Uncle & Niece Ally Gushing Session

Story Info
Dressed as Minnie Mouse niece Ally squirts for uncle.
904 words
3.69
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8

The haze of streetlights shining through the window and occasional car headlights cast shadows over my wife's and niece's toys and dolls. Naked, eighteen-year-old Ally, my niece, bounced on the childish rainbow bedding like a puppy. In the dim candlelight, her pink sparkling makeup, matching glittering pedicure, and manicured nails glinted like the sparkle in my eyes.

I was looking forward to getting my get my incest-rod probe inside Ally's seductive virgin slit. Her discarded stretched doll's clothes that she'd managed to somehow fit into lay on the floor near her neatly folded cheerleader outfit. My cock dripping with anticipation as I gazed at her mesmerising young form.

"Ah, you want me in another outfit?" smiled the naked five-foot-odd firework knowingly gripping her tits her shaven perfect peach for the taking. "Uncle-fuckster, you're a perverted twat, and I love it.

I stood at the side of the bed and with her kneeling on the bed, her ass on calves, I leaned forwards and gave her a sloppy kiss, cupping her mound running my finger up her minge.

"What costume did you have in mind? I grinned, nibbling her little ear lobe. Naked, would have been great, but she was a dark curly-haired sexy fucker, reminiscent of Ariana Grande and Jenna Ortega. So I was going to take full advantage, especially with my wife Jane passed out next room, even if it meant delaying Ally's wish to have her uncle's fat prick inside her. Any delay would give me time to get my cock under control, as I didn't want to shoot my load prematurely. Maybe Jane would come around and join us. But I knew Ally really wanted me all to herself.

"A nurse; a princess; a movie or cartoon character?" asked ally excitedly, cupping my balls, my cock looked huge near her tiny hands. "My Lara Croft outfit, a swimsuit, oh my gym suit? Wait I know... get on the bed back by the headboard!" she instructed with a slutty look in her eye.

I did as I was told and she put a pair of her purple ribbed cloth panties over my head, covering my eyes.

"No peaking, stretch out your arms wide!" she giggled enthusiastically, accentuating her deep dimples.

I suspected that she was going to tie my wrists, but hearing plastic clicks I didn't expect to be zip tied!

"You kinky cunt," I sighed, not just because of the tight zip ties, but because the panties were dirty! I could smell her sweat, musk and aromas, sending my solid Oscar award erection in to a sticky pre-cum frenzy.

After a while of hearing her rummaging she whipped her stained knickers from my head. Little Ally with a cute blackened makeup nose, in chunky white sock stood on the bed in a Minnie Mouse costume (a size too small), white polka dot tutu red dress, so short I could see the cheeks of her firm ass. Her cleavage on display with the popper buttons undone. She topped it off with a handband -- matching polka dot bow mini-mouse ears that framed her shoulder length curls.

"Your fat cock seem's to approve uncle," beamed Ally getting to her knees again. "I'm gonna blow you old cock, do not cum in my little mouse face!" she grinned, gripping my meat slapping on the side of her dimpled cheek."

"Good girl," I sighed my arms spread and restrained as she blew me like a pro.

"You can't push my head down now helpless niece lover, or make me gag and puke!" she laughed, "My pace my rules you perverted incest twat," she spat before gobbling my cock some more.

Ally stood up facing away from me. Bending forwards her splayed dress rode up framing her ass as she backed into face, my nose almost in her shitter. "Eat me old man!" she demanded, her hands resting on her knees.

With her ass in my face I was worried that the dirty little cunt would shit on me like she did to her auntie Jane earlier. But thankfully she just wanted me to eat her out and lick her bean. With my rough tongue working overtime it wasn't long before Ally was grinding, twerking cumming in my face in a Polka Dot frenzy, her young sweet juices dripping from my chin.

"That's it," I mumbled as she shuddered splurging juices, "Cum on uncle's face."

With a thick spurt I choked and spluttered with her juices up my nose.

"Fucking take my teen juice you fucking clown!" she moaned, grunting like a pig in shit.

I was sure she was pissing but slurped up as much from her cunt as I could. She turned to face me with her legs spread, her chunky socks firm on the mattress either side of my legs, her dress wet at mound level as her tits jiggled ever so slightly.

Opening her the folds of her flaps and rubbing herself off in a blur, straining, moaning and gasping she orgasmed again, "Fuck yeah!" she yelped, squirting and splashing on my face and body from a distance. "Take it, you twat! Take Minnie's twat juice uncle-fuckster!" Ally whined, her eyes creased with joy gushing all over me.

"Good niece," I smiled dripping.

"That was fucking great!" she panted, wobbling to the mattress. "I'm the best kind of niece, right? Dirty as fuck!" she sneered. "NOW FUCK MY ACHING PUSSY!"