Uncertain Feelings Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers

It was Lora who broke the ice by commenting on the size of my erection. When I look back at it I realised she had a point, it was pumped to its max, and Lora could not take her eyes off it. Before I knew it Lora had removed her gown and was knelling between my legs in such a horny manner. She looked up at me with a look that was forcing my cock to strain even more. Then without a word she grabbed it with one hand and started licking the back of my balls, as she used the other hand to rub between her legs. All I could do was switch between watching my wife on screen and the oral action she was giving me now. As she worked her tongue over my balls, up the length of my shaft and then taking the whole thing deep into her mouth. I watched her on screen getting finger fucked and licked hungrily by her best friend Claire. The moaning on the screen and the sucking of my cock was becoming all too much for me. The whole afternoon and evening was flashing before me. In my mind I was replaying Lora being fucked by the store clerk, on screen she was getting it from her best friend, and before me she was greedily sucking down my cock. With all this sexual experience happening I could no longer hold back, and proceed to fill her mouth with my sticky hot cum. Lora moaned both on screen and in front of me, as I emptied my load into her waiting mouth. She could not swallow it all and some poured out of her mouth, down her chin and over her beautiful breasts. As I started to moan out loud, I noticed that Lora was cumming hard on screen with Claire lapping up her orgasm. I looked down at Lora who was now covered in my cum, and then again at the screen were Claire's face was cover with Lora's pussy juices.

"Well baby, I see you enjoyed my tape with Claire?"

A little out of breath I sat there trying to make sense of what had just happen to me this day. Lora now on her knees, covered in my cum, and talking about having sex with her friend Claire on tape.

"Lora, you are you are such a sexy slut!"

"I know baby, sometime I just can't help it"

At this point I was not sure how much Lora realised I knew about her extra sexual actives. However, the seer sight of her after blowing me off and the fact that her girlie porn tape was still running. Well it was beginning to arouse me again. Lora had spotted my growing interest, and began to caress her tits, while licking her lipstick covered lips and rubbing her pussy.

"Hi did you get Claire to make love to you in front of the camera?"

Lora smiled at me now pleased that I am enjoying the idea of her with her best friend. She continues to perform her sexual self-masturbation for me and does not answer my question. While wanting to watch Lora playing with herself, I still wanted to see what was happening on the tape. From the television I could hear more moaning and Claire's voice laughing, begging for some attention. This captures my attention and I turn to watch the screen, finding the image of Lora stand bedside the bed with a black strapped on dildo erect from her crotch. She was stroking the monster of a thing like it was a real cock in front of Claire. I watched with growing excitement as Claire, giggled and asked Lora would she give her a good seeing to. From their filthy talk I was sure they had done this before, and Claire seemed to be quite enthusiastic with the possibilities of it.

At this point I was caught between watching the action on screen or my Lora self-pleasuring on the floor below me. Lora made that decision for me

"Darling, watch what I do with Claire next!"

Without argument I turn back to the screen to see Lora pulling Claire's head forward to her black strapped on cock. Claire came forward with her open mouth, and began to force the thing down her throat. It was so sexy to see Claire bent over on the bed with her great big tits swinging as she had her mouth fucked with the dildo. Next Claire lifted both hands to Lora's ass to steady her self, while the cock was thrusted in and out of her open mouth. They must have done this quite a few times as Claire knew that Lora wanted her to finger her pussy, while she shoved the rubber cock into her mouth. Well the sight of this made my mouth drop and my cock rock hard again. I looked over at Lora and the sight of me masturbating while watching her on screen getting a blow job from her friend, it had turning her on so much. She was moaning, panting, while rubbing her very wet pussy.

"Oh Lora, you little whore!"

Me calling her a whore was pushing her even further into the sexual frenzy I was beginning to know she was capably of. I watched on screen again as Lora withdrew from Claire's mouth and turned her around on the bed. I heard Lora tell her she was a dirty little muff-driving bitch, and see would use her like horny men would. With that Lora placed the rubber dildo at the lips of Claire's pussy, and gradually slid the monster forward. As it forced itself into the waiting pussy, I heard Claire shout and scream with pleasure. When it was fully in her pussy, Lora began to increase her stokes. Watching her fucking that big cock into Claire cunt was getting too much for me, and I looked to see what was happening on the floor.

When I looked down Lora was sprawled out on the floor with one finger stroking her clit, and the other fingering her ass hole. It was getting now that I did not know what to expect from my wife anymore, she was capable of anything, and I didn't really know her at all. At that moment it was like being with a complete stranger, she was this beautiful, sexy, horny woman, that there seem no end to her sexual desires. I got up of the couch while stroking my hard-on and climbed between my wife's slender legs. I was able to see just how wet her pussy was, and she had the look of lust in her eyes. Without speaking I placed the my cock against her pussy and began sliding it slowly into her. She was so wet it slid in with ease and I began pounding deeper with each thrust. As I pumped her, she would shout for me to fuck her harder, deeper, and faster. The room was filled with the sound of humping on the TV and on the floor. It seemed the faster Lora fucked Claire on screen, the quicker Lora wanted me to give her it on the floor. Every so often I would watch the screen then look back at Lora below me on the floor. When the girls on the tape changed to fucking Claire up the ass, Lora demanded I start shoving my cock up her ass too. As both scenario's got closer to their climax I could feel my balls starting to tighten with each thrust.

Lora was shuddering beneth me as she orgasmed for the second time while I had fucked her. Just as she lay there going through her spasms on the floor, it reminded me of earlier this afternoon in the video store. The replay of her getting fucked by the clerk was very clear in my mind and this forced me to orgasm myself, unloading my hot cum into to sweet little ass hole. As my cock pumped into her ass, I looked down at my slut of a wife, the look of lust across her face she did not look like my wife. In the background I heard Claire telling Lora on screen just how good a fuck that was.

For a moment we both just froze there on the floor looking into each other's eyes. The reality of what had just happened was become apparent to both of us as our orgasms subsided. As we both began to catch our breath Lora was first to speak.

"Dan how do you feel about the video tape?"

It took me a while to answer, as I was not actually sure myself.

"Lora, this has been the biggest shock I have ever had. I had no idea you were capable of this!"

"Some times Dan I enjoy sex with Claire, you don't mind. I mean you aren't jealous of another girl are you?"

"Honey, I never thought I would enjoy you with anyone. But you know something you were dame hot tonight."

Lora laughed with that devious little laugh she used when she felt naughty. I was trying to decide if I should tell her what else I knew.

"Lora, I know you have had more than just Claire as a lover"

The smile soon left her face, as she was not sure what I was going to say. "I was at the video store when the clerk fucked you upstairs. I want you to know it was something I did not expect"

Lora quickly sat up and tried to explain the situation, but I put my finger to her mouth and stopped her.

"Lora, don't worry. I watched everything you did with him, and it was mind blowing. You are a sexy little slut, and I could stop myself from enjoying it."

"If you liked it Dan, why didn't you join us?"

"At first I was not certain how I felt about you getting fucked by someone else. Now I realise our marriage is strong enough for us both to explore our sexuality further."

"Honey have I got some great tapes for you to see!"

Well that is how I discovered my wife's infidelities and realised that I wanted her even more. Now I no longer work so late at the office, and if I do well there is no tell what Lora might be doing. I know what your thinking, what was on the third tape. Well that's another story and if your lucky I might some day tell you.

In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers
12