorts.

Paulette licked her lips as she studied the young man's bulging groin. "My goodness, Bobby!!! That looks like it could be uncomfortable!" she exclaimed. "Is it uncomfortable?" She touched the bulge lightly.

Bobby jolted. He felt as if he'd been given an electric shock. "Mrs. Dennison!" he croaked, "We...we shouldn't be...be doing this!"

"Why not, Bobby, don't you like it?" Paulette asked. She grasped his cock through his shorts.

"Yeahhhhh!!!" he replied, "But...Agggghhhh!!!...what if...if Dr. Dennison comes home?"

"He won't," Paulette said. "He just left for work a half-hour ago and he's working a twelve-hour shift. His twelve-hour shifts almost always last eighteen hours, anyhow." She slid her hand into his shorts, grasped him, and began stroking him. "He's a very busy man. Too busy to have time for me." Sweat made the boy's body shiny. "Do you really want me to stop, Bobby?" she whispered. "It certainly doesn't feel like that's what you want."

Bobby shook his head. "No, ma'am!"

Paulette tugged his jockey shorts down, exposing his swollen organ to her avid gaze. "Oh, my!" she whispered.

Bobby shuddered when Mrs. Dennison's long, slim fingers wrapped around his tumescent shaft.

"Bobby, you look good enough to eat!" Paulette exclaimed. She saw Bobby's eyes grow wider and heard his breath catch. "Would you like that?"

Bobby gulped, took a deep breath, and nodded.

A big leather sofa sat along one wall of the room. Paulette guided Bobby to it and had him sit down. She knelt in front of him, bent her head and encircled the teenager's straining shaft with her dusky lips.

Bobby watched his pale shaft disappear slowly between Mrs. Dennison's ebony lips and groaned with pleasure. God! Every place he went lately he got his cock sucked!

"Mrs. Dennison!" he wailed, "You're gonna make me come!"

Paulette stopped what she was doing and looked up at him, her eyes bright. "Go ahead, Bobby," she told him, "I want to taste you." Her mouth returned to devouring the young man's twitching penis. Her hands held his dangling, swollen balls, rolling them gently.

After a few seconds, a pained look contorted Bobby's face and his hips began rocking. "Oh!!! Ohh!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!" Bobby moaned. He was coming. He couldn't believe it. "Mrs. Dennison, Oh, Godddd!!!!"

Paulette suckled Bobby's cock until the young man lay limp on the sofa. Then she sat back on her heels and let his semi-hard penis slide from between her shiny lips. She stood up, peeled off her T-shirt, slipped out of her jeans and she stood there, allowing the wide-eyed boy to stare at her smooth, sable skin.

"Do you like the way I look when I'm naked, Bobby?" she asked, dropping onto the sofa next to him.

Bobby continued gawking at her. "Yes, ma'am!" he gasped. She was gorgeous! Her skin was very black, and glazed with perspiration. Her breasts were small, conical, and looked very firm. Dark, rigid nipples extended from the tips. Her middle was covered by a lush mat of tightly curled black hair.

"Would you like to touch me?" Paulette murmured.

Bobby nodded, but didn't move.

Paulette took his hand and placed it on her breast. "Go ahead, touch it, feel it," she murmured. She shuddered when the young man's hand made contact with her. "Oh, Bobby! Your hand is nice! It's so soft, and warm, too!"

Bobby moved his hand over Mrs. Dennison's ebony flesh, cupping, touching, exploring. He could see the heat growing in her eyes and heard her soft murmurs of delight as his touch became more and more audacious.

"Oh, Bobby!" Paulette cooed. "You're making me feel so good! I love the way you touch me! You're so gentle!"

"You're so beautiful, Mrs. Dennison!" Bobby exclaimed, awed. He moved his face forward and began suckling one of the rigid black nipples that jutted from her maroon aureolas.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Bobby, yesssssss!!!!" Paulette moaned when his lips began working on her nipple. Her hands clasped his head.

"Will...will you eat me, Bobby?" Paulette asked. "I'd love it if you ate me!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Bobby replied, electrified by her invitation. He slipped off the sofa, knelt between her lean, lovely legs and, tentatively, began exploring her sopping vagina with his finger.

"Oh, Bobby!!! Bobby!!!" Paulette cried, her hips bucking. "That's it!!! That's wonderful! That feels so good!"

Bobby covered her vagina with his mouth and felt Paulette's finely-formed ebony body shake. She pulled at her breasts and her head rolled from side to side when he began lashing her pussy with his tongue.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! That's it, Bobby!! That's it!!!" she babbled as the young man's lips and tongue tortured her with delight. Her legs shook, then rose, locking around Bobby's head as he continued working her over with his tongue.

"Oh, God!!! You're sucking my clit!!! Yessssss!!! Yessss!!!" Paulette cried as he nuzzled her special love spot. Her body writhed and jolted.

Bobby, startled by the fervency of Mrs. Dennison's response, clutched her ass, hanging on for dear life.

"Damn!!! Oh, damn, that feels good, Bobby!!!" Paulette moaned. "Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!! You eat pussy so good!!! So gooooddddd!!!"

Paulette had been excited before Bobby's oral onslaught commenced. He was eating her expertly, driving her wilder and wilder. Her body gleamed with sweat brought out by the exertions passion generated.

"Comming!!! Oh, God!!! I'm comming!! Bobby, I'm comming on your mouth!!!!" Paulette shrieked, "Don't stop!!! Eat me!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Mrs. Dennison's hips jerked up and down, crushing her pussy against Bobby's mouth. When her orgasm passed her movements slowed and her legs slid from his shoulders.

"My Lord, Bobby!" Paulette exclaimed. "That was incredible!"

"You really liked it?" he asked.

"I loved it," Paulette replied. "It was wonderful."

Bobby stood up, his shaft, once more erect, jutting proudly in front of him.

Paulette grasped the stiff pole. "My goodness!" she whispered, "I guess we really should do something about this, shouldn't we?" She lay back and, holding his cock, pulled him down on top of her. "Put it in me, Bobby!" she urged. "I want you in me!"

Bobby carefully guided the swollen head of his cock between Paulette's swollen lips then pressed forward. The pole vanished into her lean body. "That feels so good!" he exclaimed.

"It certainly does!" Paulette replied. Her hips began revolving and thrusting.

Bobby's hips moved up and down, driving his spear into the dark-skinned woman. The muscles in his ass clenched and unclenched as he fucked her. "Gonna come!!!" he groaned. His hips were a blur of motion. The force of his fucking caused Paulette's body to shake. "Oh, God!! I'm...Ahhhhhhh!!!! I'm commmminnnnnnngggggg!!!!"

"Yesssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" Paulette cried in reply, "Oh, God, Bobby, you're making me come,too!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!!" Her nubile body shook uncontrollably as orgasm rushed through it once again.

Their lust sated, they lay on the sofa until their systems returned to something near normal.

"Was that good for you?" Paulette asked the young man.

Bobby nodded actively. "It was incredible!" he replied.

"It was wonderful for me, too, Bobby," she told him. "You are an incredible lover."

Bobby felt himself blush. Then his face got serious. "What if Dr. Dennison finds out what we've done?"

"This will just have to remain our little secret, won't it?" Paulette said. She kissed him, then turned and reached for her T-shirt. It was beyond her reach, and she had to get onto her knees to reach it.

The sight of Mrs. Dennison's lovely ass and vagina right before his face had a surprising effect on Bobby; his cock sprang to life. Since it was hard again, he figured he might as well do something with it. He didn't think she would mind. Without saying anything, he got to his knees, moved behind her and plunged his cock into her from the rear.

Paulette was taken completely by surprise. "Bobby!!!" she cried, startled, but delighted, "What...what are you...Ohhhhh!!...doing?"

"I'm making love to you again," Bobby replied, moving his hips, jabbing his cock into her. He clasped her breasts, massaging them.

"Ohhh, Bobby!!! That's so nice!!!" Paulette crooned, pressing back against his thrusts. He was so inventive! She was so glad she'd asked him to come over!

