All Comments on 'Uncharted Territory Pt. 04'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

Each chapter gets better than the last one that you wrote. I like which he did with Ron in this chapter. First with the psychologist Mia and how she helped him make some decisions. Then the next with Chelsea and Debi at the same time. And then finally with Mary and her decision about whether to go back to her ex-husband or not. I can hardly wait for the next chapter that you write.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
This story is moving so.....

quickly that it is hard to keep up with all the twists, but it does seem to be moving logically to a definite conclusion. No indication yet that Ron will get back with Dana and teach her to be wild or if he will go with one of the others. In real life, too much, too fast, but for erotica, it's a good pace. And, the encounters have all been hot and occur reasonably. This story is well put together, and I am looking forward to the conclusion. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES