Unblended Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt someone climb into bed with me and wrap me in their arms, I started bawling. Whoever it was started placing soft kisses against the back of my neck and whispering that everything would be alright. They eventually got me to turn around, and I found myself looking at Michiko's steel grey eyes.

"Shh," she interrupted me when I started to apologize. "You're okay, everyone's okay."

"Fuck," I said, shaking my head, "I feel like a giant asshole."

"She had it coming," Michi replied, "and you didn't say anything that wasn't true."

"I should still apologize."

"Fuck that!" Tessa said. I hadn't noticed her come in, but I wasn't surprised that she was here. "She's lucky we didn't scratch her eyes out after they dismissed us."

"Did she make a speech before then?" I asked.

"She did," Tessa said, "and it definitely had a real Aaron Sorkin, West Wing vibe to it."

"She owned up to losing sight of what the job represents and apologized for letting her entitlement get in the way of that." Michiko sighed. "You're not gonna like it, but she also said she thought you were a better fit for it even if you didn't want the job."

"God damn it," I cursed. "And I was doing so well."

Tessa turned my face and kissed me gently. "Forget it, we want to help you relax tonight, if that's okay. I know I kinda invited myself over, but-"

"But, nothing," I interrupted her, "I'm glad you're here."

The girls eased me out of my clothes and back into my bed face down. The rustle of clothes indicated their also stripping down, and eventually I felt Michiko straddle my butt and start massaging my back. It was immediately evident she knew what she was doing as her strong, slender fingers worked the knots and tension out of my muscles. There were spots where she really dug deep, eliciting sharp gasps of pain from me occasionally.

"Holy cow," I said, "you don't mess around."

"Shh," Michiko said, "just relax and suck on Tessa."

"Huh?"

Tessa took that opportunity to kneel on the bed next to my head, shifting her hips so that her hard cock waved at me. "She misses your lips around her, isn't that right?" she said in a cooing voice, and she made her cock bob up and down as if in agreement.

"I thought you were trying to help me relax?" I said.

"Oh, come on, slut, we all know you'll feel better with a dick in your mouth."

Michiko snickered when I took Tessa between my lips without much further argument. I mean, she wasn't wrong, and I really did start to feel better as I sucked on Tessa's smooth cock. She caressed my face gently as Michiko continued massaging my lower back.

"That feels so nice," Tessa said softly, "just suck on me for a bit. We don't have anywhere to be, there's no rush. Mmm, that feels wonderful, baby."

"Hey, flip over," Michiko said. Tessa moved back to give me room, and I turned onto my back. Tessa took the opportunity to kiss me before returning her cock to my waiting mouth. Michi, meanwhile, deepthroated my own swiftly-hardening member before climbing up and impaling herself on me.

"Oh, wow," she moaned when I bottomed out inside her, "I'm definitely gonna need this more than once a week."

"It's so good, isn't it?" Tessa asked.

We then proceeded to enjoy a very relaxed threesome. While I continued to suck on Tessa's lovely rod, she shifted a little to play with Michiko's boobs. I had a great angle from which to watch Tess gently lick one of Michi's nipples, and I loved watching Michi's boob deform as she pulled Tessa's face in. This didn't last long before they started kissing, and Tessa reached down to stroke Michiko's meaty cock as she rode mine. I was a little surprised when Tessa started filling my mouth with cream suddenly, her hips bucking a bit as she moaned into Michiko's mouth, but it wasn't the utter deluge I was used to and I was able to swallow it all easily. She tasted more like cinnamon than chocolate that day, and the spicy flavor warmed my throat as her cum slid down to where it belonged.

"Already?" Michiko asked with a giggle, and Tessa nodded.

"Sorry," she apologized, "it just hit me all of a sudden." I kept sucking until Tessa emptied out, and she laid next to us and nuzzled into my neck. "But someone is just so good at giving head!" she cooed.

"Yeah, thanks, Mom," I said sarcastically.

"I bet it sounds sexier when your actual mom says it. You know, after you make her cum down your throat like that," Tessa replied.

"It does, because she doesn't say it in a cutesy baby voice."

"Hey! I'm adorable!"

"Do you two mind?" Michiko interrupted. "I'm trying to make love to my wonderful boyfriend after he's had a hard day, huh?"

"Oh, don't mind me," Tessa said, "I'm just fawning over my wonderful boyfriend." She placed her head on my shoulder and wrapped herself (and her incredibly soft boobs) around my arm, looking at me with her icy emerald eyes. "He's the best."

"Yeah, he is," Michiko said. She leaned forward and rested on top of me, her own impressive bust squeezing into me as we kissed.

We stayed like that for quite a while, Michiko and I rolling our hips together as we made out with Tessa. I felt deeply relaxed and in love with these wonderful girls, and my eventual orgasm felt incredibly sweet. I loved the feeling of my cum filling Michiko up to the point where it started swirling back around my dick and out

"Yeah, cum inside me, baby," Michiko moaned, "give it all to me!" She started to gasp when her own climax arrived, and she sat up to allow Tessa to close her full, pouty lips around that meaty girldick. When we both finished spurting in our respective lovers, Michi collapsed on top of us both, and we descended into a giggle fit.

"I love you two," I said, and I received kisses on either cheek.

"I love you, too," they said together, which started the laugh track up again.

There was a loud knock on the door, and a loud "You all right in there?" followed it.

"Yeah, Mama," I said, "we're kinda naked and vulnerable, though."

"Aww," Mama said, and she opened the door and stepped in without further preamble. She was wearing a much shorter crop top than normal, which showed off an impressive amount of underboob. "Well now, don't you three look comfortable."

"Mama!" I said, trying to reach for the nearby blanket for some cover and being actively stymied by Tessa.

"What?" Mama replied with a laugh. "There ain't nothin' there I ain't seen before, Slick."

"Yeah, lighten up, Andy," Tessa said, kissing my nose with a giggle. Michiko just rolled her eyes.

"Anyhoo, I'm thinkin' fried chicken for chow tonight, all y'all okay with that?"

"FUCK, YES." Mama's fried chicken was one of our favorites, and we responded in unison.

"We might need a minute to clean up first," I said, thinking of the gooey mess between my and Michi's private areas, "unless you want to help with that."

I don't know what drove me to add that sarcastic joke, but when I saw the predatory gleam in Mama's eye, I realized I'd made a grave error. "I'm always ready to help my boy out of a pinch." In a flash, Mama's crop top was on the floor and her incredible G-cup breasts were in the open, sitting firm and proud atop her chest. She circled around to the end of the bed, and Michi and I both gasped when we felt her tongue start to lap at our carnal conjunction.

"Holy shit," Tessa whispered, sitting up to watch. Michiko bit her lip as Mama started cleaning us up. I had to admit, her tongue and lips felt great against what little of me was exposed, and I could only imagine how good it felt to Michi.

"Hey, Michi," Mama said (her thick Southern drawl pronounced it as "Mitch"), "can you clamp down and hold it in when you pull off? I'm guessin' Ace loaded you up plenty, we don't want it gettin' all over the bed."

"Yes'm," Michi replied, and we sighed as she lifted up off of my cock. She quickly covered her pussy with her hand once she was all the way off, and Mama fell on my dick ravenously.

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted as Mama cleaned me up. My cock disappeared into her mouth rapidly, and her tongue slithered around my length to lick up our combined cum.

"God damn, you two taste good," Mama said when she'd finished with me, leaving me gasping as she dove into Michiko's pussy.

"Yeah, Mama," Michi moaned, "suck your son's cock-cream out of my pussy!" The sounds Mama made as she did just that were obscene, predominantly deep slurping and lewd moans.

I turned to look at Tessa. "'Cock-cream?'"

"I don't know, either," she replied, stifling a giggle. "I mean, it's kinda hot?"

"Oh, fuck, your tongue feels so good! I'm gonna cum again!" Michi suddenly gasped, and Mama wasted no time burying Michi's cock down her throat. "FUUUUUCK!"

"Yeah!" Tessa shouted. "Swallow that cock-cream!" I don't know what Tess was going for, but Mama snorted hard, and a fair amount of Michiko's cum leaking from Mama's nose before she pulled off and started gasping. I reacted as quickly as I could to get Michiko into my mouth and collect the rest before there was a giant mess.

"DAMN IT, TESSA MADELINE MILLER!" Mama shouted, and Tessa started rolling on the bed laughing as I finished Michiko off. Mama got some tissues and blew her nose, depositing an impressive amount of jizz into them before dropping them in the nearby waste basket. "God damned waste, is what that is." Her voice broke as she said it, and she started laughing along with Tess.

"Okay," I said, swallowing the last of Michiko's cum with a slurp, "the phrase 'cock-cream' is off-limits."

"Come on," Michi said, wrapping me in her arms, "you love swallowing my delicious cock-cream."

"It's so delicious and cock-creamy," Tessa said.

"Is no one going to comment on the fact that my own mother just went down on my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I ain't done that 'till now, Michi," Mama said, "I nearly cock-creamed my shorts."

"About fucking time, too," Michiko said.

"JESUS GOD." I said, my exasperation only mostly fake. "Am I the only one concerned about this?!"

"Oh, please," Tessa said, "after your mom jerked you off into my mouth? It was only a matter of time until the family orgies started."

"Your family," Michiko added, "the jury's still out on whether we want to fool around with our parents."

"Michiko!" I protested. She made it sound like I was trying to get everyone involved with their immediate blood relations like some kind of deeply perverted deviant. I mean, obviously I was a deeply perverted deviant, but not for those reasons.

"No worries," Mama said, putting her shirt back on, "you can just watch Ace fuck 'em."

Everyone but me started cackling at that while I sat and fumed. Not for long though; it actually was pretty funny.