Unbroken Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tearing his eyes away from the stupid foolish and angry looking man, Aidan scanned the whole room and got surprised when he saw the sharp edged objects in the room directed at him. He knew those objects would kill him within seconds. Aidan quickly took a glance at the evil seeker and saw the evil grin on his face.

"Now are you scared boy?" Wyatt knew there was no way Aidan could survive that many weapons at the same time. Of course, he knew he would dodge some but most of them were gonna hit him. He was gonna be weak and then Wyatt was gonna finish him off. "Ha ha..." Wyatt laughed sinisterly, hurling his hands forwards, commanding the sharp edged objects to charge.

At his command, every object started heading for Aidan. Aidan took a deep breath and just stayed calm. He knew that if he wasn't calm he would lose his focus and that would only mean one thing, his failure. Aidan closed his eyes and then ignored the laughing man. He connected his energy with all the objects, imagining them stopping.

Aidan quickly opened his eyes and watched the objects. Just when they were about to pierce him... they stopped. Wyatt's laughs stopped, replaced by a huge frown and an expression of shock. He couldn't believe what the hell was happening. When he eventually stared at Aidan, he saw the bright grin which appeared on his little face.

Wyatt groaned in anger, thrusting his hands forward to push the objects into Aidan's body and end him. He concentrated all his energy on him. But he got surprised when nothing happened. The objects didn't even make any move. They just stood still. He sent the dark smoke towards the objects but nothing happened.

Then he tried and tried but they just stood still. Wyatt was mad but he got scared when the objects started turning, all facing him. He took a few steps back as he took a good look at the grinning boy. He just stood still, doing nothing but the objects were turning. They were now directed at him.

"What the fuck do you think..."

Before Wyatt even had the chance to finish his sentence, all the objects started rushing towards him. They were still really dangerous and made him gasp. He took a deep breath and disappeared but one of the shards of glasses got him before he eventually did, scratching his arm. He was bleeding but he managed to disappear before they all hit him. The objects hit the wall, breaking into tiny pieces.

Aidan could feel Wyatt's presence right behind him. He took a quick turn and found him staring at his scratched arm. A grin appeared on his face when he saw the scratch.

"A bleeding god?" Aidan gave about the most teasing laugh ever. "I didn't know gods had blood in them. You are the first god in the history of gods to bleed. Isn't it funny?'

Wyatt was mad. He tried to heal the scratch but he was so mad that he couldn't even finish what he was doing. He moved his face up to stare into Aidan's eyes and glowered, feeling himself get powerful. He was mad and he wasn't gonna lose that battle. He was gonna change the prophecy and defeat the young boy. He didn't even care about anything else.

"You are gonna pay..."

"More worky, less talky..." Aidan chirped, moving his little finger in the air. "Come on. Have you given up already?"

"Uh..." Wyatt spluttered, opening his palms wider. A highly concentrated bolt of blue flame shot of his hands, heading for Aidan. He continued shooting it out, trying his best to defeat the foolish boy.

Aidan thrust his hand forward, taking the entire flame on his hand. His hand was on fire but he had made that fire a part of him. He smirked when he saw the fear in Wyatt's eyes and the frown that appeared on his face.

"You little... uh!" Wyatt grunted, thumping his foot harder on the floor. He got scared when Aidan got his flame. He thrust his hand forward to send another but got surprised by what had happened. A small and weak flame that went off as soon as he sent it escaped his hand. He tried again and the same thing happened. He had used so much energy that he got mad. He had no idea why he couldn't use that power on Aidan.

Aidan definitely had no idea that by taking the flame in his hand, he had weakened that power from Wyatt. Now Wyatt couldn't use that power as long as Aidan had it in his hands. None of them even realized it. Wyatt was too mad and scared to even notice anything. His only goal was to defeat the boy because if he had wanted to kill him, he would have killed him. Maybe he wasn't even the...

"Are you done?" Aidan chuckled. "Maybe now it's my turn."

With those words, Aidan sent a powerful ball of flaming hot flame from his hand. Wyatt flipped and the ball hit the wall, leaving a huge wall which showed outside. Without even taking another breath, he sent another but this time Wyatt disappeared from that spot to another. Aidan could feel his presence and he had no idea how but he made a quick turn, sending another flaming hot ball.

Wyatt disappeared and appeared at another spot but Aidan was so fast that as soon as he appeared, another ball was hurtling at him. He disappeared and reappeared at another place but the same thing happened and he had to disappear.

Aidan didn't know what was happening to him. Before Wyatt even appeared at a place, he could sense it and hence sent a flaming ball at him before he appeared. He continued doing this, making sure that he was super fast. He knew he had to end the idiot's life but the idiot was lucky every time as he saw the hot flaming ball. The balls were hitting the walls so hard that they were shaking. There were a number of holes in that particular room.

Wyatt was getting tired. It seemed like everywhere he appeared the ball followed him but he had an idea. Appearing at his last spot, Wyatt extended his hands at the coming fireball and tried to send it back but he was ripped from where he stood to the huge wall. He hit the wall with a thud, throwing him back to the floor. He hit his chest and gave a powerful wince. The crown from his head fell to the floor, instantly turning back to its original golden state.

Seeing what exactly had happened, Wyatt groaned on the floor moving his eyes to the angry ball with a powerful flame on his hands.

"Now you are back to where you belong." Aidan said harshly, taking a few steps forward while clenching the hand with which he held the flame. "Scum like you belongs to the ground. Now you are going to pay for all the lives that you have wasted." Aidan pointed his hand at the angry looking man. "You are gonna pay for my parent's..."

"I will not be killed." Wyatt snarled, clenching on his fists hard. "I shall not die. I shall be victorious and you will die here today."

"We'll see about that."

With those angry words, Aidan thrust his hands forward, letting loose a really powerful ball of flames which was directed at Wyatt. Wyatt gave an evil grin and chuckled. Before the ball even reached him, he had disappeared from the spot where he stood. The ball reached the floor and exploded it, shaking the palace slightly as a loud noise rumbled.

"What?" Aidan couldn't feel the presence of Wyatt in that room. He knew he was gone from that room. "Where did he go?"

Aidan dropped his hands furiously, putting off the flame. He moved his eyes from side as he tried to see if Wyatt was near. But he felt nothing in that room. Sure, his evil dark powers were still in that palace but he couldn't feel Wyatt's presence or his evil dark powers. He was not in the palace. He had to be somewhere.

Aidan quickly closed his eyes, connecting with all the elements of the earth. He knew they could help him locate Wyatt. After a few seconds, Aidan opened his eyes wider. He could now feel his presence.

"He's outside."

Taking a deep groan, Aidan started rushing to the gaping hole leading outside the palace. He had to find him and he was gonna kill him.

***

"What's that?" Hanna gasped, gripping her father's arm harder.

A loud sound had just been heard, making the palace shake. It had sounded like an earthquake and it made the royal family quiver in fear. Its impact was terrible that Luis who had been standing was sent to the floor. He felt his heart pounding in his chest. He had no idea what it was but it made him feel really scared for his family. He was panting and his breaths were harsh and painful. They had started hearing just sounds and now a big sound which made the floor shake?

"I don't know..." The king said, holding his daughter tightly. He was really scared. "Maybe it was an earth quake and..."

"No!" Granny said, nodding her head in fear. "An earthquake can't just happen for a single second and go away. I bet it's..."

"Wyatt?" The king gasped, feeling tears building in his eyes. "I wonder what he is doing now. What if he's doing something to one of my people? What if..."

"No, father..." Luis nodded, slowly getting up. He quickly rushed to the barred window, staring outside. Everything seemed clear. There was nothing outside and he had no idea what was happening. "I can't see anyone from there." he came back into the room. "I am sure that it was just an earthquake or tremor." He hoped. "You don't have to worry about anything."

The king sighed as a tear dropped down to his cheeks. "Sitting here and doing nothing is killing me. I haven't checked on my people for a really long time now, three days to be precise. For a king it is really a long time. I don't even know what is happening to them. I know that they are in a bad state but I just wanna see them."

"I am sure they are fine." The queen said softly. "All we have to hold on now is to hope. Only hope can make us stay alive."

"You are right." Granny sighed. "We just have to keep on hoping that everyone is fine. He is evil and he makes people worship him but I just hope nothing happens to them. In fact, I am sure that nothing will happen to them."

"I pray so." The king said, holding Hanna tighter. "I pray we get out of this hell once and for all." King Julian's hope that Aidan would ever return had vanished long ago but he had to give his family some hope.

Luis stared at his family and then sat down, holding his mother tightly. He knew that they were afraid of what had happened. He still believed in Aidan's love and still hope that he would save them. He loved him and he knew that Aidan's good nature would bring him to the kingdom. He wished with all his heart for Aidan to come.

"May my love for Aidan save us all?"

***

Aidan slowly got out of the palace, looking all around. He couldn't see Wyatt anywhere. The only thing he was able to see were the statues that Wyatt had made from the guards and the huge statue of himself. He couldn't see him anywhere.

Aidan had his eyes everywhere, slowly moving away from the entrance. He could feel the dark energy very close but he couldn't make of where that energy was coming from. It could have been anywhere. The sky was a little dark but Aidan was clearly seeing everything.

"Where are you, you crazy idiot?" Aidan said softly, moving his eyes all around.

He stood still and tried to connect with all the elements so that he could feel Wyatt's presence and surprise him. But as soon as Aidan closed his eyes, he felt a really powerful energy closing in on him, hurtling like a destructive wind. The energy that rushed towards him was really powerful and it seemed to be coming from above him.

With a loud gasp, Aidan abruptly opened his eyes, moving them up to stare into the sky. His eyes widened when he saw a huge bolt of lightning closing in on him from above. It was so close that he couldn't dodge it.

Aidan tried to run away, moving from the spot where he had been. But the lightning bolt hit the ground with such impact that it threw away Aidan to the ground. He hit his body first pretty hard and felt the pain slipping through him. He felt the lightning's impact and it was pretty powerful. Aidan winced but he had no time to think about the pain. He made a quick turn to look at the place where the lightning had struck and found a huge hole. He had escaped that one but he wasn't gonna allow it to happen again.

"Ha ha..." Aidan heard Wyatt's manic laughs. He quickly moved his eyes to the sky and found him floating in the sky, staring at Aidan with an evil grin on his face. "How does it feel to be hit?"

Aidan clenched his fists as he became angrier. He groaned loudly, still staring at Wyatt. Wyatt was standing in the air. There was a dark cloud high up above him which was spinning constantly. Wyatt's eyes were glowing a little bit. Aidan was really mad.

"The prophecy shall go the other way round." Wyatt knew that he could use all the forces of nature to try and defeat Aidan. He had used the power of lightning on him and the impact had been great but now... it was gonna be massive.

With a loud groan, Wyatt looked up and raised his hands to the heavens. Lightning split the sky, followed by a loud and angry roar of thunder. The sky got even darker with the clouds that accumulated in it. He moved his eyes to Aidan and laughed loudly, feeling really powerful. He was gonna show Aidan just how powerful he was.

"Time to feel my power." Wyatt laughed sinisterly, directing his hands at Aidan. A powerful bolt of lightning shot from his hands, heading straight for the young boy that was on the ground.

Aidan stared in horror as the powerful bolt of lightning directed at him. He knew it was powerful. He could feel its power and he knew exactly what had to be done. He couldn't be afraid of anything. Wyatt might have been closer the last time but he wasn't gonna allow that the next time.

With a deep breath, Aidan threw his hands forward, stopping the bolt immediately. He quickly got up and threw the bolt back to Wyatt, making sure that it was even more powerful than it had been.

Wyatt flipped in the air, dodging the powerful bolt of lightning. He laughed manically, raising his hands to the heavens. A really powerful bolt of lightning hit him, filling him up with enough energy and power to defeat the boy. He laughed even harder when he saw the frown on Aidan's face. He clenched his fists harder, feeling the spark all over his body. Now he was in full power and he knew what exactly to do.

"Are you scared boy?" he laughed sinisterly. "You better be because I am gonna deal with you now. You are gonna feel my power."

With a final laugh, Wyatt let loose a huge lightning bolt, heading straight for Aidan. Aidan thrust his hand forward, sending the bolt back to him. He flipped in the air, dodging the bolt. He sent another but this time Aidan didn't even thrust his hand and the bolt rushed towards him. He tried to take control of it but it was so powerful that it made him take quick steps back. He flipped again, dodging the lightning bolt.

Aidan was now mad. He knew that he had to defeat the evil seeker and he was now ready for it too. Taking a deep breath, Aidan started rushing towards Wyatt. He started rising from the ground, heading for where Wyatt was standing while deflecting back on the bolts. He was standing in the air with the goal of dealing with his enemy.

Wyatt threw a powerful lightning bolt and Aidan threw it back. Every bolt Aidan thrust back at him was getting closer to him. He knew that eventually one of them would hit him if he wasn't careful. Seeing Aidan dodging each and every bolt, Wyatt groaned in anger, clenching his fists harder.

With a loud cry, Wyatt thrust more lightning bolts using both his hands. He was sending double the lightning bolts, making sure that they were directed at Aidan. He knew Aidan had been able to dodge one bolt but what if they were many, all at the same time, he thought as an evil grin appeared on his face.

When Aidan saw the incoming lightning bolts, he gave a teasing laugh and disappeared.

"What?" Wyatt gasped when he saw that Aidan had disappeared. The bolts hit on the ground with a great impact. "Now we are playing hide and seek, boy? I thought you were supposed to defeat me. What happened?" Wyatt had his eyes everywhere. He didn't want to get surprised. All he wanted to do was defeat Aidan and rule over everyone.

"Who said I am hiding?" Wyatt heard Aidan's voice right behind him. "Why would I need to hide from a scaredy-cat?"

"Uh..." Wyatt made a quick turning, sending the lightning bolt in that direction. But Aidan was not there. He was gone. Wyatt felt really scared. He was scared that he would get outsmarted. He could have bet his own life that Aidan had been right behind him.

"Show yourself." Wyatt shouted. "There is no need to hide."

"Who said anything about hiding?" Aidan laughed, appearing right in front of Wyatt. "Here I am." He opened his arms wider. "Hit me with your best shot."

"Uh..." Wyatt let loose another lightning bolt, hurtling it towards Aidan.

Aidan allowed the bolt to head straight for him. Reaching him, the bolt suddenly stopped as if it was frozen. Aidan moved his eyes past Wyatt and saw him frowning, probably even scared. He knew what he had to do with that bolt to show Wyatt that he was powerful.

"Now it's my turn."

Aidan sent the lightning bolt back to Wyatt. Seeing the lightning bolt, Wyatt tried to move, dodging the bolt but something was wrong. He couldn't move his body. He tried to flip but he was still unable to move any part of his body. His eyes widened when he saw the bolt just seconds away from him. He screamed in horror, staring at Aidan. From that grin on his face, Wyatt knew that Aidan had used telekinesis on him. He got really scared and he actually cried out.

He did all he could to try and move. Just when the lightning was about to strike him, Wyatt moved but the bolt was so fast that it struck him right in his arm, sending him flying from where he stood. It hurt a lot and he couldn't even realize that the loud scream which sounded like death was about to strike was actually coming from his own mouth.

Touching his arm softly, Wyatt winced out in pain, groaning softly. He felt as if his veins wanted to explode in his arms. His whole body shuddered in pain as the pain slipped to his entire body. He removed his hands and then saw the huge wound which was just at the end of his arm. It looked like grilled barbeque, letting out little smoke. He was really mad. Making a quick spell, Wyatt saw his wound start healing and the pain subsiding. That was the second time Aidan had struck him. Now he was scared and really mad. Aidan was really powerful and smart. With the amount of power that he had shown so far, Wyatt was really scared.

"Oh, did you get hurt." Aidan said teasingly.

"Fuck you!" Wyatt groaned, releasing a really powerful energy ball which he successfully directed at Aidan. But Aidan was so powerful that he just snapped his finger and the energy ball exploded before it completely left Wyatt's side. Wyatt felt the impact of that explosion and he could have sworn that his heart exploded.

"You were saying?" Aidan asked angrily as he floated towards the angry and scared looking man.

"Don't fucking come near me?" Wyatt warned, moving his trembling finger in the air. "You definitely have no idea who you are fucking with. You have overstepped your..."

"All talk and no action." Aidan shrugged nonchalantly. "Where is the..."

"Oh shut up." Wyatt knew he had to leave that place. "I will deal with you later."

"What if I want it right now?" Aidan said harshly, clenching on his fists. "I want you to give it to me right now. In fact, I am begging for it. Let's see what else you have to offer. I thought the evil seeker was supposed to be really powerful but..."

"I am powerful!" Wyatt roared. "I am a god." His voice sounded inhuman. His eyes gave a powerful glow and his breaths sounded like a steam engine.

"Looks weak to..."

"You idiot." Wyatt let lose a powerful fireball. Aidan sent it back to him and he flipped in the air. "I will deal with you later. Right now, I have more important things to do. I am not dying today."

1...45678...11