All Comments on 'Uncharted Territory Pt. 05'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great End to the Story

I like the way you ended the story with Ron and Jena getting together. I can hardly wait for the next set of stories about them and their life together

miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Good choice

I have to admit that I liked Jenna best. An enjoyable tale (no pun intended) and a good ending.

HappyHotHappyHotover 13 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Absolutely outstanding story! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Awe......

What a sweet ending to this sexual fantasy. Everyone still loves each other, so the future could really be interesting. This was certainly one of the most creative, yet almost believable stories I've read, so thanks go to Ron who provided it and Ron who starred in it. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice series

Not very believable but a great fantasy! I like the respectful dialogue, the innocence, understanding, and good feelings all around. Well written and a nice feel good story.

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!

NOT JUST A GREAT STORY, BUT A R E A L L Y G R E A T STORY!!!!!!!! And I hope that Ron and Jenna will be following in their new relationship more sooner than later.

Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A superb story!

A top notch tale...like your others!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
2047 Followers
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES