Uncle Buck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before, and even for a while after meeting you, I slept with a pair of her panties under my head every night. I needed her scent, the smell of her perfume, I wasn't ready to let go of her forever. That's why they look crumpled. I don't need them anymore though."

Sitting beside me on the bed she held my hand, both with tears trickling down our cheeks. She told me she'd done the same thing with Henry's t-shirts for a time. Funny how we each thought our behavior was abnormal, only to find out its probably what most couples who were really in love did. She put all Sheila's underwear and lingerie in a large sealed bag, saying she'd save it to see if the girls wanted anything for remembrance, if not they could discard them, she wasn't going to.

Interesting how life shines on you at times with the simplest of things, I was once again enjoying the fragrances of a woman in my bedroom and bath. She'd found Sheila's China Rain perfume oil and liked how it smelled on her, asking if I minded her wearing it, I was more than happy to have that fragrance permeate our bedroom once again. My mornings took on an entirely new meaning, Audrey being used to rising early, was up with me each day. We would often shower together, enjoying each other, playing, caressing, once in a while making love in the shower.

After that was the best part of my morning, watching her dress after she'd put lotion on her body. I've never tired of seeing her first put on panties, then a bra, followed by her jeans and cotton shirt. If she was wearing a skirt or dress it would be panties and thigh highs or a belt with stockings followed by panties. She would smile and tease me, making small talk, cooing and purring as she tantalized me. We usually followed with a quick simple breakfast except on weekends.

Audrey was enjoying being at home, busying herself with house work and her crochet hooks. She wanted some chickens, the back yard already had a chain link fence, all that was needed was a coop and chickens. We wanted to wait another month or two when the frost was out of the ground before we built a coop and ordered chicks. I would come home to the smell of something delicious most days, if she wanted to eat out she would text me ahead of time.

It was not at all unusual for me to walk through the garage entry and find my vixen in nothing but an apron. I knew there'd be no supper for a bit because the table and island counter were completely clear. For whatever reason that woman loved to fuck in the kitchen. She would begin taking my duds off as soon as I cleared the doorway, having me step out of my pants she would drop to her knees and suck my dick until I was rock hard. She would then lean over the table, or the island and wiggle her ass at me, usually having an orgasm on both by the time we were finished.

This particular evening was the same, but different. She was in only an apron, and sucked me hard, but when she bent over I noticed a butt plug staring at me. Looking back at me smiling she told me the lube was in her pocket, use it liberally. I lubed my dick and then slowly removed the plug, sliding my lubed finger inside to make sure she was ready inside and out. Sheila and I had done this enough that it was all familiar territory. Removing my finger and putting my dick against her anus I pushed in as she pushed back, the head popping in caused us to stop.

Breathing deep and relaxing she told me, "Let's take a walk on the wide side."

My rhythm was steady, not abusive or hurting, I didn't need to be slapping her ass and asking her to beg for my dick. I was balls deep in my lover's ass, what more could I have asked of her? Neither of us lasted very long, we punched our ticket at about the seven minute mark, ready to clean up and have supper. I helped clean away the cum as she lay over the table, at least enough that she could scoot into the half bath in the laundry room. We washed up, I dumped my clothes in the laundry basket, helped set the table and enjoyed our supper, along with some furry dessert at bedtime.

March and April brought about calving for beef ranches and lambing for the sheep farmers. Most farmers took care of the birthing on their own, but from time to time there would be issues we were called out to take care of. Audrey asked if she could ride with me, a few adjustments to my onboard computer and printer gave her a nice comfy area to sit. She helped me on several calls with calves or lambs, if she wasn't needed with me she would visit the wife. Farm wives don't get a lot of company, so when someone like Audrey stops by, someone they know, they're excited to have them in for coffee. She was absolutely an ambassador for the vet clinic.

First of May Kendra and husband were wanting to move into the big house right away if possible. She was due in a few weeks and didn't want to try and make the move with a newborn. We saw no issues, the transfer date for the farm being handed over to the kids would still be June. With eight of us the move went smoothly, I should say seven, Kendra could only watch. If she tried doing anything at all Audrey would scold her. They were in the house only a week when she was rushed to the hospital, the very hospital I'd been born in decades ago.

Another little girl, giving them two of each. Audrey asked if she was going to have her tubes tied, Kendra thought not, wasn't through having babies just yet. With Eriks wife Rita due with their fourth in another month it was an exciting spring, Rita was having her tubes tied, four was enough. Junior and his wife had three and that was all they had planned on. Audrey and I sat down with our financial planner to determine our best course of action. We didn't want to put the kids in heavy debt, but she wasn't going to simply give the farm to them either. She and Henry had purchased it from his father, the three kids should purchase it from her.

We worked out a plan where the kids would make two payments a year for five years, at the end of which they would finance the rest and pay Audrey off. Erik and Junior had plans to start offering custom harvesting services to smaller farms that didn't have, or couldn't afford, the larger equipment needed. Henry had been wise to not leverage his farm, but he had also bought larger newer equipment when the price was right. Along with the older equipment they now had two hundred horse tractors, a self propelled chopper and a combine with heads for corn, oats and beans.

With three men working the farm now and the wives helping where they could, they could expand and take on more outside work. Rita had another girl, the total was now three girls and a boy. The kids agreed to the purchase plan, all documents were signed, the transfer was made with Audrey still holding the deed until they made the balloon payment in five years time.

Following our night of anal Audrey was quite sore for several days, it was not as enjoyable as it had been years ago, for either of us. We made the decision to put anal on the back burner, we were having plenty of fun with vaginal and oral. She loved being eaten, and I couldn't seem to bury my face in her muff as much as I'd have liked to.

She continued to spice things up with new lingerie and sexy underwear, by now she'd acquired several pair of naughty knickers with different sayings. One of the most recent sent my cock into overdrive as she lay back on the kitchen table, black crotchless with the following printed on the front in white letters. "It's ass not glass, fuck it hard."

We tore up the kitchen that night, on the table, on the island, even her sitting on the counter with her pussy over the edge. When done we said fuck it, let's go out for supper, we were too worn out to cook. Brenda had come by one evening asking Audrey how to keep their love and sex life alive when Vinnie came home exhausted more than not. Audrey simply led her into our bedroom, opened her drawer and laid out panty after panty with sayings on them.

Brenda's eyes were bugging out of her head.

"You wear these? Oh my God, what if you would have to go to the hospital and somebody see's them?

"They'd know I was one well screwed woman wouldn't they. Then they'd be jealous because they didn't have the balls to wear the same thing. Honey, men are visual creatures, stuff like this makes their dick hard no matter how tired they are. You may not get off every time before he does, but if you keep his belly full and his balls empty you won't need to worry about him straying."

Brenda got the web-site where to order and gave Audrey a big hug as she left. I cocked one eye and looked at her.

"Keep his belly full and his balls empty? Where the hell did you hear that?"

"My mom. Who heard it from her mom, who probably heard from hers. If more women took it to heart there'd be less cheating. Not that men aren't as guilty as the woman, but most men won't make an advance if they don't think there's a chance, or they're getting plenty at home. There are exceptions on both sides, I know."

Sitting with me snuggled in tight she asked if I needed my balls emptied. I commented it had been three days you know. Without another word she reached for my hand as she stood, took me down the hall, undressed both of us and fucked me silly. She was sitting in her easy chair crocheting as I snored in our bed, my tummy was full, and my balls were empty, she'd proven her point.

We began talking about when we wanted to pull the plug and retire. That may sound odd to some, we wanted an exit plan, a window so to speak, a time when we said enough is enough. Being several years away from what the government said was retirement age we put in place plans to build our nest egg and never have to worry about money. She and Henry ran their farm wisely and frugally, being able to put money away every year for the past ten. She had over three hundred thousand invested, with just over one hundred thousand in the farm account.

She told the boys she would leave seventy five in the farm account and add it to the total price of their purchase. She took the balance and put it into our savings. I had almost four hundred grand in my profit sharing along with more than eighty grand left from Sheila's hundred grand life insurance policy. In savings I had a bit less than thirty five grand and in checking I had just over five grand. Not knowing what the near future might require we put two hundred and fifty thousand of the total into a six month certificate, no, we wouldn't make much interest, but it would be available in six months with no penalties if we needed it. We kept 35K in our savings and 10K in our checking.

With my steady income and her twice yearly payments from the boys we would have all the money we needed, and then some. Audrey had a relatively new car barely used, along with an older F150 that looked like a farm truck, because it was. She used the truck more than she did the car, we decided to sell what had been Sheila's car and put hers in the garage, made no sense to have two cars and one sit all the time. We socked that money into our joint savings in anticipation of possibly buying a small place on a lake a few hours from home as a get away.

Mid-summer was upon us, we still hadn't made a coop or bought chickens, it didn't seem to matter anymore. With warmer weather the county fair and all it entailed was around the corner. The vet clinic had a float in the fourth parade and a booth in the education building at the fair. Audrey and I decided we were going to bid on the champion steer this year at the auction on behalf of the clinic. We bid until the price went well over three grand and we backed away, letting the bank and credit union bidders battle it out. In the end it sold for forty seven hundred, we bought the champion hog for eight hundred seventy five in the vet clinic name. It was cheap advertising from our point of view, and it helped a farm kid.

As with every other year there was a huge dance on Saturday night. Audrey was all gussied up, western cotton shirt, flowing mid-thigh denim skirt with thigh highs and cowgirl boots. Her hair was in her signature braid, topped with a dark brown cowgirl hat. Me, meh, I had on jeans, western cut shirt, boots and a hat. Nothing to look at in my opinion. We'd been boogying on the floor a half hour or so when a couple cut in on us, being friendly we went along with it. It wasn't two minutes later there was a commotion to my left.

Audrey was standing rubbing her fist as the guy lay on the floor dazed.

"That fucker grabbed my ass. Who the hell does he think he is, the son of a bitch. And you sweet cheeks, get away from my man or you'll join him on the floor."

Turning to me she grabbed my arm and walked me off the dance floor.

"Buck, what the hell were you doing letting her rub her tits all over you? That bitch couldn't have been more obvious."

"Babe, what are you talking about, I didn't feel her tits or anything else, I was just dancing."

"Buck you're smart as hell in some areas and a moron in others. She was all over you. Geez Buck, how the hell could you not know that?"

I kissed her, apologized and told her no more cut in's, she agreed. We danced the night away having a great time. During the slow ones she'd snuggle in tight, lightly rubbing her pussy against my thigh, kissing me and nuzzling my neck. On the last song before we left, she was tight against me when she whispered.

"Am I gonna get the meat tonight, or are you too tired?"

"I'm not that tired, and even if I was, I'm not dead. Not sure I can dump more than one load as late as it is, but you'll get your meat."

"One load is enough for me baby. It spreads my thighs, brightens my eyes, and gives my ass some exercise. What more could a girl possibly want as she's knocking on the door of 50? A load a night for another 50 and I'll be satisfied for life."

I groaned, "My God you're going to kill me with that pussy."

"Maybe, but you'll die a happy man."

Ella and Johan were home for Thanksgiving, Ella showing her baby bump. She and Brenda were a few months apart, Brenda was just beginning to show, it was a festive occasion to say the least. Earlier in the fall the boys had so much work they hired me to run the combine during corn harvest so they could concentrate on chopping silage for themselves and others. I would jump in the cab at six on Friday and run all night long until six am on Saturday, sleep until two o'clock, then jump back in the cab from three until midnight on Saturday.

It wasn't a huge amount of hours, but it helped them. During the most demanding time I took a week vacation working twenty four hours, sleeping twelve shifts until my week was done. Audrey would bring me food and drinks no matter how far from home I happened to be, or what time of day. It was a precious sight to see the old F150 at the end of the corn rows on a forty acre field knowing my sweet Audrey was there with food, drink, and kisses.

On one occasion I was waiting for trucks to return so I could empty the hopper, it was just after two in the morning and I was edgy, where the hell were they. Audrey pulled up with food, saying she'd seen the trucks pulling into the drying station, one had a flat they had to change. She figured it would be another thirty to forty five minutes before their return. I was grumbling, pissing and moaning when she looked at me.

"Get your dick out."

"What, what the heck are you talking about?"

"Shut up and unzip your pants, haul that cock out. You haven't been home to give me what I need, I'll have to get it here."

As I was obeying she had lifted her skirt, pulled her panties off and leaned against the combine tire, little ass sticking out waiting for me to fill my girl with sperm. Sticking it in was that wonderful feeling all over, every time I enter her it's the same, absolute euphoria. As the combine engine hummed it vibrated throughout the machine creating a soft relaxing sound, which resonated into your body if you were against or in it. Our bodies were being caressed by a multi-ton machine as we enjoyed each other.

As I finished she took some towels and cleaned me off, then herself. As she slid her panties back on we saw the first set of headlights coming our way. Smoothing out her skirt she smiled at me and winked.

"That should take the edge off until you can get home and nail me proper. Stay awake stud, these fields are relatively flat but where you're going next has quite a few side hills. Then again, I guess that's why we have a side hill 8800. I love you sweet prince."

When the late bean crop was ready they could handle that on their own. I loved running that huge machine, but the hours were hard on my older body. When I was finally done helping with corn I slept for two days other than to use the bathroom and put a little nourishment in my body. Apples were ripening, we drove north on 14 to Boaz, lots of old well established orchards in that area. We bought a bushel of Mac's, a half bushel of Cortlands and a half bushel of Golden Delicious. We both liked Honey Crisp, but dear God they wanted nearly fifty bucks for a bushel. We didn't like um that much.

I know what you're going to say. We had plenty of money, just buy the damned things. Well, there's a reason we have plenty of money, we don't spend it foolishly on grossly overpriced items. The newness of them will wear off in a few years and they'll be more reasonably priced. The mac's are great for baking, we peeled and cut those into slices one evening watching a movie, put them in quart zip loks and into the freezer. We like Cortland's for apple sauce and did the same with those, we kept the Golden Delicious in the extra fridge for eating. They were gone in a month.

While north of town we stopped at a few Amish road stands picking up squash and local honey. The second one we stopped at was the family who's horse I had removed the errant tooth. The girl was now older and a bit more rigid in her ways, she didn't want to talk to me until her father walked away. Then she talked a mile a minute to Audrey and I, talking only to Audrey once he had returned. We bid them good day, as I turned I asked him how the mare was. It was then the light bulb came on and he remembered who I was. He shook my hand and thanked me again.

Nothing better in the fall of the year than fresh baked acorn squash. We had squash twice a week for nearly a month. With fall crops taken care of we made the decision to go north and see if there were any reasonably priced lakes home that hadn't been purchased by the Chicago and Minneapolis big shots. We found little without going well above highway 29, much further than we wanted to go. We put the idea on the back burner and put the word out through friends that we were looking for a lake property.

In mid-December I got a call from a doctor that had been at the Richland hospital for years, I had treated several of his pets during that time span. He now lived in a small town called Black Earth on Hwy 14 closer to Madison. He and his wife were in their late 80's and were going to retire to a facility in Florida designed for elderly folks who needed some assistance. Their children lived out west and had no desire to own land or move to Wisconsin where they still owned a plot of land with a recently renovated three bedroom cabin on Lake Petenwell in Adams County. It was an hour or so to the east of us, the best part about it, Petenwell has very little land development, its shorelines are mainly federal forest lands or public beaches.

The doctor had heard through the grapevine that we were in the market and wondered if we might be interested in looking at the property, they needed to sell it to move into their retirement village January first. I talked with Audrey at home that night, we called Mr. Anders that evening and made an appointment to see the property that upcoming Friday. Audrey booked us a room at a local motel in Adams/Friendship, the property not being far from there. We checked in just after noon and called Mr. Anders, he would meet us at the property about three, give or take five minutes.