Unbroken Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words, Wyatt snapped his fingers, disappearing into the thin air. Aidan laughed softly, clenching his fists harder. He knew what Wyatt was up. With a soft laugh, Aidan disappeared.

***

"Oh my God," The queen gasped. "What the hell is happening outside the palace?"

Luis and his family could clearly bright light glowing and then a deep roaring thunder. They had no idea what was going on but they could hear Wyatt's angry voice and they knew that something was on. They just sat still without even moving an inch. The floor was vibrating from time and they could feel Wyatt's angry groans and screams getting intense.

"Oh my God," The king quavered. "What if he's venting out his anger on one of my people? I can't even imagine..."

"I will go and check it out." Luis said, getting up from the floor as quick as he could. "I will..."

"No..." The queen gave a really loud cry. "What if he sees and decides to punish you? Please. Don't get..."

"I will just take a quick glance, mother." Luis said in a serious tone, staring at his mother. "He won't see me."

Luis rushed to the window and as soon as his eyes looked out, he gasped, touching his chest. His heart started racing unlike before. His entire body trembled and he had absolutely no idea whether it was from what he saw or the fear that struck him. His eyes widened and he started panting.

As soon as he had stared outside, he had seen Wyatt floating in the sky, releasing what looked like lightning but it wasn't about Wyatt. It was about who the lightning was directed at. It was Aidan and he was equally in the air, floating. Luis got really scared but when the lightning bounced and went back to Wyatt, Luis was able to breathe again.

His eyes went at Aidan, staring at him with whole his heart. Everything suddenly turned into slow motion. The way Aidan was moving... the way his hands moved... the way he was dressed... the power he showed, it was all wonderful to Luis. He knew Aidan was fighting a battle but he was caught looking at that really sexy boy. He watched the battle outside and realized that Aidan was really powerful indeed. He watched Wyatt being struck by lightning before...

"What's going on?" He heard Hanna ask. "Is there anything that's going on?"

Luis moved his face from the window and stared right at his sister and the rest of his family. Tears of joy built in his eyes. He had no idea how to express what he felt deep inside of him. He had only been wishing for Aidan to return and finally he was here. It just got him emotional seeing Aidan again after two whole years. Though he hadn't seen his face clearly, Luis knew that it was clearly Aidan.

"Son..." The queen sounded worried. "What is it? Why do you look like that?"

Luis moved his eyes to his mother. "He's here."

"Who is here?" Granny asked softly. "What are you..."

"Aidan is here." Luis said as a tear fell down his cheeks. "Aidan has actually come to our rescue. He did come."

"What?" The king furiously rose, gasping as his hands found his chest. "Are you sure?"

Luis was damn right surprised. "I need to get out of here. I need to go out there and see with my own eyes that it is actually him."

With those words, Luis rushed to the door. He started kicking it as hard as he could but he couldn't do anything to a golden door. He kicked and kicked, groaning in anger but it wasn't opening. He tried to push on it but nothing was working.

"What the fuck?" Luis snapped as he hit his fist harder on the door. He didn't even mind the pain that he felt when he punched the door. "What the fuck?"

"Luis!" The king said, getting a little closer to him. "Please. Calm down my son okay. If Aidan is here then I am sure he is fine. He has Mang's powers. Nothing can happen to him okay. He is just gonna be fine and..."

"I need to see him." Luis dropped his hands furiously, accidentally hitting the knob. The door opened on its own and Luis actually gasped, feeling extremely happy. "I have to go and find him."

Without even getting an answer from his family, Luis rushed out of his room. He just wanted to be with Aidan and see him terribly. He knew he just had to.

***

Wyatt appeared, suspending in the sky with an evil grin on his face. He had appeared right in the middle of the city and felt relieved when he couldn't see Aidan. He had finally escaped from him and wasn't gonna go back to him either. Wyatt knew he had to be really careful. Aidan had struck him twice already and...

"There you are." Wyatt heard a voice right in front of him. "You didn't actually think that I would let you go right? It's time to end this."

Wyatt gave a shocked expression on his face. He had no idea what to do to Aidan but he actually didn't want to die either. He knew he had to act smart or it was gonna be bad for him. He knew exactly what had done to be done.

"I didn't actually run away from you." Wyatt smirked. "Why do you keep following me like a dog?"

"That's because I want to end it." Aidan said harshly. "You and I are gonna end it today. The prophecy shall be fulfilled today whether you like it or not. Your ass is gonna burn in hell today. I will make sure of it."

"You can't defeat me." Wyatt panted as he let loose yet another fireball. Aidan sent a thin fume of water, extinguishing that fire.

"We are gonna see about that." Aidan's face got serious as he started getting closer to Wyatt. Aidan thrust his hands forward, letting loose a powerful ball of flame that he sent towards Wyatt with a smile. But he got surprised when that ball bounced back before hitting Wyatt and then exploded into bits. Aidan lost the smile that he had on his face.

"Are you surprised?" Wyatt laughed loudly. Yes! He'd activated a really powerful shield that made him immune and protected from all the magic that Aidan would send to him. He knew there was absolutely no way for Aidan to penetrate that protective shield. He had no idea why he hadn't thought about it but now... it was game on. He knew what had to be done.

"What..."

"Energy shield." Wyatt laughed manically, clenching his fists harder. "Now let me show you what I am made of made of. Let me show you power." Then his face turned red as raised his hands towards the heavens. Lightning split the sky as thunder roared. Then the dark and thick clouds surrounded the whole sky, bringing forth a really cold wind that blew all over. Aidan knew that Wyatt was gathering his powers from the evil clouds and the gem as he could feel the dark energy surrounding him get stronger but he wasn't gonna give up.

"Now you are gonna know real power." Wyatt laughed louder. Thunder roared as he laughed even louder than before. His voice sounded evil as lightning split the sky again. Then his voice sounded inhuman as he opened his arms, staring into the heavens. Then he dropped his eyes to Aidan, chuckling inwardly. His eyes were glowing dangerously, more than Aidan had seen them a few minutes ago. He was definitely not human. Aidan knew from that moment that Wyatt was now in full power but Aidan wasn't afraid. Really dark and thick smoke surrounded him, giving him more power.

Then he stretched his hand forth and a lightning bolt was heading for Aidan, hurtling at him with super speed. Aidan extended his hands to stop the bolt but got surprised when nothing happened. The power from the bolt sent him backwards and he flipped in the air to avoid the deadly bolt.

"Ha ha..." Wyatt's voice rumbled throughout the sky, causing a really deadly thunder.

Aidan couldn't imagine that had happened. Weren't his powers working or something, he wondered as he slowly took a step closer through the air? He had a big frown on his face which made Wyatt laugh even more when he saw it. He might have been a little scared when he found out his powers didn't work.

"Now who's scared?" He bellowed. "I am going to show you real power."

With those words, Wyatt released a powerful energy ball towards Aidan. This time Aidan managed stop it but it was so powerful that he had to let go of it and flip through the air. He took in a deep breath, sending a powerful energy ball. But Wyatt blew it like a birthday candle, extinguishing it instantly.

"Yes!" Wyatt roared. "Yes!" Wyatt could feel the energy deep within him get intense. He was really powerful and he couldn't believe the energy he was feeling was coming from deep within him. He clenched his fists harder, concentrating another fireball towards Aidan. Aidan dodged it and stood in the air, wondering why his powers weren't strong enough to hit Wyatt anymore.

Aidan quickly moved his hands up, staring at them. He could feel the energy deep within him and he was sure he was using it but it wasn't that powerful anymore. He couldn't understand anymore. Could he have lost his focus and...

Before Aidan finished his thought, he felt a stronger power rushing towards him, hurtling like the powerful wind. When he moved his eyes up, it was too late as the energy ball had already reached him. He quickly thrust his hands forward to try and stop the energy ball but it exploded dangerously and the explosive energy hit him so badly, sending him flying to the ground below. Aidan screamed out as he headed for the ground. He hit the ground with a thud, hitting the rest of his body. It hurt a lot and he winced. But though the pain was too much, Aidan was sure he wasn't hurt. He had fallen from a really high place and yet he was alright and not even bleeding.

"Ouch!" Aidan winced in pain, holding his chest as he moved his eyes up. He tried to get back but felt a bolt of pain pass through his entire body. His heart started pounding deep in his chest. He stared at the red eyed man and then came to the realization that Lord Ming's powers were now in full. It was the only reason why his powers weren't getting to him anymore.

"Look who's on the ground." Wyatt chirped, slowly coming to the ground. "How are you supposed to beat me when you are down there? I am going to make you pay for messing with me boy. Do you think you can defeat someone like me?"

Aidan ignored Wyatt's laughs and tried to move again but the pain slipped through him once again and he fell to the ground. He got a little scared and came to the realization that he'd be killed if he wasn't careful. He quickly closed his eyes and took in another deep breath that seemed to make him feel better. He slowly got off of the ground, holding his chest out in pain. But before he even stood up properly, he saw a fireball rushing towards him. He made a quick run but the fireball hit the ground so hard that he found himself on the ground again.

"Ha ha..." Wyatt couldn't actually believe that the power he felt was that strong. He was at full power and he knew he could defeat the puny man. "Now it will be time for you to be taught a lesson. You are gonna die just like your parents. I am gonna make sure I slit your throat like your father and your mother. I am gonna slaughter you like a wild pig." He laughed.

Wyatt opened his palms wider, letting loose the dark smoke that surrounded him. He held it in his palms with the intension of hitting Aidan but when he looked down, an evil grin appeared on his face when he actually saw about a group of five people watching in fear. He had a great idea. He knew he had to distract Aidan and then struck him at the right moment. That would surely kill him.

"You are a guardian right?" Wyatt laughed. "Then how would it feel like to see some of the people dead?"

Aidan's eyes widened when he heard what Wyatt had just said. He quickly moved his eyes to the direction were Wyatt was looking and saw a group of people standing in fear. He knew what Wyatt really meant by that. He knew exactly what he meant. He even got more scared when he thought about those people dead.

"Let's see what you are gonna do now."

With those words, Wyatt gave a really loud sinister laugh, releasing a really powerful energy ball, hurling towards the people. Aidan moved his eyes to the energy ball and then took in a deep breath. He extended his hand, trying to stop the ball but it didn't fully stop. It was still moving but just too slow.

"Yes!" Wyatt laughed. "You've now taken the bet. Now let's see how you are gonna save yourself."

With an evil grin, Wyatt sent a huge ball of flames, filled with his evil energy to the boy that had his entire concentration on the people. He knew that it was all over once that ball of flames reach Aidan. He was gonna die right in front of his eyes. Then he was gonna prove the prophecy wrong. He chuckled sinisterly as he stared at the hurtling ball.

"Get out of here." Aidan shouted to the people. He sounded as if he was holding something really heavy. His veins had shot in his head and he had his entire energy and concentration on that energy ball that he couldn't entirely stop.

At his words, the people started running away. Once Aidan was sure that they were far, he let go of that energy ball, letting it hit the ground. It exploded to bits. He took a deep sigh of relief but when he moved his eyes towards Wyatt, he was just in time to find the fireball hurtling at him. He tried to dodge it but before he even got the chance to do anything, the ball hit with a bang, releasing a powerful explosive energy.

Seeing the ball hitting Aidan, Wyatt's eyes turned back to normal, widening instantly. A powerful vibration passed through his entire body, making him tremble in happiness. He gasped, touching his chest in happiness.

"I did it." Wyatt gasped. "Yes!" He roared, his voice rumbling throughout the entire city. "I killed the wizard of good cause." The flaming ball didn't explode but Aidan was gone. That was more than enough to make him happy.

"He is gone forever," he thundered. "I defeated that prophecy and..."

"Is that so..." Wyatt heard Aidan's voice loud and clear. Wyatt gasped as his heart made a quick pound in his chest. He moved his eyes down and what he saw actually made him tremble. His eyes widened and he felt like his death was calling.

Aidan was right on the ground with a serious face. But that wasn't what scared Wyatt. What really scared him was the powerful fireball that Aidan was holding on his hand. It got him to tremble because it was impossible. No one had ever done that and survived. The impact of the fireball killed anyone instantly and now...

"Did you actually think you are gonna defeat me?" Aidan said angrily. He'd remembered that fire was a part of him. "I think I have played this game for long now. It is time to end this shit." He snapped, sounding really mad. "I have had enough of your foolish games."

"They are a part of you." He remembered the words in his dreams a few years ago.

"It is time to end this game." With an angry growl, Aidan threw the fireball and it went hurtling towards Wyatt who screamed in horror when he saw the dangerous fireball. He extended his hands to stop it but it hit his shield, exploding to bits. Wyatt made a few steps behind, staring at Aidan. He released another energy ball but before it even reached Aidan, it broke into bits, causing him to tremble.

Aidan disappeared from the ground and quickly reappeared behind Wyatt. He released a flame of fire which bounced back and just made Wyatt laugh even more.

"I am shielded boy." Wyatt laughed. "There is nothing you are gonna do to break this."

Aidan knew he had to break that shield if he had to deal with Wyatt but how...

"Strong as one, stronger as a whole..."

Aidan had an idea of what to do. He took a deep breath and set his mind on making a powerful ball which mixed all the elements on the earth. It had never been done before but he was gonna try. Aidan took another deep breath, raising his hands in the air. A strong wind started blowing all over. Then suddenly a small black ball started forming in his hands. When he remembered how exactly it had looked like in his dreams, he smiled brightly and opened his palms even wider. The ball continued growing in his palms. He could feel the energy it possessed. He could feel the power inside. He had mixed all the elements and now it was time to end it all. He could feel the impact of air, fire, water and earth. There was denying the fact that it was gonna be really powerful.

"What's that..." Wyatt panted. He had never seen anything like it before so... he got a little scared. "There is nothing you can do to me. I have my shield on."

"Let's see about that."

With a loud cry, Aidan hurled his arms forward, sending the ball hurtling towards Wyatt. Wyatt laughed even harder and tried to send the ball back but he couldn't. It was coming straight at him with more energy than he had expected. Then something scary happened to Wyatt. Before the dark spinning ball even reached him, he felt the energy on the shield weakening. He looked straight ahead but before he could do anything, the ball hit the shield so hard, exploding instantly. All the energy on the shield exploded. He was not protected anymore. With the impact of the explosion, he would have been sent to the ground but he disappeared to another place.

Wyatt looked carefully and realized he had no shield. With the great fear that he was not protected anymore, Wyatt tried to recreate another shield but it fell miserably. Not even a weak shield was formed. It was like he was stripped of that power to create the shield. Dropping his hands, Wyatt groaned in anger.

"Look what you've done."

"Oh..." An evil grin appeared on Aidan's face. "So the great Wyatt is no longer protected?" He popped his knuckles as a glower appeared on his face. "It is now time to end this madness."

"No!" Wyatt thundered, throwing a highly concentrated powerful flame.

Aidan started moving towards the flame and without even doing anything the flame reached him and surrounded his entire body without burning him. Then it moved and headed for Wyatt. Before he could even move, Aidan used telekinesis to stop him from moving. That flame hit his right arm, burning him terribly. He cried in pain, holding his arm.

"You are gonna pay for that." Wyatt released a powerful energy ball which Aidan sent in a different direction.

In return, Aidan thrust his hand forward, releasing a huge ball of water.

"Ha ha..." Wyatt laughed out. "Don't you have anything better to hit me with?"

But Aidan had other plans. He quickly turned that water into a huge ball of ice, making sure that it was powerful enough. He had it directed at the laughing man who definitely had no idea what was going on. The huge ball of ice hit Wyatt so hard on the forehead that blood started slipping out.

"You bastard." Wyatt grumbled as his eyes turned red. "I am gonna teach you a lesson." His voice sounded like a huge wild animal.

With those words, Wyatt sent a lightning bolt at Aidan. Aidan released a thick ball of water which he combined with the lightning bolt and sent it flying back to Wyatt. Wyatt tried to dodge it but it hit him all together, giving him a really terrible shock. His eyes instantly turned to normal as he started screaming out in pain. His insides felt like they had exploded. Veins shot up in his eyes as he screamed out in horror, trembling terribly. He could feel himself weakening from that powerful shock. What was just a few seconds felt like an hour of endless torture? When the torture eventually ended, Wyatt was whimpering softly, feeling his body weakening. He tried to talk again but Aidan struck him with a huge stone that sent him flying from the air to the ground.

Wyatt hit the ground so hard that a ditch formed. He could have sworn the ground shook. But due to the powerful evil powers that surrounded him, he was not hurt. Even though Wyatt had so much power in him, he felt really weak that he couldn't even move his mouth. The lightning that had struck him had weakened him physically that he couldn't even move his body parts properly. He felt burnt all over. His hand was burnt and his forehead was bleeding. He felt really scared when he saw Aidan moving from the air to the ground.

1...56789...11