Unbridled Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers

"You will be corrupted. Your soul will never enter the heavens. You will face the depths of human depravity and revel in it" Sila said, almost hoping the woman would change her mind, or at least ask for an exchange. "You will be forever mine. No chance to escape. No chance to change your fate. You will be bound to me and live for me."

"Yes!" Amelie repeated, surprising even herself. The heavens never did anything for her, not their angels or their heroes. The first thing that she ever enjoyed in her life was brought to her by a demon, the idea of being bound to her for eternity only made her feel safer and happier, not the opposite.

"Why, a genuine follower. Your gods must have really messed up if a life in my service is better than whatever you had" Sila said, a smirk coming back to her lips, but softer than before. "So be it, little human."

She stood up to her towering height, her cock, still covered in cum, was right in Amelie's face. "Kneel" Sila said. Amelie obeyed. "Do you willingly give your soul to me? Do you bind yourself to my service?"

"Yes, queen of pleasure" Amelie said, her heart beating even faster, as tears began streaming down her cheeks.

"And what do you wish in exchange?" Sila said, testing her again.

"Only to be with you" Amelie said, without hesitation.

"I..." The demon hesitated for a moment, feeling something weird in her chest. Something warm and sweet. Was this what mortals called affection? It was somewhat pleasant. Maybe she could entertain this weird relationship for a little more, and explore it. "I accept, mortal. You are now mine. Kneel and kiss my feet to seal our contract. This will be your last opportunity to stop."

Amelie looked up and smiled. A big warm smile, grateful and happy. Something Sila had rarely seen in her long life, if ever. It felt weird, to be the target of such positive emotions, she was a being born out of mortal sin and depravity! And yet, it was nice.

Without further hesitation, Amelie bent down and brought her lips to Sila's feet. She kissed them eagerly, sensually, taking her time to let her lips and her tongue savor her mistress' feet. And then she kissed again, and then again, showing her love and submission.

As soon as Amelie kissed her feet, Sila could feel her soul being bound to hers, and a wave of pleasure and power washed over her. Her cock twitched, a new tide of arousal growing inside of the high demon. Amelie's genuine happiness and gratefulness might be unusual and weird, but her complete and willing submission was a familiar and sweet feeling she would never tire of. A willing soul was always so much sweeter, so much more intense. The duke's tiny soul barely contributed to her pleasure before, but now Amelie's soul was front and center. It was almost enough to make her want to ravage that weird little woman on the spot.

"What would you do for me?" The demoness said, raising her foot slightly.

"Anything!" Amelie answered. Without hesitation, she took Sila's toes into her mouth and begun sucking eagerly, moaning and panting over her feet.

"Good girl" Sila said, biting her lips. "Stand up." Amelie reluctantly took her toes out of her mouth and stood up. She met the demoness' eyes, but she was no longer intimidated by them, instead she found comfort in their intensity. "Kiss my balls" Sila said, and Amelie obeyed once again.

Her nuts were truly gigantic, each as big as Amelie's forearm, but she was undeterred: She placed her lips on the demoness' smooth skin and showed her balls all of the love she was capable of. The intoxicating smell and taste of the demoness made her body feel on fire all over again.

Sila smiled, pleased to see how eager she was. For the first time in a long time, she decided to take her time, and let her keep her mind for a while longer. Sure, she managed to survive the first time, but that happened before. None survived a second dose however, her cum was just too powerful.

And due to that, it was rare for the demoness to experience true submission and adoration; she reveled in breaking minds and turning mortals into cum-drunk puppets, but once in a while it was nice to be worshiped by a genuine heart

"That's it, show me how you worship your new mistress, your new Goddess" she said, while her body was crossed by little electric sparks of pleasure. "Lay down" she added, feeling her arousal grow dangerously high. Amelie looked up, worry in her eyes, but not for her safety but fear of having done something wrong. Sila gave her a warm smile and caressed her cheek. "Lay down" she repeated, a little bit more gently.

Amelie obeyed and laid down, back against the floor. Before she could do anything else, the demoness let herself drop down, stopping just an inch from Amelie's body. The sudden movement or her huge body sent a shockwave through the air, causing her hair to blow back and her clothes to shake.

The demoness was sitting on her heels, her huge perfect butt stood proud in Amelie's face. "Eat my ass" Sila said.

Amelie did not wait for long before pushing her head up, against the tight demonic asshole in front of her. She never thought she would get her face anywhere near anyone's ass, not willingly at least, and yet here she was, eager, almost desperate to please. Her tongue touched the ring of muscles and began working. The heat between her butt cheeks was monstrous, Amelie could barely believe she was not getting burnt, and yet it was strangely comforting, like a blanket of harmless lava over her face. The smell and taste of the demoness was equally strong in there, that strange mix of spiciness, hotness, and warm sweetness; smells and tastes that did not belong to a living body, let alone a demonic body, and yet...

Soon enough, Sila's ring relaxed and Amelie's tongue got deeper. The demoness began grinding against Amelie's face, letting out little moans and purrs, enjoying it a lot more than she thought she would. She had to be careful not to grind the tiny human into dust under her colossal body, but that was a small price to pay. "Good girl, you're making your mistress really happy" Sila said, not sure why she felt the need to praise the little human. It just felt right.

In no time, her huge cock was at full mast again, leaking corrupted precum all over the floor. Sila grabbed her breasts and teased her nipples, while she built up towards her orgasm, blissful sparks traveling up her spine.

"Ohh!" Suddenly her climax came, her muscles tensed up and she pressed her ass against the human a little more, feeling her face stamped against her hole. Her cock spewed cum by the gallon, coating the entirety of the wall in front of her with thick white demonic juice, while her hands clawed against the marble floor, carving gashes into the rock with her fingernails.

"That was... quite pleasant" she said. "You still with me, little human?" She asked, feeling no response. Raising an eyebrow, she stood up and poked the girl with her toes. She was breathing, just knocked out. Good, she was still alive.

The demoness bent down and whispered in her ears. "You've been a good little toy, so I'm letting you go. Get out of here and your life will be spared. Your soul will go to my little kingdom once you die, but you have a few years to enjoy before that. Or... you could find me in the throne room and join the ranks of my mortal puppets. Your choice, little girl."

---

Amelie woke up a few hours later, her head pounding and her body bruised. She looked around, confused. She was... alone? What happened to Marcus, her master? What happened to the demon? Her eyes scanned the room, spotting the wall covered in cum in front of her and the pool of cum on the floor, where her master was unceremoniously tossed after being used and filled.

Where was he? And her?

Amelie slowly stood up, her arms and legs tired and tense. She slowly walked out of the room, only to be presented by an apocalyptic scene: The long corridor was littered with cum and bloated bodies, guards, servants, nobles, and commoners, mages and courtesans, no distinction of class or gender. They were all tossed aside like used tissue. And in their cum-driven madness, they were slowly crawling or rolling forward, with a zombie-like stare in their eyes, desperate to reach somewhere further along into the mansion. The smell of sex, cum, and the demoness' unique scent was almost too much even for Amelie, her mind wrestling against the corrupting and mind-bending influence of Sila's fluids.

Still, she walked forward, dodging the cum filled victims on the floor. How many had she fucked? How could she be so... horny? This was insane! And yet, a part of her could not help but admire the sheer display of power and lust. Nobles that could have killed Amelie without any consequences reduced to crawling cum-drunk zombies, with bellies half the size of their whole body if not more; warriors that could defeat any monster or human agent reduced to harmless beasts; brilliant minds htat could level forests with their arcane power turned into mindless puppets. Was this what the queen of pleasure's realm look like? Her plan for the mortal realm?

And why did she want it to happen? As brutal and sickening the display was, Amelie could not help but fantasize about more of the damn bastards that rule this world to be reduced to this. To see the royal court begging to be fucked by demon cock, to see the world destroyed by a tide of cum, bending the knee to a superior being, someone free from silly little mortal machinations, someone that only desired her realm of debauchery and pleasure to grow.

Suddenly, the last words of the demoness came to her mind. She let her go.

Freedom! that infernal being, the monster rampaging through the halls of the mansion, had just given her freedom. Where no hero or angel even tried. The insanity of it all made Amelie stop in her tracks, trying to wrap her head around all of what happened.

Should she leave? Any sane person would. Did she want to? No. She wanted more. She had a glimpse of something beyond her mortal reach and she could not let it go.

Amelie's steps quickened. She entered the main entrance hall. There, the situation was much the same: Bloated bodies and cum littering the beautiful marble floors, the sculptures, the banners, and the stairs. A noble was even hanging from the chandelier, how did he get there? Two dozen feet from the ground?

A powerful groan reached her ears. Amelie immediately began walking towards it, then running, until she threw herself shoulder first against the huge door that lead to the throne room.

And there she was, the demoness, Sila, sitting on the throne. It was pathetically small for her huge frame, the armrests were completely broken and flattened, and the backrest was leaning at an unnatural angle. The demon had her hand wrapped around a woman, a young noble lady that came to visit the duke a few days prior, who was now stretched around Sila's demonic cock, crying and whining in pleasure like a cheap prostitute.

More bloated bodies all around her, while a few of the not-yet fucked inhabitants of the mansion reached for her, like moths to a flame, slurping up any drop of cum they could, licking the demoness' body, humping her legs. She was holding another human against her tit, grinding his face on her nipple, while her long tongue was violating the throat of a servant girl, perched on her shoulder.

She finally spotted her old master too. He was under Sila's foot, his colossal belly acting as footrest. Was he bigger than before? His belly was double the size of him. Could he even move with all that cum inside of him? How was he still alive?

The demoness spotted her and interrupted her kiss, to give her a warm smile. "Oh my, look who's here!" she said, her voice husky and labored, as she built up yet another devastating orgasm. "Do you... ohh" she interrupted herself with a loud moan. She tensed up once again, her balls twitching as her cock poured yet more cum into the mortal world, flooding the insides of the poor noblewoman. She stretched and stretched, until cum spewed out of her mouth and her belly reached the size of a quintuplet pregnancy. "Ahhh" The demoness sighed, letting the woman slide off her cock and bounce against the pavement, covering the cum-drunk worshipers at her feet in a shower of her fluids.

"I really missed mortal holes. Filling up demons and damned souls is fun, but breaking a living mortal is so much more... invigorating. Don't you think?" She said, looking at Amelie.

Amelie was taken back by the question, because it sounded genuine, as if Sila expected Amelie not only to reply back, but that a slave would have an opinion on what high demons would find more fun.

Amelie decided to take a moment to think. She put herself in the shoes of the mighty demon for a moment, imagining how it would feel to be her, to easily ovepower anyone in her path, to feel pleasure beyond mortal reach, to turn any mind into mush ready to worship her as a dark Goddess. Amelie bit her lips and swallowed. Had she been corrupted too? Even if she had not swallowed or absorbed any demonic cum?

She finally spoke: "I'm not sure, but I think I would have a lot of fun breaking powerful people. Or demons. Or angels."

Sila's eyes sparkled. A smile appeared on her lips, and then a laugh erupted from her throat. She stood up. "Leave me" she said, and the crowd of mind-broken humans parted. They were visibly trembling in need and desire, but they obeyed without question. The only exception was Amelie's old master, who was simply unable to move.

Sila walked forward, towards Amelie, her gorgeous demonic body on full display, the sheer sexual power radiating from her making it difficult for the poor woman to even think clearly. Even with her unusual resistance to the corrupting effects, being subject to the full force of Sila's hypnotic gaze was hard.

When the towering demon reached her, she knelt down, sitting on her heels. She was so big that even like that, she was still slightly taller than the small woman. "What if you could, my good girl?" She said, her voice warm and passionate, but even more surprisingly with a hint of uncertainty behind it, as if the demoness was worried Amelie would reject whatever she was about to offer.

But Amelie had no intention of doing so, her brain had enough trouble processing what Sila had just said. "W-What?"

"Do you want me, human?" She said, smiling, her orange eyes meeting Amelie's own, "do you want to belong to me? Do you want to love me?" She added. "Do you want to become more, transcend, and follow me into eternity?"

Amelie took an uncertain step forward, stumbling, having to place her hands onto the demoness' shoulders not to fall into her breasts. "I-I do" she said. No need to think, the burning desire to follow Sila was devouring her inside, it had been doing so ever since she woke up.

"Then you'll be mine" Sila stated, bringing her own hand to her mouth. She bit down her palm hard, drawing thick dark crimson blood, so dark that it almost seemed black. "Drink. Drink and become more" she said, offering her hand to the human girl.

Amelie admired the drop of blood offered to her for a moment. She took a deep breath and then gave Sila's hand a long, passionate, lick, and stepped away.

Heat, unbearable heat, radiating from her belly, as if the Sun itself had been pulled into her stomach. Amelie hugged her abdomen, collapsing onto her knees, as pain cursed through her body, so intense that her vision got fuzzy. A scream of agony erupted from her mouth, desperate, a shriek of pure suffering.

Sila smiled and gently took Amelie's body into her embrace, leaning her head against her breasts. "Shhh, it will be over soon" she said, but the human could not hear her.

Amelie's world began to fade, sensations became vague, her body numb, and finally darkness.

---

Once again, Amelie woke up, but this time with no pain in her body, quite the opposite: it was as if every little ache in her flesh had been cleansed away. She tried to open her eyes and move her limbs, but she just could not do it. She tried again, and finally her body slowly, slowly, started to respond.

She opened her eyes, and saw her arm. It was... purple? And... strong? She took a look down her body, incredulous, barely able to keep up with what she was witnessing. Her body had been completely transformed: Her skin was purple, her muscles grew stronger, she had abs! And her legs looked strong enough to crush metal! But that was only the start: Her boobs were far bigger and juicier, gorgeous enough that she had trouble believing they belonged to her. And on her crotch she could see a cock, resting flaccid and content against her thigh, and underneath a pair of balls. It was not as big as Sila's cock, but still far bigger than any human dick she had ever seen. And it was hers.

She reached up to her head, and felt her new horns. They were shorter than the queen of pleasure's own, but thicker. Then she reached behind herself, and felt her wings. Could she move them? She closed her eyes and concentrated. After what felt like an eternity, she managed to make them twitch a little. That would take a while to get a hold of.

When the shock of her body's transformation finally subsided, she realized her metamorphosis did not stop there, her mind changed too: Every sensation was stronger, the light brighter, the colors more vivid, the smells sharpers... And then she began feeling something else, something more: Life? Souls? She could feel the people around her without turning her eyes, as if they were little flames in a dark sea. They had different... flavors? She could feel how each differed a little, but she had no word to describe how exactly.

As she played around with this new sense of hers, she spotted something else, something massive in comparison to the human sparks, something so intense that she had to close her eyes to avoid being hurt by it, even if she knew her physical eyes were not the ones responsible for this.

A few moments later, she adapted, and could manage to take a look at the anomaly, only to realize the answer was obvious, it was the demoness. She was beside her, sitting cross legged, holding Amelie's head into her lap. "Look who's awake?" She said, with a wide smile, "liking the new you, my daughter?"

"D-Daughter?" Amelie said, confused. And surprised by how she sounded, her own voice was deeper, warmer, alluring, the kind of voice that would make her old self quiver in lust.

"Yes, you are one of my daughters now. I have many, and they all serve me faithfully. Some of them were mortals once, like you. Though I must say, yours may be the most successful apotheosis of them all. It usually takes a few infusions before one can reach their full demonic form. You must have really wanted to be mine."

"Once mortal?" Amelie asked.

Sila rolled her eyes, but her smile remained. "Yes, you have probably figured out you are no longer human. You are a demon now, congratulations. Now please wipe away that dumb expression from your face, it's unbecoming of you. Or not, you're kind of cute like this."

Sila moved Amelie's head away from her lap and stood up. "Now get up, my daughter."

Amelie complied, slowly moving her limbs, feeling like a toddler standing up for the first time. It was only when she was almost erect that she noticed how high up she was. She was tall! Huge! Sila still towered over her, but if before she was not even tall enough to lick her pussy, now she could comfortably suck her nipples. And the humans around her looked so puny, so weak, so delectable...

Amelie shook her head. What was that? Some sort of hunger? Desire? Lust? Whenever her eyes landed on a human, she felt her mouth salivate and the temperature of her body rise.

Was this her new demonic side? Compelling her to corrupt mortal souls?

Hexall
Hexall
313 Followers