All Comments on 'Uncle Bob Ch. 17'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Too much

Not subtle at all

P_DoggP_Doggover 2 years ago

Is this story going to have an ending?

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

My least fav chapter so far :(

It's all getting a bit much, with nothing being resolved and everyone just turning into total sluts and yes I include Bob in that. Slutiness is great some of the time, but if it's all the time it kind of puts me off and Stacey seems to have become a total slut utterly unable to control her urges and to be honest Bob's not much better at times.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, the story has an ending, though it's taking me awhile to get there, and yes, it's gotten to a festival of stuttiness which wasn't what I'd intended when I set out. I'd hoped to finish it last year, but a lot of health issues (mine & my partner's) got in the way. I think I have 3-4 chapters left to write, and I'm hoping to get some writing time in the next few weeks, so maybe at least one chapter should appear soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES