Uncle Bob - Work from Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, I was seated on my bed while Jess bent over nursing on my cock, still slick from her daughter's pussy juices. I was hard again in no time, still super confused but not about to say anything that might stop her. And after a few minutes of prime quality fellatio, she pushed me back on my bed and then climbed into my lap.

Jess was still the most gorgeous woman I'd ever met, her daughter included. She had all the curves of a fully-grown woman packed onto a trim, athletically youthful body, and of course I had been in love with her face since we first met. She stared into my eyes, so I could see the way her irises flashed at the moment of penetration as she sank herself down around my dick. We were both seated upright, and she wrapped her lower legs around my midsection so that we were in the exact same position Mandy and I had been in when I'd recently inseminated the teenaged girl.

Only then did Jess speak for the first time. "We'll find out in a few weeks whether or not you've already knocked up my daughter. If it happens, it happens. She'll have to grow up too soon, and she'll miss out on so much, but she'll get back something amazingly precious. That's Fate." Jess took a deep breath and looked at me a little more seriously. "If it DOES happen, you WILL be a father to her child, understand? You will NOT be like the asshole who abandoned me to raise a daughter on my own and treated me like a disposable conquest, understand?"

Wide-eyed, I nodded immediately. "I understand."

She smiled at me. "I know you do. It's why I chose you as my mate. I know you're dedicated, and you love us both, and you'll stay with us and share your resources."

"I do love you both. I WILL stay," I promised.

That's when Jess reached over and raised a small plastic box I hadn't realized she'd brought into the room. She opened it to show me the foil packets of her birth control pills. And while continuing to stare straight into my eyes, she twisted in place and dropped the plastic box off the side of the bed straight into the metal wastebasket I kept between the bed and the desk.

I turned and looked back at her in surprise.

"As for me, you are going to knock me up as soon as humanly possible. I've always wanted to have more kids, and only my loyalty to Brian stopped that dream from happening. Mandy's right: I'm not getting any younger. You want to marry me, don't you?"

"More than anything," I replied without hesitation. "I've wanted to be your husband since I first met you."

"You want to father my children?"

"Absolutely."

"Then let's get started."

****

As I said, Mandy already had a packet of birth control pills ready and waiting to go. The instructions said to take the first pill on the first day of her next period, hence the idea that she'd only have to wait "a few more weeks" back when we'd first started anal as a method of contraception. But that packet ended up in the garbage as well. She never got that next period, and therefore never ended up taking a single one of those pills.

Once we got a positive pregnancy test, Jess relented and told Mandy and me that we could go ahead and go back to pussy-fucking. It wasn't like I could knock her up AGAIN. So about three weeks after the first time I'd entered Mandy's virgin vagina, I finally got to bury myself inside her once more.

Just like when she'd started giving me blowjobs and then when we'd started having anal sex, Mandy turned into a horny nymphomaniac for about a week. She'd come into my room at all hours of the day, whether I was on a video conference call or not. One time she simply walked in, closed my laptop during a very important meeting, and then practically tossed me onto my bed. I later had to make up a fib about a power outage in my area.

Like I said, I couldn't get her pregnant twice at the same time, but that didn't stop her from whispering naughty little thoughts about me basting her obviously fertile womb with bucketloads of cum. Every other phrase out of her mouth seemed to be some variation of "fill me with your seed" or "fertilize my waiting egg" or "I can't wait to have your baby!"

That last one, I really liked.

Mandy's mother was no different. See, Mandy turned into a horny nymphomaniac after we got the positive pregnancy test, and then Jess turned into a horny nymphomaniac shortly thereafter. Jess's period started about two weeks after she tossed her birth control into the trash. She kept careful track on the calendar and highlighted her most fertile six-day window. During that time, Mandy was forbidden from drawing out any of my sperm directly, although Jess put her to good use as a fluffer.

I had a lot of vacation time accrued and booked myself out of the office for five working days straddling a weekend during that highlighted period. Mandy went back to wearing her most revealing clothing, teasing me at every turn and flashing her headlights as often as possible. The impish little teenager also took to walking around without panties, flipping up the back of her shirt or sitting on the couch with her legs spread to the sides while fingering herself as a way of ensuring my balls were manufacturing semen to their maximum output.

Jess joined her, wearing see-through negligees and what amounted to dental floss for panties. She kept her big tits on display at all times with scoop-necked shirts and lace bras. Then there was one day smack in the middle of her cycle when she basically remained naked in bed all day. I'd service her, go outside to eat, stay hydrated, and get teased into a brand-new erection by Mandy's sex-kitten antics before returning back to the bedroom to service her again. Jess would just wait for me, reading a book or watching videos on her tablet in between rounds of insemination while elevating her legs to have gravity keep my most recent load of sperm inside her.

"Fill me with your seed," Jess crooned into my ear while I steadily pumped in and out of her.

"Fertilize my waiting egg," she moaned while orgasming spastically beneath my heaving body.

"I can't wait to have your baby!"

That one always made me cum.

A couple of weeks later, and a few days after Jess's missed period, she came out of the bathroom and held up her positive pregnancy test. I kissed her, all three of us cried tears of joy, and then the girls started stripping off all their clothes. They were horny and wanted to celebrate.

Not for the first time, I marveled at how lucky I was for my life to turn out this way.

It must be Fate.

****

"My boobs are definitely getting bigger. I've gone up an entire cup size," Mandy said proudly while thumbing her own nipples and then feeding them down into my mouth. At the same time, she expertly milked my rigid prick with well-practiced milkmaid muscles.

Reclining on the bed, I suckled on my niece's teenaged titties for a bit and flashed her a wink. Popping off, I commented with a smirk, "Your boobs were pretty big to begin with."

Mandy shrugged. "But they weren't as big as Mom's. I would've actually caught up to her now if she hadn't also gone up a cup size. And my areolas are getting darker, too."

"That's normal, I think. Comes with this," I rubbed her growing belly for emphasis.

Mandy giggled and patted her belly as well. "I can only imagine the scandal that would be going on at school if my friends could see me with this. As it is, I have to remember to keep only my face in the frame when we do our video chats."

"You're gonna have to tell them eventually."

"Probably. Maybe. Whatever." Pulling my hands up to her breasts, she directed them in a swirling circular motion I knew she loved and then leaned back to brace her hands on my legs behind her while really carving my cock around her inner pussy walls. "I still think we could probably get away with telling everybody Mom had twins and I can just be a carefree high schooler."

"Don't even think about it," Jess drawled without looking over at us from her spot right beside us, seated up against the headboard, cradling her own bulging tummy instinctively while reading a paperback. "Just because I said I'd help take care of both our babies to make sure you can focus on school doesn't mean you're gonna get away with not being a mother. Some of the best lessons in life I learned raising you, and you're gonna get those lessons too."

"Yes, Mom," Mandy drawled reluctantly.

"And YOU are gonna do your part too, Mister," Jess added, elbowing me in the ribs.

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied in the same tone.

That got Jess to look over and smirk at both of us. She watched her daughter undulating in a slightly reclined position, Mandy's head back and breasts thrust upward as the pregnant teenager concentrated on the joining of our loins. A second later, she sighed and said, "Hurry up and cum. I get him next."

Mandy laughed and replied, "Yes, Mom." Sure enough, she sat up and started fucking me in earnest, really humping her hot body up and down my erect pole impaling her from below.

I grabbed Mandy's flared hips and helped her out, tugging downward to really drive her clit against my pelvic bone. My little sexpot niece hummed and shivered as her pleasure built, and after only another minute she started shaking and screaming out in ecstatic bliss.

"Fuck me, Uncle Bob! Fuck me! You feel so fucking good! Your big dick fills me up completely! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your cock, Uncle Bob! Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, AAAAAHHHH!!"

I held the horny teenager in my arms, crushing both her belly and her big tits against my chest while she thrashed and spasmed throughout her climax. But eventually she went still save for the way she panted out of breath, until finally she raised her head enough to hold my neck and give me a soul-tingling kiss.

"I love you, Uncle Bob," she murmured sweetly.

"I love you too, Mandy," I replied just as warmly.

"I'm so glad I get to have your baby."

"I'm pretty glad too."

"I can't wait to meet her."

I arched an eyebrow. "So sure you're gonna have a little girl?"

Mandy nodded confidently. "I'm sure."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, enough with the mushy stuff," Jess interjected. "You should be happy I'm sharing him with you at all. Now get off so Mama can get hers."

Mandy giggled and dismounted me with a wet plop. Cream was oozing out of her saturated snatch, but it was all her own girlcum. Meanwhile, I took a moment to rest and recover.

"Come fuck me from behind, Bobby," Jess intoned, taking her clothes off and rolling over onto all fours.

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied while sitting up and kneeling behind her. Moments later, she sighed as I filled up the great love of my life. And then we started pounding.

"This is really just so fucking kinky," Mandy commented, now sitting up against the headboard stirring her own girlcum within her pussy. "I mean, how many girls can ever say she gets to masturbate watching the father of her child railing her pregnant mom?"

"Not many, I'd wager," I grunted, focused on my fucking.

"I should write a story about this or something," Mandy added. "Y'know, about my Uncle Bob moving in during a global pandemic, becoming my first blowjob, fucking me in the ass to keep from getting me pregnant, and then getting me pregnant anyway. Oh, and knocking up my mom, too."

"You could write a whole series of Uncle Bob stories," Jess grunted before putting her forehead down on the mattress and groaning as I sped up my hammering. "Just change our names, you know?"

Mandy laughed. "Of course."

"Actually, Mandy just put an idea in my head. Bobby, switch holes and put it in my ass."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. It's been a while since you came in my ass."

"Uh, okay." I stopped, pulled out, and notched my soaking wet cockhead against my lover's sphincter. I pushed forward while Jess exhaled to relax, and a moment later, I popped through.

"Fuck yeah..." Jess groaned. "Make sure you include a lot of anal in your stories, Mandy."

"Sure thing, Mom." The teenaged dreamer giggled and then fixed me with a look. "Of course, you haven't put it in MY ass in a while now either, Uncle Bob."

I arched an eyebrow, but Mandy was already suiting action to words by rolling over onto all fours and backing up until she and her mother were bent over side-by-side. I stared at that beautiful butt for a second but then forced myself to pay attention to the beautiful butt I was already inside of.

"Go ahead, Bobby," Jess sighed. "You can switch back and forth between us for a while. But it's my turn to feel you cumming deep inside me, got it?"

"Got it." I pulled out of Jess's tight anal chute. Moments later, I started easing my big dick into her daughter's asshole instead.

"Gawd damn I love my life," Mandy sighed dreamily. "Sometimes I can't believe how awesome everything turned out."

Jess grinned and looked back at me. I already knew what she was going to say next.

"It must be Fate."

12