Uncle Charlie's Wake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Near to broke my neck. Got anything to drink in here?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, the bath sobered me up."

I had stopped for beer, so I gave her one. What the hell, we weren't going anywhere. The flat had a phone, so she called Aunt Grace. "Told her I had to get out of there and was staying at Aunt Kelly's. Sounded like she bought it."

"It's pretty much true." We were sitting on the couch sipping our beers, and there really wasn't much to do. Another confession—I slammed two beers while she was in the bathtub, so I was buzzing pretty good by the time I emptied that one. Buzzing, horny and feeling bold. "Have you ever had a kissing cousin?"

"Nope. Never really thought about it much—until recently. Have you?"

"Same."

"You know, it kinda sucks that's I've been ralphing my guts up all night."

Can't argue with that. "Sure is."

"I don't suppose you have a spare toothbrush packed away in your luggage somewhere."

"Just brought the one I use at home."

"Mouthwash?"

Slowly, I shook my head. "Didn't plan my packing very well, did I?"

"You suck at packing."

"You are welcome to use my toothbrush."

"Ew. Gross. A toothbrush is personal."

"We can run to the store and grab something."

"What store? Maybe stores stay open near your college all night, but this town shuts down at midnight on weeknights. The closest convenience store is over in Cherryville. Ten miles from my house—a little farther from here. Cops always are patrolling those roads."

Lifting my beer, I gave it an accusing glance before taking another swig. "Probably should have thought of that."

"You pretty much suck at planning, too." Both of her arms stretched over her head as she let out a yawn. "I ought to start thinking about turning in for the night."

"Since there's only the one bed here, I'll sleep here on the couch; you can take the bed." She objected, but I insisted and eventually won out.

At the bedroom door, she stopped, arms straight and high over her as another yawn came over her, then turned back. "You know what the sad part is?"

Puke breath without a spare toothbrush? Her father's funeral in a few hours? The possibilities were endless, so I didn't try guessing.

"That we didn't do what everyone will assume we did."

"Really? They will think that?"

"I'm drunk, spending the night with you in a place they know has only one bed—of course they'll assume we had sex. At the very least, they will expect me to be so drunk I passed out and you molested me while unconscious."

"Nice to know your mother's side holds your father's sides of the family in such high regard."

"Welcome to the club; that's the opinion they all have of me."

"At least I looked at your boobs."

"They will expect a lot more from you than peeking at my titties. Heck, Ben, they all suspect you slipped a roofie into my drink. No one will believe I drank enough to get that shit-faced on my own."

"The funny part is you seem to have sobered up a lot."

"Yeah, they won't believe that, either."

Then it struck me exactly what she said. "Wait, what did you mean, the sad part?"

"Exactly that. Don't you think it's sad?"

By then, she'd walked halfway back to the couch. Slender as those legs sticking out of my tee-shirt were, they had fantastic muscle tone and a lovely shape.

"Does it have to be?"

"Be what? Sad?"

"No, we could meet their high expectations."

"Oh, you are a naughty boy, aren't you? You don't look it." She sure did, though. "The thing is, one whiff of my dragon breath and you will be disgusted; probably throw up yourself. I really don't want it to be like that."

"There are other ways to do it, you know—and other things to do that won't involve our faces being close enough to smell each other's breath."

A few more steps and she was back next to the couch. "Oh, really? Tell me more."

I reached for her ass, but in that baggy shirt grabbed the back of her thighs just below, only my thumbs touching that spectacular curve. Enough to feel it was as tight as my mind imagined it to be. I pulled her so she stood between my knees, her stomach inches from my face and caressed the back of her legs through the thin fabric.

"Other than your lips, is there anywhere else you want me to kiss you?"

"A few places."

I was staring up at her face, but my eyes fell to her chest, then straight ahead at a spot a few inches above my hands stroking her thighs. Too vigorously, apparently, because I pulled her forward a little, and she stumbled and fell onto her knees before me. Embarrassed at still being so unsteady on her feet, she put her palms on my thighs and buried her head on my knee. "Sorry."

"I'm such a spaz," she laughed, then her glorious eyes looked up at me. "This isn't too weird for you, is it?"

"What's weird about it?"

"Because the last time we saw each other, we were both little kids, and now we are about to be ..."

Her pause drove me nearly insane, wondering what she had in mind. "About to be what?"

"About to be very," she reached up and unbuckled my belt, "very naughty."

This time, I didn't worry about pitching a tent in front of her. Drunken fingers fumbled with the button, and I thought of helping her, but instead ran my fingers through her blonde locks. Her last word hung in the air, and the only sounds were our increasingly deep breathing and the clink of my belt buckle as she unzipped my pants and opened them wide. I scooched up to let her pull them off, and she took my boxers with the pants.

Already at full attention anticipating her sensuous lips, after dropping my pants around my ankles, she touched my rod as hesitantly as she might test an iron to find out if it was hot. It was as cute as it was frustrating, because I ached for her lips, but her fingers traced up and down each side, then circled the swollen, purple helmet. Then, holding it like a microphone she pulled toward her mouth.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes. More than almost anything."

"Almost?"

"When you are through, I want to kiss every inch of your beautiful body."

Speaking into my fleshy mike, she asked, "Beautiful?"

"Your breasts are. Your stomach, your legs—every part of you is beautiful."

That must have been what she wanted to hear. She kissed the tip, ran her tongue down one side, then licked the big vein on the bottom from just above my ballsack all the way back up to the tip.

Then it disappeared inside her warm mouth. Soft and wet lips engulfed me a couple of inches down to her fingers, where she still held it tightly. The ends of her hair tickled my thighs as it fell upon them. One hand, still deep in her hair, guided her head up and down over my lap. It was almost funny enough to make me laugh out loud, looking at my dick vanish over and over inside her pink lips. The very mouth—disgusted by the thought of a slightly used toothbrush in her mouth not two minutes before—now filled by my swollen cock.

Maybe better to mention that sometime later.

It wasn't that she gave particularly good head—with my experience back then, any blow job was a great one—but she went to town on my knob. Every few strokes, her teeth raked lightly along the shaft, only enough to be terrifying, not hard enough to hurt. Sometimes she played with her tongue on it, but mostly she just pumped up and down—slower when drawing up. I was able to reach her boob, so I squeezed her through my shirt as she sucked me off.

"Don't come in my mouth."

For some reason, maybe nothing more than coincidence, as soon as she said it, my balls tightened in that wonderful way and the pleasure, already a 10 out of 10, shot off the charts.

You know I came in her mouth; you would have, too.

As my jizz shot into her mouth, she moaned in frustration. But she was a good little girl who seemed really intent on giving me a great blow job, so she kept sucking as I kept spurting little waves of intense pearl joy down her throat.

"Sorry," I gasped, "I'll make it up to you...oh. Oh!"

"You'd better," she warned before licking each side from the bottom all the way up, and licked away the little clear drops that kept seeping out.

Okay, as I write this, looking back on it, it was a pretty damn great blow job.

Two minutes later, I had her laid out on the bed, my tee shirt laying somewhere near where I left my pants between there and the couch. Kneeling between her spread legs, I kissed all over her stomach, up the ribs visible because she didn't have an ounce of fat on her sexy body. The fullness of her breasts visible now, obscuring hid the lines of her rib cage beneath fleshy circles, giving away that they were quite full for small breasts.

By the time I stopped teasing her and kissed one boob, she thrust it into my face, desperate as I had been when she was holding my dick like a contestant on American Idol holding the mike. My tongue spiraled around her nipple, wider, then pulling in tight, the other breast filling my hand more pleasantly than she could have imagined, judging by the way she criticized her lovely body.

Legs pressed against my sides, every few seconds her hips thrust upward desperately seeking fulfillment, grinding warm juices against my stomach. No need to tell me what she wanted, so I left her boobs glistening with my saliva and kissed my way down her tight stomach. Although not the exercising type, the muscles formed a channel down the center to her belly button. Not that I followed it, weaving back and forth from side to side to her narrow hip.

A bush slightly darker than the hair on her head revealed she highlighted, but was still blondish and obviously never trimmed, making me wonder what sort of bikini she wore. Is she the type to allow a preview glimpse around the edges? Or did she hide it under a more modest swimsuit? A lack of tan suggested a third possibility, that she did not spend much time poolside.

My tongue played with her long, silky fur for a few seconds, but both of us wanted the same thing, so I lifted her tail, buried my face between her legs and licked honeydew lightly from taint to the bottom of her blondish triangle. From the gasping, you'd have thought I'd stabbed her with a broken beer bottle. Hips jerked up, aimed at my face and she grabbed hold of the back of my head and shoved my face into her.

Damn, that little girl tastes good! The moment my tongue pushed between her labia, hot juices flowed down my chin and I lapped as much up as I could, not wanting to waste any. Seconds later, when my tongue discovered her clit—tiny like her titties—she let out a squeal that almost made me laugh. One a little girl falling off her bicycle might make.

And then I went to town on my cousin's tasty snatch.

Call it a feeding frenzy or just amateur exuberance, my tongue tore into her, exploring every silky nook and cranny both inside and out, and she seemed to like all of it, but every once in a while, shoved the back of my head to guide me back to her aching clitoris. At some point, I discovered that sucking on it turned her into a screaming, moaning, twisting lunatic, which was a lot of fun until it occurred to me Aunt Kelly was probably 50 feet away in her house and probably thought I was murdering my cousin. So, I stopped.

"Don't stop!"

Fuck it. They can't arrest you for murder if your victim is still writing in ecstasy on a bed, can they? In the back of my mind, I wondered if licking your cousin's pussy was illegal in this state, and it probably was. Maybe that's part of the reason we were both enjoying it so much.

Face wet from nose to both ears, I slid my tongue as far up as I could, tongue-fucking her for a while, but she preferred my clit-sucking, so I gave her what she wanted, licking it from all directions as I sucked on it. Thighs pressed against my ears so tightly dulled the sound of her moaning and screaming, which made me forget a little about what Aunt Kelly must be hearing.

Her first orgasm startled me. She got quieter, all moans and sighs, and I thought I had missed it already, that she was done and I was licking an afterglow, so I slowed down. That's when her hips started thrusting in weird spasms, almost like they were punching my face, her knees fell away, open wide and she made this long, hitching inhale/moan thing that I've never heard, before or since. It was such a hot sound it almost made me cum, too, my cock pressing rhythmically against the sheets.

That wild shit continued so long I thought I'd broken her. Broken off the switch with her in the ON position. My poor, worn-out tongue just pressed hard as I could, sliding up and down on her clitoris, but a handful of hair pulled hard enough to pull some out by the roots convinced me to keep sucking that tiny little clit. I swear, she must have come for 3 or 4 minutes, and I envied the hell out of her. Mine only last a few seconds at best.

"Holy shit!" she said, as I rested my dripping face on her stomach.

"Holy shit is right," I concurred.

"That was—you were...holy shit! Amazing!"

Still, to this day, one of the favorite compliments I have ever received. "So were you."

"You know we're going to have to do that again. All of it."

"When?" I was only staying a couple of days.

"Right now!" She rolled me over and went straight for my cock, which by this time was in need of more relief. "Don't cum in my mouth this time."

"You put it in your mouth, I am coming in there."

For a few seconds she thought about it, then put my cock in her mouth and sucked the hell out of me. Sucked the cum out of me again, too. And when she was done, I spread her milky white thighs wide and dove back in for a second course. Aunt Kelly likely smashed her Miracle Ear so she could sleep.

Later, we lay with her in my arms, back against my chest, boob in hand, her little ass in the bend of my legs. My swollen prick made its intentions clear to her. "Wasn't that enough for you?"

"We can do it like this, breathing away from me."

"That's not how I want it."

"Why not?"

"Not for my first time. When that happens, I want to see his face, his eyes looking into mine."

Unsure I heard correctly, I asked, "Your first time?"

"Yeah. A girl's first time should not be from behind."

Is there anything hotter than learning the naked girl lying in your arms is a virgin? Well, maybe that naked girl being your cousin.

Sunlight woke us still in the same position we fell asleep: Kitty the inside spoon with me holding a handful of tiny tit. I must admit to a growing appreciation for her lovely little boobs. My cock must have been hard all night and tried to worm its way into the crack of that hard, round ass pressed against me.

Kitty said, "Let's get up. Time to go bury my dad."

12