Unbridled Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at her body once again. It was so different from Sila's, why was it like that? Sure, she was gorgeous, and her curves were amazing, but she was buff, muscled, as if she did nothing but train her strength all of her life, while Sila was the epitome of pure femininity, aside from her cock.

"W-Why am I like this?" She asked, looking at herself.

"It was your doing. Each demon is different, each transformation is different. If I had to guess, your desire to dominate stronger beings pushed you to become strong enough to do so, but it could be any other reason. Maybe this is simply what your mind considers the apex of beauty," the bigger demoness said.

Sila ran her hands all over Amelie's hard body, feeling her powerful muscles, "I don't mind, it feels quite nice, doesn't it? You will make a wonderful enforcer, maybe even my personal bodyguard? Alia would be furious! Ahah!"

It did feel nice. No it felt more than that, it felt incredible. Amelie never felt so in control before, so untouchable. She took a step forward and aimed a fist at a column. The moment she hit it, the stone shattered into fine sand, leaving behind a huge hole in the column and the wall behind it, while the rest of it sported cracks so big and deep that it was a miracle it was still standing.

"Oh, you will be a wonderful enforcer indeed. I have not seen such a powerful apotheosis in millennia," Sila said, taking Amelie's chin into her hand and turning her head around, only to invade her mouth with her tongue. The two demons kissed, passionately, heat radiating from their bodies in copious amounts. "I can't wait to give these muscles a try myself" Sila said, breaking the kiss.

She stepped away and snapped her fingers. A dark red circle appeared in front of her on the floor, similar to the hole she crawled out of during the summoning. "But first, how about I show you your new home? And then maybe we can look for an angel to plow together."

Amelie smiled, vibrating with excitement. "Yes please, mistress!"