Uncle Buck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik stood up proclaiming. "Here, here, ... way to go mom. As dad would have said, stay horny my friends."

The entire table laughed except Kendra. The guys asked bout dessert, (yes, it is common to have dessert after every meal on a farm) Audrey brought out a cake and began slicing. Ten minutes later we were in the living room with the kids. With nine kids and two more in the oven it was destined to be a raucous day. There was paper and bows everywhere. I snuck away to start clearing the dishes and put away any remaining food.

I had the table cleared and the dishes half done when Audrey found me.

"Too much for you?" She asked she slipped her arms around my waist hugging me from behind. I never realized how much I missed that until now. "I like the apron Buck, it accentuates your wardrobe nicely."

She held me tight as I stood straight, her head resting against my back, lower body pressed in against me. I grabbed the hand towel as she gently began turning me, touching my face and looking into my eyes.

"Buck. I really am a happy girl. You're so kind to me, you've accepted my family, you never hesitate to pitch in and help, I know you love me madly, and the sex is the best I've ever had."

"I'm madly in love with you?" I asked.

"Of course you are, I just said you were, so you are. Right?"

"Mm,hmm, can't argue with that logic. Better let me get back to my dishes and you need to get back to being gramma. They won't stay little forever, unfortunately."

"They'll all be out of here by two, the littlest will need naps and the older are anxious to swing on the rope in the mow. When they're gone, you and I are going to take a nap as well. We can play if you want, but we also need a little sleep."

"Got plans after that?"

"Aaaayep. We're gonna hook that old wood sided spreader that's been gutted to the M and then we're gonna go up on Breamers Ridge. I noticed you don't have a tree in your house and I know of two nice spruce along our property line. Then we're gonna set it up and decorate it, in your living room."

I had tears streaming down my face. I hadn't set up a tree or had any decorations up since Sheila died. It was always something we did together, with Audrey I'd have someone new to share that part of the holiday season. She held me and let me cry it out. Kendra barged in wondering what was keeping her mother. Audrey never looked at her, she just told her to go away, she'd be there in a minute.

As she was walking through the dining room I heard Kendra ask what that was all about.

"He misses his late wife you inconsiderate brat. Kendra honey, you need to grow up and accept the fact that Buck is in my life for the rest of my life. My body is his, his body is mine, and there's no turning that clock back."

Then I heard the littles scream of 'gramma' as she entered the living room. I finished washing the dishes and pots and pans. Not knowing where everything went I stacked stuff on the counters once I'd dried them. I made myself a cup of coffee and had another piece of that delicious white cake. I was drawn out of my daze by three little faces saying, 'Uncle Bucky, Uncle Bucky, you need to come sit with gramma'.

We held hands sitting on the couch watching kids enjoying their newfound cache of goodies. The adult kids were all swapping stories of this and that.

I looked at her, "This is what it's all about babe." She smiled nodding, then guided my chin toward her face and gave me a long tender kiss.

We heard the four year old say loudly, "Mom, gramma and Uncle Bucky kissed. Is he my grampa?"

Erik's wife looked at her, "If you asked him nice to be your grampa, I'm sure he would like that."

Talk about a tear jerker moment. I don't think there was a dry adult eye in the room when she crawled on my lap and asked me to be her grampa. Audrey had been spot on with her prediction. At five minutes before two mom's and dad's ushered cranky little kids with droopy eyes out the door headed for a nap. Waving bye as they went down the driveway she took my hand and asked me to come sleep with her. It was a well deserved nap, we'd been up since 6 and hadn't gotten to bed until just after midnight.

It was cold with no snow on the ground, we still bundled up, there'd be no protection from the elements driving the old M. She asked if I was comfortable driving it, having been raised driving one it was like riding a bike. We made our way along the pasture fences and across the corn fields with the cut off stalks from silage harvest. She opened and closed gates as we made our way on to the old logging road leading to the top of the ridge.

The sun wasn't out, but it wasn't hidden either, it was what weather people call partially sunny, as opposed to partially cloudy. To me they were one in the same. As my Pa used to say, the same only different. Audrey guided me along the ridge until the two larger nice spruce came into view. One was a tad over seven feet, the other at least 8'-6 or 7". Both nicely shaped. Audrey said they were the remainder of some Henry's grand dad had planted years ago. They had been slow growing runts and were not harvested with the others.

My house has 10 foot ceilings downstairs so we cut the taller one. After we'd drug it and the chain saw to the old spreader we sat on the end of it, catching our breath and resting before the trek back. I could see mischief in her eyes and wondered what the hell she was up to.

"You know, I've never made love in the woods. I think it would be sort of exciting. Whata ya say, wanna knock off a little piece while we're up here away from the rest of the world?"

"Kind of cold isn't it? Your sweet ass will be exposed."

"You can use your dip stick heater to warm my booty. Come on, let's do it. I'll hold onto the side and bend over, you can slide my new favorite toy right into my hungry little pussy."

She unbuckled her belt and was unsnapping her jeans as I did the same. We both shimmied our clothes mid-thigh and hurriedly got busy.

"That fucker is hot and deep, so I know it aint frozen, that must all be for me. Give it to me Buck, slam it home."

We pummeled each other's bodies for about ten minutes before we both got our nut. With my pelvis against her ass, it turned out her pussy was cold and my ass was cold as we stood to pull our britches back on. She was giggling like a school girl and letting out little squeals. She told me when she was 15 she'd been in this woods squirrel hunting when she came upon her mom and dad going at it exactly as we had. And now here she was getting her pussy pounded in almost the same spot. I understood why she was giggling.

We tossed the tree into the bed of my pickup then went inside to clean up and change underwear. I was in the bedroom putting on clean clothes as Audrey was walking from the hall bath with no bottoms on. Unbeknownst to us Kendra had entered and turned the corner just as Audrey exited the bathroom.

"Mom, you don't have any pants on. What the fuck is going on?"

Audrey stood in all her glory, her puffy triangle glistening after being washed.

"I might ask the same thing young lady. We stopped in the house to clean up and change clothes before we took the tree to his house. Get that disapproving look off your face before I slap it off. I'm wearing his engagement ring, in a short while we'll be married. If I want to fuck him on Breamers Ridge that is my business and none of yours. You should leave the house now before I do something I'll live to regret."

On the drive to my house she broke down crying. She hated herself for having to be so stern with her daughter, but that was the only way Kendra was going to learn. I dug out the Christmas totes and found the stand. Brenda was home and excited we were going to have a tree this tear. Between the three of us we had it decorated in a few hours, then Audrey and Brenda spent another hour or so hanging other deco's around the house and on the porch. I ordered pizza and went to pick it up, getting back just as they were finishing.

Around 9 I asked if Audrey wanted to go home.

"Can I stay with you Buck? I don't want to be there by myself tonight. To many memories running through my head after watching the littles around the tree. I want to be with you."

"Sure, Brenda probably has something you can sleep in. If you don't have any qualms about it you can use my tooth brush in the morning. Sheila's hair stuff is still in her vanity so you could use that in the morning."

"I don't want any pajama's, I want to be naked in your arms all night. Why would I mind sharing your tooth brush? I swallow your cum and you lap up mine, somehow it becomes moot after that. Don'cha think? I'm sure I can find enough of what I need for my hair between Sheila's stuff and Brenda, although I shouldn't need anything. I washed it yesterday morning and it's been in a braid since."

Brenda was going to a class Christmas party at 8, Audrey and I settled in to watch White Christmas for the umpteenth time. I wouldn't have minded missing it altogether, but for Audrey I sat with her snuggled into my side. We hit the hay about 11, Audrey did just as she'd said. She stripped down and crawled into my arms. Snuggled under two quilts she was comfy and warm. It wasn't ten minutes and I could hear her faint tiny snore.

Last I'd heard from Ella she would be flying into Madison on Wednesday, rent a car and be at the house for supper. That's why I was so confused when I heard a racket just after 3am. Suddenly my bedroom door opened, the light went on and there stood Ella in a fuss.

Why was there a girl sleeping in the guest room, the one that used to be hers? And why was I in bed with a naked woman? Through sleepy eyes I responded.

"Welcome home. Good to see you to. You told me you'd be here Wednesday, this is Sunday. You've obviously met Brenda, my housekeeper. This is Audrey, my fiancé. You're sleeping in what used to be moms sewing room, beds all made up. Turn the light out and go to bed Ella, we'll talk in the morning."

As she attempted to protest I raised my voice and said "Goodnight Ella, the light and door please."

We were up dressed and had eaten breakfast before I heard Ella stirring. She walked into the kitchen in skimpy panties and a t-shirt that barely covered her navel. I looked at her, then at Audrey, who had a sneaky grin on her face, then back at Ella.

"Go put some clothes on. You're not gonna walk around here with your snatch hanging out."

She started to protest, I held up my hand and said, "Stuff it, go cover up."

Walking away with her cup of coffee she turned her head, stuck her tongue out and wiggled her ass at me.

Audrey looked at me with a smirk. "Your snatch hanging out? What the hell was that? She's your daughter you dipstick."

"She's my insolent daughter, always has been. The other two would listen to reason, not her. Always an argument or rebuttal of some sort."

Ella started asking a plethora of open ended questions without any clarification as to why she was asking. I'd had enough.

"What do you need Ella? I can't answer questions without knowing what you want. So, give me the short version and land the plane."

The upshot was this. A half hour of fuckin around playing word games to ask me the following.

"Can Johan stay here with me?"

I thought to myself, you hafta be shittin me. This is what we're beating around the bush about?

Audrey mumbled under her breath, "And I thought my kids were fucked up."

He's going home for Christmas, but he'll be here the 29th. Can he stay here with me? Like, in the same room?"

"Are you using any sort of birth control?"

"Daaad. You don't ask a girl that."

"You aren't a girl, you're my daughter. Now answer the question. Are you using birth control?"

"Yes, of course we are."

"Then baby, you can lay in that bed and bang away all you like. Geez Ella, you're almost 30. You don't need my permission to screw, you've obviously been doing that for years. However, if you're going to do it in my house before you're married, I need to know I didn't foster an unplanned pregnancy. It's a dad thing Ella. Do you have any quandaries Audrey?"

"Nope, screw on. Just keep it to a dull roar when we're here, we're older and actually need our sleep."

Christmas was a repeat of Audrey's without the massive breakfast. Emily and family came along with our son and his family. Audrey was with me, between the two of us we managed to get everything for the mid-day meal cooked and served while it was still hot. I say mid-day because lots of farmers still call the mid-day meal dinner and the evening meal supper. The kids left for home about 4, they both had to be at their respective in-laws for supper at 6.

Ella was prowling the kitchen looking for something. "Hey dad, where's the wine?"

"Still at the store, we don't drink wine. There's cold beer in the garage fridge."

"You used to drink wine. When did you switch to beer?"

"That must have been your other set of parents, neither your mother or I ever drank wine. Have a beer and quit fussing, there's nothing open in town other than convenience stores. Cool your jets girl."

I took Audrey home just after nine, Ella and I sat up until well after one talking and catching up. I asked how long she was staying this time. She wanted to know if two months was too much. Heavens no, it would be a joy to have her around that long. But why so long this time?

"Johan is going to be at Mayo for six weeks learning a new procedure designed to help in situations like theirs where the conditions were less than ideal."

As I slipped into bed I remembered I'd left the phone in my room on a charger and noticed I had a text waiting. It was Audrey.

"Goodnight sweet prince. To quote the kids, you rock my world."

Knowing she left her phone on all night I decided to wait until morning to text her. As of midnight my week of standby had begun. I hadn't been asleep long when the phone rang. An Amish family's mare was birthing and the foul was breech. I worked from two until after 5 and saved the mare, but the foul was under so much stress it didn't survive. The family was disappointed as the foul had been a filly, but were happy the mare had been saved.

In the truck doing paperwork and warming my body I texted Audrey telling her I loved her and would try to see her later in the day.

I immediately got a call from her. I could hear the milkers and cattle in the background so I knew she was in the barn.

"Are you out already Buck?"

"Have been since just before two. Mare had a foul breech. I saved the mare, but the filly died, I just couldn't get her out before the cord choked her. It was a first time mare, and once again, same old thing, bred too early. Her opening was small, the poor thing was under so much stress, panting, trying to catch her breath. I suggested they wait awhile before breeding her again, but you know how that goes."

"Can you go home and sleep now? Or do you have more calls?"

"I have one more I need to catch, the guys can pick up the rest when they come in. Sorry babe, it'll be late in the day before I see you."

We both knew what she meant when she whispered, "I'll keep dessert warm." Then said bye.

I slept until noon and then went into work. At five everything was quiet, so I headed for Audrey's. We had a leisurely supper and sat on the couch.

"Would you like dessert honey, or are you too tired?

"I wouldn't mind dessert. I wouldn't mind you sitting on my face, I think I'd like that."

"I can give you a blow job then."

"We'll see. I don't have a great need tonight, I'm just tired. Not too tired to take care of you though."

"Well that won't be right if don't suck you."

"Shush. Lift that skirt and show me my pretty pussy, then straddle my shoulders and give me my treat."

She giggled as she lifted her skirt, showing me a pair of white panties with black lettering that read, 'it won't lick itself'.

"Get those panties off and sit on my face you slut."

Her moist cunt was on my face in a blur. I was able to get her off twice before it was just too much for her any longer. By the time she came back with a washcloth for my face she said I was sound asleep. I woke up about 3 and crawled in bed with her. Even asleep she moved right against my body. Thankfully no overnight calls. We had breakfast together and I headed into town as she headed for the barn. They didn't need her to be there, she just liked it, doing little things to help, as she had always done with Henry.

Ella being with me I didn't see Audrey as much, she would come to my place, we'd talk or text. She and

Brenda were getting along famously, with Brenda there I didn't concern myself with Ella being alone while I was at work.

The evening of the 28th Ella was like a cat on a hot tin roof. Up, down, looking in the fridge every five minutes. I told myself I'd be so glad when her hunk arrived and could bed that girl. She was horny as hell. Ella was out the door by six the next morning, on the way to mad-town for her lover boy. His flight was scheduled to land at 9:20.

She texted at 3 to say they wouldn't be at the house for supper, they were going to get a motel room. Good, let the people in the room next door be kept awake instead of me. I met Johan the next day after work. I was full of pig manure after castrating earlier in the day, that added to a loose cow that coughed as she crapped while I was right behind her made for an interesting smell and sight. My hands were clean so I could at least shake his hand. Nice young man, polite, courteous and unlike so many these days, he showed respect.

I noticed they had an ample supply of wine, all of which was in the kitchen refrigerator.

"Ella, you need to move your wine to the garage fridge, it's nearly empty. And if that's too far to walk you can dump it for all I care."

Johan stepped in. "Yes sir, we'll do that right away." Then I heard him say to Ella, "Because it's his house. We are his guests and we need to act accordingly."

Bravo for him. Finally someone with enough balls to stand up to Ella's bullying and pushy attitude. Maybe that's why she was so enamored with him, he kept her in place and reined her in when she got too wild. I smirked as I thought about what it must be like in their bedroom. 'On your hands and knees bitch, I'm gonna fuck you like the little whore you are.' I couldn't imagine Ella going along with that, but then again I could. Sheila had a slutty side when she was in the right mood, as long as it was me using her, she liked being used at those times. Ella was SOOO damn much like her mother it scared me.

I'd brought Brenda into the office to meet the others and spend some time with Shirley. By weeks end Shirley told us if we didn't hire her we'd be out of our ever lovin minds. She absolutely loved her, said she had a great attitude, knew most of the people calling in by name, was prompt and on time. The decision between the four partners was unanimous, she was hired beginning the first week of January. Shirley agreed to stay an extra two weeks to help Brenda transition into the position.

A five guys burgers had just opened in town. I asked Brenda and Audrey to go with me to celebrate Brenda's new job. I scooted out to Audrey's to pick her before meeting Brenda at 5 guys, As we walked in Brenda was saying goodbye to a handsome young guy. Coming over to us I asked who her friend was. She smiled.

"If I play my cards right I'm hoping to be his number one girl before long. He's the intern vet, he showed up at the office ten minutes after you left. He wasn't expected until Monday, but he arrived early and wanted to check in. Name is Vinnie and man is he handsome."

"I know his name is Vinnie, I hired him, remember? And he is a handsome son of a bitch. Audrey, don't be tempted babe."