Unbroken Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"Hey son," Granny said happily.

"Hey granny..." Aidan said as he handed her the blanket. She was looking spectacular in a red dress which made her look younger. She had slippers on and her hair was tied in a knot. She was looking really amazing.

"Why don't you go and join the guys while I prepare lunch."

"Really..." He raised an eyebrow. "Are you trying to get rid of me or something?"

"No!" Granny chuckled, cupping his cheeks. "I am only telling you to go play with your son okay."

"Okay." Aidan chuckled happily. "Why don't you go and play with him so that I can make all of you something to eat? I haven't done that in...such a long time." He gestured. "I had the surgical wound but now that I am completely fine and it has faded, let me do the cooking."

"Alright." Granny said happily. "We'll cook together. Now let's move to the kitchen. We will join the guys a little later."

"Fine by me." He shrugged, heading to the kitchen. Granny followed behind, talking with him about what they were gonna make for the guys.

Reaching the kitchen, Aidan snapped his finger, transforming his wardrobe instantly. He was now wearing a beautiful ordinary but classy cargo short which was a really tight and showed his ass. He changed everything including his shirt. He was now wearing an apron.

Transforming his outfit, Aidan moved and then stared at granny, transforming her clothes as well. She was wearing just an ordinary dress and an apron. When he transformed her clothes and stared at her, she had looked that said, "Really?"

Granny and Ethan plus Justin were now used to his magic and they usually asked for his help with his magic. He loved helping them around. It was the least that he could do for them. If only he could do more for them.

"Shall we?" granny smiled brightly. Both of them laughed and started with their work.

Aidan was no longer that same boy he had been about two or three years back. He was really different in every aspect. Since he had given birth, his body had really changed a lot. His hair was a little longer than before. It went past his butt but he loved it like that. His body had really changed since that time. His breasts had gone back to being normal but they were still a little sensitive.

Aidan's ass was still bubbly and quite shaky when he was moving. His hips were still showing and he couldn't understand why. They were really small but they still showed. He had gained little weight and he was a bit fat. According to granny, ever since he had Jacob...his beauty was now on another level. He was really beautiful and cute, his brother's words and not his. His son was now a year old. He could still remember the grand celebration that they had on his first birthday. It was something else, something different.

"It's been really long." Aidan confessed as he cut the cheese into tiny pieces. He had the macaroni on the stove so he was just waiting for the cheese to be ready. He was making easy stovetop macaroni 'n' cheese. Granny was making creamy chicken salad. Then they were gonna make steak sandwich with onions, camembert, fried eggs and chichichurri.

"What's been long?" Granny asked.

"Cooking together." Aidan chuckled softly. "I have missed this so much. It feels great now that we are doing it."

"I thought I was the only one." Granny stopped what she was doing and just stared at her grandson. "I had missed doing this with you. I thought I'd never do it again. But I am glad I'm right here with you...making food..."

"Yeah..." Aidan sighed. "This feels really good. Our lives have surely changed a lot."

"Yeah," granny nodded in agreement as she got back to what she was doing. "Our lives have gotten better because we have added two people to our family. One is Justin and the other is..."

"My son..." Aidan chimed in, chuckling happily. "He's been of great joy to me. I still can't believe that boy came from inside of me."

"What makes you say that?" granny asked. "He came out of you and he has your DNA in him. But you are right? That boy is a miracle to all of us. I know he is going to be great boy since you are his daddy."

Granny's words were really emotional to Aidan. He quickly gripped her and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her closer to a hug. He kissed her cheek and felt her responding to the great big hug that he had given her. He was happy as long as he had all of them. He didn't bloody care if he was adopted or just rescued from being drowned. They were his family and nothing was gonna change that.

After the hug, granny and Aidan started their cooking. They cooked really carefully and wonderfully, chatting about whatever was making them occupied with cooking. It was a great day for Aidan and he loved it.

After almost five hours of preparing food, granny and Aidan were done with everything. They packed the food in a basket and then Aidan changed their outfits to what they were wearing before. Both of them set outside.

