All Comments on 'Uncle Charlie's Wake'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketabout 3 years ago

Its been a lot of year since I ate a virgin.. Good read, brought back a lot of great memories.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 3 years ago

Did something accidentally get deleted just before the end? He went straight from finding out she was a virgin to the sunlight waking them up. Did they, or didn't they? Is this one of those "choose your own ending" stories? It feels incomplete.

10Bender10Benderabout 3 years ago

What makes uncle Chuck an asshole? Doesn't approve of alcohol? Protects his daughters from horny, handsy creeps? Disliked by the inlaws? Allegedly cheap? Adopted a foreign child? You just described me. And I'm a Hell of a guy. And Charlie sounds like a stand up guy.

The point is, just calling him an asshole doesn't make it so. He kicked cats and pissed on bums. Smoked like a chimney indoors and tossed his butts everywhere. Pissed on the American flag and shit on the constitution. These would make him an asshole.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 3 years ago

Loved it. Is Ben? going to complete a trifecta? There are a couple more sisters waiting to hookup at the funeral.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****That's a fine piece of storytelling very unique storyline!! Entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

Liked it , looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the lines:"That wild shit continued so long I thought I'd broken her. Broken off the switch with her in the ON position" are some of the funniest I have ever read in all my 60 years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
767 Followers
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.