"Making love with you is fantastic!" Bobby murmured, jabbing into her.

"It...is, isn't ittttt??!!!" Paulette replied. Once more she knew the delight of being invaded by his swollen rod. If her husband didn't have time to keep her satisfied, Bobby would be a very satisfying fill-in!

"Bobby!!!! Bobby!!!!! Bobby!!!!" Paulette cried, her body jolting and shaking as he drove into it, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I don't believe this! You're doing it to me again!!!! I'm there!!! I'm commmminnnnggg!!!! I'm commmmmiinnnnnnngggggg!!!! I'm commmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg!!!!"

"Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby replied. He shuddered, spewing his seed into the lovely dusky woman once again. "Oh, yeahhhhh!!!!!!"

They collapsed on a heap on the sofa. After a few minutes, Bobby once more began kissing Paulette and his hands started exploring her sleek body.

Paulette sat up. "Not here," she said. Gracefully, she rose to her feet, took Bobby's hand, and pulled him to his feet. "Come on," she said. She lead him toward the bedroom she shared with her husband. This time she'd have him in bed!

Before long, Paulette lay on her bed with Bobby between her splayed legs once again. His mouth was clamped on her spasming vagina, and he was punishing her wonderfully with his lips, tongue, and fingers. She squirmed, quaked, and cried out in ecstasy.

"Eat meeeeeee!!!! Oh, God!!! Yessssss!!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!!" she mewled, "Yesssssssss!!!!" Her shapely legs squeezed the young man's head as her muscles convulsed from the delights his mouth was giving her.

Bobby plunged his tongue into Mrs. Dennison, licking and sucking her. He savored the sweet-tart taste of her and reveled in the frantic movements of her slim, sable body as he spurred her to higher and higher planes of passion.

Blissful fireworks exploded behind Paulette's tightly closed eyes and she clutched frantically at her breasts, mauling the rigid tips. Then, suddenly, overwhelming delight rushed through her.

"C-C-C-C-Commmmminnnnngggggggg!!!!! Gaaaaaddddddddd!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" she cried. Her hips arched off the bed, mashing her vagina tighter against her lover's seeking lips and tongue. "Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Bobby!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Bobby abandoned his oral caresses, grasped his revitalized cock, and plunged it into Mrs. Dennison's quivering body.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!" Paulette moaned as the young man's swollen pole invaded her, filling her, exciting her anew! He was insatiable! She should have invited him over long before this!

Bobby slid his cock in and out slowly, watching the reaction of his lover's delicious ebony body as passion again spread through her. Her nipples, fine and succulent, jutted proudly from her swollen breasts, which jiggled slightly as he thrust into her.

"So good!!! Oh, that feels so good!" Paulette purred, feeling every inch of the young man's staff as it glided in and out of her passion-filled body. She loved this! He'd fucked her three times! Three times! Young boys were wonderful!

Bobby lowered himself onto her and covered her mouth with his. Her tongue slid between his lips and caressed his, and even more fire and excitement shot through him. Her hips rose off the bed, meeting his thrusts, sending new thrills coursing through him. He slid a hand between them, grasped one of her breasts, and began rolling the sensitive nipple between his fingers.

Paulette groaned and felt sparks of passion fly. She couldn't believe she was going to come again! She never knew it was possible to come this much!

"Gonna come!!! Oh, Bobby!!! I'm gonna come!!!" Paulette cried, joy erupting in her. When she cried out, her lover began to move more urgently. His hard, fleshy piston moved faster and faster in her clutching, rippling sleeve, and then all thought was wiped from her mind by exploding delight.

"Yessssssssssss!!!! Again!!! Oh, God!!! Again, Bobby!!!! I'm comming!!!!! I'm commmmiiinnnnnnngggg again!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she shrieked with ecstasy as Bobby's invading member again drove her into a swirling, flashing world of total bliss.

"Unnnhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned, his insides writhing. He spewed more hot fluids into his lover's sucking, seeking cavern. Their bodies labored, seeking, straining, drawing every bit of sensation possible from their pleasurable coupling.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers