Unblended Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Donna nearing the precipice of a massive climax, and I decided to put my discovery from the previous night to use. I drove myself in to the hilt and started grinding my hips against Donna while reaching down carefully. After a moment of searching, my now slick fingers found Donna's clit: it was much larger than Tanya's from the feel of it, almost as thick as my thumb, and it seemed to jut out from her soaking pussy enough for me to (carefully!) stroke it like a tiny dick.

As soon as my fingers closed around it, Donna gasped, and her body started rocking against me. It only took a bit more stimulation and thrusts in tandem to set her off, and her cock exploded as she came hard. Donna started uttering a very loud stream of profanity, demanding to know why I hadn't done this sooner. Tanya kept up with encouragement until Donna pulled her in to a psychotically hot kiss. Meanwhile, stream after stream of thick, creamy goo blasted us all as Donna's balls emptied. Eventually, Donna pulled me into the kiss as well, and I nearly came myself from the sensation of mashing into two substantial pairs of cum-covered boobs. It felt nasty in the best way possible, especially when the girls started scooping up Donna's cum and feeding it to me and each other.

"God DAMN," Tessa said, "that was intense!"

"Thank you for the front row seat," Tanya said, licking my lips clean of Donna's thick cum.

"Is it always like that?" Donna asked in a light daze. "That was... I..."

"Welcome to the family," I said, rolling off the girls and cuddling up next to Donna. "I don't know about always, but I'll do my best." I felt Tanya snuggle in closer to Donna's other side.

"Don't listen to him," she said, "it is ABSOLUTELY always like that."

*****

"Hey, everyone! We're very excited to share tonight's main event with you! I'm sure you all want to know how much Ace can take, and we're going to find out!"

Tessa's patter game was on point, which was why she'd claimed Cinematographer for anything in which she wasn't directly involved. Of course, I fully planned to turn her inside out later, which might have added to her giddy enthusiasm. She had procured a phone-sized steadi-cam rig from somewhere, and that investment would prove well worth it.

Once Donna and I were mostly recovered from our lovemaking, we started discussing what would happen next. We started by considering the implications of putting anything we'd recorded so far up for the Internet at large to see. I knew that Tanya was fully onboard before then, but I was a little surprised to find that they'd already talked through a lot of it and were of the same mind. Donna, especially, was really excited to join in our adult enterprise, and I was worried that we were creating a monster. Though, from the looks on everyone's faces, we were creating a LOT of monsters at once. We agreed that I would go with each of them to discuss our website plans with everyone's parents, since I was going to be the headliner. We wouldn't be going live for a while, anyway, so we had time to tailor the approach to each family.

We then started brainstorming stage names for everyone. I had decided on mine previously, and I was really shocked that there wasn't an Ace Hart already. Tanya wanted something ridiculous, and we landed on Missy Melons for her, which she loved. Tessa leaned hard into her goth princess vibe and chose Eve Twilight, Mistress of the Hungry Dark. Michiko wasn't sure about what kind of persona she wanted, so she said to call her Hitomi for now and we'd figure something out later. Finally, Donna picked Diana Trevor in a sly play on Wonder Woman, and we all agreed it was a fitting name for an amazon.

Things devolved a little after that, and Tessa picked up her phone and started recording once she tore herself away from us.

"So, you all know Hitomi already, hi!" There was a muffled response. "But we haven't met the owner of that GIANT cock in Hitomi's mouth. Say hi to everyone, Diana!"

"H-hello," Donna said somewhat nervously. She sounded nervous, and I could tell that she was blushing pretty hard, but I also suspected part of it was receiving her second blowjob ever.

"As you might have noticed, Diana is something of a real-life amazon, which is fantastic and we love her. Hey, how big is she down there?"

"At least 14 inches, babe. I'm shocked I can get my mouth around her!" Michiko giggled as she returned Donna to her mouth.

"So good..." Donna moaned.

"Hey," Tessa chided, "don't get crazy! That load is destined for somewhere else! Speaking of..." Tessa turned the camera to me and Tanya. "How's he looking, Missy?"

Tanya stopped the amazing rimjob she was giving me to address the camera. "I don't know, Eve. I mean, he's definitely ready, but I don't think he's ready, if that makes sense." She gave my ass another firm lick. "I'm happy to keep going if we want to call this off, I can't get enough of this incredible ass."

"Mmm, I know exactly what you mean," Tessa said, finally coming around to get face-to-face with me. "Hi, Ace."

I was on my hands and knees and really enjoying Tanya's mouth and tongue on me, but I kept my face and voice even for the camera. "Hey, what's up?" I said nonchalantly. I was riding a pretty big wave by that point, with the hopes of a big firehose shot when Donna plunged herself into me.

"You know what you're in for, right?" Tessa asked. "Like, she's going to destroy your ass, there's no getting around it."

I nodded and smiled. "That's totally appropriate for her first time, I think." As rehearsed, there was a series of gasps.

"Holy shit!" Michiko said. "You're a virgin?"

"Technically, no," Donna said, "my first time was with Ace, and it was so amazing. He was so gentle to start, and that mouth of his... I loved having him inside me."

"Same," came a chorus of responses, followed by a lot of laughter.

"Afterwards, when Ace asked if I wanted him to be my first, I didn't get what he was asking right away," Donna continued. "Once I realized what he was offering, I kinda fell in love with him."

"In my defense," I interjected, "I don't do it on purpose."

"Of course not," Tanya said, "it's your perma-unisex pheromones that make you a sweet, charming, considerate, wonderful man."

"Hey, I'm just here for his body," Michiko said to another round of laughs.

"Okay, Di, are you ready?" Tessa asked.

"Yeah," Donna said nervously. We both gasped as Michi and Tanya started applying lube to our appropriate parts, the cool substance taking us both by surprise.

"I'm a little sad about this, actually," Tanya said as she snaked an increasing number of fingers into me, "Ace is going to be ruined by that monster."

"I'm sure he'll be fine in a week or two," Tessa said. Personally, I had a feeling we were about to learn something new about my body, but in any event, I was as ready as I was going to be. Once Tanya was done applying lube, I climbed up onto the bed and kissed Donna deeply.

"We're going to do this however you want," I said quietly, and she nodded in response.

"Can you be on top?" she asked. "I want you to ride me first."

"Oh fuck," someone whispered, I think Tessa.

I smiled. "So, fair warning, I'm probably going to cum very hard once you're inside me, I feel about to burst. Which way do you want me to face?"

Donna thought about it for moment before smiling back. "Reverse-rider," she said confidently, "I want to watch you paint the others."

I grinned and moved to hover over Donna's rock-hard cock. Tanya and Michiko scrambled to get into position in front of us, with Tessa moving behind them. Once everyone was ready, I spread myself and slowly lowered onto Donna's cock as she held herself steady. There was a lot of pressure as she pressed against my tight little star, and I started circling my hips a little to help ease her inside.

"Oh, wow," Donna breathed, "that feels amazing."

When her entire head slipped inside me suddenly, my breath left me entirely. The biggest dick I'd taken to that point was Michi's, and she was of slightly above-average girth. When Donna was still 26 inches long, she was also of average width despite that ridiculous length. When her dick shortened to its current length, it had also picked up quite a bit of circumference. As a result, it felt like she was pushing a tapered hard seltzer can into my ass, and it felt AMAZING.

I made some kind of incoherent whine as I started pushing down on Donna. The girls were all cheering us on as I slowly, slowly took more of Donna's thickness into me. My eyes had clamped shut as I focused on the sensation of my ass parting like the Red Sea to accept as much of Donna as I could. Tessa had maneuvered the camera around to zoom in on the action, and her commentary was appropriate, if somewhat predictable.

"Holy fuck," Tessa said, "that's so fucking hot. How does he feel, Diana?"

"Ahhn," was all Donna could say. Meanwhile, I continued my slow decent, every inch bringing a weird combination of pain and pleasure as my butt became acclimated to this intrusion.

"That's got to be at least ten inches at this point," I heard Michiko say.

"He's clearly enjoying it, aren't you, Ace?" Tanya said. "Do you love being split in half by that incredible cock?"

"Yeah," I sighed. I was just about ready to pop, and I suddenly knew I could take all of Donna at once. Reaching back to intertwine my fingers with hers, I took a deep breath and drove myself all the way down Donna's length, my ass connecting with her lap with a loud *slap*.

"FUCK!" I screamed as cum started blasting out of my cock. I clenched down hard on Donna as my orgasm arrived, and she started screaming in ecstasy along with me. She wrapped her free arm around my chest and pulled me back into hers, her firm tits smashing against my back, and I suddenly felt her cum squeeze its way around her cock and leak out. Meanwhile, Michiko and Tanya were getting covered with my jizz as Tessa reached down to stroke me, the camera angled to catch both me ejaculating and the girls getting painted.

