Unbroken Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seer chuckled softly. "My Lord, I can see..."

Before he could even finish his sentence, a really loud noise rumbled through the entire room, coming from the door.

"Sorry to disturb you, gentlemen but this meeting is cancelled." A strange voice rang throughout the entire room, making everyone to turn their faces and stare towards the door.

When Wyatt heard that voice, he quickly moved his eyes towards the door and saw a young boy. Though the boy was still a distance from him, Wyatt could see him clearly. He had really dark long hair which he had tied in a ponytail. His eyes were deep green and he had never seen him before.

"Who dares disturb me?" Wyatt's voice rumbled through the room. "Who the hell are you?"

Wyatt's face was filled with anger. He had been having an important meeting with some of his officials and now a stupid boy had just entered his throne room. Boy was he mad. No one was supposed to enter that room and not to even talk about entering the palace. One of the new warlocks had been outside the palace. He shouldn't have entered that room. That made him mad to the point where he was raging.

"Name's Aidan. I am the here to ki..."

"Oh!" The blonde haired warlock chuckled teasingly as a smirk appeared on his ugly face. "Aidan!" He quickly moved his eyes to Wyatt. "He is the boy that was married to Luis a few years..."

"Oh! Aidan!" Wyatt looked shocked. "How could I have totally forgotten about you? What was I thinking? Guess I was too busy to even notice that the faggot prince's groom was not around. Did you come here to join your husband?"

Wyatt gave a cocky laugh as the three men joined him. "By the way, boy." Wyatt cleared his voice. "Where were you when all this was happening? Did you know that my son fucked your husband a few days ago?" He laughed loudly.

Aidan clenched his fists harder, feeling even more anger slip through him. He felt even more powerful energy take control of his body, slipping through his muscles and the rest of his body. He had seen the blonde haired warlock before but the two others plus the dark looking man with a skull looking crown who he presumed to be the evil seeker was not familiar to him. But he was really mad. But he also knew of a way to do things to get back at the evil seeker.

Aidan gave a cocky smile as well as he got nearer to the four men. He stood still, dropping his hands to his hips while feeling even angrier. The strange evil powers in that room were stronger than anything that he had ever felt before. He knew immediately that the evil seeker wasn't going to be an easy opponent but he was gonna defeat him anyway.

"No, he doesn't?" The blonde haired warlock laughed even louder, touching his chest in mock. "That's because they are no longer together. This boy here was dumped two years ago because of what we did."

"Really?" Wyatt beamed as he rubbed his hands together. "Then what the fuck is he doing here? Ooh..." he laughed. "Maybe he is here..."

"I am here to kick your ass." Aidan said icily.

"What?" Wyatt roared, his voice sounding like thunder. He slightly moved on his throne, breathing like an evil dragon. He was really pissed with the words that he had heard. "Do you have a death wish boy because..."

"Blah-blah-blah..." Aidan shook his head, moving it from side to side as he rolled his eyes. "Heard that, done that... Let's cut the shit and get to business. Let's do this quickly because I don't have whole day, old man."

To say Wyatt was surprised would be an understatement for real. He was really mad. He couldn't express the type of anger that he felt. Nobody had ever disrespected him in the way that crazy little boy had just disrespected him. His face instantly turned red with fury. His nose flared in total evil and rage. He clenched his fists even harder as he panted. His eyes widened.

"You have the guts to insult me boy." His voice sounded like a deep roaring thunder. It echoed throughout the room, breaking a glass in the room. "You really have no idea whom you are dealing with. Do you think I am one of those..."

"I don't think." Aidan glowered. "I know you are one of those foolish idiots that..."

"What?" Wyatt's anger was overflowing but he couldn't move from his chair. "You really have some nerves boy. How dare you come here and show all that foolishness with me. You definitely don't know me but I am definitely going to deal with you. You should ask your ex husband how I tried to deal with him. You are nothing but..."

"You tried to deal with him but I am not Luis." Aidan chuckled teasingly. "By the way, I didn't come for him here. I came here because you and I have a score to settle." Wyatt's eyes widened as his face got redder. "You are stupid if you think I am going to be scared of you, you fake..."

"You stupid little fool." With that angry growl, Wyatt shot out of his chair and directed a hot flaming ball of fire which was dangerous hot.

Aidan took a quick step back as he sensed the dangerously burning flaming ball. Aidan's hand shot out to deflect the huge ball, sending it back to Wyatt who held out his hand, stopping it before it even reached it. He extinguished and turned it into just specks. Wyatt took a quick glance at Aidan with a shocked expression. He couldn't believe it. No one had ever survived his magic when he hadn't acquired Ming's powers but the boy had just sent back that magic which was more powerful. Wyatt was really shocked.

"What?" Wyatt's voice sounded a little strange. "This is not possible. There is no way you can survive this."

With those words, Wyatt sent another fireball flying to Aidan. But this time, Aidan shot out his hand, releasing a huge amount of water which extinguished the fireball instantly.

"This is impossible." Wyatt screamed in anger as his face darkened. "You cannot be immune to my magic. It is impossible." Wyatt quickly moved his eyes to the seer, breathing terribly. "Care to explain why..."

"He has magical powers." The blonde haired warlock gasped as fear slipped through his body. "He is the boy that stopped us the first time we came to..."

"What?" Wyatt roared, his face darkening in anger. "And you didn't bother to tell me? What kind of fools do I have working under me? What's the use of working for me if you can't tell me all the details of everything you are doing?"

"My Lord..."

"Shut the fuck up." Wyatt roared, moving his eyes to the seer. "What the fuck is going on here? Care to explain to me why..."

"I'll save you the trouble." Aidan exclaimed, dropping his hands to his hips. "Well! Actually, I am here to..."

"Shut the fuck up!" Wyatt snapped, directing a highly concentrated fireball at Aidan. Without even extending his hand, Aidan sent the ball flying back but this time he changed the direction. It hit the new warlock, exploding him into bits.

Wyatt's heart pounded in his chest at the sudden expression of power by the young boy. He was mad but he needed answers. Wyatt moved his eyes to the seer and before he could even ask the question, a loud scream tore away from the seer. He instantly started sweating, looking at Wyatt. His lips were trembling and the rest of his body trembled in fear.

"What is it?"

"This is not good, My Lord." The seer shook hard as he addressed the angry looking Wyatt in front of her. "He's... he's... he's..."

"Will you stop trembling like an idiot and tell me what..."

"He's the... the baby that you killed 19 years ago." The seer said. His face was now wet as if a bucket of water had just been poured on him. "He's the wizard of good cause, Mang's successor."

Wyatt's heart gave a sharp pound in his chest, making him feel a deep shiver down his spine. He was really shocked and he breathed in harshly. "What?"

Wyatt moved his eyes to Aidan as his heart gave another deeper pound. He gave a low and painful gasp that actually sent shivers deep into his system. He felt as if coldness had just struck him right there. He was visibly trembling. He had never been as scared as he was at that very time. His entire life, Wyatt had struck fear into the lives of people but now he was really scared and he felt really hot. In just a matter of seconds sweat was dripping from his skin.

"That's impossible." Wyatt rasped, clenching his fists harder to hide how badly they shook. "I killed that baby 19 years ago. If he's dead then what the hell is he doing here in my throne room, you stupid idiot, uh." He seethed. "There was no way for him to have survived that. He is dead. You are just bluffing with me."

"I told you I am here to kick your ass." Aidan laughed. When Wyatt moved his eyes and stared at him, he saw the smug grin on his face which just made him tremble even more. "Now how are we..."

"Shut the fuck up." Wyatt moved his eyes to the trembling seer. "How is this possible? He is supposed to be dead, eaten by those..."

"Well!" Aidan couldn't miss the frown that appeared on Wyatt's face. "I am invincible. It will take someone more than..."

"I said, shut the fuck up!" Wyatt's voice sounded inhuman, shaking the items that were in the throne room. Then he looked angrily at his stupid seer. "Khan?" His voice was scary enough for the seer to know exactly what he wanted to know.

"He didn't die in that river." Khan actually shook. "His powers couldn't let him because he still wanted to prove that as a baby..." He gulped, sweat dripping from his face. "He was still powerful. Remember the oracle had told you he would be born in your territory. All that was destined to happen... He was brought into this kingdom to fulfill his destiny and now... he is here to fulfill the prophecy."

That word from the seer got to Wyatt that he became really scared that he started trembling terribly in both anger and fear. He had his angry red eyes directed at the seer. "How come you are telling me this now? Why didn't you see it all these years when I..."

"I don't know, my Lord." The seer actually whimpered, trembling like leaf on a stormy night. "And... there is still more."

"What?" Wyatt thundered. Every glass in that room broke to shards from the impact of his voice. "You mean there is still more to the..."

"Yes!" The seer quavered. "He is more powerful than you. His powers are inherited from Lord Mang but he is more powerful than Lord Mang. That means that he..." He paused and gulped as his hands trembled as if he was connected to a vibrating machine. "...is more powerful than you. His powers are unique and he can do anything that he wants."

"What?" Wyatt was so mad that all the powers in that gem took control of him at the same time. He clenched his fists harder, panting like a man in a race while staring at the seer with angry eyes. "You stupid foolish man."

"My Lord," The seer threw himself on the floor while he trembled. "Please. It's not fault. I only say what my eyes allow me to see and what my spirit tells me." Wyatt had said nothing to the crazy seer but his eyes and his pants were able to tell him that his end was near. He could tell that the Lord Wyatt was gonna do something really bad to him.

"Please..." The seer quavered as tears made him weak. "I...I had no idea."

In a fit of rage, Wyatt conjured an energy ball and angrily hurled it at the seer, who immediately exploded to fiery bits. Only tiny specks remained.

"You are supposed to be telling me everything before it happens, stupid fool." He screamed at the empty space where the seer had been a few seconds ago. "You know I don't tolerate foolish people."

"Whoa!" Aidan gasped, covering his mouth. The evil seeker sure seemed to be strong but Aidan knew that he was more powerful than him. "By the way, do you actually know that your warlocks plus your son are all dead?"

"What? What did you do..."

"Oh, they were so easy to handle. I made sure I inflicted pain on your son before finally sending him to hell. You are gonna follow him there in just a little while so you don't have to worry about a thing okay?" Aidan chuckled cockily. "Now how are we going to do this?" He clenched his fists. "Now you know that the person destined to defeat you is here..."

"Stay away from me." Wyatt yelled acidly, extending his hands softly. "Don't you dare..."

"What?" Aidan said as he took a few steps forward. "Don't tell me the mighty self proclaimed god is scared of a little boy like me. But either way, I am going to finish you off just like I did to your evil son. But look on the bright side," he chuckled. "You two are gonna be..."

"I don't know what you know about what my stupid seer said," Wyatt tried to sound confident. He couldn't show the stupid little boy that he was scared because he knew he would take advantage of him. In fact, he was gonna use his intelligence to turn things around. "But you definitely have no idea what you are dealing with boy? Get out of here and I might just choose to spare your life. I am more than you think and..."

"Really?" Aidan chuckled angrily, feeling his anger intensifying. "Then why do you look like that? Why would you want to spare my life when you were dying to kill me a few minutes ago? I think I would love to see you try though. Hit me with what you've got. I would like a taste."

Wyatt's heart was about to burst out of his chest. For the first time ever he had met someone that was able to deflect his magic. He was powerful, he was really powerful. But according to the book of legends, Mang's successor was so powerful that... he could do anything he willed.

"Look boy," Wyatt said confidently. "You are probably in a wrong place at the wrong time. Just get out of here and..."

"Not without finishing you off." Now that Aidan knew that his powers were so strong that even the evil seeker was afraid of him, he got confident. There was no denying that he was gonna defeat him. That got him confident and even more courageous than ever. He knew exactly what had to be done. "I am going to make sure that you pay for everything. You killed my parents and millions of people just for your evil ways. Today will be the day that will go down in his history as the day the great Wyatt was defeated."

"Look boy... stay away from me."

"You are gonna pay for killing my parents." Aidan's face had now completely changed. The only thing on his mind was to deal with the evil seeker once and for all. "You are gonna pay for all those souls you have killed."

"Yeah..." Wyatt laughed, clenching his fists harder. "What makes you think you are the one to defeat me boy? Is it because..."

"Ooh..." Aidan chirped. "I bet you must be shaking in your pants. How does it feel to know that your day of stopping your quest is now? Today is the day I am gonna kick your big flat ass. You are gonna shit your pants today because..."

"I will not let you kill me."

With those words, Wyatt thrust his hands forward, releasing a really powerful energy ball.

Seeing the powerful energy ball, Aidan thrust his hand forward, stopping the energy ball mid way. He laughed manically and sent it back flying to Wyatt. Wyatt took control of the energy ball, removing it from his direction to the other side where the blonde warlock was shaking terribly, trying to find a way to escape from there.

When the blonde warlock saw the charging energy ball, he gave out a scream of horror and started chanting but before he had the chance to finish, he exploded into many fiery bits. Wyatt gulped when he saw that he was all alone. There was no one there with him. All of them had been killed by Aidan. It got him really scared to the point where he was hyperventilating.

"And they were two." Aidan said in false cheerfulness, staring at his opponent. "Now how are we gonna do this?"

"Get out of here."

"Never!" Aidan shot his hand forward, releasing a powerful bolt of ice which seemed really sharp. Wyatt flipped, moving away from the coming sharp ice. It hit the throne, revealing a gaping hole. He moved his eyes to Aidan in horror, trying to calm himself down.

"Are you scared?" Aidan asked as he got really close. "Come on. This day has been prophesied so why don't you take it like a real man."

"I will never be killed."

Wyatt shot out a fireball which Aidan sent back to him with more energy than he had sent it with. Wyatt tried to extinguish it with a thin fume of ice but it was still hurtling towards him in a dangerous way. He quickly disappeared and appeared on the other side, staring at the powerful fireball which was heading for the huge wall, hitting it. The wall exploded, revealing a huge gaping hole which led outside.

Wyatt was really scared. But he wasn't gonna give up. After all, he was not the same man he was. He was now a powerful warlock, god like. He just had to concentrate and he could defeat the young boy. He had been a warlock for years and he knew a lot about stuff like that while Aidan was just a 19 year old little boy that had no idea about anything. After all, prophecies could change right?

Taking an angry growl, Wyatt let loose a really powerful concentrated blue flame to burn Aidan instantly. But Aidan made a quick turn, looking at the coming powerful flame. He took in a deep breath and allowed the flame to come. The flame reached Aidan and surrounded him completely and ignited, making it seem like his body was burning.

"Ha ha..." Wyatt laughed manically at the top of his voice. "Now who is going to kill who?" It was clear from the powerful flame that had surrounded that he wasn't going to survive. He was going to burn to death and...

"Amateur..." Aidan laughed, hurling both his hands forward. The powerful flame followed and was now directed at Wyatt. Wyatt's face lost the smirk when he saw what Aidan was doing. He made a quick flip, dodging the fire that Aidan had sent.

"Now who's laughing?" Aidan said teasingly.

"This can't be." Wyatt gulped. "I will not allow this."

With an angry growl, Wyatt released a powerful energy ball, followed by another and another. Aidan flipped in the air, sending the energy balls back to Wyatt. Wyatt thrust his hands forward, directing the two energy balls to the other side. They hit on different walls, exploding terribly. The ground shook and Wyatt trembled. He groaned angrily, moving his angry eyes to Aidan. But when he moved his eyes, he saw another energy ball hurtling at him. He extended his hand to extinguish it but it had so much energy that he couldn't handle. He tried to move away but the energy ball came so hard that the impact of that energy sent him flying to a wall nearby. He hit his body harder, with a thud, falling on the floor. Lucky for him, the energy hit the wall elsewhere though he felt its impact.

Wincing softly, Wyatt gave an angry growl as he furiously got up. Now he was madder than he ever been with only one goal in his mind, survive and defeat the enemy, whether prophecy or no prophecy. He stared at Aidan with glowering face as he clenched his fists harder. Then suddenly, dark smoke from nowhere surrounded him. His eyes gave a deep, blood red glow but Aidan wasn't scared. One thing he felt though was that the dark energy that surrounded him was getting stronger. From that moment, he knew that Wyatt had probably gotten a bit stronger than he had been but Aidan wasn't gonna lose focus. He could still remember what the priest had told him. There was a lot that he hadn't discovered about his magic and he was gonna do it while battling with Wyatt.

"You stupid little fool..." Wyatt panted, clenching his fists harder as he connected with every object in that room. "You are gonna pay for this. I am gonna..."

"Really?" Aidan nodded. "Looks like a big chicken to me. You are nothing but a..."

"Uh..." Wyatt screamed. His voice sounded like a really sharp instrument being scratched. He slowly extended his hands as the dark smoke spread throughout the entire room except where Aidan stood. Every sharp edged object including the shards of glass which had broken elevated high up in the air, with the sharp points pointing at Aidan with the intention of killing Aidan.

1...34567...11