Uncle Buck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey looked at me and cocked one eye, "I don't think you have anything to worry about Tarzan, I don't need another vine to swing on."

Half way through our meal who walks in but Ella and Johan. They got their food and joined us. Audrey and I were walking through the grocery store afterward when she asked what Sheila had been like.

"Have you watched Ella at all?" She nodded. "Well, that's Sheila all over, even down to the way she walks. At times I have flashbacks watching her, thinking it's Sheila."

"I know what you mean. Erik is the same way, if he isn't his father incarnate, I don't know who would be. And like you, there are times in the barn I could swear it was Henry all over again. Sometimes when I see him on the tractor I see Henry."

I was in a questioning mood. "What did you think of Vinnie? What's your first impression?"

"He seemed polite and kind. I sure hope he's as nice as he seems, I'd love to see Brenda with someone like him if he appeared to be."

"And, what about Johan. How does he strike you? Is he worthy of Ella?"

"That's a loaded question. Is any guy ever good enough for any girls father? I think he helps her stay in line. I kind of wonder what it's like in their bedroom?"

We were right at the check out, I burst out laughing, telling her I'd relate the story in the truck. After putting the groceries in the back seat she turned to me.

"So what the hell was so damn funny that you couldn't tell me in there?"

"The other day I had the same thoughts you did about him helping her maintain boundaries. As I was thinking about Johan and Ella in the bedroom I had this vision. He tells her, 'on your hands and knees bitch, I'm gonna fuck you like the whore you are'. Then I felt guilty about it, but here you are wondering the same thing."

"Buck, that's the most romantic thing you've ever said to me you chauvinistic pig. I love when you talk dirty to me you prick." Then we burst out laughing.

"Buck, can I tell you something I found very erotic that you and I have done? The night we made love on the quilts in front of the fireplace. Remember I didn't take off the heels or stockings? Well, at one point my legs were straight up in the air and I found myself looking at my shoes like some whore getting screwed for the 10th time that night, and she's so bored she stares at her shoes for entertainment."

"Umm, I really didn't notice babe, I was preoccupied drilling a new well."

Sliding over on the bench seat she spoke in her smoky sultry voice. "Baby, I'll be your whore if you'll fuck me like one. I don't want to be treated like trash in public, but if you want to use me like a slut in our bedroom, I wouldn't mind once in awhile. I like it when you're in control."

"Are you staying the night? We could test out that theory."

"I'd rather not while Ella and Johan are in the house. I get kind of loud when I'm in slut mode."

She slid back over, clipped her belt and we left for my house. She now had enough clothes and toiletries at my place where staying overnight was no longer an inconvenience. As we sat on the loveseat talking business strategies and financial hurdles we'd need to jump when we married the kids walked in. Audrey and I were sharing a beer, they of course cracked open another bottle of wine. I thought to myself they sure do drink a lot of wine.

"Dad, since both you and Audrey are here, we'd like to talk with you guys about something. We've had it in our hearts to get married while we're in the states, before we're called overseas again. Please consider the following. I want you to walk me down the aisle, but I also want to be here when you and Audrey tie the knot."

Audrey asked what she had in mind.

"We would like to get married here, before we leave. All the paperwork we'll need for him to marry me is in order, so that's not an issue. Johan only has brothers and sisters so he isn't expecting them to come here, we plan to go to Sweden after we're married so they can meet me. Would you two consider getting married before we have to leave?"

Audrey squeezed my hand, I knew that meant to say nothing. With her kindest voice she answered.

"We'll think about for a day or two if that's okay. There are things we need to discuss, it's a big decision."

The kids were ecstatic, they thought we would reject the idea altogether. The fact that we'd think about it was more than they expected. We enquired where they might live as a home base? Were there children in the plans, or were they not going to have children?

The organization they worked through was based out of North Carolina, they thought having a home there would be the most beneficial. As for children, absolutely, they both felt they'd waited too long as it was. We talked until just after ten when Audrey and I went to bed.

Holding Audrey I asked if she wanted to make love.

"I would like to if you aren't too tired, but Bucky. I want it slow and sweet tonight. That okay with you?"

I started pushing her nightie up to which she quipped. "I guess the answer is yes."

It was a chilly night, even with the heat at regular temperature, it felt chilly. I slipped under the quilts and down her body, grabbed her panties and pulled. We were giggling and laughing as she raised her hips to help remove her panties. We heard the kids walking by our room then the footsteps stopped, so did we. Then I heard Ella exclaim through the door, "You two are incorrigible."

With her panties off and her nightie pushed into her armpits I kept the covers over us and lay between her legs. She reached down and guided me into her warm creamy opening, me sliding in effortlessly, she pushing up into me.

"We've never made love under the covers Buck. This will be something new for us."

We climaxed within fifteen minutes, cleaned up and lay wide awake.

"What do you think Buck? Should we get married right away? Will it affect how your business is set up with me as your wife?"

"I want to be with you permanently Audrey, and the sooner the better. If you would say the vows with me tomorrow, I'd do it. I don't want to be apart anymore, I want to be with you every moment I'm not working. And even when I'm working if I could. How about you? Will it upset what you and the boys have planned?"

"Won't affect the farm. We don't sign papers until June, and then it's simply a formality. That land has been in the Silverman name since 1867, I feel so good knowing the kids are taking it over, and nearly debt free."

"Should we tell them tomorrow Audrey, or wait until Sunday brunch with the others?"

"I think we should tell my kids about our wedding plans at brunch, my house. Then tell your kids after supper Sunday evening, your house. We can call Kendra and put it on speaker so she isn't left out. That way everybody knows on the same day."

I chuckled. "We have all these plans, but we haven't given any thought to a date."

"What do you mean 'we' pale face? I've given it a lot of thought. February 9th is your birthday, it's on a Saturday this year, we do it that day."

"Nope, nope, nope. I'm not going have our anniversary interfered with every year by my birthday. We do it on another day, a day like the first. Something like that."

She began disagreeing until I cut her off.

"You need to be quiet whore, or do I need to fuck you into next week?"

Both of us roared and belly laughed. We heard Ella yell out, "My God, don't you two ever stop screwing?"

Which only made us laugh all the more. Within minutes we drifted into sand man land. Having our coffee and toast the next morning we decided on Valentine Day, the 14th would be as good a time as any to say our vows.

At brunch Sunday we announced to her kids with Kendra on speaker phone that we were going to get married on the 14th. Kendra was the only one who said anything negative, wondering what the rush was all about. It was Rita who put an end to it as she yelled at the phone.

"Stop bitchin Kendra and be here. Enough of this shit."

Oooo, instant silence throughout. Kendra said 'I love you mom and congratulations. We'll see you on the 14th." Click.

We had told my kids to come for supper. They instantly knew something was in the wind, with school the next day I never invited them for anything on a Sunday night. She and I had made a big beef roast with all that accompanies a meal like that. After dishes were done we all sat at the dining table. Audrey and I together told them of our plans to marry on the 14th, at the same time Ella and Johan announced they were going to marry February 15th, which had been his parents anniversary. Congrats and jubilation abounded, and then they were packing up kids and heading as fast as they'd gotten here. We understood and sent them with our love and safety traveling home.

Audrey and I didn't want a big shindig. We wanted our kids and grands along with a few close friends. The reception would be at my/our house. We'd made the decision to live at her place until Ella was gone and Brenda had a place of her own. If not before, June would be our last in the farm house. She liked that I had a jacuzzi tub along with a bigger shower. AND, a huge walk-in closet that was once Sheila's, but would now be hers. She told me she was gonna keep the whips and chains in that one. I told her I'd keep the trapeze in mine.

Part four isn't far from completion, be patient.