Unbroken Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan moaned even louder when he felt the tingly sensation down his spine get intense. He screamed deeper into Luis' mouth, clumping his ass muscles. He was coming and it was powerful. He felt pressure in his balls build up like a volcano and his cock swelled up as it erupted and released ropes of cum that fell between their bellies. He came and he came so hard, screaming like a maniac as an orgasm made him feel twice the pleasure.

The feeling of Aidan's clenched muscles milking his cock was too much for Luis. He roared out in nothing but immense pleasure as his entire body convulsed with an explosive orgasm. His entire body vibrated deeply. The pressure in his balls was just too much for him to handle. His cock swelled up pretty badly and with one powerful thrust into that sweet ass, he began filling him up with his love juice, moaning loudly. He came so hard that he felt like his balls had just emptied into that sweet hole. He kept on coming harder and harder. He could feel his cum deeper into Aidan's sweet ass.

Aidan could feel Luis' seed spreading on his ass walls giving him a feeling of pleasure and pure bliss. He was moaning uncontrollably while Luis' cum flooded his insides and he could feel it deep in his bowels. The guy seemed to have cum forever but when he stopped, Aidan could feel his hole twitching and felt full. With a few weak thrusts, Luis' body jerked and he collapsed on top of Aidan.

Aidan removed his legs from Luis' waist and tried to breath but Luis was kissing him so hard that he didn't even have the time to do that. He just got lost kissing the guy while enjoying the deep feeling of his come deep in his ass.

After kissing for a few minutes, Luis finally pulled away from Aidan's mouth and smiled brightly. He slowly pulled his semi hard cock with a loud moan out of Aidan's ass. Aidan clumped his ass muscles so as not to allow Luis' cum from leaving.

"Whoa!" Luis breathed, lying beside the sweet boy. He kissed on his shoulder. "That was incredible. Fuck! I can't even remember how sweet you are because you taste sweeter."

With a moan, Aidan breathed in deeply. He was spent. "I really enjoyed you making love to me. Plus, your cum feels so incredible inside of me." He laughed softly. "I just hope I won't get pregnant."

Luis laughed softly, still panting. "I hope so too because Jacob is still very young." He slightly raised his head. "Thank you for this wonderful pleasurable moment. I love you so much."

"Thank you too." Aidan smiled brightly. "I had missed all this. I really love that we are doing this right now. I love you so much too."

Luis was really touched by Aidan's words. The pleasure that he felt was even deeper into his bones. It was just too much. He quickly leaned down and captured Aidan's lips into the sweetest of kisses. Their lips were swollen but he still desired more. He kissed him like he had been dying to do it for decades. The kiss was just too beautiful. It was really good to feel like that again. They were sweaty and smelled of cum but their bodies felt warm among one another and they were tired.

"I think we need to take a bath and go downstairs." Aidan suggested.

"Yeah." Luis sighed. "Unfortunately, we have a son now and he is waiting for us."

The two guys got off the bed and then took a really long shower just making out. They dressed up quickly and surprised the family with the wonderful ring. They broke the news of their marriage towards everyone. The entire family seemed happy to hear their wedding was coming up. They congratulated them. Luis and Aidan were really happy together. They had just made love but the news of their marriage was even more pleasurable than the lovemaking session.

They had been married before though it wasn't just a wedding. This time it was gonna be different and special. Not that they are gonna have a beautiful and grand wedding but because their son was gonna be present. They both couldn't wait.

***

A MONTH LATER

*

It was a beautiful day for everyone in the kingdom. It was a wonderful day for the royal family. It was a special day for Aidan's family, his friends and his fans. Yes! The day everyone had been waiting for, the news which had spread like wild fire in the kingdom, the special day for every person in Angria had arrived. They had to wait for a whole month, a whole month of carefully planning for everything. Now it had arrived, the day which made people's hearts to jump with joy. Yes! It was the day of Luis and Aidan's wedding.

People were excited. It had been a month since the wedding had been published in the newspapers, magazines and other Medias. Everyone in the kingdom had waited impatiently for the wedding day to arrive and now it was here, the happiest day in Angria kingdom.

The entire wedding had taken a whole month to just prepare it. As soon as Aidan and Luis had told the family about the wedding, preparations had started immediately, seems like no one could wait for it to happen. It was trending everywhere and everyone knew about. Everything had started quite perfectly including the biggest marriage hall in the kingdom just to make sure everyone was fitted into it. They wanted the decors to be pretty and expensive.

The wedding hall was packed with millions of people. It had about two floors and the biggest building in the entire kingdom. People were dressed elegantly just for that wonderful event. Their hearts were fluttering beyond expected.

The entire hall was decorated by the best decorators in the entire kingdom under the instruction of the queen and Hanna. There were beautiful and elegant decorations all over the place. Diamonds, rubies and gold sparked the whole place up. There were beautiful and wonderful flowers of different varieties and beautiful aromas. Beautiful glass and gold tables and chairs were all over the place. The hall had TVs on every wall to enable people who couldn't reach their eyes in front not to miss a thing. The entire event was gonna be on TV and it was gonna be streamed live for even people that didn't come or the people that were outside the country.

The royal family had sent invitations to different places, home and abroad. Different kings, queens, dukes, duchesses, princes and princesses had come from far and wide to attend that wonderful event which was gonna be legendary.

Reporters, media people, fashion photographers were all there to capture every moment that happened at that time. Music was playing. There was food of any kind and every place looked like a palace and a place full of diamonds. Aidan had made sure to transform that place into something sparkling and eye catching. All the chandeliers were of pure diamonds. Aidan had even made beautiful diamond statues of him, Jacob and Luis. There was a cake as big as a house, different flavors and a fountain of the best chocolate, anything to make the wedding memorable and unique. After all, it was the wedding of crown Prince Luis, son of the richest and most powerful king in the world and Aidan, the most important person in the kingdom, a savior even more superior to anyone else.

Aidan just moved his eyes and stared at his family and the royal family. They were seated at a huge golden table together with the other royal families that had come for that particular event. They were all looking really lovely with wonderful crowns on their heads. It was the most beautiful thing to see and normal they were there. It got him really emotional. Granny was holding Jacob and he had his wonderful little crown on his little head. He was looking spectacular.

Aidan was putting on a pure white, shimmering diamond suit which he'd made himself. It was beautifully fitted on his body like a second skin sparkling the whole place up. In fact, he stole the spotlight that day. He'd outdone himself. His hair was wonderfully tied in a braided ponytail with red, pink, blue, yellow and orange strands. His hair was filled with beautiful diamonds too just like his clothes. He was putting on pure white shoes with diamond sparkles on them too. He had a beautiful diamond crown on his head which was admired by everyone. In fact, he was looking like a wonderful king of diamonds.

He could still remember when he'd entered the hall on a red carpet with granny holding his hand. He'd brightened the whole place up with his shimmering diamond suit. He could still remember how the people had gasped. In fact, he could still remember the look in Luis' eyes when he went to him with a wonderful song. It had been really wonderful. He was sparkling, brightly looking like an angel.

Luis on the other hand was putting on a really shiny designer's suit which was looking perfectly on his body. He had a deep blue shirt inside with a bowtie. He was wearing pitch black shiny shoes. His hair was gelled to perfection and he was wearing a wonderful smile as if he'd just won the greatest prize in the entire world. He had a beautiful golden crown on his wonderful head. Both Aidan and Luis' hearts were racing. They couldn't wait to get married. Finally, they were gonna have a real wedding. It was dreams come true.

"You may now face each other and say the vows which you have for each other." The priest said. Aidan and Luis had chosen the priest to conduct their marriage. They wouldn't have liked anyone better than him to marry the two of them off.

The two guys slowly turned and faced each other, staring into each other's eyes. Aidan's breaths seized for a moment. Luis was breathtakingly gorgeous and there was no denying that. He was the most handsome guy Aidan had ever met in his entire life. Staring at him made Aidan's heart to skip a beat. He couldn't believe he was getting married, again.

Luis on the other hand thought he was in heaven as he stared at Aidan. The boy was sparkling and glowing like an angel. Luis' heart was beating rhythmically each second of every time. It was actually really beautiful to be in the state that he was in. He'd never been as happy as he was at that very time.

Luis took Aidan's finger lovingly and said in the most adorable voice Aidan had ever heard from him, "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and every promise that we've made to each other and those new ones today. I Luis Carter take you Aidan to be my husband. I remember how I made a vow to you and I broke it," He sniveled softly. "I broke the vows I made to you but today, I am renewing the vows to you that I will never ever break no matter what. I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor As I join my life to yours."

Luis slipped the ring on Aidan's finger slowly and carefully, locking his eyes with him.

"I love you so much, Aidan Luis Carter."

Those words got to Aidan and he got really emotional that tears immediately formed in his eyes. Luis' words were really touching and the fact that he was really getting married was the most beautiful thing in the entire world. He was really so happy that he couldn't hide it. The only person he was able to see through that hall was Luis. There was no one else but the two of them. Aidan was really on cloud 9. He trembled just from the pleasure he felt in his body. Everything was too intense for him. He was overwhelmed.

Suppressing his tears from coming, Aidan took the ring and slowly started sliding it on Luis' lovely and sweet finger. He had his eyes on his man the entire time. He didn't want to look anywhere else apart from those wonderfully sexy eyes.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and your toughest adversary. Your comrade in adventure, your student and your teacher, your consolation in disappointment, your accomplice in mischief. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things. I promise our bond will remain unbroken.

As I place this ring on your finger, I Aidan accepts you Luis Carter as my husband."

Aidan slipped the ring on Luis' finger and smiled, followed by a tear down his cheek.

"I love you so, so much, Luis. Thank you for being in my life."

"I love you too." Luis said happily, capturing Aidan's tear with his finger. They both smiled at each other.

"By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husbands, you may now kiss." The priest said, his voice filled with excitement and love.

Luis' heart instantly started racing miles and miles. He felt like it was the first time he was gonna be kissing Aidan. His entire body caught an eternal flame that burned him inside. Suddenly, all the things in that room disappeared. In his eyes the only person he was able to see was Aidan. He was the only one in that room and his eyes were on fire. Luis could see a bright star in those eyes. He was just too wonderful and sweet. Luis loved him like crazy and his love was overflowing.

Aidan on the other hand was just something else. He felt nervous and shy like a virgin bride on her wedding night. But at the same time he was looking forward to that wonderful kiss which he was gonna get from his husband.

Luis smiled brightly, getting really close to Aidan. He cupped his cheeks, giving them a sweet rub. He started closing the space between them and then captured Aidan's sweet lips. A powerful electrifying effect took control of their bodies as their lips met. They seized to breathe as they enjoyed that powerful kiss that made them really weak.

When Luis entered Aidan's sweet mouth, meeting with his tongue, both guys moaned softly. The effect was really intensifying and it was powerful. The emotions he felt at that time were indescribable and electrifying. Their tongues were really at war as they kissed like they had never kissed before. Pleasure enveloped their entire bodies, making the both of them moan even louder.

Luis could feel their bond being mended, tighter than it was before. He knew from that moment that he would never part away from Aidan's life. He knew their lives were just gonna get better. He also knew that his adventures with Aidan and his son had just begun. From that moment, he needed to pleasure Aidan even more.

With a loud moan, Luis sucked harder on Aidan's tongue, moving his hands to the back of Aidan's head. He gripped him harder, sucking and kissing him even more. They were moaning softly, enjoying the pleasures of their lives. It was as if everything in this world had stopped moving just for them. It was incredible. Their bodies were hot and they were sweating terribly, running out of breath with each passing second. It was just to die for. They wanted to kiss for all eternity.

As they parted from one another, their lips were swollen but they still yearned for more. Cheers and claps from the people made them realize that they were not alone. They quickly moved their eyes to the crowd and found them all standing, cheering and clapping loudly. The royal family was happy and they clapped too. Aidan and Luis could see from their smiles that everything was really beautiful.

Cameras were all over them and media people were there too. There were so many cameras shuttering. It was beautiful. Aidan couldn't help but blush. After staring at each other one last time, Luis and Aidan raised their hands and started waving at the happy people. It was a wedding of the century and it was gonna be in newspapers, magazines, social media, all over the world. They were now a happy couple.

After waving at the people, Aidan and Luis moved closer and gave the crowd one more hot kiss that blew their brains away. It was just amazing how things were really going. They were now married.

The wedding continued in its full swing. Everyone congratulated them including the royal officials that had come to attend the wedding. The families greeted them and hugged them tightly. They also got the chance to introduce Jacob to them. Everyone was happy to see the little baby. Everyone had attended the wedding. Now it was time for Hanna and Henry's wedding preparations.

Luis and Aidan danced as the spotlight shone on them. Everyone watched in silence as the happy couple danced happily on the floor. They had their eyes on each other the whole time. They kissed several times as they danced. They were happy that had happened.

***

That night, Aidan and Luis made love several times. Luis was being gentle with Aidan, thrusting his cock softly while sliding in and out of his hole. Making love to Aidan had never been sweeter, hotter and beautiful than that day. They moaned each other's names as they held on tightly to each other. They had whole night to themselves as Jacob was staying with granny at Aidan's castle.

Only God knows the number of times they made love that night. It was the sweetest lovemaking session ever. Luis had no idea why Aidan was sweeter that night. He felt incredibly good and pleasured his entire body. They made love until they were tired, cum stained and sweaty. Then they slept in each other's arms.

Since that day, Aidan and Luis were always found together with their little baby. They needed to show him some love too. Two days after their wedding, Aidan and Luis went for their honeymoon in one of the best places they could find in the kingdom. It was a beautiful resort and they went there to have a great time which they did. The day was incredible for the two of them. They took their son with them and had an incredible week of lying under the sun, playing at the beach, laying at the pool, swimming and lovemaking after taking their son to sleep. But of course, they had to come back after a week because they needed to be there for the preparation of Henry and Hanna's royal wedding. Aidan moved into the palace as the son in law of the house and the crown prince's husband. It was really beautiful even though he used to miss granny. As a result of that, Aidan's family moved to a three floor mansion in the city. Of course, Aidan had to get rid of the castle even though it was emotional. But to help him, the king gave him permission and he transformed the palace into a beautiful diamond palace. Things were great for him.

A month later, Henry and Hanna tied the knot and were known as Prince Henry and Princess Hanna. Everything was going perfectly for Aidan. He also noticed that Luis really loved him more than before. They were a perfect couple and took care of their lovely son together. They had to raise him together. No problem arose in the kingdom ever again.

Aidan's family was doing perfect. Justin was now a working doctor and also the royal's family's doctor. His relationship with Ethan was stronger than before. As for Charles and Jonathan, their relationship was developing. Everything was perfect in Aidan's life. Was there anything left?

***

Aidan was standing on the beach with his nose in the air, drawing in the beautiful breeze which felt perfect and cool on his body. He had his hands crossed on his chest while feeling the cool breeze which seemed to be giving him peace more than anything in that particular area.

The beach was quiet and the sound of the water was calming to the soul. The feel of the water and sand on his feet was absolutely wonderful and cool. Aidan was putting on a beautiful blood red short, sky blue t-shirt was fitted on his body. His hair was tied in a beautiful ponytail. He had nothing on his feet as the water from the sea was reaching his ankles. He was enjoying the wonderful view plus the breeze. It was to die for.

A grin appeared on Aidan's face when he felt arms wrapping tightly around him. He chuckled softly when he felt warm lips on his neck, sucking and kissing on him. Aidan dropped his head to the other side to give access to the funny man kissing him, Luis.