All Comments on 'Uncle Bob - Work from Home Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MtlShoMtlShoabout 3 years ago

Best Uncle Bob story ever!

Mandalore71Mandalore71about 3 years ago

Omg!!! I hope there’s going to be more. So hot!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Ditto!!!!

Love your Uncle Bob stories.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 3 years ago

Apparently the entire world was out of "Plan B", so a teenager with no job (and whose mother has no job) and no effective method of getting an in-person education, just HAD to get pregnant.

Sorry, ridiculously dumb life decisions pull me out of the narrative, no matter how hot the sex scenes are.

And they were that.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 3 years agoAuthor

For those who may not know about Lubrican (my source of inspiration) and all his Uncle Bob stories, the niece ALWAYS ends up pregnant, as does pretty much every other female character in the story. It's like the minimum requirement to qualify as an "Uncle Bob" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Feel bad that "talldarkfellow" comes here for life lessons - in the incest section, nonetheless! Good story. Love the casual sharing angle!! Makes for a ton of hotness. Well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Delightful tribute to Lubricant, and hot as hell

jr4realjr4realalmost 3 years ago

can you continue this series

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 2 years ago

Great story I loved every bit. I hope we keep seeing more from you I have really missed reading your content.

Bluedragon author was the first author I ever followed on literotica back when the billionaire stories first started coming out. In 2006 or so. Thank you for all the many many hours of enjoyment keep them cumming please

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

I know it’s fiction, but people get ideas from fiction. I am so sick of my taxes going to support other’s children! You know as an unwed mother, Mandy is going to the SS office to sign up for a check. One more reason the fund Old Al paid into for 40 years cannot afford to pay me livable COLA increases. Selfish? Damn right! You go bust your ass for 40 years, watch Mrs Al suffer from maladies she acquired from her almost 50 years as a cancer RN, then see how we have to budget which medications she can and cannot afford, because it comes down to food or medicine.

That is the other side of these unneeded cute little children, with no means of independent economic support!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

….regardless of what has always happened in Uncle Bob stories, ( which I do not understand), Uncle Bob needs to change his stories for the times! Mandy’s kid will not grow up in the richest country on the planet with resources and assets to pay anyone and everything to keep standards of living the same, let alone rising like they did for most of the 20th century.

Shortages due to a million reasons but exacerbated by over population.

Oh hell, everyone wants to keep living like ostriches with their heads in the sand not seeing any problems.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Wowsers, I think some people need to remember this is fiction and not get het up about it. Is it a good story? Is it horny?

If you're not into things like breeding etc, then why read stories that are clearly about that? It makes you sound pretty daft if I'm honest.

TaTa6TaTa6over 2 years ago

Honestly the ending seems rushed. Your going along building relationships, expanding them, mixing them up and wham the girls are pregnant end of story. I for one would have liked more. You do longer so well.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great tale, but the story really needs at least one more chapter to tell the reader where it all ends up. 5/5

ggmax69erggmax69eralmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story!!! Loved it

JFalco111JFalco111about 1 year ago

Great story, too bad that was only a three partner.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Couldn't finish the final chapter. Characters were very superficial. I didn't really know or care for them. The final straw was the sex scene with the daughter leading to her pregnancy. Very unbelievable and contrived. I know why this author is never on the top author lists. The sex scenes create no passion, the characters are shallow and often lack any intelligence. Sorry but not for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely fucking fab, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible I especially when I am fucking one while eating another, then swapping. Even more so when it is an incest session with mother and daughter or sisters. Cunt, cunt and more cunt with these two women. The more I get the more I want, Wallowing in cunt and drunk on cunt nectar. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fate my ass! All three of them are NUTS !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES