All Comments on 'Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 01'

by Bundy5

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 11 years ago
great set up!

Can't believe this doesn't have a red "H" next to it. Certainly a 5er all the way! Well written, believable premise and set-up, and WOW... I could TASTE the cum splashing his face, and feel the pure joy of dick smoothly sliding up my ass. And to end it with a delightful jizz enema? Nice job!

Bundy5Bundy5about 11 years agoAuthor
@Pirate Tregare

Thanks! Comments like yours are a tremendous motivator :)

Glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?

I liked the story, it was good, but to me stories are so much better when the write is the character in the story. That way the writer can describe the feeling of the cock entering his ass and mouth.

I just love stories in the first person the best.

This one would have been perfect from either perspective.

It would be way cool for you to re-write the same story or a new chapter, as one of the two characters.

But what ever you do, please just keep writing, what I like isn’t really important, what is important is that you continue to write stories!

Thank you!

bear

Bundy5Bundy5about 11 years agoAuthor
@anonymous bear

Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

David and Adam will likely continue to be 3rd person for reasons (sorry!), but I'll do my best to write the smut as filthily as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOTT!!

Loved this story. Always fantasized about a couple of my uncles, and this would be an awesome way to get fucked by him. Can't wait to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

loved your story ,wish I had an uncle like that would love to suck him ,and b sucked by him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
n here i cum again...lol

just amazing..plz keep writing it. . would love to follow... add poppers n all too plz if u can in ur stories... hugs to ma bear man..xxxx

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
YUM!

The setup to this story was brilliant! I thoroughly enjoyed Adam's seduction of his Uncle David. What a sneaky boy! Your descriptions, your dialogue, your pacing — all very hot. Thanks for sharing.

mycocksuckermycocksuckerabout 8 years ago
Family fun

So looking looking forward to the rest of the saga. I found that adam going through his porn files a real turn on so many memories of my teenage years?

parablesparablesover 6 years ago
5 stars

That was unbelievably hot, and the writing was excellent. Thank you!

mrsreadermrsreaderalmost 6 years ago
top marks

Well written

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Incest

Surely there are other places where David could get his rocks off, rather than intercourse with his own nephew???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest.. love it

Don't mind the comment below.. hell if I was setup like that I would be fuckin my nephew as well.. nothing wrong with keeping it in the family.. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!!

Totally fucking Hot! When I was younger I would have let my Uncle breed me!

Great writing!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great writing so lovely to read of too not so chiseled bodies sucking, licking and fucking very erotic. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot

gest90gest909 months ago

no wonder adam enjoyed being rimmed, i remember the first time i was rimmed, by a mature, very passable CD who spent over an hour in a 69 rimming my mancunt like a greedy child with an ice cream, she was mewing & slurping noisily, crying out every time my cock leaked more pre-cum as i sucked her hard clitty. we only changed positions after my mouth & jaws became really tired, she mounted my cock & we spent another hour fucking & repeating foreplay before moving to the bedroom where we spent another hour just kissing before resuming fucking until i bred her pussy with my load.

the session lasted for more than seven hours until we both nodded off with my cock inside her. i was still hard when i woke & we continued fucking till i pulled out & fed her my load for us to share. she'd arrived at mine around three pm on the saturday afternoon & she didn't leave till around six pm on the sunday evening, i'd never fucked for so long before in my 61yrs & haven't since, apart from more meetings with Tanyia who sadly moved to bristol not long after, sexiest lorrydriver i ever met.

i look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBundy5@Bundy5
217 Followers
For those of you who sent feedback or kind words - thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES