Unbound and Snowbound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got it all the way in and said, "That barely hurts at all. I just feels really full. This isn't so bad."

I said, "Lubrication and patience are important for anal. If a guy just shoves it in, of course it will hurt."

... according to an article in one of my porn magazines, anyway. No, I'm not one of those self-righteous types who says they only read it for the articles. Again, why should I care what you think? So I like staring at tits and asses. Screw you too.

Pussy started to move her ass up and down on my dick. "No, sit still, save it for your last cigarette tonight." She took out a cigarette with her pretty fingernails, painted pearly light green, with white hearts on them. They went with her Hispanic complexion very well. I looked closely at her cheeks and lips as she sucked. SO SEXY!

"Mouth, I'll make you a deal. If you sit with my pinky finger in your asshole while Pussy smokes a whole cigarette, you don't have to smoke tonight. My pinky is a whole lot smaller than my cock."

"Ok master, I'll do a pinky in there."

I noticed each of Mouth's nails were a different color, with various stripes and dots on them. A burst of chaotic variety matching Mouth's childish energy.

I put some petroleum jelly on my finger and Mouth sat on it. I slowly rubbed her pussy with my thumb. "Master, this is kind of nice! I like it!"

I slid my pinky in and out of Mouth's asshole a little, while Pussy smoked. Pussy finished her first cigarette a few moments before Mouth climaxed. "Yes! Yes! OOOOHHH! Thank you master!"

Pussy finished her second cigarette and lit the third. I reached my hand to her pussy, and slowly traced a finger around the outside edge of her labia. I slowly circled around and moved slightly closer to the middle with each pass, carefully avoiding her clit. She started to move her hips in a circle, moving my cock in and out of her slightly. "Master, that's nice! So good! Yeah!" I learned a few tricks from PetPen magazine, or was it GobbleGirlz? Doesn't matter, the point is, porn magazines are a benefit to society!

I teased a nipple with my other hand. I started gently rubbing her clit each time my fingers circled around, then rubbed it firmly when she was about to come. "AHHH YAAAH YESSS! Master! YES!" She tilted forward onto the coffee table. Her third cigarette was only a little over half gone when my cock slid out of her ass.

"When you finish that cigarette, put the pack back on the pile. You didn't keep me in you for three."

She was very frustrated and flustered, "But master... but... NO! I was so close...."

"Are you disobeying me?"

"Sorry master, no master"

"Ass and Butt haven't climaxed tonight, and I haven't either. We're going to have a team contest. Ass and Butt will lick each other doing 69, and the other two will finger their cunts and play with their tits. Ass and Pussy work on Butt, and Butt and Mouth work on Ass. The team that makes the other one come first, wins their choice of five cigarettes or not having to smoke at all tomorrow. I get to do anal with the one who cums first. The helper of the losing team will lick the one who didn't come until she does. Any questions?"

Pussy said, "Master! Five! That's a lot! We never got more than two in a day before! Are you sure?"

"Who's the master here?"

"You are, Master, sorry Master!"

"No other questions? Good. Ass, lay down. Butt, get on top of her. GO!"

Butt ended up coming first, only a few seconds before Ass did. As the winner, Ass also got a tongue-fucking until she came again.

I asked Butt, "Have you done anal before?"

"Why do you think they call me Butt, master? Hahahaha! At least ten times a week for years! If there's lube and I can finger myself, I love it! It's almost as good as fucking!"

"That's great, Butt! The good news is, you can smoke all you want while my dick is in you. The bad news is, I'm gonna watch you smoke as many as I can!"

Butt laid on her belly, with her left hand between her legs. I slid my prick in and out of her ass slowly as she smoked with her right hand. I watched her cheeks and lips, as she sucked smoke from the cigarette. She had such pretty fingernails, pink with a little swirl of purple on them. I reached underneath her, and squeezed one of her big tits in time with the rhythm of my cock going in and out. I took my time and delayed my climax as much as possible. She smoked four cigarettes and came once, before I sprayed my load into her asshole.

"Thank you master! That was really good master! Any time you order me to do that, it's a reward!" She smiled, and gently squeezed my deflating cock.

I noticed it was almost nine o'clock. "Ass, what are the rules for sleeping?"

"Master, slaves may not use furniture unless instructed to. They must sit in their cage. When slaves wake in the morning, they must strip if wearing anything, and may not put on more clothing unless instructed. Slaves may not use a blanket or pillow to sleep unless they got their master to climax in the last twenty-four hours. Master Angelo never let us have pillows, only blankets on the really cold nights."

"When the master wakes in the morning, slaves will present themselves for morning inspection. Slaves may not eat their first meal of the day until a slave makes the master climax at least once. They may not eat the second meal of the day unless the master has climaxed since breakfast."

I thought, "So that explains why they wanted to blow me so much!"

Ass continued, "Either before going to sleep, or soon after waking up, slaves must shower or bathe and shave their armpits and pubic hair if possible. Slaves may not masturbate or touch another slave unless instructed to."

"Girls, since I told you earlier you were dirty and stinky, and it's in the rules, it's bath time. Ass, go fill the tub halfway with warm water. Butt, there are towels in the cupboard by the washer, go get four. Mouth, go get the shampoos and perfume from the truck. Pussy, we need razors and shaving cream, find some in the groceries we got today, and bring them to the bathroom."

We assembled in the bathroom when the tub was half full. It was an old house, and the bathroom had been created from an old bedroom. There was easily space for 8 or 9 people in there.

"Mouth, you're smallest, so you go first. Shaving, then bath. Sit on the toilet lid, so I can shave you." I put a little shaving cream under her arms and shaved her armpits. There was almost nothing to remove. I put a little more around her labia, and shaved her gently. She had very little pubic hair anyway. When I was nearly done, I tapped her clit with the smooth razor handle. She jumped and started to yell "AAEEE.." out of fear.

I lightly tickled her clit with my finger, and said, "Damaging any of my slaves would make them less valuable. I might spank you, but I won't injure any of you. You don't need to be so afraid." I lightly licked the tip of her clit then smiled. I finished the last couple of razor strokes. "Perfect! A beautiful little cunt! Get in the tub."

Mouth was overjoyed. "Thank you master! WARM WATER! SOAP! SO GOOD! I can be really clean! Comfortable too! This is so nice! You three have to try it! You're so good to me master!"

I soaped up as much of her body as I could reach with my hands. I paid special attention to her pussy and tiny breasts, both the size and shape of half a lemon. I rinsed her off with a few pitchers of water, then started drying her with a towel as she climbed out. She was so thin and waifish that I could easily feel most of her ribs.

That would change after I fed her well over the winter. Four-foot eight Mouth would go from a scrawny and starved-looking 81 pounds, to a healthy and appealing 106 and five feet tall in the next six months. She would also go from practically nothing, to firm and pointy "B" cups.

I told the girls, "Once you're dry after your bath, use a little perfume to make yourselves smell nice.

I sprayed a little on Mouth's neck and lightly kissed her lips. "I love having you as my slave."

She got emotional and teary-eyed. She hugged me tight and said, "I love you too master. I love you so much! Please always be my master!"

"Three girls left to shave. Butt, sit on the sink. Ass, shave Butt's underarms and pussy. Pussy, sit on the toilet, Mouth will shave you. If any of you damage my property, you'll regret it." I drained the tub and started refilling it. The girls very carefully shaved each other. They were more afraid of me getting angry, than of hurting each other.

"Ass, when you're done shaving Butt, it's your turn. Pussy, you're in the tub next."

I washed and dried each girl in turn. When each was finished, I kissed their lips and said I loved having them as my slaves. All of them said "I love you master." All of them also hugged me and cried.

We moved the couch from the living room to the lounge, then dragged the mattresses off the two beds and put them together on the living room floor. "Slaves, the mattresses aren't furniture. You can sleep on them every night. No chains or cages. Bring the blankets and pillows here.

Ass was very happy, "Master! Blankets! Pillows! You're so good to us!"

I saw Butt roll her eyes and look annoyed. I wondered what that was about.

"There's only one thing left to do before bed. I had some great anal with Butt, Ass sucked me off well this morning. Pussy blew me nicely just before lunch. Mouth hasn't made me come yet."

"Master! I'm so sorry master! Please let me blow you! Please!" She sounded like she REALLY LOVED doing oral.

"No, Mouth. You get to be the first one to fuck me with your pussy. Go get some condoms." They may not have any diseases I could see, but I didn't want to knock them up. At least not yet.

Mouth ran through the house naked at breakneck speed. She was winded when she got back. "Condoms master!" PANT PANT "Please fuck me master!" PANT PANT

"Come here little one. Sit on my mouth, so I can get you ready. Roll a condom on me."

Mouth's pussy was the first I'd fucked in a year, but she was easily the best I'd had so far. So wet, so tight, so small! At only a few months past 18, she was the smallest woman I ever had sex with. I rested most of my weight on my elbows as I moved over her. I gently played with her nipples and French kissed her as I moved my cock in and out of her nicely tight twat. I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was. I kept on kissing and fucking her as she climaxed twice. Finally, I picked up to jackhammer speed and emptied myself into the condom.

I rolled off her and panted, while Mouth kissed all over my face, telling me it was great and she loved me. Ass tossed the condom in the trash after tasting it.

As we started to go to sleep each of the girls instinctively curled into the fetal position, since they were so used to being in cages. I told them, "Everybody, the no touching other slaves rule only means no touching their pussies. Cuddle close for warmth. You're not stuck in a cage anymore. Get comfortable."

Spooning with three naked girls in front of me and one behind was very nice. "Good night master. Thank you master. I love you master."

-

12