Unbroken Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

The water kept on rushing towards the huge magma mountain, increasing in number as it did. Reaching the magma, the water surrounded it, cooling it off with steam everywhere but it didn't reach Aidan. When everything was calm, the huge magma mountain had turned into a huge stone mountain.

"The final element..." Aidan breathed, trying to calm himself down.

He closed his eyes and just concentrated on what he wanted to do with those stones. Below him was nothing but an endless pit. He had better used for that wonderful rock. Opening his eyes widely, Aidan stared at the huge rock, instantly turning it into sand. It spread everywhere, forming a wonderful ground.

Aidan let go and then slowly started heading for the ground. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. When his feet touched the ground, he opened his eyes and realized where he was. The beautiful sea...the wonderful beach...the lovely diamond castle behind him... fuck he was back at his castle.

"But how did..."

"I always knew you would trust in your abilities." He heard a really familiar voice behind him.

Hearing the familiar voice behind, Aidan made a quick turn and almost cried at what he saw. His heart instantly started racing. His breathing became really harsh and he even took a quick step behind him. Right in front of him with a huge smile on his face was the priest. He had no trident with him but Aidan could remember that face anywhere.

"Guess I was right..." The priest chuckled beautifully, sniffing the sea air. "You have finally done what I always believed in. You have finally become powerful. You'll soon discover that you can do more with your gift."

"Priest..." he gasped.

"Yes!" The priest chuckled. "Real soon, what has been hidden will come to the surface. I am really proud of you. I am so, so proud of you. You don't need any guidance." He nodded his head. "Goodbye, my little son..." There was a sudden strong wind that started blowing.

The priest gave him a wonderful smile and then disappeared in the wind like tiny specks. He couldn't understand it. He just stood there, wondering what he had dreamt about was all about. He couldn't even understand what the priest had told him. It was all so confusing.

***

Aidan suddenly woke, quickly rising from the bed. He looked around and found out that he was still in his room and not the beach. He took a quick breath, sitting back on the bed. He buried his face on his palm and breathed in.

"A dream..." He breathed. "Why did I have such a dream?"

Aidan couldn't understand why he had that kind of dream all of a sudden. He wasn't scared like the first time he had dreamt but he sure was sweaty. His face was really wet and he felt really hot.

"God... I need water," he moved his face from his palm, getting up from the bed. He decided to get some water but before that he decided to check on his sleeping son. Just before he started moving, he raised his face forward and froze when he saw a glass of water with a book covered on it. It was on the table.

"Okay." He said as he moved his eyes around. "Granny really knows what I need at night." He didn't put that water there but he was glad it was just there. He quickly rushed to that water and drunk all of it. It tasted different, better and sweeter. The way it refreshed his soul was something else. He was happy that had happened. He put the glass back on the table and moved to his son.

Jacob was sleeping in a beautiful diamond baby bed which was beside his bed. Seeing his son sleeping peacefully, Aidan smiled brightly and then rubbed on his son's little face. He leaned down and planted a hot kiss on his face. The baby slightly moved but it didn't wake up. He was really happy with how everything had just happened.

"Goodnight..." he kissed him again, yawning softly. He was feeling sleepy again.

Aidan just stayed awake, staring at his gorgeous son. He was the most handsome baby he had ever laid his eyes. He was happy. After what felt like hours of staring at his son, Aidan got really sleepy. He slipped under the covers, taking a really deep breath. In just a few seconds he was fast asleep with a beautiful smile on his face.

***

Luis rushed into his room, stretching his arms widely while yawning as loud as he could. He was really tired especially after the type of meeting that he had with his father and his cabinet members. It had really been long and tiresome. He had just woken up in the morning only to be told about the urgent meeting which was happening early afternoon. He had gone with his father since morning and returned in the evening after having dinner with his wonderful father.

Luis was putting on a bright light green designer's suit which was fitted on his skin perfectly. He had a light green shirt and light green shoes on him. He was really super sexy and he loved it like crazy.

"God... I am really tired." He yawned.

Luis didn't even waste any more time. He went straight to his personal boutique to get changed. He removed the crown and then everything else. He had never been as tired as he felt at that very time. He just wanted to rest.

Luis came to his room with a simple sports trouser which felt really loose on him just like he loved it when he was tired. He was putting on a vest which revealed his perfectly huge nipples. He loved how he was feeling.

Coming to the room, Luis grabbed a glass from the table and then rushed to the wine dispenser. He didn't usually drink that much but he needed to drink a bit, just to make him feel better. In just a few seconds, Luis filled his glass half way. He took a quick sip, heading for the bed. The white wine tasted better now that he was tired.

As he was rushing towards his bed, he heard a loud knock on the door. Luis yawned, wondering who it was that had come to his room. He was really tired and just wanted to sleep. But it was probably his sister who had come to check up on him. She was the only one that frequently checked up on him ever since he had returned from abroad.

"Come in..." he shouted, sitting on the bed with his legs crossed.

The door knob moved and the door opened slowly, suddenly revealing who it was that had visited his room that night.

"Prince William?" Luis gasped, slowly rising from the bed. "What brings you here?"

William made a quick look at Luis and saw the wine glass he was holding. Everything was going perfectly. William slowly closed the door and started getting closer to Luis with his eyes dropped to the floor. He seemed really down and Luis couldn't understand why.

"I am sorry," William apologized. When he raised his face to stare into Luis' eyes, tears poured down on his face in billions. His face was now flooded. "I didn't know who else to talk to."

"Oh my God..." Luis grabbed a small table near the bed and put his wine on it. "What's wrong?" He got closer to him, resting his hand on his shoulder. He rubbed on it carefully, trying to get him to understand. He didn't need to make him feel bad or worse. "Why are you like this?"

"Are you my friend?" William cried as more tears made it to his face. His eyes seemed to be getting red quicker.

"Yes!" Luis nodded in agreement. "You know that you can talk me. What's the matter?"

William cried loudly when he heard his question. He abruptly gripped him, pulling him into a great big hug. He held him tighter and cried softly.

Luis on the other hand was surprised at William's reaction. He couldn't quite understand it. But the guy was down. Luis moved his shaky hand to rub on William's back. He rubbed on his back, holding him tightly to him. It seemed awkward but he did it anyway. He had no idea what could make someone like William cry like that.

"Now tell me what's wrong." Luis asked as he broke the hug. "I have never seen you like this before. You are making me a little scared."

"I will." William nodded sadly. "But I need some wine. Why don't you... pour us a little wine? I want you to drink with me. Please."

"Okay." Luis nodded. He left and came back with a bottle of wine. He took his glass and another glass and led William to his small living room. He made him sit and poured him half a glass of wine. He still had his so there was no need for more. He then sat next to him, bringing the table where the wine was closer.

Seeing the wine on the table, William gripped the glass and took the entire wine in one swing. By the time it left his lips, it was empty. He put the glass on the table, opening the bottle. He poured himself a full glass and laughed bitterly. It was clear to Luis that the guy was in so much pain.

"Hey there..." Luis grabbed William's hand just as he was about to drink the wine. "Easy on the wine... What's wrong with you to..."

"He has broken my heart." William cried softly, tears flowing like a river. "I can't believe he did that to me."

"What?" Luis couldn't get anything from William's words. "What are you talking about? Who has broken your heart?"

"I will tell you this," William sobbed, rubbing on Luis' hand. "You are the only one that can understand me." Luis nodded. "I am gay, Luis." He cried. Luis had no idea that the guy was gay. He had thought he was straight but he wasn't surprised.

"Yes!" he nodded.

"Yes!" William nodded his head. "I am gay and I have a boyfriend or rather had a boyfriend." He mourned softly. "He is the prime minister's son in my kingdom. We have done a whole lot together." He took the glass and drank half of the wine. "He was even the one that took..." He cried bitterly. It was clear he was in pain. "...he was the one that took my virginity. We were about to get engaged and now... I found out he has been cheating on me." he actually cried loudly. "He didn't even do it in private. He had pictures sent to him when I asked him about it. He called me all sorts of names and said... I do not satisfy him sexually."

Luis didn't like the way things were going at all. He knew what William was passing through and he quite understood him. That was the worst thing anybody could say to anyone. That was really bad. That could break someone's heart. He understood because he had once been broken before.

"I am sorry," Luis said, squeezing William's shoulder. "I think he is an asshole for telling you that."

"I loved him." William cried softly, trying to rub his tears off. "He took my virginity from me. He told me all kinds of sweet things. He promised me heaven on earth. I can't believe he just sent a video of him fucking another guy. It's really painful."

"Fuck!" Luis cursed. He knew William relied on him to make him feel better. "He is such an asshole if you ask me. You are a prince and you don't need such trash. Deal with him if you ask me. You can have any guy of your choice. He is actually nothing to you."

Hearing those words, William sobbed as more tears fell to his cheeks. He cried even more and buried his face on his palm, extending his hand towards the window. He knew what exactly he was doing and he knew what to do.

"What am I going to do?"

"Forget about..." Luis trailed off when he felt a strong wind blow up his curtains. He wondered if he hadn't closed the window or something because the wind was blowing. Luis got up with his eyes towards the curtains. "Excuse me. I think I didn't close my window."

Luis smiled brightly and then left to check his window. Seeing him leave, William raised his face quickly, staring in the direction he was going.

"I will never get any opportunity like this."

William quickly moved his eyes forward, staring deep into Luis' wine. He extended his hand, touching the glass. Then he did a quick check and then started his enchantment. He had been practicing that enchantment since morning. The three warlocks had helped him and now he was gonna put it to full use.

He raised his voice a little and enchanted the drink, lacing it with his magic drug. The wine suddenly turned all white slowly rising to the surface as his enchantments got stronger. He finished up quickly and shook the glass. The wine was back to normal by the time Luis was getting back.

"Strange..." Luis said as he took a seat.

"You are right..." William said, rubbing his tears furiously. "I am gonna forget about that bastard and move on." More tears dropped to his cheeks. "I will also drink to it. I am gonna forget about that son of a bitch." He gripped the glass and raised it high in the air. "Come on. Drink with me."

Luis chuckled and then raised his glass high up in the air. He toasted with William and then just held it in his hand. He watched as William took the whole wine in one swing. He sure was angry at his ex boyfriend, Luis thought, nodding his head sadly.

"Why aren't you drinking?" William asked as more tears dropped to his face. "Am I..."

"No!" Luis chuckled nervously. "I don't drink much but I will only have one glass. And I don't think you should have anymore than you have now."

Luis raised his glass in the air alone and then directed the glass to his lips. William watched this with amazement. Luis on the other hand took the glass and drank the whole wine. It tasted sweet and really wonderful. He was just hoping not to get drunk or something.

Luis dropped his glass on the table and got up slowly. "I think you need to rest okay? You have had quite enough tonight."

"Yeah," William sobbed. "I should probably go to my room right now. Thanks for listening." He smiled faintly as he got up from the couch. "You have really helped a lot. I will never forget your wonderful words as long as I live."

"Yeah, you can..." Luis trailed off when a shot of dizziness swept him off his feet. He felt as if someone had beaten that dizziness into him. It was sudden and it made him feel weak. He took a few weak steps behind.

"Could I be getting drunk?" He thought as he slowly massaged his head. He shook his head and then tried to get under control. But he couldn't even do it. He was getting weaker and weaker by the second. All of a sudden he was getting giddy.

"What's happening to me?" Luis asked as he tried his possible best to stand still but he was giddy. He couldn't do anything. He tried to fell but felt a powerful hand grip him. He had no idea who had grabbed him but he needed support. Luis wrapped his arm around the person that was holding him. He shook his head and saw a little clearly. It was William and he looked really worried. Then his vision started blurring again.

"I don't...know what..." He stuttered. "Take me to my bed."

The more Luis talked, the more he felt weak. He couldn't control any part of his body anymore. It was as if he was struck with stroke all of a sudden. He was like a sponge. He couldn't quite explain what he felt at that time.

"Yes!" William gripped his waist harder, bringing him closer to his body. An evil grim short up his face and he chuckled manically. He knew Luis wouldn't be able to hear him because what he had given him was strong. He loved being in power.

William slowly led Luis to the bed. Once he reached there, he threw him on the bed. Luis was really weak and had no knowledge of what was happening to him. He was still a little conscious but William knew that the guy's mind was sleeping.

"Finally," William chirped, slowly stripping his clothes off. His cock was already rock hard and his hole was twitching in need of Luis' cock. "I can't believe I am gonna get a taste of him. I can't believe I am gonna get his cum and his blood." His body trembled just from the pleasure that he felt at that time.

William stripped all his clothes off. He was now buck naked with a seven inch erect and leaking cock. His hole felt as if it was being vibrated or something. Everything was just going perfectly well. William couldn't believe he was gonna do it. His mission was gonna be over soon. He was gonna go home with a happy body. By the time Luis would wake up in the morning, William would be gone with the scepter.

"I can't believe it." William climbed on the bed, repositioning Luis on the bed. Luis was softly saying something but William couldn't quite understand it. He knew the guy probably had no idea what was really happening.

Slowly rubbing on Luis' chest, William furiously gripped the vest, tearing it all at once. He removed it from Luis' body, throwing it on the floor. He rubbed on Luis' chest, enjoying the feel of his lovely body. "I still can't believe I am gonna taste your cock." He moaned softly, licking his lips sensually. His hole felt as if it would go sour if it didn't get cock.

William traced Luis' hair which disappeared in his trouser. He slowly touched his hand on Luis' crotch and moaned loudly, biting his lips. Luis' cock really felt big, just like he loved them. He loved them big and wonderful. His hole vibrated terribly and his cock pulsed, releasing huge amounts of pre-cum.

"Let's see what's you have to offer." William chuckled happily, gripping Luis' trouser's waistband together with the boxer. Then in just one swing, he slipped them off revealing a really huge cock. William almost came when he saw that wonderful cock.

He quickly removed Luis' trouser off and then opened his legs wider. He buried his face on Luis' pubes, sniffing on his beautiful musk. It felt really wonderful and it seemed to travel to William's hole. He was going crazy with lust.

"Let's get a first taste, shall we?" He laughed sinisterly. Luis was cut and he loved it like that.

Wrapping his hand on Luis' cock, William slowly raised it and then carefully opened his mouth wide. He swallowed it in his mouth with one swing and got the first taste of Luis' cock. Fuck! It was the greatest treasure ever. It tasted nothing like any dick he had ever tasted. He could live forever just pleasing that cock.

William heard Luis moan weakly. Then all of a sudden, he felt his cock growing in his hands and his mouth. He knew that because he made Luis to be sexually sensitive so it would be easy for him to cum. In just a few seconds, William couldn't wrap his whole hand around his cock. He let go and then removed it from his mouth.

He stuck out his tongue and started circling Luis' cock head. He felt him moan softly and then squirm softly on the bed. He circled around him while his hands moved to Luis' large nipples which felt like tiny bellies in his hands. It was great and it felt as if Luis' cock was getting bigger by the minute.

William tried as hard as he could to get that cock in his mouth and he managed only by an inch. He sucked and sucked that soft and sweet cock in his mouth.

"Oh..." He actually heard Luis moan softly. "Ah..."

He moaned on Luis' cock, making him moan even more. Luis was saying something else but William couldn't understand anything that was happening. His concentration was only on getting that sweet cum. When he felt Luis' pre-cum in his mouth, William lost his control. He licked it clean and then tore away from that monster, licking his lips. Then he looked at the cute guy and smiled.

"Let's have a taste of those lips." He smiled brightly, getting closer to Luis' lips. Just when he was about to kiss him, Luis moved his head to the other side, putting his lips on the bed. No matter what he did, he couldn't move it.

"Fuck it..." William moaned as he sucked three of his fingers. He then moved them to his ass, lubing it. He moaned loudly when his hands touched his ass. He slipped his fingers right through his channel and fingered himself. But nothing was working. What he needed was real cock. His ass was big for Luis' cock. He was always fucked by a bigger cock so he was ready for Luis. Spitting hard on his hand, he made sure that his ass was ready for that big tool.

"I am gonna ride your cock now."

William got on top of Luis, positioning his huge cock on his hole. Then he took a deep breath and slowly sat on that cock. It slipped right through without any resistance and fuck...it was really sweet. He had never experienced pleasure like that before.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
1...345678