All Comments on 'Uncle Clyde in the First Ward Ch. 03'

by MackKnifely

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After reading all 3, it’s good.

Former Chicagoan, and I lived in the old First Ward (back in 1910, now different) and the northernmost area of the Levee, pre 1890. I’m requesting a story set in 1908, when your uncle would have been 18 (for Literotica rules), where he attends an infamous First Ward Ball (bribery, debauchery& corruption). Since in 1909, reformers got the ball shut down. That should give you an idea where to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

AND THIS IS EROTIC ???????????????????????????

MackKnifelyMackKnifelyover 3 years agoAuthor

The First Ward Ball deserves and entire Novel to itself, or an entire Movie! That is one of my favorite stories of all American History, no kidding! I delved into the era when I was working on a play about the First Ward in 1909-1910. Just the final parade of the participants, Two Alderman arm in arm with the Two finest Brothel Owners in the City leading a procession of 5,000 drunken criminals, pimps, cadets, prostitutes, Johns, socialites and debauchees . . . wow. Uncle Clyde is me using just the tip of the iceberg of the amazing world of The First Ward.

If I was to write a series for the First Ward Ball, good lord. The mind boggles....

MackKnifelyMackKnifelyover 3 years agoAuthor

And thank you for your kind words.

MackKnifelyMackKnifelyover 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous WTF --Yeah, you ain't wrong. But I did put in a disclaimer. Knowing as much as I did about the time, I couldn't just leave it be. Those women were put through hell, and back then they had no options. As much as I love sex, The sex trade can be a vile place, and it needs legal regulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMackKnifely@MackKnifely
I began to ask myself what 'perversion' was when i was six. I'm still trying to figure that out. Married and divorced, some Theater experience, has lived in the Southwest US, and in the Northern United States. I love writing as much as it hates me. I dislike pointlessl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES