Emma's Diary Pt. 01: Aspen

Story Info
Part one of the stories from Emma.
1.5k words
4.25
9.7k
17
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers

My family owns a house in Aspen. It's old and has a lot of charm. My big brother John brought his new girlfriend this year. I was a little pissed about that.

This used to be the vacation time I actually got to spend time with him. We had so much fun playing around before. At least I did. But he is 21 now and I'm only 18. I guess playtime is over.

His new girlfriend Rhonda took all the attention from me. She was tall and skinny with long legs and loaded with all the implants. I'm short, a bit puffy and my boobs are just a couple of ghost nippled cones. The only thing I got going for me is that I know I have a cute face. You know.. Big eyes, full lips and a cute nose. Rhonda on the other hand looked like a fucking supermodel, amazon woman.

Mom and dad immediately poured the wine when we got there. I claimed the sofa by the fireplace and just continued playing Switch like I had been doing in silence the entire trip.

Look, I'm not a typical angsty teen. I know it sounds like it but I'm actually quite outgoing and happy usually. Not a virgin either. But that's another story. I haven't slept with a real man though. Just a stupid boy.. and it sucked.

John and Rhonda disappeared upstairs the second we got there. I started scheming. Wanted to sabotage whatever they got. I know it was selfish but I didn't care. I left the Switch by the fire and went upstairs to unpack in my room. I changed to my pink sweatpants and a loose t-shirt with a Persona 5 print. No bra. No panties.

John and Rhonda were on the floor by the tv playing "Let's go fishing" that they had found in a dusty cabinet. I jumped up on the sofa next to them. I pulled up my legs and revealed a perfect cameltoe.

Me: "I remember that game. It's fun for like 3 minutes"

I noticed John noticing the shape of my pussy. His eyes lingered for a second. The feeling of him seeing me raised my pulse immediately. I wasn't even noticing Rhonda. I just focused on his eyes and the fabric pressing between my lips.

John: "Naah, this game is the shit"..he said and laughed awkwardly.

Rhonda smiled politely and walked to the bathroom.

I mean, she's nice and all. I was obviously the bitch in this scenario.

I couldn't just invade their company. Not in a natural way. I gave up on them and spent the rest of the evening in my room with my Switch. John's room was next to mine.

The time got close to midnight and I was mid fight in Fire Emblem when I heard them through the wall hushing each other. I turned off my Switch, climbed down my bed and sneaked over to the wall. I put my ear to it. I could hear them clearly. The whispers and giggles ended and soon after I heard the softest of moans from Rhonda. She sounded like an insulted princess. I had to see them. I knew this house like the back of my hand and even thought it's an old house, the doors upstairs are surprisingly silent.

I exited my room and sneaked over to their door. I was so aroused I had to take a moment calming my shaking hands until I dared to touch the handle. I carefully pulled down the handle and opened the door just a couple of inches.

The room was lit only by candles and the covers and their clothes were thrown on the floor. John had gripped the hollow of her knees and pressed them up to her shoulders. Her skinny ass wasn't much for his face to be buried in. Instead I could clearly see his tongue sliding deep down, in and out her bleached asshole. He was starving for her. His butt was turned so I could see his stiff cock pointing down towards the sheets. It was thicker than I had though.

I trembled. My legs felt weak. I wanted him to do that to me. I wanted him to starve for me as much as I starved for him. I pulled down my sweatpants to my ankles. A leaking window blew a chilly breeze on my naked lower body giving me crazy goosebumps. I slid my fingers between my messy lips and started rubbing my clit producing a slobbering sound only overpowered by the sound of my brothers stiff tongue fucking her softened asshole.

How could I be quiet? How could I not moan? It felt so good. I wanted his tongue and cock so bad. I was about to cum hard. The straining sensation like something inside me was dragging my clit towards my belly was intensifying. The warm wave shot through my body and the contractions shocked me each second.

Somewhere in my delirium I could hear myself revealing a long "uuuuuhhhh".

As John and Rhonda jumped up in panic I panicked even more. My instinct was to run to my room but naturally I instantly tripped on my sweatpants that were resting down my ankles and I slammed my half naked body on the floor. I kicked the soiled sweatpants off me, ran into my room and buried myself under the covers. Like a miracle this had not drawn the attention of mom and dad.

I waited in terror under the covers for nearly 10 minutes before I heard my door open. I knew my brother was standing there. He didn't say anything at first.

John: "Emma.."

I pulled down the cover just below my eyes. I was so scared of what he was going to do but his eyes calmed me. He was wrapped only in sheets like a Greek and held my soaked sweatpants in his hand. He was breathing heavily.

Without saying anything, John grabbed my cover and slowly pulled it off me revealing my half naked body on the bed. I probably looked scared but I didn't cover myself. Instead I held my hands below my chin and slightly opened my legs for him.

I could tell his mouth was watering. He dropped my sweatpants and pulled of his sheets. His cock was still rock hard if not even harder now than when he was tonguefucking his girlfriend. He crawled up on the bed and towards me like a hunting lion.

His warm hands softly touched down on my ankles and stroked their way up my legs and between my inner thighs. I was shaking. Breathing intensively.

John gently spread my legs apart and my puffy lips opened up revealing the pink soaking meat inside. I followed his lead and pulled my knees up like I was a toad laying on her back.

John lowered his head towards my pussy. I could feel his warm breath just before he sunk his lips and tongue into my sensitive pool. He slurped my juices into his mouth. He was drinking me. He licked me from my asshole and all the way up. His lips then enclosed my stiff clit and his tongue started circling it in a steady motion.

I ran my fingers through his hair and pressed his head against my open pussy. The orgasm came so quickly thereafter my body curved up like a hook. John slid his thumb inside my sweaty asshole to feel the rhythm of my convulsions and match it with his strokes and tongue movements.

Dopamine rushed my head and I wanted to be one with him.

John sat up and looked down on my twitching body. He then looked into my eyes and I looked back at him. He started playing with his hand on my face and I tried to suck on his fingers. He let me take them in my mouth. He saw how thirsty I was for him. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him towards me. He understood I wanted to taste him.

He straightened my legs and moved up with his crotch closer to my face.

John: "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I obeyed him.

John laid his thick pointy tip on my tongue. If felt quite heavy. I gently stimulated his frenulum with my tongue. His breathing intensified. He tried to hide his expression from me. I touched his hand as if to tell him he didn't need to feel ashamed. Like it was a trigger, his warm cum started bursting into my mouth creating splashing sounds as it hit the back of my throat. It quickly started to fill up so I enclosed my lips around his tip to be able to swallow his warm salty juice as it kept coming. It was easy for me. It still is.

I love his taste. Because it's him.

John laid down beside me. He gave me a gentle kiss.

John: "I love you Emma."

Me: "I love you too!"

John got off the bed. He grabbed the sheets he came with, wrapped them around himself and walked back to his room.

I had no idea what would happen next but it didn't worry me too much since now we were two.

The breakfast the next morning played out as if nothing had happen. I expected the looks from Rhonda to be from hell. Instead she looked like she was thirsting for me. Just like my brother was beside her.

But that is another story.

Rollkoj
Rollkoj
13 Followers