Uncle Bob - Work from Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Mandy wait for birth control?
5.9k words
4.63
87k
168

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, Bobby. Fill my womb with your hot seed," Jess crooned into my ear while I heaved in and out of her welcoming pussy. She clutched me with all four limbs, her legs crossed behind my lower back as my urgent lunges increased in speed and power.

"Imagine blasting gallons of sperm into my fertile pussy. Imagine millions of those little wrigglers swimming up my fallopian tubes in search of an egg. Cum for me, Bobby! CUM!"

"Fuck, Jess! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" And indeed I was cumming as I clutched her fantastic body, pressing our chests together and thrusting my pelvis forward as far as it would go. Over and over again I fired away, basting her insides with all my white hot jizz. And the force of my orgasm was so intense I think I may have briefly lost consciousness.

When I came to, my forehead was on the pillow beside her, and I was gasping for air while Jess continued to clutch me with all four limbs, hugging me close and curling her hips upwards as if to let gravity help my little swimmers get deeper into her reproductive system.

Unfortunately, the likelihood of any of my sperm finding a waiting egg were close to nil. She was still on birth control, all that dirty talk about filling her up and fertilizing her part of our recent sex play but nothing more than that.

"Do you REALLY want him to knock you up?" Mandy asked from the bed beside us. The gorgeous teenager was naked and masturbating while sitting up against the headboard. "'Cuz you two certainly seem to be getting off on that fantasy quite a lot these last few days."

I just groaned, and I think my dick may have even spit out another wad of cum into Jess's pussy just thinking about it.

Mandy's mother patted my back and looked up at her daughter. "We're not there yet. There's a lot to figure out first. I mean, we're not even dating yet, let alone on a path to marriage and then raising a family together."

Mandy snorted. "If you were high schoolers doing what you're doing, I think we could safely say you're 'dating'. And even if you want to argue semantics, you can't tell me you aren't 'regularly fucking'." She even mimed the air quotes.

"He's also 'regularly fucking' you."

Mandy shrugged. "It's only been three days. Is that 'regular'?"

"Three days in a row is pretty regular, especially if you plan on continuing."

"Oh yes, I plan on continuing."

"Well are YOU necessarily on a path to marriage and raising a family together?"

Mandy stared at me for just a moment, her eyes glittering before she returned her attention to her mom. "Would you let me if I wanted to?"

"No. Absolutely not." Jess rubbed her face. "Forget I ever brought it up."

Mandy giggled. "The point is: I'M not the one fantasizing about having him knock me up."

"It's just a fantasy," Jess insisted. "Someday... maybe... It's still very early in this relationship."

Mandy snorted. "You're not getting any younger, Mom."

"Amanda!" Jess exclaimed, a little scandalized. She made a face, adding, "I'm still plenty young enough. I know lots of women who had their FIRST child at an age older than I am."

Mandy laughed. "And I know at least ONE woman who had her first child at MY age."

Jess shot her a look. "Now don't go getting any ideas into your pretty little head. You're going to college and that's FINAL."

"Relax." Mandy got an evil grin. "It's just a fantasy."

"Don't tease me about that or I'll order you out of my room this instant and you won't get any Uncle Bob dick for a week."

Mandy's hands shot up defensively. "I'm done, I'm done."

"Hmph." Jess's eyes narrowed at her daughter, but after a moment, she sighed and tapped on my shoulders. "Okay, Bobby. Her turn."

I groaned, perfectly comfortable lying there on top of my lover while my semi-hard cock remained wonderfully ensconced inside her saturated snatch. But I obediently pulled out and rolled over into the space between Jess and her daughter, flopping onto my back.

Mandy was quick to slide down the bed and prop herself up on her elbows. She bent down like a giraffe drinking from a river, taking a long lick at my schlong, still coated in her mother's orgasmic fluids. A moment later, she surrounded my cockhead with her lips and pulled my dick to a vertical position. And then the horny teenaged vixen started bobbing her head up and down in my lap, rapidly reviving me for another round.

Meanwhile, Jess had blotted up our combined spending from inside her and then retrieved a familiar bottle. Mandy was staring up at me, maintaining eye-contact the way she knew I liked. Her eyelids fluttered the moment her mother's lubricated fingers pushed into her anal chute, greasing the skids as it were.

"You know," I began gently. "We COULD just go buy a pack of condoms."

"I'm not tempting the two of you," Jess insisted, visibly pumping her fingers in and out of her daughter's colon. "Condoms break, and horny girls get in a hurry and sometimes don't want to wait to put the condom on. She has a packet of birth control pills already waiting for the start of her next period. She can wait to lose her virginity a few more weeks."

"What's wrong, Uncle Bob? Getting tired of fucking my tight little asshole?" Mandy breathed, panting in obvious arousal before swallowing my dick once more.

"Never," I insisted and set my hand atop the teenaged hottie's head as she continued to worship at my altar of manhood. And by the time my recharged erection was ready to go, so was she.

"Uncle Bob?" Mandy asked after briefly taking her mouth off my dick. "Can we do it face-to-face this time?"

"Of course," I agreed. "Whatever you like."

Grinning, the wanton little sexpot flipped over onto her back, grabbed her own legs behind her knees, and pulled them back to expose her lube-slickened anus.

I quickly rolled into position above her, staring down at her beautiful face. I watched the way Mandy's eyes became just as wide open as her sphincter must've been to accommodate my girth, and then her eyelids fluttered again as I began burying inch after inch of cock into her backdoor.

When I hit full depth, Mandy reached up to caress my cheek. She was panting softly and staring up at me through hooded eyes full of lust and arousal. Impulsively, she grabbed my head and pulled it down, sealing her lips over mine and kissing me with a ton of pent-up fury. And I was so lost to the pleasure and the feel of this wonderful young woman making love to me with her mouth that I instinctively returned her passion with my own.

It felt like three minutes later that I realized this was Mandy's and my first kiss. I mean, I'd cum in her mouth a LOT, eaten out her pussy, and blasted my cum in her ass, but I'd never actually kissed her.

My eyelids jumped open and I automatically turned to stare at Jess. But instead of the expected expression of recrimination on her face, I found Jess smiling at us, a little moisture in her eyes from happy tears. I was confused for a moment, a question in my eyes. But she just leaned in, kissed my cheek, and murmured, "Make love to her. I'll be outside."

I blinked my eyes in surprise and watched her go.

"Thanks, Mom," Mandy said with a happy sigh, clenching her colon around my cock.

Jess blew us both a kiss, went through the door, and closed it behind her.

Mandy grabbed my head and gave me another fierce kiss. And then the two of us were off to the races.

****

That night apparently opened the floodgates that had been... restraining... Mandy's lust. She took her mom's action as tacit permission to mess around anytime and anywhere, whether Jess was supervising or not.

Much in the way Mandy would get LOTS of practice giving me blowjobs, she started getting LOTS of practice with everything else as well. The very next day, she came into my room as soon as her last class was over and almost shyly asked if I would go down on her while dropping her shorts and panties to the floor.

She left the bedroom door open, and there was no way her mom wouldn't be able to hear her screaming her little head off while I gave her a tongue-lashing she'd never forget. And the fact that Jess never came in to interrupt us only emboldened Mandy even further.

I'd never had sex on my own bed, actually. Jess and I had always done it in the Master Bedroom. Mandy quickly rectified that thirty minutes later when she bent over the foot of my bed and reached back to spread her own asscheeks.

Later that night, Mandy sauntered out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel around her torso. This wasn't an "oops" - she just took off the towel, wrapped it around my neck, and then used it to drag me into her bedroom as if I were on a leash. That was the first time we had sex on her bed, as well.

Jess didn't mind, since I cleaned myself up and still had enough energy to satisfy her in her own bed later. And then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day was more of the same. Mandy came into my room in the morning, slipped underneath my desk, and started giving me a blowjob. I wasn't actually on a video conference call or anything; she just liked the idea of blowing me while I tried to do my work. But after a few minutes I realized I couldn't concentrate and told her we should sixty-nine on my bed. She was quick to agree.

At lunchtime, Mandy decided she wanted an anal quickie. She told me later that she started masturbating during her next remote learning class, feeling my cum oozing out of her ass into her panties.

At dinnertime, she decided to crawl underneath the table and give me ANOTHER blowjob. Jess laughed and lightly kicked her daughter a couple of times, telling her to hurry up because her food was getting cold. She emerged two minutes later having coaxed a helping of warm protein into her belly.

The next day was more of the same. And the day after that.

That's not to say Jess was getting neglected; far from it. We still made love every night and fell asleep in each other's arms. Once a night seemed to be good enough for her, although that dinnertime blowjob ended with mother kneeling next to daughter with the two of them trading off until I blew all over both of their faces.

Then there was one time when Jess took a page from her daughter's playbook and snuck in to give me a blowjob underneath my desk. That one WAS during a video conference call, and I once again had to tilt my laptop screen so that the camera only got the top of my head.

The good news was that my boss didn't ask me any questions this time. The bad news is that I forgot to hit "mute" before the first audible.

My two horny lovers were starting to wear me out, not that I'd ever complain. I absolutely loved my life, and if things had remained status quo, I would've been utterly and completely satisfied with how my life had turned out.

But then you already know that NOTHING ever remains status quo.

****

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody squeaked, promptly choked, and pulled away to start coughing.

The sound of a girl's anguish woke me up FAST, and I sat up to find out what had just happened. Mandy was bent over, eyes bugged out and her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she pounded her chest and coughed violently to clear her throat.

Jess jerked awake as well, eyes wide in alarm. "What is it? What's wrong?"

I gestured at a still-gagging Mandy and said, "I think she tried to give me a morning blowjob."

"Oh, honey, you should've told me," Jess said sagely with a voice full of concern. "I would've warned you he tends to thrust up when he awakens."

"I get that now," Mandy burbled, her voice a little raw. But after taking a deep breath, she settled down. She gave me a big smile, shrugged, and asked playfully, "Now where was I?"

Her mouth was down around my dick again.

Jess checked the clock, sighed, and then rolled over to pillow her head on my chest. I cradled the woman I loved in my arms while her daughter continued her excellent fellatio. And not for the first time, I marveled at how lucky I was for my life to turn out this way.

Jess was right: it must be Fate.

Eventually though, Mandy's rapidly improving blowjob techniques were elevating my heartrate and getting me to twitch or jerk or otherwise make for a less than comfortable pillow. Jess finally picked her head up, checked the clock again, and decided she might as well get up. She gave me a quick kiss and then slipped out of bed, heading into the bathroom.

A few seconds later, Mandy tried to deep-throat me, pushing her face down and down until I could feel my spongy mushroom head pushing into her throat. But her gag reflex kicked in a second later, and she rapidly pulled off me, gasping for air. "Sorry," she muttered. "Still can't do it quite like Mom."

"Nothing to apologize for," I assured her.

The beautiful teenage girl beamed at me and quickly crawled up my body. She was wearing a long nightshirt with no bra, and draping herself directly on top of me she held my head and gave me a fierce kiss.

Kissing I was used to, so we made out like a couple of horny teenagers for a minute. Mandy grabbed my hands and planted them right on top of her naked buttcheeks, and I squeezed and fondled those perky globes to my heart's content until a sudden realization came to me.

I opened my eyes and said dryly, "You're not wearing panties, you little minx."

Mandy's eyes glittered, and she shifted position so that her naked pussy was draped directly on top of my erection, trapped against my belly. "Nuh-uh," she confirmed as she began riding my rod like a rail with the wet furrow of her aroused pussy.

"Were you thinking of a morning quickie before classes start?" I asked, more of a suggestion than a question.

"Uh-huh..." she agreed, closing her eyes and concentrating on the sensations.

"You should be able to reach the lube in the nightstand," I muttered, holding her ass in my hands and helping her glide back and forth.

"Not yet," Mandy mumbled, screwing up her face as she continued dry-humping me.

I shrugged and waited her out patiently. Just then, she reached down and ripped her nightshirt off, leaving her bare and buck naked in my lap. She leaned forward, hefted one of her large breasts, and fed it directly into my mouth.

I happily glommed onto the globe, sucking ravenously. I also let go of her ass and palmed the sides of both boobs. This was the first time I'd actually gotten my hands or mouth onto Mandy's tits. Thus far, she had blown me or I'd gone down on her, and I'd fucked her ass both forward and back, but I'd never let myself reach over and grab her breasts. As with everything, I had waited for the girls to make the first move. I was absolutely delighted by her marvelous melons, and to be honest, I was so distracted by making love to her luscious tits that I didn't really pay attention to what was going on below.

Suddenly, though, a warm, wet sheath fitted around my cock like a glove. My eyes flew open WIDE as I realized Mandy had mounted herself on my cock, and I backed my head away from her cleavage.

"Mandy!" I hissed in shock. "Your mom is in the bathroom!"

"Just leave it in for a minute," she whimpered, undulating herself around my upright pole.

"We're not supposed to do this until you get on birth control!"

"You did it with Mom a bunch of times, didn't you?"

"Yes, but she always had me pull out first."

"Then pull out first with me. FUCK this is amazing. I can't believe how good sex feels. You're so hard inside me... So hot... I can feel you throbbing."

"Mandy, this is dangerous," I groaned as she started humping herself up and down a few inches. "When's your next period?"

"Two weeks. That's when Mom said I can start birth control. I couldn't wait that long. You feel too fucking good..."

"Two weeks? You mean you're smack dab in the middle of your fertile time?"

"I don't care."

"-I- care! And Mandy, you said just a minute."

"I'm not a virgin anymore," she moaned, more to herself than me.

"Mandy, you need to slow down."

"I'm not a virgin anymore," she repeated.

"Mandy, please. Ohmigawd."

"Fucking A this feels awesome."

"Mandy... you already had me so close with the blowjob."

"Fuck me, Uncle Bob. Fuck my fertile pussy."

"Oh shit, Mandy!"

"Cum for me, Uncle Bob. Fill my womb with your hot seed..."

"You don't know what you're saying!"

"Imagine blasting gallons of sperm into my fertile pussy. Shit, what did she say about her fallopian tubes? All those little wrigglers? Yeah. Shoot a bunch of little wrigglers into my fallopian tubes in search of an egg. C'mon, Uncle Bob! Fill me! Fertilize me!"

"MANDY!"

"AMANDA!!" Jess's voice suddenly cut in.

"I'M CUMMING!!" the teenager howled. "I'M CUMMING!! UNCLE BOBBB!! CUM INSIDE MEEEE!!"

"Don't you dare, Bobby!" Jess warned.

"Mandy get off me! Mandy! Mandy!" I tried to dislodge her, but she'd wrapped her legs around my lower back and clutched me with all four limbs in my lap. "AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!!"

Too late, my dick started spitting wads of scalding hot jism into Mandy's tight teenage twat. Each wad was filled with millions of sperm, spraying deep into my niece's unprotected womb. I could imagine them swimming into her fallopian tubes. I could imagine them finding a fertile egg. I could imagine thousands of them laying siege to the protective walls of that egg, and then one victorious sperm fighting its way inside.

Those thoughts made me cum even more.

I shuddered and tilted and collapsed over to my left side, and Mandy fell with me. Our heads ended up right at the edge of the mattress, and with only a slight tilt we were both able to look straight up into the eyes of a livid mother who stared down at us with fire in her eyes.

Pursing her lips, Jess muttered, "You two are in SO much trouble."

****

I had quickly disengaged from Mandy's cum-soaked pussy and scooted back across the bed as if physical distance could somehow un-spurt my sperm from her womb. Moments later, all three of us stared at the way my creamy spending oozed out from between the teenaged girl's red-worn labia.

"Go to your room, Bobby," Jess said quietly.

"Jess, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM," she ordered emphatically, her tone brooking no dissent. "I need to have a conversation with my daughter."

Mandy gave me an apologetic look. I quickly leaned over, kissed her cheek, and said, "No matter what happens: I love you."

There were tears in Mandy's eyes as she looked back at me. "I love you, too, Uncle Bob."

I looked up at Jess again, wondering if she would ever forgive me. From the expression on her face, it didn't seem likely. So with a sigh, I slipped off the bed and went back to my own room. I'd have to get online and start work soon, so I busied myself with cleaning myself up, shaving, and changing my clothes.

By the time I was done, there was a knock at my open door. I looked up and saw Jess standing there, a mysterious look on her face as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

"Jess, I'm SO sorry. The whole thing happened so fast. I never meant-"

She shushed me with a finger to my lips for a moment, and then wrapped her arms around my neck while pressing forward to kiss me. I didn't know what was going on, but I wasn't about to complain, so I hugged the great love of my life closely and kissed her back while desperately praying I hadn't lost her forever.

When the kiss ended, Jess looked down at my clothes, a simple polo shirt suitable for a video conference call and comfortable cargo shorts since the camera never went that low. Without a word, she grabbed at the hem of my polo shirt and started tugging it upward. I was confused but I helped her remove it. Next, she unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down as well. And once I was naked, she pulled her own nightshirt over her head and then stepped out of her panties.

12