Uncle Buck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived well before he was supposed to be there and took a good look around, though the sun was shining and there was no snow on the ground, the cold of December in Wisconsin cut through our jackets as the wind blew across the lake. The cabin sat on approximately twelve acres of wooded land, the only area cleared was around the cabin. I could see a recent mound system had been installed for septic, the windows and doors had been replaced with newer double pane low-e units. There was a 500 gallon LP tank near the drive and it looked like the cabin was heated with a high efficiency gas furnace.

We were in the truck warming when Mr. Anders arrived, he'd brought his wife but she was going to stay in the warm car, she was using a walker and that didn't work well on rough ground. Audrey offered to stay with her but she shooed her away telling her to be with me. The interior was old, not worn out old, it was rustic well aged old, ambiance I think it's called. All the appliances had been upgraded but the walls were the same logs that it had been built from in '24. Logs that had been where the cabin now set. It had originally been built as a hunting cabin, but when the Petenwell Flowage hydraulic dam was built in the late 40's the water level stopped just over 100 yards from the cabin and it became lake front property.

Through the years electricity and plumbing had been added, those were upgraded two years ago when the new high efficiency furnace was installed. The well was original but was dead center in an aquafer with great tasting water, no need to tamper with it. The asking price was $229. Audrey and I asked if we could have the night to sleep on it, we'd call them by 10 the following morning. Mr. Anders said he'd await our call.

We had set our price range at 200 tops, but then we never expected to find something like this on a 9700 acre lake with little to no development. It had a dock area with a water boat house, no longer allowed unless it was grandfathered in, which this one was. Audrey had this thing about hotel sex so after we'd made love in our motel room we lay there talking. We really liked the place, it was less than two hours from home, we could do that trip Friday evenings and come home Sunday evening and not be road fatigued when we got there.

We met them at their home at nine thirty, after the required niceties we started talking price. We explained our comfort zone had been 200, but given the property's location and the condition of the cabin we were willing to go a bit higher. He stated 225 was as low as they wanted go. I countered with 215 cash and we'd pay their closing costs. He and Grace talked quietly in the kitchen and then came back in the living room.

If we didn't have to wait on financing and could close before the 31st it was a deal. We shook hands , gave hugs and I got his lawyers information so our lawyer could contact him Monday and get the ball rolling. Audrey was ecstatic, we thought somewhere like that would be well over 300. We didn't stay another night, we packed, paid our bill and headed home. On the way Audrey called Bill Rivers, the bank manager and told him we'd need a hundred and fifty thousand cash by Friday, to use our savings and my land as collateral until we could loosen money from our investments without penalties. I could access the 80K from Sheila's life insurance without any penalty, we'd use that to pay the remaining sixty five and closing costs.

Walking in the house dropping our gear she turned to me, put her arms around my neck and told me the thrill of knowing we would soon own the cabin had made her horny as hell.

"I truly hope the trip didn't tire you Bucky, because I need a double shot tonight. That's right, you're gonna give me two loads of fun juice tonight baby. Don't worry, there'll be time to rest and I'll get you hard, you just be ready to ram it into my snatch when I do. God I'm horny."

After an erotic shower we lay down, my face between her legs, she was smiling and sighing contentedly. Her hands softly running through my hair, tugging my ears lightly as if that was going to get me into her slit any sooner. It didn't take her long to go over the waterfall, bucking her hips, tummy writhing and shaking, thighs clamped tight to my head. I decided to continue softly sucking and tonguing her clit which took her into an even more frenzied climax. Hips rolling, tummy tightening and loosening, hands grabbing her breasts and squeezing, pulling the nipples, moaning and low yells filled the room.

Pushing my head away she yelled, "No more, no more, my God."

As she was recovering I stepped into the bathroom to wash my face and upper chest, she had cum so hard she squirted. Returning she had moved and was laying on her tummy, head toward the front, pillows against the headboard, a hand towel where I would be sitting. Sitting and swinging my leg over her body she scooted forward taking my dick in her hand, cupping my balls with the other, no words, no instructions, she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

As she lowered her lips to my cock she slurped the drops of pre-cum off the head, smacked her lips and opened her mouth, sliding those moist warm sensuous lips over the head, sealing around it like a pair of pussy lips. Audrey was an expert at sucking my cock, I would tell her often she was a natural, she would always respond, "only with you Bucky." The first few bobs of the head she was taking in an inch or so going deeper with each stroke until she had at least 5" in her mouth.

We didn't deep throat for two reasons, number one. I didn't need to go that deep in her mouth to cum, her tongue worked magic swirling around the head as she reached the top and then sliding along the bottom pushing her lips out further on the down stroke. Number two. The only time she tried it I found nothing erotic or satisfying about listening to Audrey gag and struggle as her airway was plugged. Jamming my cock into her throat and forcibly holding her head while she gagged was anything but a turn on. No quicker way to lose a hardon for me than to know I was hurting her.

Slowly she bobbed her head, gently rolling my balls in her right hand, left one playing with the hair on my belly. She never rushed a blow job, always taking things slow and deep, very wet, there was usually saliva dripping off her chin, hence the towel. The sensations were beginning to build within my core, she knew it as well, my legs were trembling, breathing short and erratic, my hands in her hair as I moaned.

She pulled off, "Cum for me baby, I want it in my mouth."

Then her lips were once again wrapped around my cock. I was pushing my hips up slightly as I started to cum, my legs went stiff and shot straight out along her body, I was groaning from deep within. Audrey had slid her lips back to the head, swallowing everything I shot into her mouth, as I softened she continued to suck gently, eventually letting it leave her lips with a loud POP. She looked at me as she always did.

"How was that lover? I enjoy your creamy goodness, my throat needed a power flush." Patting my thigh as she always did rising onto her hands and knees she whispered, "Rest big boy."

I could hear her brushing her teeth. She told me once it wasn't the taste, she actually liked the taste of mine. Henry's always had a strong taste, she thought it was due to the fact he ate so much meat, she'd read more fruits and veggies in a diet made a man's cum taste sweeter. It was the texture that bothered her, she couldn't seem to get the gooey feeling out of her mouth unless she brushed her teeth. What did I care, I was wrung out, she had just given me another epic blow job, if she wanted to brush her teeth, so be it.

We slid under the covers and napped. Only about 45 minutes but it was enough to re-energize us. I asked if she had a preference as to how I made love to her, she thought on her side sounded good. Climbing over her left leg I put her right heel on top of my shoulder, checking her vulva with my fingers I found she was sufficiently wet. With my fingers I rubbed some of her secretions on the head of my dick and placed it against her opening, at the same time she was trying to push back into me.

Slipping in a few inches we began to move together. In no more than three strokes I hit bottom and she flinched, stopping me immediately as I held myself inside her. Her hand was on my chest pushing back slightly.

"That hurt, I must be shallow today Buck, give my body a minute to adjust so I can take it deeper."

I knew all was okay when her pelvis began rocking gently against my cock, rubbing her clit against my shaft. I pulled back and made sure my strokes were not as deep, in no time her hips were rolling into my stroke.

"I can take it now hon, give it to me like a big girl."

I drove a bit deeper with each stroke until we were slapping my groin to her cunt with each stroke. Her hips rocking, taking in every inch I had, both of us moaning and talking dirty, Me telling her I was going to fuck her whore ass into the mattress, she chiding me by asking is that all I had, she needed it hard. We picked up pace and velocity, ramming our bodies together until we felt it beginning. I slowed slightly as she started her orgasm, then sped back to the rhythm we'd had, she was yelling, "Ohh Yess, more, more, give me more."

As mine hit I jammed my body as tight against her as possible while shooting spurt after spurt of cum inside her cunt. Her vaginal muscles were clamping down on my cock, sucking me dry as I groaned and told her to suck my cock with her pussy. I kept backing out an inch or so then jabbing it back in with another small shot. I was in heaven, my body was floating, my head spinning as I watched her tummy wriggling and convulsing while her hips moved back and forth. I was so overtaken by my climax I hadn't even noticed how hard she was digging into my shoulder with her heel.

As we relaxed from our climax her leg dropped, I slid back enough to get my cock out and lay next to her in a half fetal position. She was positioned just as I was, lifting our heads and looking at each other we smiled between heavy breaths.

"Dammit Buck, for an old man you sure wear my ass out."

"Old, fuck you babe."

"Mmmm, you did, and I loved it. Think you'd have enough for a morning tryst, or are you too old?" She said as she snickered, giggled and laughed.

"I don't know, you think that cunt can handle another pounding so soon?"

She rubbed her pussy and said it was kinda sore, she'd have to wait and see what it felt like in the morning. We were hungry as spring bears, attacking the kitchen with a vengeance, we didn't even do the dishes, we went straight to bed and slept until I woke around four with a pair of soft lips wrapped around my dick. I was hard and standing proud as she lifted off.

"You ready to fuck a grandma? Big boy? Cuz she's ready for more."

It was missionary, soft, slow, looking into the other's eyes, lots of kissing and swapping tongues, her arms around my neck, mine under her shoulders. She commented she liked the feel of her tits as they rubbed across the coarseness of my chest. As we neared our peak she whispered a little faster and harder. I started to climax first with her following seconds after I started blasting my sperm against her cervix. I wasn't soft yet so we lay there out of breath, kissing between breaths, conveying loving pillow talk.

After rolling off my girl sleep overtook us again, we woke about 7:40, ready to take on the day. Standing in the shower together, me carefully and methodically hand washing her breasts she brought up something I hadn't considered.

"You know Buck, we've never done it three times in a 24 hour period before."

I mm,hmm'd and slipped my hand to her mound, she flinched and moved it back to her breast.

"Not today baby, your little whore went a bit overboard last night, as I was saying, we went three times, but as swollen and sore as I am this morning it'll be a while before we do that again."

As sore as my pelvic bone was I didn't argue a bit. Over a light breakfast and coffee a thought came to mind.

"Audrey, didn't we put part of that money into a six month CD last June? If so, it should be up for renewal and we could use that to buy the place outright instead of a short term note. Sound okay to you?"

"Sounds good to me, I'd rather own it outright. I'll call Bill first thing in the morning and see what we can do."

The rest of the day was spent putting up Christmas deco's and the tree. Neither of us were much into getting a tree up until necessary, so this worked out nicely. We probably wouldn't have had one at all if it weren't for the grandkids.

Monday at 8 Audrey called Bill on his private line. Bill was glad she'd called, he'd been trying to contact us since Friday to tell us the CD needed to be renewed, invested elsewhere, put into savings or withdrawn. He wasn't sure he could get 150K approved by Friday anyhow, even with our excellent credit and overwhelming collateral, with the new bank regs nothing ran like it used to. She asked if we could meet him that night at his home, he agreed saying he'd take the necessary files home with him. That much he could do without someone else's approval.

She called our lawyer and got him on it right away. She told him it needed to get done before the 31st. We never pressed Scott when we had needed him in the past, so when Audrey called this time with a time table he didn't hesitate to get right on it. At Bills house we went over the pro's and con's reaching the decision that we would withdraw the entire amount and put it in a savings account to be available when we needed it. Bill telling us that when the time came to close he'd make sure we had a certified bank draft if the Anders didn't want it transferred into their bank account.

Ironically they still had a substantial savings account in that very bank, he said transferring it in house would be so simple if they agreed to it. We called the Anders the next day explaining the situation. They were more than happy to allow an in house transfer, it was all going to be moved in a month anyway. On December 23rd we gave ourselves a Christmas present, our cabin. Everything was done through the lawyers using electronic signatures for pertinent documents. Dr. Anders called to thank us and said he'd sent all the keys with our lawyer.

I asked him how often he had to fill the LP pig to keep the place at 55? He said if they didn't use it in the winter a fill up in December lasted through mid April. He said if we planned to use the cabin during the winter we'd have to refill according to our use. He gave me the name and number of the guy a mile away who watched over the place for him and made sure the drive was cleared.

Christmas came and went with all the fanfare and excitement children bring to the home. The adult kids were happy we'd bought the cabin and were excited to see it come spring. I had the week of New Year off, we thought it would be fun to spend some time at our new get away. We left Saturday morning, stopping in Adam/Friendship (yes, the town has two names) for groceries and supplies. As we pulled into the long drive a pickup with a plow was exiting.

It was Paul, the caretaker and snow plower. We chatted fifteen minutes or so, him telling us to call whenever we were headed this way and he'd make sure the heat was turned up and the water back on. He decided he'd better come with us to open so he could show us where to turn the water on.

We offered him a beer as we talked which he declined but said he'd take a rain check. Just as he was leaving a four wheeler rolled up with a lady on the seat. Beautiful face, long coal black hair flowing down under her winter hat. He had her jump off and meet us. She was a part of the local Ojibwe tribe, they had married 14 years ago and had three kids. Between the two of them they oversaw 16 vacation homes, it kept them busy all the time. Both needed to get going, we bid them farewell and looked at each other. Sighing heavily, we said at the same time, "Welcome to our cabin."

The lake had an ice covering but not yet thick enough for ice fishing, which didn't really bother us, neither were a fan of sitting on a bucket in the cold hoping a fish would bite. It was mostly lazy time together, reading, napping, making love, enjoying our time with one another. We took one day and went to the Dells, not much open that late in the year save a few bars and small shops on the main drag. Audrey bought some fudge that we pieced on for the last three days of our stay.

While we were there we stopped at the local internet place and arranged to have internet brought to the cabin, It was run in, but had never been connected. I planned to have a digital thermostat installed that I could monitor and communicate with via a laptop or our smart phones. That way I could monitor the temp and contact someone if the furnace ever failed. It also meant we could raise or lower the heat and not have to bother Paul.

Thursday we got everything packed and loaded in the car except our overnight bags. After shutting off the water, lowering the temp and drawing all the blinds we locked it up and headed home. We traveled to Ella and Johans in April when their little boy was born. Taking our time traveling, in no big hurry to arrive or depart. Cherry blossoms were in full bloom in Washington DC, neither of us felt like going, we could see trees full of blossoms at home in another month.

Our lives formed a routine we rather enjoyed. She would go to the farm at least once a week, gardened in the summer, still quilted with her group, did housework and crocheted. There being just the two of us we didn't make much mess. I would spend my weeks at work, doing yard work, and maintenance around the house. We still liked going dancing and did so at least once a month, most Friday evenings though would find us unlocking the cabin door, opening the blinds, putting away groceries and settling in for the weekend.

Sex and slinky sexy underwear were a big part of our romance when we first got together, it still was. She loved to surprise me with something new hidden under her dress, I loved having to go looking for it.

We never did do three a night again, it took us dang near four days to fully recuperate the one and only time we had. Twice a night wasn't unheard of, although it became less frequent as we aged. Two or three times a week was the norm for us.

I pulled the plug at 66 and retired. These days we're at the cabin more than we are in Center, we're actually considering selling the property, erecting a pole shed storage area at the cabin and living there year round.

A widow and a widower finding each other was against all odds, yet here we are, vibrant, loving, and devoted to each other until the end.

Happy New Year everyone.

I have three more stories in the works that will be published soon.