All Comments on 'Unblended Ch. 14'

by Guest238

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jsmith2youjsmith2youalmost 2 years ago

Really hoping this gets picked back up. Was enjoying it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has been a real joy to get myself lost within. The characters have such depth and emotion which I can find myself relating to at times. It does make me wonder what would really happen to this world if something like this occurred. I have to go back and reread the original from icedragonmo3 because I have enjoyed pretty much everything from that incredible author which is one reason I was so excited when I ran across this wonderful tale. I hope the chapters continue since there is so much still to learn about Ace, the harem and the lives and directions that everyone goes. I am also interested on seeing what becomes of Aces favorite adult film star and now friend because there has to be more to that. So much to look forward to with hope in my heart.

J.D.

SerrowynSerrowynalmost 2 years ago

Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed this saga immensely and rate it as one of the best I've read, on Literotica or elsewhere. I hope you add more chapters and am thankful for all that have been added so far.

dracothorndracothornover 1 year ago

This was either my 4th or 5th re-read. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter(s) of the story. And to think, we're still only in September. Halloween should be fun [all of the cheerleaders in a group costume perhaps].

I hope that all is well, and that you can return to posting soon. If there are problems, I hope they can be easily resolved.

Roger

ReadingMjurerReadingMjurerover 1 year ago

Really hope you continue this series. It is sooooo good. A 1 year anniversary maybe?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuest238@Guest238
Hello! I hope you like my work! (Totally okay if you don't, I'm writing to a very specific set of sexual proclivities and some of them are a little out there.) (I mean, not as out there as a lot of content on this illustrious website, but I suspect that the idea of gentlemen a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unblended Series Info