"Yeah, flood his ass!" Tessa shouted, and she moved the camera to show Donna's cum squirting out of me from around Donna's cock. "Fuck, that looks amazing! Breed him, Diana!"

Donna and I had started kissing each other sloppily as we came together, and the moans from the other girls prolonged our climax for at least a full two minutes. When we finally descended from that intense height, we'd made an absolute mess of each other and the bed. Not to mention Michi and Tanya, who were busy licking each other clean and doing a fair job of it.

"Ace, what the fuck?" I heard Tessa say. "How are you not dying right now?!"

"Love conquers all," I said, "and that includes my ass."

"Aww," Donna said, "that's so sweet." She kissed the back of my neck, and I could feel her dick start to deflate inside me. As suddenly as I realized I could take her entire length, I now realized that we weren't done, and that I needed her to absolutely wreck me.

"Hey," I said, "hold on, I want to turn around." With some maneuvering and demonstrating a level of flexibility I wasn't aware I was capable of, we shifted such that I was facing Donna. I leaned in and placed my forehead against hers.

"Grellka Stormaxe," I whispered quietly to her immediate shock, "I give myself to you, in body and soul, from now until the end of eternity. May our bond unite our peoples as it has united our hearts."

It was a scene from the previous year's D&D campaign, where Donna's character fell in love with a major NPC from a warring orc clan. That plotline resolved when the two fought off the champions of both clans together in a massive melee (with the assistance of the rest of the party). In the aftermath, they became the warchiefs of their respective clans and married. The marriage had taken place off-screen, to the lamentation of the group, and I wanted to give Donna the chance to finally play it out. Or, at least, the wedding night.

I felt Donna immediately reharden as tears came to her eyes. Blinking them clear, she turned her fiery pools back onto me. "Gro-vaash Galeseeker, I give myself to you, in body and soul, from now until the end of eternity. May the fires of our passion light the way to our people's future."

"Oh my god!" Tessa said.

"I KNEW we should have made them role-play this out," Michiko said with a sniffle.

"Wait, is this from-" Tanya started to ask, but Michi cut her off.

"Yes, and it's amazing."

Donna and I both grinned, and I brought my lips to her ear. "Take me, my queen."

"You are MINE, my king," she growled in response.

*****

I. Got. RAILED. Donna's voice cried out as I bounced on her giant cock. She grabbed onto my hips and drove herself as deeply into me as possible. I blissed out on the sensation of Donna pistoning into my ass, her hips slapping into my ass with every thrust. I felt so full, and I did my best to vary the pressure I exerted around that massive rod to enhance Donna's enjoyment. My own cock bounced wildly, splashing us both with copious amounts of precum. I was suddenly very glad that Donna's recovery time was vastly improved along with my own since our last encounter, because that night was the most intense sexual experience of my short adult life.

Donna and I fucked like rabbits for at least 45 minutes (according to the video) as she took me in every way that we could think of. We started on the bed, but we eventually moved around a bit: we fucked doggy style on the floor, she pinned me to the wall and pounded me against it, once facing her and once facing the wall, I fucked her tits while she slurped her cum from my ass, she picked me up like I was a ragdoll and flipped me into a standing 69 (which didn't last very long due to us flooding each other's throats in very short order), she jackhammered me as I screamed incoherently into a stack of pillows; on and on. This isn't to say I was her fuckdoll the entire time, as she leaned against the wall and screamed as I ate her ass out before claiming it on my tiptoes. I lost count of how many times we came for each other, but they were almost all in unison. That blew our minds; I hoped I could figure out how to do that with all of my girls.

Our final orgasm was especially memorable: I didn't care that she had been in my ass pretty constantly for 10 minutes, I desperately needed her in my mouth. Her cock was absolutely covered with her own cum, and I begged her to cum for me as I sucked her clean. I hadn't even been paying attention as I took her all the way down my throat, I just needed her to cum. When she did, she roared as though she had claimed victory in that giant battle royale from our D&D game, and I swallowed every drop of that that smoky-sweet hibiscus-flavored issue. Donna scrambled to adjust herself and drive my cock into her own throat. She was immediately rewarded similarly, and we moaned in unison as we drank each other down. Our faces and lips were a mess of each other's spunk, and we shared our prizes with each other in one long, deep, final kiss before collapsing on the floor together.

Tessa recorded everything, and her commentary tapered off as we really started getting into hot half-orc sex. It didn't take long before she, Michi, and Tanya started playing with each other, and I later appreciated Tess's dedication to recording Donna and I even as she got double-teamed. I hadn't noticed it when it was happening, but they had gotten into a vigorous threesome at some point that served as a fantastic interlude to the main event of "Diana's" marathon first time. I thought it was a shame that I couldn't watch them have fun together, but I was completely absorbed in the intense sexual pleasure of Donna owning my ass, so I didn't get too choked up about it.

By the time Donna and I sucked that final load from each other, we were all completely wasted. My entire body felt covered in the sticky remains of Donna's and my cum, and Donna looked very much the same. The other girls looked similarly wrecked and drained, and we eventually all crawled together into a big pile on the floor. We just laid there for a while, giggling and nuzzling into each other. My ass felt a little sore, but I was too tired to question it.

"So," Tanya said eventually, "ass-to-mouth, huh."

"Don't read into it too much," I responded, "I was cum-drunk and I needed more."

"That makes it kinkier," Michiko said matter-of-factly.

"So," Tessa said, "you enjoyed your first time then?"

"He sucked his own cum out of my ass," Donna said. "If that isn't true love, he desperately needs therapy right away."

"Uh, point of order," I said, "you did it to me first." I received a warm kiss to the cheek in response. It took me a second, but I did eventually get the point.

"We have to try that standing 69 sometime," Michi said, "that looked incredible."

"Well," Tessa said, "I think that does it for us for tonight. Say goodnight, Ace!"

I hadn't realized she was still recording, but I thought getting the aftermath of the session was incredibly appropriate. I turned to the camera and flashed my best, winning smile.

"Goodnight, Ace!"

"Oh my god, you're such a dork." Tessa's phone beeped as she ended the recording on that humorous note. "Ace, we are going to make so much fucking money."

"You're going to split it five ways, right?" Michiko asked, and I held a big thumbs-up in the air.

"I don't need the money," Donna said, pulling me and Tanya into her arms a little more tightly, "just promise we get to keep doing this."

"In every conceivable combination," I said, gently touching everyone somewhere, "I love you all so much."

"Come on," Tessa whined, "I'm too tired to cry right now, don't be so sweet and romantic."

"Hey," Tanya said, "Ace, turn over, I want to see how badly Donna wrecked your ass."

I complied slowly, eventually rolling so that my face was resting on Tessa's pillowy J-cups. I felt Tanya move over to get a look at me, and I grimaced when she gasped loudly. "Look, I'm sure it's pretty bad, but I'm also sure I'll recover in a few days." My eyes widened when I felt her start probing me, less that she was trying to slip a finger in and more that she had to work it inside as though I hadn't just had a soda can in there for almost an hour.

"Holy shit!" Tanya said. "You're fine?! He's fine!"

"Wait, what?!" Michiko said, withdrawing herself from the pile to join Tanya in examining my butt. "Oh, wow! He's still super tight!"

"You can take care of him, then," Donna said rather breathlessly, "Bubo is totally and completely spent."

"I do not need any further attention," I said quickly, "we still need to figure out where my brains got to after Donna fucked them right out of my skull." It took me a moment to process what Donna had just said. "Hold on, you named your dick Bubo?"

"It's a gift from the goddess Athena," Donna answered, "of course I named it Bubo." That got a laugh as she pulled me in for another gentle kiss, getting a small whine from Tessa as I moved away from her. "You'll do that to me sometime, right? Completely own me?" Donna whispered.

"Absolutely," I said, squeezing Donna's boob affectionately, "though I might need to work up to it. I don't know if I'm capable of that level of stamina yet." I thought for a moment before raising my voice a little. "But that offer goes for everyone also interested in getting R-E-K-T wrecked." I received a chorus of affirmations in response.

"We should really clean up and get to bed," Tessa said eventually, caressing my face. "SOMEONE has a debate to throw tomorrow."

With a bunch of groans, we all got up off the floor and proceeded to change out Michiko's bedding as we cycled through showers. I waited to take my shower last, and when I returned, the girls were all curled up on a pile of bedding on the floor, with space for me right in the middle.