Unbridled Desire

Story Info
A demon, a slave, and a new chance at life.
7.4k words
4.52
9.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers

Marcus took a deep breath and looked at the book in front of him. Everything was finally ready: The circle had been traced, the ritual candles lit, the herbs burnt and the room filled with their unholy fumes. And, most importantly, the sacrifice had been prepared: She sat at his feet, kneeling, dressed in rags, a thick collar around her neck.

Amelie was her name, if he was not mistaken. She was quite a pretty slave that he bought for a pittance. Young, blonde, with vivid blue eyes, a very feminine figure. If only her previous employer did not use her as farmhand, she would have been a perfect pleasure slave, but her callous hands, sun-worn skin, and emaciated body took that possibility out. She was now only good enough to be demon food.

He was the duke, after all, he deserved only the best. He was young himself, tall and muscular, thanks to a lifetime spent hunting and fighting. An arrogant man, that saw the whole world as its plaything, and thanks to his influential position and family, it was effectively true. His word was law in their luxurious mansion outside of the capital, with a hundred servants at his beck and call

And now he craved more. His great-grandfather brought their family to power thanks to his advanced knowledge of demonology and his numerous demonic servants. He would uphold his legacy today, and even surpass him! By summoning a major demon and bind it to his will. He had no doubt he had a mind and soul strong enough to hold, and the slave sacrifice should easily seal the deal.

"Be ready, dear. History is about to be made" he said to the slave at his feet. The poor woman gave him a weak nod, terrified by what was about to happen to her. Would her soul be gone? Would she be bound to eternal servitude, just as she was in her life?

He began chanting in the infernal tongue. The sharp and unpleasant sounds coming out of his mouth inundated the room, growing in volume as the time passed. The circle on the ground, drawn with fresh lamb blood, began to glow, while the walls of the room began to disappear, swallowed by darkness. Eventually, only the timid light of the ritual candles remained.

Marcus finished his incantation with a bellowing shout. "Come!" And yet, silence. Did he do something wrong? No! Everything was perfect, the incantation worked! He looked around, frustrated, looking for an explanation. Until it happened.

Suddenly the floor cracked, malevolent red light filtered through the cracks in the rock. The room warmed up, smoldering heat radiating from the cracks, accompanied by a cruel smell of sulfur and burnt flesh. The center of the circle crumbled away, leaving a dark hole in its place. And then a hand slowly emerged, inch by inch, elegantly taking hold of the edge of the hole. It was completely red, and unmistakably feminine, and also enormous, the creature trying to com out must had been huge!

"Ahahah! Yes!" Marcus shouted, with a huge unhinged grin on his lips. He did it! He summoned a major demon! A feat that not even his ancestor managed to accomplish. "This is the start of a new era! The Bloodhawk era! My era!"

An arm followed the hand, and just as elegant and perfect. Then its twin came out as well. Finally a head emerged from the dark mist: Long smooth horns, grey as ash, growing from her forehead, easily two feet long; dark red skin; smoldering orange eyes, fixed on the duke himself; warm, plump, red lips, curled in a smirk.

She was gorgeous, beautiful, hot. Even Amelie could not look away, enraptured by the beauty of the demoness slowly emerging. What kind of monster from hell could be this stunning? Was this all a trick? An illusion to make men fall prey to her? It must be.

She continued to come out, her shoulders first, then her chest. Her bare breasts were full on display, as big has her head each, perky and soft, with her nipples a darker shade. Amelie could feel her mouth salivate at the sight, imagining herself touching, kissing, and licking those beautiful girls. She shook her head, what was wrong with her? The demon's influence was that strong? She was not even attracted to women!

Her belly came next, perfectly flat, with a hint of abs. Then her large hips swaying out of the hole with elegance and sensual energy. And finally her lower body.

Both humans gasped in surprise as her crotch came out. Where they expected to see a vagina, there was a huge cock instead, extending halfway down her thigh while flaccid; and hiding behind it a huge pair of balls, as big as her fists. The appendage swayed with her movements, dripping white liquid from its tip. The smell of sex and arousal immediately filled the room, making Amelie swallow hard, feeling her body shiver and tremble at the sight.

Marcus instead was less than pleased. This hideous form was not to his liking. The huge phallus felt like a challenge to his masculinity and by extension his power. No matter, he was sure he would be able to make that demon change her appearance once the summoning was complete.

The demoness came out completely, her long luscious legs finally out of the hole, her thick thighs looking simultaneously soft as a pillow and as strong as rock, while her diamond calves completed the perfect shape of her long legs. She was dripping sexual power and beauty from head to toe, even her feet were perfectly shaped, with high arches and long toes.

She stretched to her full height, and only now the two humans could appreciate her insane size: She easily filled the room, her horns scraping the ceiling, while her twitching cock was at eye level with Marcus's eyes. She was almost exactly double the height of a human being, and easily the most gorgeous thing to ever walk the earth.

She closed her eyes and stretched her wings, a little warm moan leaving her lips, deep and hot. Her bat-like wings filled the rest of the space, each almost as long as the colossal demoness was tall.

"It has been so long since I've been summoned! I almost forgot how the mortal plane felt" she said. Her voice was warm, deep, hypnotic. It penetrated Amelie's body, and enveloped her mind. It felt like a caress, an invitation, or something more. The poor woman was screaming in arousal, the only thing holding her back was her desperate and faltering mind.

Even Marcus, despite it all, was affected by the sensual aura of the demoness. For the first time in Amelie's life, she could see something resembling fear and doubt in his eyes. The beauty of the demon was one thing, but her size was another. He could handle one, but both was to much even for him.

"H-Hear me demon!" He declared, stumbling for a moment, but regaining his courage quickly. "I hereby bind you to my service, you will obey me and do my bidding. In exchange, you may take the mortal soul of this woman. Many more will follow, I have many enemies that need to be eliminated."

The demoness reopened her eyes and look down at him, a hand on her hips, her evil smirk only growing in size. She took a step forward, exiting the circle.

"Stop! You will not leave the circle without my say so!" Marcus shouted.

The demoness did not care. Arc of violet electricity exploded from the circle, angrily attacking the demon's skin, but she did not even seem to have noticed the display of arcane power hurled at her. Smoke rose from her legs, where she was struck, but no sign of damage or even a bruise.

Spent, the circle stopped glowing and went silent, while the demon stopped in front of the duke. Her huge size made him look like a child. She bent down, bringing her head near him. The man was paralyzed in fear, the only thing keeping him glued in place was his pride, unable to let go, unable to accept that he had bitten more than he could chew, unable to understand the existence of beings beyond his power and control.

"You would bind me?" She said, with a little giggle, amused by his arrogance. "You can barely stand in my presence, mortal. Ahah! My, this is hilarious!"

She looked him over, then gave him a sniff, and then her tongue came out, violet, long and serpentine. She gave him a quick lick and stood up once again. "You feel familiar, little mortal. Have you contacted me before? I remember you being a lot older, and more competent" she said, looking at the pathetic broken circle at her feet.

"My ancestor contacted you!" Marcus said, for a moment overcome by fury and outrage. "He was the greatest demonologist the world has ever seen, and yet I have surpassed him with my first summoning!"

"Oh!" The demoness said, "Oh. You really think grandpa dearest did not bring me here simply because he could not do so? Did you not think for a moment it was because he knew I was far beyond his control?" She said, patting Marcus on the head. "Poor little boy. You know nothing of me, right? I am Sila, queen of debauchery and lust, queen of pleasure and excess. Do you really think your little pathetic dick could make me its pet?" She continued, raising her foot and pushing the human down against the floor. Her sole was against his cock; she pushed down slightly, making the duke scream in pain. "See?" She added, laughing.

She picked him up, her hand around his neck, lifting him several feet into the air as if he weighted nothing. "That said, thank you for bringing me here. I will have a lot of fun taking over this pathetic little corner of the world. Starting with you" she said, her cock twitching and hardening between his legs, growing and growing in size until it was as long as his torso.

"W-What are you doing, foul beast!" He shouted, trying to get free, his big muscles tense in the herculean effort, but her fingers did not budge one bit. In fact, she did not even seem to notice his struggle.

The demoness smiled, and ripped his pants away as if they were made of paper. She turned him around and pointed her hungry cockhead towards his little asshole. And then she pushed.

The poor man screamed tears going down his cheeks, as the huge demonic cock plowed through is body. As thick as one of his legs, the demoness' dick was perfectly visible from outside, forming a huge bulge in his belly, stretching his body to the limit. The tall powerful man was little more than a fleshlight for the towering demoness, his body easily dwarfed and manipulated.

She kept pushing, letting out a moan, while inch after inch disappeared into his stretched hole, until she completely impaled him.

Admiring her handiwork for a moment, she let him go, watching as his body hung limp from her crotch. He was somehow still alive, despite having his whole body stretched around the demonic appendage. Even worse, the man realized the pain was going away, replaced by a tingling feeling of pleasure. He could not be enjoying this, right? He was being used as a living toy! And yet, his body craved more? No, this could not be happening! It was foul magic! And yet...

"Do not waste your energies trying to resist, mortal. I am the queen of pleasure, my victims will never feel anything else with me. Would you prefer pain, blood, and guts? My sisters like that, but I find it much more satisfying to turn mortals into willing toys" she said, as she grabbed a hold of his torso with her huge hands, and started to pump her cock in and out of him. "Don't you agree?"

Marcus was no longer able to talk. Her cock was poking his throat from the wrong direction, his mind was going blank, as precum began leaking out of his lips.

"Oh, I really needed a good mortal fuck, it has been too long" she said, while picking up the pace. She closed her eyes and let herself go to the feeling, loving every second of it. She had done this for thousands of years, but she will never stop loving the feeling of a human stretched around her cock.

Amelie was speechless. Her mind could barely comprehend what was happening, her body instead understood all too well and was craving to join in. The most powerful man she ever knew, a cruel vicious man that played with lives as they were nothing, was dangling from a cock half the size of his body, limp and powerless, drooling in pleasure. It was simply beautiful.

It was in that moment that Amelie realized she could not resist the demoness. But more than that, she discovered she did not want to. What had humanity offered her? A life of pain and struggle and misery. If the queen of pleasure wanted to destroy all of that and make them all toys for her, then who was she to oppose her design?

With this new mental clarity to guide her, she stood up, feeling more alive than she ever felt before. While the demoness was distracted, she sneaked in between her legs, determined to show her where she stood. The two huge pillars beside her were somehow welcoming, she felt weirdly safe between the demon's thighs, as if she found her place, as if she finally could stop worrying about her future. The heat coming off the Sila's skin felt like a warm demonic embrace, while her smell penetrated her lungs and turned her thoughts into an incoherent mess.

And there she saw Sila's pussy, dripping wet, hidden by her swinging balls, just beside her anus. Just like the rest of her, it was a sight of beauty and lustful perfection, sculpted by the greatest artists. Due to the sheer size of Sila's body, Amelie had to stand on her tip toes to reach her pussy, but she eagerly began to lick her folds, pushing in ever so slightly more.

The demoness' taste was otherwordly, unlike anything Amelie had ever tasted. It was warm, so warm, enveloping all of her mouth, and she could feel it going down her throat. It had notes that almost felt like spice, and honey, and more that she could not describe. One thing was certain, it was dangerously good.

"Oh?" The demoness said, looking behind her and then downward. "Oh, that's unusually eager." She brought down one of her hands and pushed Amelie's head against her cunt, making the woman's face almost sink into her eager hole. "Good girl, that feels really nice. Keep it up."

Amelie could not stop even if she wanted. With no effort, the demoness was holding her entire weight with one hand, pressing her head against her pussy, while using her other hand to pump Marcus' body up and down her huge cock. "Oh fuck, I really missed mortals. Such sweet bodies, such sweet souls."

She picked up her pace once again, pumping faster and faster and pressing Amelie more and more. The poor blonde woman kept licking and sucking and lapping her cunt, drinking in her fluids just to avoid choking on them. The temperature kept increasing around her while the demon got closer and closer.

Marcus instead was not moving at all, unable to do so. His body was entirely overwhelmed. His tough muscles useless against the demon, his willpower defenseless against the pleasure she gave him, his senses unable to cope with the overpowering smell, feel, and taste of Sila against his flesh. It was simply too much, he had lost the battle before even fighting it.

The demoness kept going, and going, accumulating inside of her that sweet pressure, that craving for release, until she could no more. "Oh fuck!" She shouted, her muscles tensing up, letting go of her perfect seductive demeanor for a moment while waves of pleasure took over her body.

Her cock grew harder for a second and began spewing gallons of steamy thick demonic cum. Marcus' body stretched even more, his belly inflating to an absurd degree as more and more cum poured into him, until he looked 9 months pregnant with twins. His sloshing belly jiggled with each new twitch of the demoness' cock.

There was just so much cum! His ass was leaking a river of it, going down his legs in thick rivulets. His throat filled up and then more leaked out of his mouth, his body unable to contain it anymore. Eventually, every orifice was affected, even his ears and eyes, leaking cum out and without any sign of stopping.

Amelie was faring better, but she had her own ordeal to face. The demonic pussy pulsed and clenched around her face, with enough strength to hurt. Then a flood of juices poured over and into her, drenching her body and clogging her throat, until she managed to swallow enough to breathe again. The heat was simply mind melting, she felt like she was in the fires of hell itself, as the thick, long legs of the demoness trembled around her, barely able to support her immense frame in the throes of her orgasm.

This went on for what felt like an eternity, until the demoness calmed down. "I really needed that." She finally let Amelie go, who fell down and landed on her butt; then she slowly extracted her cock from Marcus' bloated form and let him go as well. He fell against the floor, heavy and jiggly, his belly nearly as big and heavy as the rest of his body. His insanely stretched hole let out a river of cum, pooling by his feet, while he crawled away, delirious and still feeling pleasure despite his condition.

"I like this look for you, duke. It suits you" she said, putting her foot on top of his belly, rolling him around like a toy. "Did you like my gift? There is plenty more of that if you wish. Assuming your brain survived, my cum tends to break tiny mortal minds, but I'm sure a big bad man like yourself was able to survive without an issue." And with that, she gave him a gentle kick, making him roll away like a clumsy balloon.

She turned around. "And what to do with you?" Her intense orange eyes burned through Amelie's skull, as if they were scanning her very soul, maybe that was exactly what they were doing. "I like what I see, mortal. I like it indeed." She bent down, getting closer to the human, and gently caressed her cheek. "Your mind is still your own, despite drinking my cum. I'm impressed. And yet, you... liked it" she said.

She got closer, getting on all four, her immense body covering the trembling woman completely. "Do you want me, human? Do you desire me?"

Amelie pushed herself against the pavement, her heart beating against her chest. What was happening? What had she done? Why did she eat her pussy willingly? Why didn't she use the opportunity to escape? Why was she thinking of that only now?

And why did she not feel an ounce of fear? Where is the terror? she should be paralyzed by? All she felt was excitement, desire, pleasure. Sure, the demon was immensely intimidating, and yet...

Sila's smoldering eyes forced Amelie to suppress her inner turmoil and look for an answer. And the answer was obvious: Yes, she did. She craved the high demon, she wanted to touch her and be touched, to bring her pleasure and bask in the pleasure she gave her in return.

"I-I do" she said, with a whisper, "you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. You have turned my oppressor into a broken puppet in a few minutes. It felt so good to please you. It felt so right. I feel so... safe with you."

The demon was taken aback by that answer. She raised an eyebrow. "Safe?" A giggle escaped her lips, transforming into a laugh right after. "Safe? That's a first. Do you realize what I am, mortal? I could wipe out this entire mansion with a flick of my wrist. And you feel safe?" The demoness looked at her again and slowly stopped laughing. "Oh hells, you are serious. You are not lying. Sure, I am not in the habit of killing on a whim, but..."

For the first time in centuries, Sila faced something unusual, something she was not prepared for. Sure, plenty of humans threw themselves at her feet before, but always in exchange for something. That was the norm among demons too, nothing was freely given, loyalty was bought, power was paid for or conquered. And souls were the price, they were never given for nothing.

And yet, this woman did not want anything, except Sila herself? She was even... grateful? To her, a demon? For almost wiping away her mind and using her as a pussy rag?

"Do you want to follow me? To be mine?" She asked, her voice unusually warm.

"Yes!" Amelie said without hesitation.

Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers