Unbundling Tamara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,436 Followers

"I don't remember, and it doesn't matter." She stuck her tongue out. "I had been down there a couple of times before, and I was always amazed when he spoke with a complete sentence. I figured out that he asked every female he saw for a date. Not very flattering."

"And you said, no?"

"Such a nice evening, and now you're being a pain in the ass."

"Now that we're engaged, I can show you the real me."

She looked at the ring again. "I hated me, you know," she said, looking at me.

I shrugged.

"When you asked me for a date, my blood ran cold, and I'm surprised you couldn't see the shiver that ran down my spine. You weren't what's-his-name from down in shipping. You were the guy I worked with all the time, the pain-in-the-butt in the next office. Despite the way I was, you were always kind and patient. All of that went through my mind as I wondered how to answer you. Somewhere, deep down and hidden by years of neglect, there was a woman who wanted to be, well, a woman. So I said yes."

As I gazed at her, she laughed.

"What you'd like to say is you could see the woman within, yearning to get out and be with you. You could tell that underneath those baggy clothes was what you see tonight. But you can't say that, and you know what? It's fine.

I watched as she began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Now, we need to consummate the relationship," she said, smiling.

"Um, Tam, I think we've..."

She held up her hand. "This relationship," she added quietly.

"Will this one be special?"

"For me, they're all special," she said seductively, tossing the blouse aside. Would you like to see my tits?"

I had been afraid to push Tammy in the past and had let her set the pace and the boundaries in the sexual side of our relationship. But it seemed that, now that things had progressed, she was still in charge.

"They're gorgeous, and I'd like to do more than see them."

She shook her head. "Just answer my questions and do what I tell you to do."

"What am I about to discover here?"

"You asked me to marry you, and I said yes. You're stuck now, so just do what I tell you to do."

"Yes, ma'am," I answered dutifully.

"You haven't answered my question."

"Yes, ma'am. Your tits are to be worshipped, and I would love to see them."

She stepped toward me and turned her back.

"If you'd be so kind as to simply unfasten my bra."

I did as instructed, as simply as possible.

She stepped away and turned toward me, slowly letting the straps slide down her arms until those breasts I was already aching to devour were bare and right there. Surprising me, she grasped each nipple firmly between thumb and forefinger and pulled hard, twisting as she did. She did it again, and then one more time. When she released them, they were both red and extended.

"I've learned that you like nipples don't you?"

"Those I adore," I answered, my pants greatly restricting something I was anxious to release.

She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Her legs looked dramatically longer due to the black thong she was wearing...and I hoped she wouldn't be wearing for long. She grasped the tiny waistband, pulling it up high onto her waist until the bottom pressed between her puffy labia. She squirmed a bit, so the puffiness became more prominent.

I stared at...

"Would you like to see something else?" She asked, tugging at the thong one more time.

With panting breath, I was able to get out, "Your newly-shaved pussy."

"If it's not shaved, you won't get got see anything."

"I see the edges, and it's shaved." And I was anxious to see it and much more.

She lowered the waist, careful to ensure the material "popped" out from between the puffy flesh.

"You're right, so here it is," she said, sliding a finger into the cleft, gasping as she did it. "More of that later. Now it's your turn."

"What would you like to see," I asked, getting into the spirit of things.

"Everything you've got, and quick."

I decided to start from the bottom and work up as my bound-up erection was painful. Pants and boxers were quickly off, followed by shirt and shoes. She moved close to me, and I reached for those bright red nipples. She jumped back, wagging a finger at me. I remembered.

"Sorry," I mumbled, hoping I didn't simply disintegrate.

It appeared she was allowed to do whatever she chose, and I wasn't going to complain about her first choice. Her hand closed on my erection, gently at first, then squeezing harder. It seemed the harder she squeezed, the color of the head changed to a darker and deeper purple.

I won't squeeze these so hard," she said, cupping my balls in her other hand. "But I do love this color."

She lowered her head and kissed its head. I groaned.

"Love that sound, too." Her lips closed on the head, and she sucked hard.

"Tammy, I'm..." I groaned again. All I wanted to do was rub my hands all over that smooth and delectably soft body whose heat I could feel; she was so close. Where had she found this part of her? It was drastically different than what I had been seeing.

But she was progressing, her head slowly bobbing up and down. If we were going to consummate this new relationship, she was going to have to stop what she was doing, even though I felt like I was floating in a euphoric cloud.

"Tammy, I'm not gonna last very long," I gasped, and she released me and smiled.

"I know," she said. And when the next step comes, you'll come way before I will, and then you'll have to take care of me. She stood and did the nipple magic thing again. She pointed their erect redness at me. "Your turn."

I couldn't believe she was releasing her body for my use. The trouble was, she had way more things than I could handle at one time. My two hands began squeezing those delightful buns while my mouth went to work on one of those bullet-hard nipples. But there was still lips, tongue, another nipple, and a warm and very wet opening that needed tended to. The other nipple was easy, and my mouth quickly switched to there, but the breasts that held those nipples were begging to be squeezed and caressed and otherwise worshipped. I was sure she knew my problem and was enjoying that she was completely overwhelming me.

I was able to slip one finger into that cleavage between her buns and slide it down to the very wet place. Still, so much more.

"Marc," she gasped softly. "We have a whole lifetime, so..."

I think she was trying to reassure me, but it didn't work, only succeeding in turning my thermostat a little higher. She grasped my cheeks and tilted my head up so she could kiss me.

"Now lie down," she said.

I had far too many things to do to lie down, but her hand pushing on my chest convinced me to do what she said. She certainly hadn't disappointed so far.

She grabbed her purse off the table and was quickly holding the shiny little packet which I'd come to enjoy seeing. Lying there on the floor and looking up at that gorgeous body standing over me, that familiar cleft now bare and visible, I knew I needed to thank Anna one more time. She tore the packet open and tossed the wrapper aside, then knelt between my legs. I could feel myself tingling at the thought of her sheathing me. Little did I know.

She opened her mouth wide and carefully placed the rolled edges between her lips and teeth, both top and bottom. Her head lowered until the thin latex was against the swollen head of my erection, then pressed down. Slowly and sensuously beyond belief, she used her lips to unroll it until the tip bumped the back of her throat.

Wordlessly, she lifted one leg and then the other outside my legs and moved up my body. She grabbed hold of the sheathed shaft and rubbed it up and down that glistening cleft several times, her moans accompanied by my groans that seemed to be coming from where she was holding onto me.

"You better hurry," I grunted, "or it'll be over before it starts.

"You've been a good boy," she said very breathily, parted herself, and I was home...all the way home.

In seconds, there were loud slapping sounds, her hips moving up and down, pounding hard against my pubes with every movement. It wasn't going to be long, so I told her.

"Tam, I'm ready to come."

"Good," she said, increasing her pace.

My muscles clenched, my brain shut down, and the first Jerk of my entire body nearly dumped her over.

"Oh...oh...oh," she repeated as shot after shot after shot of my cum filled the condom, stealing my breath and filling me with a euphoria I had never experienced before. It was fantastic and devastating at the same time, and I wasn't sure I could stand it if it ever happened again.

I felt her lips on mine as she spoke.

"How was that?" she asked as her tongue stroked my lips.

"How was what.? Who am I, and where am I, and how long have I been like this?"

She giggled. "I hoped you'd like it."

"I did, but it was so quick that you didn't get to..."

"I know. That's up to you now, and I can't wait a second longer."

I pushed her over, surprising myself by finding the strength to get on my hands and knees. Her arms were spread wide, her chest rising and falling, the nipples pointing toward the ceiling. Her glasses off, the green of her wide-opened eyes was mesmerizing as she stared at me, waiting.

Grasping her ankles, I slowly spread her legs, then switched my hands to her knees and spread them wider. The sight that greeted my eyes was new and as inviting as anything I'd ever seen.

"You've seen it before," she said anxiously, her hips rocking gently up and down.

"Not like this, babe." I could see a reaction when I said, "babe."

"I thought you'd like it."

"I love it...and I love you. And I really love this," I added, stroking her cleft with a gentle finger.

Tammy inhaled sharply, her hips rising at every touch. Teasing her was entrancing, but it was tormenting me as well. I used both hands to spread her now bare labia and lowered my head toward the enticing musky aroma. My tongue was eager to please her and went to work, almost without my thinking about it.

The sounds I was hearing and the way her body was moving had me hard again, my erection throbbing with a need for her once more. I didn't slow or change what I was doing until her back began that familiar arch, and I knew what was about to happen...so I stopped and looked at her.

"Marc, oh God, I was so close." She was breathing so hard she could barely form the words. Then, in a quiet but almost frantic tone. "Why did you stop?"

Our eyes met for several seconds, and I licked my lips.

"You aren't," she said, and then, "but you are." Her head flopped back onto the carpet.

I was, but not for too long, so I began again, slowly at first, then speeding up and letting my lips tug on her clit to a loud groan from Tammy. Her back began that familiar arch once more...and again, I stopped.

No comment this time, but her hands were moving, and suddenly she was touching herself, and I grabbed her hands.

"That's my job," I said as she pressed her hips and pussy toward my face.

"Then do it," she gasped.

So, I began again, the same process except that the sounds she was making were getting louder, and her hips were swinging wider and higher than before until there was a long and loud moan...and I stopped a third time.

"I hate you," she murmured. "How many times?"

I raised my head and looked at her once more, that wonderful body glistening with perspiration in the subdued light of my living room, and decided I'd pushed it far enough.

"No more times," I said, letting my tongue and lips envelop that red and swollen nub for a final time. I knew it wouldn't be long this time, and the even louder moans and bumping of her hips told me I was right. Her back arched, and this time I didn't slow a bit, and the near scream I heard as her body began pulsing, banging my face relentlessly over and over until a final groan told me her orgasm was complete.

I moved until I was lying beside her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm lying here trying to think of ways to get back at you for that, but I've never felt anything like it in my life, so you're off the hook. You can't ever do that again...except once in a while when I'm not expecting it. I feel like I'm still floating around the room."

I slid my hand down her stomach.

"Don't you dare touch me there--at least not right this second. I might disintegrate. And I don't hate you now, even though I think I did when I said it." She laughed.

"Consummating the new relationship had to be something special."

"I know, and I started it, making you come before you wanted to, so I guess I deserved that."

"You did, but not for the reason you're thinking of."

"Thank you. I love you."

Tammy rolled onto her side, her face against my chest and arm around my waist.

"If I'm moving in with you tomorrow, we'll have lots of time to, well, experiment and learn things about each other. On Monday, I'm taking an hour off work for a doctor visit. I want to see about some pills."

"If you're on the pill, then I won't have the exquisite pleasure of having you sheath me with your mouth."

"I thought you'd like that, and we'll figure out something," she said, chuckling. "You know, I told you about the time at home before I moved to my aunt's."

"That's okay; you don't need to talk about that now." I didn't want anything to spoil our night together."

"It's okay, I'm fine. It was a horrible time in lots of ways, unimaginable for the average man or woman. But, I survived, and just because it wasn't pleasant doesn't mean I didn't learn a lot of things. A lot of things."

"Tammy."

'It created Tam, who was determined to survive no matter what. But it also locked up Tammy, who was just waiting for someone with the right key to open the locks and free her. Kind of like the old fairy tales where Prince Charming comes to the rescue."

I'd never thought of myself as Prince Charming, but the idea was kind of fascinating; as long as Tammy was the fair maiden I'd be rescuing. Tam had disappeared and would be replaced at work by Tammy, the shock and wonder that would cause I was anxious to observe and be a part of.

Our life together was just starting, and I had, without saying it, committed to a lifetime of being together. That thought made my heart pound as I had almost nothing as a reference regarding that. And this lady huddled so tightly against my chest, said she trusted me, and that made my heart pound even harder.

And there was family. I'd been a child once, and so had she. Did we want children in our life? So many thoughts overwhelming me, but Tammy had a solution.

"I'm sure you have another condom," she said, raising her head and smiling at me.

***

My thanks, as always, to all the Apple Aficionados for their continued support.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,436 Followers