Reaching outside, Aidan stopped and just stared at what was going on. Ethan had Jacob in a carrier, holding him in front. Justin on the other hand had a toy with him which he was using on the baby. Seeing the wonderful view, Aidan just stood still and got drawn into it.

The way his brother had been taking care of and loving his son...the way Justin has loved his son. The way they were both smiling as they took care of Jacob...the way they took good care of him...the way they both protected Jacob. It was really magnificent. He didn't care if his son had no father. Both Justin and Ethan had fulfilled the role of his father and his uncle. There was no other relationship lacking in Jacob's life. They were all right there to take good care of him and love him so much. Ah...he could stay like that just...

Aidan got of his reverie when he felt granny snapping her finger right in front of his face. He gasped and then moved his eyes to her, staring at deep in her eyes. He smiled brightly and then moved his eyes forward again.

"What are you thinking about?"

Aidan took a deep breath once he heard her voice. "I am just admiring the guys and my son. Just look at them..." he gestured. "They both love him so much."

"We all do." Granny said as she moved her eyes to stare at the guys. "But none of us love him more than you do. You gave birth to him and though we love him so much...it cannot be compared with the deep love that you share with him. Now that's the love of a mother, in this case...a father. Only you alone felt the pains of carrying him for nine months."

"You are right granny." He tore his eyes away from Ethan and his baby and just held granny's hands, dropping the basket to the ground. "I did feel the pain of having a child inside of me. The pains were just too much but...look at my prize..." He gestured. "There is nothing more than that. Every pain I felt is worth it because I have my little man."

"I support you." Granny said as she grabbed the basket. "Now let's go and give the guys something to eat. I am sure they are hungry. It's way past lunch."

Hearing granny's words, Aidan nodded in agreement and followed granny to the two guys. Once they saw the two of them, they smiled brightly and greeted them. Ethan was pretty much the same. He was putting on a beautiful blue cargo trouser and green t-shirt which were all elegant. Justin was putting on a beautiful brown short with a white shirt which was wonderful. Both guys were looking magnificent and lovely.

"Finally," Ethan said, rubbing on his belly. "I can have something to eat. I am really starving."

"Sorry about the delay." Aidan apologized as he looked at the two guys.

"We don't mind." Justin had about the brightest smile Aidan had ever seen on him. "As long as the food is here...we are okay."

"Okay." Aidan rushed to Ethan. "Give me the child so that you can have your lunch."

"Okay." Ethan said, rubbing on his hands in readiness for the food. He promised to eat it all even though he had no idea what they had made.

Ethan slowly gave the baby to Aidan carefully. Aidan now had his baby in his arms. He removed the carrier and just let him free. He was now holding him, his beautiful and muscular son. He had a wonderful little smile on his face. He was growing more beautiful as days went on but...he was looking more like Luis day by day. Anyone that stared at him would really know that the child was Luis'. No one would make a mistake of not recognizing him as his son.

"I love you." Aidan brought his baby to his lips and kissed all over his face. The baby actually giggled in his little voice, making Aidan happier than he had ever been. He sure loved his son a whole lot. Things were really beautiful for him.

"Daddy loves you so much." He planted another kiss but this time on the cheek. His baby was the cutest ever. His little smile was lovely. Even his cries were wonderful to Aidan. He didn't even mind when Jacob woke up in the middle of the night. He soothed him and sang him to sleep. Most of the times, granny was the one that put him to sleep.

"Hey," Granny gestured. "You haven't had anything to eat. Come on, let's eat."

Aidan nodded and then headed for the glass table which was just near the pool. It was surrounded by beautifully made glass chairs that were equally gorgeous. The food was wonderfully displayed on the table. It looked yummy and amazing and from the way Ethan was rubbing his hands, he could tell that the guy was really into the food.

The food was really great even though Aidan had really little of it. His time was mostly spent on looking after his son and feeding him with milk. He got satisfied just by seeing his wonderful son. He didn't need any more food as long as he was with his son. He was okay as long as he was with his lovely and handsome son.

After lunch the entire family headed to the beach where they just sat on chairs, staring at the sea. Aidan on the other hand was on the sand, sitting patiently while holding his son happily. They just stayed like that, chatting and enjoying their moment.

Time was flying and it was soon evening. It was getting dark and really cold. Aidan had to take his son back to the castle were it was warm. They had a great dinner together and just enjoyed their wonderful time.

After dinner, granny bathed the baby and then said goodnight to Aidan and the baby with a wonderful kiss on the cheeks. Aidan was really happy for the wonderful day he had with his family most especially his lovely baby. It was great and he knew there were gonna be many happy days just like the ones that he had with his baby.

Making sure that his child was carefully dressed and comfortable, Aidan led his child to the bed to sleep. He was about to put him on the bed because he wanted to sleep with him that day. But his child started crying so loudly.

"Shhh..." Aidan smiled brightly as he got his child, carefully holding him in his arms. "It's okay. I will sing you a song."

Aidan cleared his throat and started singing his child a wonderful lullaby which he remembered granny singing to him when he was just a little child. The baby's cries died down. He remained quiet and started smiling at Aidan. Aidan felt cozy once he saw that wonderful smile on his son's face. He sang even louder, staring at his son the whole time. By the time he was done with the lullaby, Jacob was fast asleep.

Seeing the sleeping baby in his arms, Aidan smiled brightly and then laid him on the bed, planting soft kisses on his sweet little face. Aidan then quickly changed into his pajamas and came back with a wonderful smile. He covered his wonderful baby before finally slipping under the covers. He moved closer to his son and breathed in his scent.

"Goodnight..." He whispered to his baby. He didn't want to wake him up. "I love you so much." Aidan kissed his baby once more and got closer to him. He breathed in deeply and fell asleep instantly. It had been a great day for him and his baby.

"Tomorrow is another day."

***

"I am coming..." Luis said happily as he rushed down those stairs. He waited for Charles to speak before he finally spoke again. "Of course, I will be bringing him. I talked to him this morning. Okay. I have heard you." He chuckled and then cut the call.

Luis rushed down the stairs and when he came down those stairs, he was really tired. He had used the stairs because the elevator had been taking really long to open and he had no idea why. He was about to go out with his buddies and he loved the way everything was going.

Rushing down the stairs, Luis went straight to the living room. He found his family members busy chatting with Prince William. They all seemed really happy and they were laughing so hard from what they were talking about.

"Hey," He greeted all of them.

"Hi!" They responded.

"Where are you going?" Hanna asked. "You seem to be a real hurry."

"Yeah," Luis said as he glanced at his watch. "We are going out to Charles' house and we might just drive around the city. I am going to pick Henry up so that..."

"Henry is going with you." Hanna gasped. "He didn't tell me about it."

"That's because he is now my buddy." Luis laughed softly. "I am sure he was going to tell you. I just asked him if he wanted to come and he said he really wants to."

"That's great." Hanna smiled brightly, getting up from the couch. "You take care of him." Hanna warned. "Don't..."

"Oh please." Luis rolled his eyes, teasing his sister. "It's not like he's a toddler or something. We are of the same age. Let the guy enjoy himself." He rushed to his sister and kissed her cheeks, slowly rubbing on them. "I will see you later."

"Have fun." Hanna said, rubbing on his hand. "And tell Henry to have fun too."

"I will..." Luis said. He kissed everyone else except for William. He just greeted him by hand. Then he turned to leave before he heard William's voice. He quickly turned and stared at him, wondering what he had just said to him.

"What?" Luis raised his eyebrow.

"Is it okay if I come with you?" William gave his million dollar smile. That was a smile which no one would be able to resist but Luis couldn't do anything. He had no idea what to say or do. He just stood still. "Please."

"Um...err..."

"Come on, Luis." Hanna got up. "Just say yes. I think it will even be funnier if he comes along. You will all have a great time, believe me."

Luis stared at his sister and then chuckled nervously. "Sure. There is no problem with that. Why don't you come along? Just like my sister said. This will be funnier if you come along."

"Thank you." William beamed, quickly getting up from the couch. He was wearing a beautiful black skinny trouser which seemed too tight on him. He had a red shirt on him and white snickers. He was looking lovely. In fact, he looked ready.

"Let's go." Aidan smiled brightly. William returned the same kind gesture and then both of them left the palace. Reaching outside, they entered the car and then drove off to pick Henry up from his place. Henry drove in the front because Luis only carried a driver with him.

The day went really great for the guys. They arrived at Charles' place and played some video games like little kids in high school. Then they had great lunch and spent the afternoon just joy riding in town in Charles' limo. They had a great time just enjoying the wonderful city while sharing glasses of champagne. Things were different that day and they talked unlike before. All of them were actually crazier than they thought. With Charles and William around...they really had a great time. They had dinner before they finally decided to part ways at Charles' house.

***

"Oh my God..." William gasped, touching his chest. "This has been one of my greatest days."

"Really?" Luis chuckled. "I am really glad it was a great day to you."

"It was." William exclaimed. "I couldn't believe I was hanging out with great guys like you. You really have nice friends. They are a little crazy but I tell you that they are absolutely perfect."

Luis chuckled softly when he heard what William had to say about his friends. William was a little crazy, or even crazier than Luis had even thought. He was a great person to hang with and he had contributed to their fun that day. Luis loved Hanna's suggestion. Taking William with him was really fun.

Luis' car had just passed the huge palace gate which was heavily guarded by guards. There was heavy rain which was hitting on the car. It was raining heavily and Luis was happy that he had arrived at the palace. The rain had just started few minutes earlier but it was heavy. Taking a deep breath, Luis moved his eyes to the window and just stared at the bright lights which made the palace look as if it was always day time. The rain showers seemed like beautiful fire drops in the light. It was amazing and he just got lost, staring at the wonderful view.

William on the other hand stared at Luis who seemed lost staring outside. He was looking really cute and lovely in the night. He had even lusted for the guy even more after that great day. He needed to speed up his game so that he could get into Luis' pants and get his lovely cum and blood. Just by thinking about it made him horny.

"I need to do something to...spice things up." William thought as he moved his eyes around. "But what can I do to..." he trailed off when he looked outside the window and saw the rain. He quickly moved his eyes forward to see how far the palace was. It was still about a minute's drive. An evil grin appeared on his face when he thought of a great plan.

"It will work." William said as he opened his pam. "It will do for now."

Taking a deep breath while making sure that Luis still had his eyes on the window staring outside; William gave a soft enchantment, trying not to make any sound. He made quick enchantment and grinned when he felt the energy moving away from him in a series of ropes. Then all of a sudden...the car jerked once.

"What's going on?" Luis asked as soon as he felt the jerking car. He moved his eyes to the driver in front. "What's that?"

"I don't know, my prince." He slightly bowed his head. "Maybe I just bumped on something, that's all."

William smirked and pretended as if he had no idea what was going. He moved his eyes to Luis as if he had no knowledge of what was going on with the car.

Luis just forgot about what was going on and started moving his head again. Before he even had a chance to look out, the car gave about the biggest jerk ever, sending them forward. They were lucky they didn't get hurt or anything. Then out of the blue, the car stopped.

"What's that?" Luis sounded worried. He had almost been hurt if not for his belt. "Why did you stop the car?"

"I didn't..." The driver said as he tried to start it but not even a sound was heard. "I can't even start it."

"What happened?" Luis moved his head to the front to check. It was true. The driver was trying to start the car but nothing was really happening. It didn't even make any sound. "How is that even possible?"

"I don't know." The driver sounded worried. "I think something is wrong with the engine or..."

"I'll call mom." Luis got out his phone but got disappointed when he looked at the screen. He tried to switch it on but nothing was working. "My battery is dead." He hit the seat furiously. "How's this even possible?" Luis could have sworn on his life that his battery had been at 50% when they dropped Henry off. It was impossible because his battery never died that easily.

"Fuck!" He cursed, thrusting the phone back in his pocket. "Try to use your phone and call for backup or anything." He instructed the driver.

"Yes, your highness..." The driver got out his phone. But his too was already off. The rain was heavy and Luis had no idea what he was going to do. He needed to call for a car or...

"Do you have any umbrella in this car?"

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
123456...8