Unbroken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Little boy..."

"What?" Aidan yelled, getting closer to the guard. "Are you gonna beat me up or what? It is just a scratch and I can see that you come from the royal palace. You can easily replace that scratch and it will be as good as new. You can beat this poor man here but he will never give you anything because he is poor."

"Look, the prince..."

"The prince," Aidan gave a teasing chuckle. "So the prince is the one in that car, uh?" He asked. "That is the more reason why he should understand and..."

"I told you little..."

"It is useless talking to you." Aidan shrugged, feeling himself get angry. "We are poor but that doesn't mean that we will allow anyone to step on us. I want to see your prince."

"What?"

"You know what?" Aidan moved away and went to the dark tinted window. He couldn't see a thing but he knew the prince was in there. And he had been thinking that the prince was abroad. The most annoying part was that the prince just watched as his guard harassed that poor man.

Aidan moved his hand up and knocked on the window.

"What are you doing?" The guard yelled. "Who gave you the right to..."

But Aidan was deaf to those words. He just gave a loud knock and hoped the prince would open the window. He didn't care the consequences because he was the type of guy who liked to speak his mind. He was not scared or anything.

On the other hand, Luis watched through the glass as the cute guy who he had been eyeing ever since he saved the man knock on the window. He was really cute, the cutest guy Luis had ever laid his eyes on. He had the longest hair he had ever seen on anyone before. His green eyes were really beautiful and his body was appealing. That was the type of boy Luis would love to fuck each day. But he hated the guy. He was more than pissed, who gave the boy the audacity to knock on the window of the prince. He didn't appreciate it at all.

"Lower the window." The prince commanded.

Aidan watched as the window started to lower, revealing a man who seemed muscular and cute. He was really handsome even while he was wearing glasses and the car was elegant too. But he had a mission and his mission was to tell the man what was on his mind.

"Excuse me." Aidan said softly. "How can you sit here and watch as your guard harasses a man like that?"

"Hey, don't talk to the prince."

"So he is the prince." Aidan chuckled. Normally, he was supposed to fear like the people who were watching from a distance but he didn't even have any sense of fear. He was gonna be courageous and help the poor old man out.

"You should stop that guard of yours." Aidan suggested. His eyes never left the arrogant looking prince. "These people are gonna be your subjects one day."

"And why should I?" The prince didn't even get his glasses off or look at Aidan once. His voice even sounded quite rude.

"The man has no money." Aidan was trying to make himself calm. "He is just a poor man."

"Well, he should have thought of that before bumping into my car. He is going to pay for that scratch and I don't know how. But I am not leaving here without my..."

"And where do you expect that money to come from?" Aidan's voice was rising. He didn't care whether he was talking to the prince or not. "I should have known. It is useless to talk to you. You have a whole lot of money and many business firms but you just decide to prey on the poor like us. Haven't you even learnt about respecting your elders? That man you just allowed your guard to harass is your elder. Just because you are prince doesn't give you the right to step on people."

"What?" Luis had lost it. The boy speaking to him didn't even show any form of respect. He could feel anger building in him. The boy was disrespecting him in public.

"Hey, little boy..."

"Is the prince dumb or what?" Aidan said rudely. "I am talking to him so don't you dare interfere buddy." The guard took a step behind. Never had he encountered such a fierce boy, a boy who could talk to a prince as if he was talking to his mate. Aidan then moved his eyes to the prince. "Now, your highness, will you allow the..."

"How dare you?" The prince yelled, panting. "Who do you think you are to talk to me in that manner? Don't you..."

Aidan gave a soft chuckle. "Like I said your highness, let the man go. I am sure that you have plenty of money at home and you can easily repair your car. Leave the poor man alone. He's older than you and I think he deserves some respect even from you."

Luis couldn't believe what he was hearing. Never in his life had he been humiliated like that. And that too in front of the people that was watching. He couldn't take it anymore. He was gonna show the boy why he was the prince of Angria. He was gonna show him why he deserved respect from everyone.

"How dare..."

"I will handle it." The prince said before the guard could even finish his sentence. "Open the door."

The guard rushed to the door and opened it, bowing before moving away. The prince slowly got out of the car, stood in front of the boy and took a long look at him, enjoying the look on his face. It was clear the boy was definitely interested in him.

On the other hand, Aidan's eyes widened and his mouth gaped when he realized just who the guy who was standing in front of him was. A pink shirt, black skinny jean...this was the same guy that had rudely bumped into him without apologizing. He couldn't take his eyes off him. This was definitely the guy and he was gonna give him a piece of his mind.

"You," Aidan gasped, touching his chest in mocking astonishment. "So it's you, uh?"

"What?" Luis shrugged, trying to understand the crazy boy. "Look, I don't have time for..."

"I know you." Aidan said, rubbing the side of his temple. "You are the jerk who bumped into me at the hotel without apologizing."

"Excuse me?" Luis was getting mad by the second. "Did you just call me...a jerk? You do realize you are talking to a prince, right?"

"Right now, I don't even care if I am talking to the prime minister." Aidan said simply as if it was not a big deal. "You are a prince, I agree. But as anybody ever told you that you are a jerk?" The gasp from the crowd of people after Aidan called the prince a jerk made him realize just how high his voice was but he definitely didn't care. Someone needed to put some sense into the crazy guy.

"Hey..." The signal from the prince's hand had the guard's mouth shut.

"Did you just call me a jerk?"

"Do you see anyone else here who fits that description?" Aidan declared, moving his little finger around. "I only see one and that's you. First, you bumped into me at work and you didn't even apologize and now you are allowing your guard to harass a poor man. We might be poor but we have the rights to speech okay? I don't see in the part of the constitution where..."

"You know, I will pretend as if I didn't hear that." The prince chuckled softly, meanwhile anger was building up. He had never been disrespected like that in his life before and from the look of things, by a pauper. "You bumped into me and you are very lucky I didn't retaliate otherwise, you are just a stupid little boy who definitely needs some spanking. Coming back to the issue at hand, that man," He pointed to the scared looking man. "He scratched my machine and he is going to pay for it. There is nothing you can do about it because I have spoken."

Aidan gave a soft teasing chuckle. "Is that a challenge, your highness?"

"No!" The prince said simply. "It's an order. Now if you excuse me, I have better things to do. I don't have time for the likes of you." The prince turned to leave before he heard Aidan speak.

"You have said what you had to say, but look what a pauper can do." With that, the prince turned, folded his arms and leaned to the car. He watched as the boy moved towards the man he was defending.

Reaching the man, Aidan smiled softly. "I am really sorry for all this okay." The man nodded but he was still trembling. "Everything is fine now. You can go home."

The man's face brightened as his eyes watered. "Thank you so much for this. May the almighty bless you and grant you with your every wish. I will never forget your kindness."

"It's fine." Aidan smiled. "Everything is fine now."

The man held Aidan's hands and then he rushed in his rickshaw and drove off while the prince and everyone else watched. People wondered who the boy was, the boy who had the nerves to challenge a great and powerful prince like Luis. They wondered why he spoke with so much confidence and power. But they were scared of what the prince might do.

Luis on the other hand had watched what the boy had done. He was instantly filled with so much anger and rage. That was definitely a challenge and he was not gonna allow a commoner to disrespect him in front of all those people, never.

Realizing what the boy had done, Luis quickly removed his glasses and gave them to the stunned guard. Then he abruptly moved towards the boy and waited for him to turn before he gave him angry eyes. He hated what the boy had done. But he couldn't help hide the fact that the boy was stunningly beautiful with his green eyes. He was perfect.

Slowly turning with a smile on his face which he lost when he looked at Luis, Aidan met the angry eyes of the prince. The guy had grey eyes but he didn't care because the prince was such a jerk.

"What are you trying to do, uh?" The prince yelled, gripping the boy's arm. "Are you trying to get my attention or what?"

So the prince could get angry, Aidan thought as he looked at the hands that gripped him. Well, news flash, so could he.

"First you can start by getting your hands off me." Aidan said as he used his hands to pull away from the prince, leaving him stunned. "You don't wanna touch a pauper like me." He gave a soft chuckle. "Secondly, I am not trying to catch your attention or stuff. I was only trying to get you to understand which you didn't." Then he got closer to the prince. "I expected you to show some respect to elders but turns out you are just too spoilt.'

"Excuse me?"

"Yes!" Aidan hollered. "The king is generous, he would have definitely understood the situation but you...you are the opposite of him. You are such a jerk and I am sorry for saying this. But I don't care where I end up from now but the thing is that I have already told you what I needed to you."

"Don't you dare speak to me in that..."

"Well, respect is reciprocal, my prince." Aidan said as if it was such a good thing. "And for the attention thing, I wouldn't do that because you are the last thing on my mind right now. Why would I want to seek the attention of the greatest jerk I have ever met in my life? You might be a prince and all but seriously I simply don't care. The thing I know is that you are jerk."

The gasps from the people that were watching hit Prince Luis like lightning. He had been in a good mood, fucked a big ass guy and got satisfied but now, now he was angry. He was fuming. A commoner had just disrespected him in public.

"You have just exceeded your limit young boy." Luis warned, pointing his finger angrily. "But I know that you are seeking my attention. Boys like you want men like us and..."

Aidan gave a teasing chuckle. "You." He pointed at the prince. "Me, seek attention from you? Not even in your dreams. I am trying not to be disrespectful but you are pushing me to the wall. I am really sorry my prince but I am not like that. I am not an attention seeker. In fact, I have so much attention that I don't need any more. I can't seek attention from the greatest jerk I have ever met. But what can I expect? Rich people always think they are above all. You need to learn about respect and maybe, just maybe people can seek attention from you."

The word hit Luis like a million volts of electricity. His body jerked, followed by a tightening in his chest.

"I think boys like you..."

"I would have loved to stay and chat a bit but I have better things to do." Aidan said with a chuckle. "And I have more important people waiting. I don't have to stay here and exchange words with a jerk."

After saying that to Prince Luis, Aidan smiled mocking and quickly turned to leave before he was blocked by the guard. He stopped and took a quick look at him, and then he used his hand and got the stunned guard out of the way. Then he began walking away to the stunned looks of people's faces. It was clear that they were scared. As he was walking he suddenly started wondering

What he had done. But who cares? He just hoped it wouldn't land him into much trouble.

****

"Should I..."

"No!" Prince Luis said. He was angry and he was gonna make the boy pay should he see him somewhere. "Let's go."

The guard opened the door for Prince Luis and they drove off. Luis was really mad and the anger he felt couldn't be masked. It was clear from his face. A commoner had just insulted him in public which had never happened to him before. Instead of using force to make the boy pay, he was gonna return the gesture should he see the boy. He was madder than he had ever been.

The rest of the journey home, Luis only thought about the incident that had happened to him a few minutes ago. It kept on playing on his mind but he was find that boy and he was gonna make him regret ever crossing his path. He was gonna show him exactly while he was not to be messed with.

Reaching the palace, Luis entered and it was already dark. He was welcomed by his family but he was not thinking straight. Normally, he would have forgotten about everything and just think about the fucking session but he had been insulted, humiliated and embarrassed. He was not gonna let it go and...

"Luis," King Julian called, wondering what the hell was wrong with his son. "Are you okay?"

Luis raised his face to his father. "No!" He said angrily.

"What is it?" The queen was concerned for her son. "You sound angry. Did anything happen?"

"Why shouldn't I be angry?" Luis realized that he had just yelled. "I am sorry, mom." He apologized.

"It's okay." She said softly. "Why are you angry?"

"Someone had just insulted and humiliated me." Thinking about what had happened really made him clench his fists. He swore he was gonna find that boy and make him pay for what he did.

"What?" Queen Ruby yelled. "And what did your guard do? Did that person hurt you or something?"

"No!" Luis smiled faintly. He was burning up with anger.

"Tell me the name of that person and I will punish..."

"No mother," Luis chimed in. "Don't worry about it. I will handle it myself."

"Are you sure?" the king asked. "You know you can always..."

"It's fine, dad." Luis said. "I will handle it."

Luis felt he needed to brighten his face up. He had a long chat with his family and then had a wonderful dinner with them. Then he chatted some more before finally retiring to his room. He poured himself some wine to get things off his mind and made use of his swimming pool balcony. But no matter what he did, the incident couldn't leave his mind.

Realizing how restless he was becoming, Luis grabbed a robe and called the guard he had been with to his room. He realized that there was only one way he was gonna have some peace of mind.

"You do remember that boy from earlier, right?"

"Yes, my prince." The guard bowed.

"Okay." He was really happy. "I need you to find him and give me every detail about him."

"I am so sorry, your highness." The guard apologized. "I don't know if I will find him. You know Angria is such a big kingdom."

"He spoke of work." Luis said, travelling down memory lane. "He said that I bumped into him while he was at work. My guess is, he works at Ricardo hotel. I am sure you will find something there. Go there and find him."

"Yes," The guard bowed and left.

Luis removed his robe and just remained in his boxer brief. He was really happy with the outcome of the situation. No one insults him and gets away with it, no one. He was gonna show that boy why he was the future king of Angria.

With a soft chuckle and an evil grin, Luis climbed into bed and slipped the covers on himself. He was gonna find that boy and give him a piece of hard coal. The game was not over yet. It was only gonna be over when he gets his revenge.

Will Luis' revenge on Aidan be fulfilled or will he get another bitter pill?

***

Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of my story. I really hope it was interesting. Don't forget to drop your comments and tell me your views about the first chapter. Don't forget to rate as well. Stay tuned for the second chapter.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers