All Comments on 'Uncle Charles' Proposal Ch. 05'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No don't

I don't want her to give in. It is the only thing of herself she has left. Yes she should learn all the other things he is able to teach her as they will benefit her when her year is up but not that, not her sexuality.

Irishlass1662Irishlass1662almost 10 years ago
Noooooooo!

Not yet please

Let him suffer as well

mydarknessmydarknessalmost 10 years ago
too soon

Please don't have her give in yet. For her to lose her backbone its to soon

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I must agree

IMO it's too soon for her to give up the one thing she has been so vehement about relinquishing. I am aware He will not suffer as He can I'm sure get sex anywhere, but she has had too much fight in her so far to suddenly give in because He took her shopping. (Although a nice pair of shoes can bring huge rewards if bought for a woman!!)

That's just my tuppence worth so feel free to ignore it! I have loved this story from chapter 1 and eagerly await the next instalment as your writing style grips me.

The usual 5 stars!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Totally agree

Excellent writing but what is keeping me here is here stubborn reluctance.

Take that away and you have just another HEA fuck with a frustrated magic dick scenario.

Unfortunately you have laid out the next chapter so I doubt she will resist further ..:-(

getthebookgetthebookalmost 10 years ago
wtf!!!

I really liked this story in the beginning. I mean hello your uncle "sells" you off to a freak. Now you are trained to be a housewife...WTF.!!! I'm so offended by the development of this story. It was so good. She was fighting the brainwashing loop of crap that was spewed in her room. Go girl. Now she's washing his sex sheets and would even consider screwing him. OMG...she has become useless as a human let alone a woman.

Now maybe this is a set up and once home things go wrong....really wrong. Perhaps something is revealed. Perhaps a comment that sets her off making her fight come back. Of course there's always punishment and discipline that could get her hate back up too.

Clearly it seems that the majority of your fans are not supportive of her begging for sex. Come on he was the best looking everywhere they went and she would have slept with him anyways because she was a slut. They went to Sally Anne ' s and knock off frozen treats non-dairy queen. Not to sound like an elitist bitch but she has never seen and mixed with the lower masses of society. Anyone showered with stain free clean matching clothes would be an absolute winner.

At least he was only Peter and not peter rusk 8 times.

FYI ice cream is not ice cream anywhere you go. All brands are different. Please respect the ice cream makers of the world.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 10 years ago
Please don't let her give in

The only thing she has of hers to give is her sexuality. Let her keep it until Peter shows her that she actually matters to him. Everything in his life seems to come to him pretty easily,too. He can get anyone he wants any time. How is he any less spoiled than she is, really? Sure, he works for his living, but sexually, he is in the same place she was, and making her wash his sheets after he has sex with them is just manipulating her the same way she manipulated others, until he shows her that SHE is actually the person he wants, there is no reason to trade the power of agency for satisfying a sexual craving. Agency is the biggest power people have. Her journey of kearning to control her choices needs to stay strong with her keeping her sex to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Make him want her first!

I agree with everyone else that this story is interesting because Elena hasn't given in yet. Let him want and appreciate her first.

I also agree with the previous comment that ice cream is not the same wherever you get it, maybe soft serve is, but ice cream isn't. Frozen custard or scooped ice cream would be a treat! (That depiction of how easy it is to find cute clothes at a thrift store was skewed. Usually you have to dig a little more. She's changed a whole lot if she had no issues about wearing her purchases out with out getting to wash them first, too.)

I really like this story though. It's fun to read and titilating. I hope Elena and Peter develop more of a relationship before the sex happens!

xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 10 years ago
Icecream

Gotta say it, and grateful others said it before me. Icecream is not icecream is not icecream. All icecream is not equal and I feel sorry for any woman who doesn't know that. I was horrified when I read that line! If you've never made homemade icecream you're missing out big time, it's one of life's biggest pleasures. Anyway apart from that, I too hope that she isn't going to do a complete 180 here for no apparent reason other than he took her shopping. Seems a bit shallow to me (I know she was a shallow character but I thought she had improved at least a little in that department). I will be interested to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

I love the story line. My wish is that took so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really liking this.

You're taking too long inbetween chapters though. So, can you please hurry with chapter 6? :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
Get a life RIGHTBANK!

This is great so far keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous