Unbroken Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

William was gotten out of his reverie by a loud cracking sound. He wondered what had broken and moved his eyes forward and...

"What?" he groaned. The diamond had broken down into tiny pieces and it was no longer glowing. It had fallen down on the cloth, looking like an ordinary trident. "What the fuck?"

William rushed to the small trident and held it. "What did you do?" He yelled at the warlocks. "What the fuck have you done now? You screwed up again and..."

"I don't understand." The red haired warlock gasped, trembling in fear. The three of them got up and rushed to William. "We did the spell just like the seer had instructed us to. We have even done the ritual really well. I even put Luis' sperm and blood on it correctly. The color..." he gasped. "Everything was perfect. Luis' sperm and blood were the last ingredients and I did as instructed. His DNA was supposed to direct us to..."

"Shut up!" William snapped. "Shut the fuck up. What are we going to do? We can't possibly make another spell because that will take us back to Alerna. Father will definitely kill us this time. We are dead. Do you even know what I had done to get those samples and now..." He threw the trident so hard on the ground. "You fucking screw all of it."

"Prince William," The blonde haired warlock called. "We didn't do anything wrong. Maybe you were the one that didn't perform your spell perfectly when you laced his drink. I knew..."

"Don't you pin this on me?" William growled, pointing at himself. "I have never screwed up any spell in my life before. Don't you dare say a thing like..." William trailed off when he made a quick turn from them, looking in a different direction. He gasped and took a quick step back.

"The scepter..." The scepter was slowly coming towards them and it was halfway out from the palace wall. It was coming from inside the palace through the wall and it was glowing in a beautiful golden yellow color, softly brightening the wall.

"The scepter is..."

"No!" William actually cried. "Look..."

When the three warlocks saw the scepter, they gasped and then covered their mouths in amazement. "The spell." One of them jumped. "It actually worked. The scepter has come to us. The trident didn't show us the way. It brought the scepter to us."

William and the others watched in awe as the whole golden scepter came out and then lost its glow. It fell to the ground with a thud. William quickly rushed to it and then held it up. He then slowly rubbed on it, carefully examining the huge diamond ball. He could tell from the energy he felt that it was the right scepter.

"Finally..." William held the scepter high up in the air. A loud thunder exploded, making a whole lot of noise. We have finally found the royal golden scepter, Lord Mang's golden scepter. I can't believe it." He actually cried. "Father will be so proud of me... of us."

"Yes!" The three warlocks laughed out loud. "Yes! Now we need to go back to..."

"You are right." William made a quick turn, rubbing his tears off. "We need to take this to father as soon as possible. We have already spent a day later than he had told us. If we spend any more time..." He sighed, gripping the scepter harder. "I don't even want to think what he will do. We must leave at once before these fools... and my sweet Luis wakes up." He laughed sinisterly. "We just..."

"I got it..." The red haired warlock made a quick spell, snapping his finger. "I have taken care of our ride."

"Good!" William chuckled. He took a small bag from one of them and put the scepter in. The blonde haired warlock quickly wrapped the big red cloth and then held it. He snapped his finger and it was gone.

"We are done." The dark haired warlock said. William chuckled, so evil that it could strike fear into the soul of any mere man.

"Let's move it." William gave an evil grin. "We don't wanna spend any more time here. We must not keep father waiting."

The four men gave one final laugh of victory and went their way.

***

Wyatt was busy, seated on his throne, thumping his right foot on the floor. He could feel himself burning up with an eternal fire that didn't seem to go off. He was really raging and with the mood that he was in, he could go on a huge massacre but the stupid seer had prevented him from doing so. He had told him to stay in the castle until the men on the mission came back. It had been seven days... seven fucking days and no word from the idiots that he had trusted for his mission. He was trembling in anger, dying to kill each and every one of them.

Wyatt had been like that since the last two days. He had been lost. His eyes were blood red and he had his hands in fists and he was seething. He knew if they didn't bring that bloody scepter he was gonna kill them and...

"My lord," He heard a trembling voice in front of him.

Breathing like flames of fire, Wyatt moved his eyes front and found one of his guards trembling on the floor with his head bowed down.

"What do you want?" his angry voice echoed throughout the entire castle. The guard trembled even more. "And how the fuck did you get in my throne room?"

"I knock... ed..." The guard quavered. His body shook uncontrollably.

"Did I say enter?" Wyatt stumped on the floor harder, getting up from the throne. "How many time do I have to fucking tell you that I don't want to be disturbed when I am having my thinking time, you son of a bitch." His voice sounded really sharp.

"M-m-my lord, I..."

"Shut the fuck up." He screamed, giving a death roar. A window instantly broke in the throne room, scaring the shit out of the trembling guard. He was now sweating. "I am going to send you to hell so that next time you won't fuck this up." He growled.

The guard threw himself on the floor and whimpered as Wyatt extended his hand to him. A small fire ball started growing but before it even hard the chance to get bigger, the door flung open and footsteps could be heard.

"Father..." William said happily, rushing to him. "We are back."

Hearing his son's voice, Wyatt instantly dropped his hand and put off the fire ball. "Get out..." He said harshly to the sweating guard. The guard got up and ran out of the throne room, whimpering like a ninny.

Wyatt now moved his eyes to his son and the three warlocks that stood still with their heads bowed down. Seeing them again, he felt madder than he had ever been. He stared at his smiling son, getting closer to him. His face turned red with anger.

"Since when did five days turn into seven?" He growled, feeling his jaws trembling. "You gave me less than five fucking days and now..."

"I am sorry father," William dropped his eyes to the floor. He lost his smile and just drowned in his fear. "There was a bit of a problem and..."

"I knew it..." Wyatt threw a terrible fire ball, making a huge gaping hole on the castle wall. "You idiots are really useless. You are gonna get it from me now. I will so deal with you that... uh..." he groaned, clenching his fists harder. Smoke came out of those fists.

"Father..." William gulped. "Please... try and listen..."

"Excuses..." Wyatt roared. "That's all that I hear from a failed..." He paused and just stared at his son. "I can't have a failure for a son. I trusted you with the most important task of all and..." He extended his hand, pointing it at his son. He had no remorse at all. He was gonna make sure he deals with his son. "You are my own creation and I am gonna destroy you now."

"Please, father, listen to me." William threw himself on the floor and quickly opened the bag. He knew what to do to get the king out of his bad mood.

"I will destroy you before you destroy me." he yelled, throwing his hand forward but stopped mid way before he actually did what he wanted to do. He gasped and then dropped his hand. His anger melted instantly and his mood changed. An evil grin appeared on his face as he felt a stronger but evil power take control of him.

Right in front of him was the beautiful golden scepter which his son had in his hand. Wyatt got taken by powerful emotions that filled him with nothing but evil in his heart and his mind. His heart got darker with what he was seeing.

"Oh my gods..." Wyatt gasped, slowly extending his hand. And when he touched the scepter, he couldn't believe it was the real scepter. He took it from the William and brought it closer to his face, carefully examining it.

William got up and sighed. He had barely escaped that one. "I wouldn't dare fail once more father." He bowed his head. "I couldn't even show my face to you if I hadn't succeeded in this mission."

"It's beautiful..." Wyatt breathed, sticking his tongue on that scepter. "It's the real one. Finally, I can't believe I have it. I can't believe it is gonna give me the power that I have quested for decades. Finally..." He gave a sinister laugh. "I finally have it." He filled the whole room with his evil laughs. "I shall have my kingdom back. I shall rule over everything." He raised the scepter high in the air like a trophy. "I shall have men bow at my feet. Ha ha..." His laughs were epic and continuous. Then he smiled at them. "I need to see the..."

Before he could even finish the sentence, there was a loud gush of wind throughout the entire room. The seer suddenly appeared, rushing towards all the men. He had a wonderful smile on his face which seemed to match everyone's mood.

"Well done, gentlemen..." The seer beamed. "You have proved yourselves this time and your rewards shall be great." The three warlocks stared at each other, smiling brightly. "You have brought the final ingredient to us."

"Yes!" The king clenched his teeth and breathed loudly. "I shall finally have my powers." He laughed loudly. "I still can't believe I have Mang's scepter with me."

"Yes, my lord," The seer bowed. "That is the item which will summon those powers."

Wyatt looked at the priest and smirked. "I need those powers as soon as possible. Start the preparations immediately. You are half warlock so you must do this perfectly. I can't afford..."

"You don't have to worry." The seer sniffed the air. "I can already feel so much power surround you, my lord. You will be the most powerful man in the entire world. Men will worship your powers and you will take back what belongs to you."

"And my path is clear..." he smirked. "There is no threat. I am such a genius for eliminating that baby. Now..." he clenched on the scepter harder, feeling its power. "I shall be really powerful, a god. No one will stand in my way."

The whole men in the room laughed out manically. They were happy for the king. They were really happy for him. He was gonna be really powerful. No man was gonna stand in his way. He was gonna bring everyone to their feet.

"I shall have the preparations made." The seer said. The king had everything ready. The only thing that he had been waiting for was the scepter and now he had it with him. "We shall perform the ritual three days from now when the moon will be brightest. The light will help speed things up."

The king gestured with his hand. Then he made a quick turn and faced the seer. "Take this." He handed him the scepter. "You know exactly what needs to be done."

"Yes!" The seer bowed his head. Then he moved his eyes to the three warlocks. "Come with me. You need to start preparing. You must prepare to read the most powerful spell ever from the ancient scroll. This will be your most important spell ever. You must not screw up or it will be the end for you."

The three warlocks left together with the seer to be instructed. William remained with Wyatt. He was happy. His father actually smiled at him after two whole years. He came to him and then hugged him tightly. William felt lucky.

"You have proven your worth my son." Wyatt laughed. "You are a true son of your father. Now you have proven that you are actually one of my sperms. I actually didn't waste it."

"It is an honor." William bowed.

"You will be greatly rewarded. You will rule by my side."

"It is my honor." William gasped, covering his mouth. He couldn't believe his father's words. Finally, after so many years he finally got the position he deserved. It had finally paid off. He was really happy.

Wyatt on the other hand moved away from his son, slowly moving towards the window. He stared out and looked all around his castle and his kingdom as far as he could see. He was really happy and the evil in him finally awakened to its full power.

"Finally," Wyatt breathed, smirking. "I shall have Ming's powers. I shall be feared throughout by all the people. I shall take control of Angria, the most powerful and richest kingdom ever." He shook his head, moving away from the window. He started walking slowly again. "I shall have people worship at my feet. With such power, I shall be a god." He opened his arms wider and raised his hands. He shouted at the top of his voice, filling the whole castle with his voice. "god Wyatt..." He screamed. "I shall now be a god. A god..." He laughed at the top of his voice.

"Angria shall be at my feet even all its riches shall be mine." He clenched his fists. "Finally, my powers will be coming. I will be as powerful as a god. People will worship and pray at my feet. They shall fear me."

Wyatt smirked brightly. Then an evil grin appeared on his face, chuckling inwardly. He gave a sinister laugh, turning to the window with his hands now behind him. His face turned evil, more evil than it had ever been in his life before.

"It is just mere three days and I will have my powers." He thought with an evil grin. His eyes turned blood red, filling him up with more evil. "Then it will be show time." He chuckled, nodding his head happily while all kinds of evil thoughts of how he will use his power filled his big head up.

"I am coming." He said with an evil face. "Get ready to feel the real power."

Wyatt let out a really sinister loud laugh, filling the entire castle with his evil voice. A loud thunder could be heard, showing just how evil he was. He raised his face, looking in the room while laughing sinisterly and being filled with more evil.

"Get ready..."

The battle is on...

***

Thank you for reading and coming to yet another chapter of this lovely story. I really appreciate it a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about this chapter and don't forget to rate. Chapter 15 is definitely on the way and I will make it even more interesting.

Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers
1...345678