Uncle Buck Ch. 03

Story Info
Buck and Mrs. Silverman get together.
13.3k words
4.78
16.5k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers

I had Erik sneak into his mom's place and get her old wedding band out of the jewelry box. Thorsen's Jewelers promised they could get the engagement ring I'd picked out sized by Friday mid-day. I had to return to the clinic for more supplies around two and picked up the ring at three. My last call was way out of the area, I cringed when she gave it to me. No way I was going to make our six o'clock supper. I called Audrey explaining my situation.

She giggled as she said she'd slide down the banister to keep dessert warm. I told her I loved her and that I'd see her as close to six as possible. Wait a minute, she doesn't have a banister, oh, I get it. Way to have your head up your butt chucklehead. I was a filthy mess when I got home. Manure all over my clothes, I stunk to high heaven, pants were soaked in cow piss, I was so glad the day was over and I could see my Audrey.

I entered slowly, I was sort of dragging my ass behind me. Audrey was in a flowing dress, she spun causing the skirt to billow out exposing her straps and the bottom of her panties. I grabbed her and held on for dear life, kissing her more passionately than any time before. She went limp in my arms and held onto my neck as our lips parted.

"My gosh Buck, I haven't been kissed like that since college days. Wanna take me here and now, or wait?"

"Let's do this right, I'm hungry and so are you. We have all night, I don't want to rush the first hours of the rest of my life."

"Bucky you silver tongued devil. My panties are wet just listening to your eloquent choice of words. Are you sure you don't want to screw right now?"

I pulled her tight against me again, my hands on her butt, squeezing, playing. Pushing my groin into hers, she was responding in like fashion.

"I'm sure princess. I plan to have supper, slowly undress you, eat my dessert, and then fill your cunny with as much cum as my balls can produce."

She pushed away quickly and said very June Cleaverish. "I'll get the food on the table dear. Oh my God, this is going to be so good."

As I enjoyed the cordon bleu my strength slowly replenished. I felt more awake and less tired. The stress of the day began slipping away so I could enjoy the presence of my wife to be. After cleaning up and doing the dishes together, we were ready to head toward the bedroom when we heard stomping and noise in the mud room.

"Gramma, Gramma, are you here?" three little munchkins paraded in. I was holding her hand, we laughed at the situation, knowing those little buggers were going to come first. No matter what our plans were. Her daughter and husband followed the kids. She walked over to me, I let go of Audrey's hand as I went to greet her. Her eyes were big a saucers, apparently she hadn't noticed we were holding hands when they came in.

"Hi, I'm Buck. Nice to meet you."

Audrey stepped in. "Kendra, this is Buck, one of our local veterinarians. Buck that's Leonard, Leonard, meet Buck."

As we were shaking hands and attempting to be kind given the intrusion Audrey sat down and the kids were in her lap. Kendra was curious.

"Mom why are you in a dress? It's Friday night, and why is he all dressed up? Were you two about to go out somewhere? We can go if you have plans, we're staying the night with Erik's anyway."

Audrey looked at me with sadness in her eyes, begging silently. I stepped in.

"No, we weren't going anywhere. Kids, I think we should make some popcorn. Gramma will you help us?"

As we popped corn Audrey nuzzled into me, kissed me softly and lightly patted my behind.

"You're a good man Bucky. I'm going to enjoy our life together. The kids won't be able to stay up too long, we'll make our date yet. I love you."

As I turned for the bowl I saw Kendra a few feet from us. I stiffened and Audrey turned.

"Mother. What the hell is going on? Your lives together? What about dad? Does he just get swept under the rug? Just when were you going to tell us kids?"

"To start with my youngest always mouthiest child. Since when do I answer to you about anything in my life? Second, what about your dad, my husband and lover of almost 30 years. I think about and honor him every day just as Buck thinks about and honors his late wife every day. Third, no one is being swept under a rug. I promised your fathers memory that I wouldn't have another man in my life for five years. That little girl is today. Fourth", and then I piped up.

"Fourth, she was going to tell you tomorrow, because tonight I was going to do this."

On my knee I pulled out the ring and asked her to be my wife. Tears filled our eyes as we embraced. I slipped the ring on her finger and she held me tighter than ever before, still crying into my shoulder. Kendra was in a quandary. She wanted to be pissed, but she wanted to be happy for her mother. Audrey left my embrace and grabbed Kendra with a motherly hug.

"Baby, be happy for me. I have never once interfered in your life after you reached a certain age, and certainly not after you and Leonard tied the knot. Honey I'm 48, not 18, don't you think I know the difference between love and infatuation?"

Leonard had been leaning against the doorjamb, he walked in the room and shook my hand telling me congrats, then he embraced Audrey telling her he was happy for her. At that moment Erik walked in. Kendra told him the news and he was all smiles. Congratulating us, shaking my hand, hugging his mom.

"Kendra, grab the kids and let's go. My brood are wondering why you came here first. Oh, grab that popcorn."

As they were going Kendra told Audrey she'd come up to talk after the kids were in bed.

Audrey put her hands on her shoulders, looked her in the eye and proclaimed.

"No you're not. You're going to stay at your brothers where you belong. The doors will be locked and the lights will be out. You can figure out the rest by yourself."

As she spit and sputtered Leonard grabbed her arm and told her to give it a rest. We watched and waved as the kids went down the driveway. Out of the side of my mouth still smiling and waving I said.

"Do you have sexy panties on like I asked.?

Audrey doing the same bye, bye and waving said through her put on smile.

"I am going to fuck you raw Bucky boy. As for panties, they're so damn soaked I'm not sure you'll be able to take them off. You may have to fuck me through the side." "Bye kids, goodnight, gramma loves you."

Walking into the living room we continued waving through the bay window. Once all were in Erik's house she drew the drapes, spun and threw herself into my arms.

"Would you like to undress me here, or in the bedroom?"

"Oh, the bedroom. What I plan to do to you tonight shouldn't be seen by the pictures of your grand parents hanging on the walls."

I picked her up, cradling her in my arms she looped both arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Ethel called you a "fuckmaster", I'm excited to see what that title brings."

I stood her in front of the bed and began to unbutton her dress. As I did her upper body became more and more visible. The little tramp was wearing a very lacy transparent bra, her nipples were poking through the cups and they were hard as those little nubs can get. I groaned as I finished off the last few buttons near her waist.

"The bra has already sent me half way to the moon. Am I going to have a cardiac arrest when the dress falls away?"

With a snicker she said, "Don't worry, I've been known to bring things back to life with my lips."

I held the dress at the waist and nudged it off her shoulders with my face. As it fell I lowered my head and took a nipple in my mouth through the bra. Audrey gasp and sucked in a short breath, followed by a sultry moan. Turning her so I could sit on the bed I let the dress drop and sucked on the other nipple. She reached behind to unclip her bra, her breasts didn't drop at all, they remained firm and proud. She put my hands on her hips, cupped her breasts and fed them to me one at a time. I was in tit heaven.

I moved my hands to the elastic of her panties and began sliding them down. When they were crotch height they didn't want to budge. I spread her legs slightly, hooked a finger in the gusset and pulled while I pushed on the sides. That wet sloppy pussy cover was off in a second. I threw them against the wall. She wondered what I was doing, I told her I wanted to see if they'd stick. She was looking down at me as I rose straight, her beaver was directly in front of my face.

It was thick and curly, but so soft to the touch. With her right hand at the back of my head she pulled my face into her love nest, I rubbed my face in her muff and then went lower for a taste. Her legs were instantly opened, with my tongue on her clit I inserted my middle finger into her vagina. Her hips were moving back and forth as I stopped licking and pulled my finger out.

"What? What are you doing Buck?"

I gently turned her and lay her down. Her legs were hanging over the bed at the knees, thighs spread nicely. I kissed her upper thighs, then her labia, then I licked her slit. Her legs were up and draped across my shoulders, opening herself further. In that position I could slide two fingers inside her as I licked. Her body was moving up and down steadily, her breaths were staggered and choppy, hands grasping the sheets one moment, in my hair the next.

"Oh fuck. Bucky you eat pussy like a champ, like a fuckmaster. Bucky finger my ass, lick me hard baby, make me cum."

I moved my fingers out of her cunt and slid my middle finger into her rosebud. It wasn't very forgiving at first until she relaxed and it slid all the way in. She groaned even deeper, her hips increased in speed and she was beginning to squeal loudly. I was stroking her ass as I licked her clit, it took no time at all for her to push her hips into my face, grab my hair and pull me into her pussy as far as my face would go.

I pulled my finger from her ass as she rode out her orgasm. Other than the one loud squeal she wasn't very loud, she was more active than vocal. Her body spasming, hips gyrating, legs extending then contracting, with a final loud UUGGHH. Her body went limp, I immediately looked to see her chest rising and falling. I lay my head on her thigh, right next to her vulva, which I kissed every 20 or 30 seconds. I felt her fingers in my hair, softly stroking and playing, smoothing it against the sides of my head. I always loved it when Sheila did that. How was I lucky enough to enjoy another lover who did the same?

"Bucky, come up by me baby."

I slithered up her torso, kissing and sucking hickies on her tummy and breasts as I went. She squealed and slapped at my head, which made me all the more determined to mark my woman. I was beside her in her arms as she kissed and caressed me. Pulling my chest hair lightly she leaned over and took a nipple into her mouth. It of course hardened immediately. She giggled as she commented how hard it was.

"What did you expect princess. Yours get hard when I suck and play with them, why wouldn't mine?"

"I just never thought about it before. Does it make you hornier if I suck them?"

"Not like it is when I suck yours. It's more erotic than sensual, male nipples aren't an erogenous zone like women's nipples are. I do find it sexy that you sucked my nipple."

She sucked the other a little then shifted her body to be nearly on top of me. Her hand went to my dick and stroked softly. It didn't take much for the soldier to come to attention ready for duty. In a sexy voice she told me to stay put while she introduced herself up close and personal. As she moved down my body, she tugged harder on my dick, causing it to flinch and twitch, which in turn caused her to make cute little squeals and giggles.

Placing her lips on the head she licked the per-cum running off, then opened her mouth and took in an inch or so, making it very wet. With each bob of her head she took in more of my cock until she had more than half in her mouth. My head was laid back, I felt the bed move and saw her leg swinging over my face. I reached out and guided her in place, her pussy right over my mouth. With her long legs her pussy was just out of reach unless I lifted my head which got old real fast. I used my hands to move her knees out and that tasty little morsel was right in my face.

With her pussy on my mouth I got busy licking her labia and clit. The entrance was at the top so getting my tongue inside was much harder, my fingers didn't have a problem though. With two digits inside her I licked and lapped and made love to her lovely satin vaginal lips. Her hips were pumping into my face, suddenly she pulled off my cock, tilted her head back and let out a long deep moan, followed with "oh fuck." I stopped licking and lifted her off me. She was protesting as I moved her body.

"Wait Bucky, wait. I didn't make you cum yet, I want to make you cum in my mouth."

I pulled her body up to mine where we kissed. She was licking my chin, commenting positively on the taste of her own pussy. I held her tight and spoke so soft it wasn't much more than a whisper.

"Listen princess. I want to cum in your mouth as well, but not tonight. Tonight I want my meat buried inside you, front or back, I don't care. I just need to be in your pussy when I cum. I want to claim your pussy as my own. You can give me a blow job in the morning. After tonight I have a feeling my dick is going to need your sweet lips to bring it back to life."

"Would you like me on my back or my knees? After tonight Buck, we own each other. I want you to claim me as much as you want to claim me, I want you to cum inside and mark my pussy as yours. No other cock will ever be in her as long as you live."

"Let's start out missionary, I'd like to finish from behind holding onto your long seductive hair. Would that be okay?"

"Mmm-hmm. I like that you want to ride me like a mare holding onto my mane. Will you call out my name when you cum? I've dreamed of you riding me, my hair in your grasp and you calling my name as you dump your seed deep inside me."

I moved and positioned her onto her back. She reached for me, kissing me, opening her legs, inviting me into her saddle of love. It was as if my cock had radar, as I lowered my body my dick was instantly enveloped with her pussy lips. Once inside it was as though a vacuum took over, my dick was being drawn deeper and deeper inside. I could feel the walls contracting and vibrating. Suddenly the euphoria stopped as my groin hit hers. I stayed still, positioned above her with my arms extended.

She was smiling, touching my face with her finger tips.

"Is she tight enough for you Bucky? I guess those Kegel exercises I read about do really work. It felt lovely to me, how bout we make each other feel even better?"

She raised her hips pushing me another fraction of an inch inside her. I needed no more encouragement, I knew what to do. I began to saw in and out, slow steady full length strokes. Audrey moaned and ahh'ed between clipped breaths, moving her body to meet mine. Pulling me down we kissed, then she pushed my head to her tits. I sucked and played a few minutes before straightening up again. As I straightened I went a little deeper which caused her to gasp and push back harder. I felt her pussy muscles contract more than normal as her breathing changed. Her upward thrusts became more fervent and then I felt her shudder, followed by a soft kind of purring sound.

Not only did her body exhibit the orgasm, I could feel her fluids leaking around my cock. My balls were drenched, my cock surrounded by warm, slippery juices. I kept pumping as she recovered. She was smiling as she opened her eyes, sent me a little air kiss and latched onto my arms. She raised her legs up along side her body and grabbed the back of her knees. I sat up straight moving my arms by my side, she knew exactly what to do and placed her ankles on my shoulders. As I leaned forward pressing into her she was smiling again, saying nothing, just smiling big.

With her pussy wide open I proceeded to pound lightly until she muttered 'harder', to which I obliged. I was thrusting deeper and deeper, our bodies colliding with every stroke. She was making little eeking noises when I felt her heels dig into my shoulders, her body stiffened and she stabbed into my dick with her pelvis. I slowed down, gently stroking in and out. As she was coming down from her sex induced high I dropped her legs and slowly, gently fucked her. Being sure to pull all the way to the head and then push all the way to the base.

I had my head back when I felt her hands on my hips, holding as I rocked back and forth.

"I loved my Henry. He always made me climax with his long skinny cock. But he was too long and sometimes he'd hurt me if he went too deep. But I've never cum like I just did, you aren't as long but you're so wide. You touched parts of me inside that have never been stimulated before. I can feel you ending just before my cervix, which is perfect, I get the sides stretched and my snatch filled. It's time to turn me over and own me Bucky, time to claim your territory."

As she pushed back on my hips causing my dick to fall out she sat up, kissed me and turned to a kneeling position. As I moved forward and pushed into her, she reached back with her right hand and squeezed my thigh.

"Before we start, put my hair down the center of my back. Remember what I dreamed, give it to me sweet prince."

I put her hair in place and pushed in to the hilt. I was riding her hard when I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up lightly. That set off a string of filth I hadn't heard in a long time.

"Fuck her you bastard. Ride me like a whore, your whore. Make me your cum slut, you fucker. Fill my wet pussy with your baby juice. I want your cum dripping out of my cunt. Make me your whore. Come on, is that all you've got? Nail her, pound her hard you son of a bitch."

I picked up speed and thrust until I felt that old familiar feeling building in my groin, my cock began to swell and twitch.

"I feel it Bucky, I feel it. Give me your cum. Fill my pussy baby, give me everything you have."

Her body was bent at the waist, her back was hunched and her abdomen area was shaking along with her legs. This time it was not a quiet orgasm. She let out three or four loud UGH's and then a long vibrato kind of squeal. I continued hammering, quickly on my way to a long awaited climax. As my dick swelled I tried pushing deeper into her, she must have sensed it because she started throwing her ass against me.

I let out a loud bellow as I jabbed one more time into that steamy cavern of sexual pleasure.

I yelled, "Audrey, I'm cumming. Suck me dry baby, suck me dry."

I didn't move for a long time, her vaginal muscles were contracting and massaging my dick. It felt heavenly, so good I didn't want to pull out. I finally softened enough that I plopped out, it was only then I realized I still had ahold of her hair. Letting it go she fell forward onto the bed. I laid next to her, we were both out of breath, both trying to regain some composure and a little strength. I got up, bringing back a warm washcloth, opened her legs and softly washed my secretions off her legs and vulva. Even at that she was still dribbling cum.

I ran a tub of hot water, put some of her foo-foo stuff in there, carried her to the tub and set her in. It wasn't big enough for two or I'd have gotten in. Instead I lathered up the washcloth and gently washed her body, spending a little extra time between her legs and on her breasts. Those areas of course had to be 'hand washed'.

I toweled her off as she stood on the matt, again making extra sure she was dry between her legs and around her breasts. Checking often with bare hands to make sure she was sufficiently dry. I carried her to the bed laying her down. All this time she hadn't said a word, doing nothing but stare at me and smile. I found the lotion on the night stand and began to apply it. Putting a foot on my chest I put lotion on her leg from crotch to toes, kissing the sole of each foot as I finished. With her on her back I put lotion on her lower torso, making sure the hip and vaginal areas were well coated. I walked around to the other side of the bed and worked on her upper torso starting with her back.

R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers